Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

9.0

Linda Tucker Carlisle, SC

When you'll discuss it with us.They patient with answers question to us

Nathaniel bell Orchard, TX

Friendly people,very Informative, prompt, fast setting up equipment

Barry Lawson Henderson, NV

presentation was done professionally. cost was way above the company we chose.

Jesse Thacker Beaumont, TX

Continues to check up on a system that has been installed over 4 years ago

Sonya Collins Panama City, FL

Still waiting on my money they promised for cutting down some trees. Also rebate they said I would get.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sonya, If you are still waiting for this I would love to help get you a timeline update. Will you please send me an email with your property address and the details? I will then get with our Accounting team to make sure this gets issued to you in a timely fashion. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 24th, 2021

Jerry Johnson Leander, TX

They worked extra hard to get permission to install one problem after another

Frank Tresnak Payson, AZ

Quality and support, access to answers, quality of installation

James Franceschetti Jr Apopka, FL

Everything they did was perfect and they were very professional.

Samarra Miller Fort Lauderdale, FL

Everybody involved was very meticulous in describing their services and offerings. Professionalism was abound from the salesperson I spoke with, the installers and supervisors. They were very careful in explaining the details and options I had. It was easy to understand the technical aspects of the installations and the programs. They were patient with me when I felt something wasn't clear. Great company

Reply from SunPro

Hello Samarra, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am very glad to read that you are pleased with your experience. Thank you for choosing Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Steven Shimmin

I contacted them and made a appointment to look at options. We talked for about a hour and they had the brochures, facts and figures and comparisons. Very professional sales rep and knowledgeable on the subject of solar and its benefits. In the end, I decided not to go with solar and he thanked me... What irritates me is the people and companies who are blitzing the neighborhood door to door and trying to set up appointments and solar scams.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Steven, Thank you for taking a moment to provide a review about your sales experience with Sunpro. I am very glad to hear you found our staff to be professional. If there is ever anything that can be done to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Doug Whitsett Ocala, FL

Because it took six months before our panels were usable. We signed on in November and our permit to operate was not given till April! However installation when they arrived in February was professional done in one day we bought 29 panels and with the power to operate were very pleased with the quality of the panels the ability of checking the solar panel functions online minute by minute day by day week by week with stats how much were in putting how much were out putting excellent! We were sound no less than six customer service reps sometimes we’d have to call several times to get answers during the process of permitting and getting the electric company on board to push things along. In the beginning there was a two month delay because my account representative Heather R. did not do their due diligence in the application to the county so we didn’t even get approved till the next year in January!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Doug, I am sorry to read that your solar installation process took a little longer to complete than initially anticipated. It is always such an exciting time when you first decide to go solar and I know how frustrating it can be when the project drags on. With that said, it looks like we did a very good job with the actual installation itself. I am confident we will continue to help turn your experience around. If there is ever anything I can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know what I can do. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Betty J McLeod Beyer Texarkana, AR

Contract, install, activation all could not have been anymore stress free. Answers to all, and I mean all smart and dumb, questions. System has been activated with the local company and I have had a few minor outages and it has worked flawlessly so I am extremely happy. I would tell any and all to expect the best service and contact from this company. Call me if you think I am not sincere and I will answer all questions.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Betty, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 13th, 2021

Martha Fayetteville, TX

I really enjoyed their presentation of showing how they utilize energy to be produced from their solar panel system. I've never had a problem getting a hold of anybody and they always explain what is happening during the process. They are also supportive after the installation to make sure things are still going well. Their customer support since the installation is been outstanding whenever we have a question usually they know we're going to ask before we ask it. Installation went smoothly and when they arrived they explained everything to me. If I had any concerns, they helped me out. The system is relatively simple, efficient, and low maintenance.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Martha, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dave Maurice Weatherford, TX

Great service, professional installation. Love seeing that meter run backwards. Salesman was awesome

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dave, There is nothing better than seeing that meter going backwards and filling up that "solar piggybank"! Thanks for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 17th, 2021

Chad Hendrix Easton, KS

They had excellent service. We dealt with amazing people throughout the process and so glad we went with Sun Pro.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Chad, I am glad to read you are pleased with our service and enjoyed your interactions with our incredible team. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 17th, 2021

Gonzalez Ramiro Valdosta, GA

Great work, worked with our time frame, great costume service with follow up calls to see how things are going

Reply from SunPro

Hello Gonzalez, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience and I am very thankful you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If you ever need assistance with your solar system, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team and we will be happy to help you in anyway we can. We are here for you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Jeff DeLeon Georgetown, TX

I have had nothing but awesome representatives from SunPro come out and install my solar and batteries.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience and I am very thankful you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If you ever need assistance with your solar system, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team and we will be happy to help you in anyway we can. We are here for you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Chad Hendrix Easton, KS

I really enjoyed the product and the people who work for the company! Everything from start to finish was great!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Chad, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience and I am very thankful you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If you ever need assistance with your solar system, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team and we will be happy to help you in anyway we can. We are here for you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sonja Hewitt, TX

System is very good. It is a good deal. Installation was very good. Customer service can be hard to get a hold of.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sonja, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am sorry to hear you have had trouble connecting with our Customer Service team. If there is ever anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at my email address below. I will work to get you help right away! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Darrell Wichita, KS

They have good customer service and I like that it is made in America and they were smooth getting it installed.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Darrell, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very happy that you are pleased with your installation experience. We are here if you ever need us! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Michael Katy, TX

All the information I need. They manage to communicate well and I am confident. Tehya re absolutely professional.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Michael, Thank you for the 5 star review! I know you had a choice in who would be your solar provider and I am very proud that you chose Sunpro. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything I can do to assist with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Anonymous Bastrop, TX

Customer service has been helpful through the process. They made sure everything is in order. They were done with installation in a day.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Anonymous, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad to read that you are please. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Waveland, MS

The company should be more honest with their customers and make sure they are on the same page instead of not letting them know anything. I am having difficulty talking to a person about issues.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Anonymous, I am very sorry to hear that you were kept in the dark about certain aspects of your project! I would love to ensure you receive all of the details you need. Please send me an email with the property address of your project and let me know how I can help resolve the issues you are having. I would love to help ensure you get this all resolved in a timely fashion! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul Omaha, NE

So far they have been good. They keep in touch with us regularly and are knowledgeable. Everything works well. We’ve been very happy.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Paul, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I know you had multiple solar providers to pick from and I am very glad that you chose Sunpro. Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Choctaw, OK

The install was good and everything I know about them is top of the line. Customer service is able to answer my questions every time I call.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, Thank you for the amazing 5 star review! I am very glad you are happy and am so pleased that you picked us to be your solar provider. Please reach out if I can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marcy Z Richards, TX

Customer Service has been impeccable from the first visit with the sales rep to the last confirmation of the system going active. Not to mention it has stormed for the past 3 days and we still are 70% independent.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Marcy, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad that you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. I am here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bryan Dahms Shawnee Mission, KS

Great product, great people, very trustworthy.

Gloria Haloda Rincon, GA

Excellent work and communication great customer service

Patricia and Harry Cook Latta, SC

Friendly on task keeps customer well informed

Martinez Fernie El Paso, TX

Someone was to come today to connect to the internet but didn't show up.

Thomas Sepulveda Molino, FL

Quality of products and quality of service and people

Paul Aragon El Paso, TX

Amazing people, work ethics and integrity.

Cc Chesterfield, VA

I am from CA and many people from CA choose this company. I have many friends and family who are very happy with their solar and the quality of this company. They don’t hide anything and are very upfront about the entire process. They have great warranty options and affordable plans. Great company!

Reply from SunPro

Hello CC, Thank you for picking Sunpro as your solar provider. I know you had a choice when you were picking who you would have install your system and I am very proud that you chose us. Please do not ever hesitate to reach out if there is anything myself or any of the team can do to help with your solar experience! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Rebecca Goldsmith San Angelo, TX

Logan B., our rep, was amazing! We are still friends! Install was fast and easy. There were some hiccups with the electric company but that has nothing to do with SunPro! All bills were paid as advertised while waiting for authority to operate and within 1 week of submitting statements. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for leaving Logan the 5 star review! I am very glad to read that you are beyond pleased with your solar experience. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paula Mc Rae, AR

Everyone involved from our salesman Tie and on have been so nice and helpful when I didn’t understand something. EVERYONE I’ve talked to couldn’t have been more helpful. They know their job and do it well. I could not be happier.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Paula, I am so glad that you chose Sunpro to install your solar panels. I know you had a decision to make between different companies and I am very glad you chose us. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do to assist with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 20th, 2021

Kent Van Sickle Cape Coral, FL

The performance of the system exceeded my expectations. The support I received from Jason T (my support person) was the best! He made it a pleasure to do business with SunPro. I cannot say enough about his diligence and follow through!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kent, Thanks for the review. I will make sure Jason T gets the shout out he deserves. I am glad to hear we exceeded your expectations! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 20th, 2021

Erik Brooks Sherwood, AR

They took care of all the bs and I mean all of it. All the people I interacted with were sober safe legit professional people no stress. Also I did my research and they checked out I say use them and you won't be disappointed if anything you will be amazed they got it down and are very good at giving you updates and making it so easy.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Erik, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 5th, 2021

Doreen Beaver Davenport, FL

We already had a solar system and had problems. The company we got it from was out of business. Sun Pro was the only company that was willing to help us. They fixed our present system and added more panels. Our solar is finally working the way it should.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Doreen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 5th, 2021

Charles Waggoner

Excellent product properly installed. All the work and equipment used switch boxes and wiring was properly done Their salesman told the truth when dealing with me. I had other corporations reps misstating things or just not knowing their product. As an electrical engineer I was very impressed by Sun Pro.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Charles, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 29th, 2021

Delores Rich The Colony, TX

The representative told us what to expect each step of the way and so far it has happened just as he said it would. The installers arrive and did an seasoned job all while taking into account we have animals. The would give use time to let sour fur babies out when we needed to. Sun Pro took care of everything! Scheduling , permits and everting in between.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Delores, I am very glad to hear that we delivered on the promises we made to you and set clear expectations as to what the project would look like. Thank you for leaving this feedback. I know you had options when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 16th, 2021

Pat Mc Kinney, TX

The installation went fine. They did a really good job and were very clean. I was pleased with how they did it. They use top of the line equipment so you get a lot more power and it is better to control for the whole system. It's been reliable. They have been relatively responsive with everything it just took them a while to process the additional panels I added.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Pat, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Annette Wichita Falls, TX

For anyone that is going to go with solar panels, I would recommend SunPro. I think they are a good company. They can help you in so many ways. I don’t think I would have gotten anyone else to insulate my attic. They even changed my electric panels. They are really professional and very friendly. They are really great people to work with. They explained it all to me so I could understand.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Annette, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Thomas Tallahassee, FL

My salesman was extremely knowledgeable and helped work through a lot of my questions. Customer service in general did a great job. Sometimes we were in the midst of things and there was a slight delay getting information but they did a great job handling questions to make sure once the install began there was no issues. Installation all went very smooth. They did a good job and were very polite and very clean. The solar system does pretty awesome stuff. It is all working well.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Thomas, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anthony Sweetwater, TX

I did a lot of research on solar companies before choosing SunPro. They offer the best panels for the best price. There were a few hiccups through the process but we've had great support from customer service. During installation, everyone was professional but it was a very drawn out process. There were problems with switching electric to solar power which made the process long and the installers had to come back quite a few times to make sure everything was good. They have a 25 year warranty and the panels look really good on your house.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Anthony, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ricardo El Paso, TX

The salesman that worked with us was very good. He explained everything to us and was very honest. We've had minor problems but they replaced panels that needed fixing right away. They did a final check on the system and everything is not working properly. They have a great finance program to help pay for it. The installation was a professional process and I'm very satisfied with all their equipment. I highly recommend SunPro to my family and friends if they're interested.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ricardo, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Shirley Arlington, TX

They were really good at educating me on the system and how it worked. They answered all my questions and came on time for installation. The installation was smooth and the tech made sure to cover everything in his explanation. They made sure everything was installed properly and that things were good before leaving. I'm very satisfied with the results and haven't had any issues.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Shirley, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mohammad Wichita Falls, TX

SunPro did whatever they could to serve our needs. The installation was timely and they were very friendly. There were no flaws during installation and it's a very maintenance free system. the only thing is sometime it doesn't actually create ah lot of a power. Once the city power was out and so was our solar power, so that has been the only problem.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Mohammad, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Celina, TX

I chose SunPro because of their product, service, and durability. It was really easy to transition to solar panels. Customer service is very responsive and timely. They never walk away without a solution and their product is very durable. Installation was smooth and efficient, I would recommend them to anyone! Their team is top notch and the project manager is on the ball. Their technical staff is always available to address your concerns during the transition period.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Michael, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Catherine Georgetown, TX

I've had a good experience with SunPro. Their implementation manager and sales person did a really good job in communicating and helping me understand how everything was going to work. Installation was easy and they showed up and did everything they were supposed to do. After installation, I had some questions about something and after I called they helped me right away.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Catherine, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eric Rockwall, TX

I’ve already recommend it to other people and been paid since they have installed their own solar. Our installation went really well. The team arrived and it took about half a day to get it installed. Everyone was pleasant and they didn’t make a mess. They were nice to my family and my neighbors. They are very professional. Everything was gotten up and running and it has been pretty easy and hassle free. Anytime there is an issue, they address the problem right away.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Eric, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]