Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

9.2

Caroline Georgetown, TX

Installation was clean, they were in and out in a day and they did not mess up my year and when I called with a couple of issues they were very responsive and followed through.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Caroline, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alfonso El Paso, TX

Installation went perfectly and the equipment is good but they lack a little in communication and it is expensive.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Alfonso, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased overall with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alexander Hot Springs Village, AR

From everything I have found out about the company I am quite pleased with them. We appreciate the professionalism.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Alexander, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Larry Alamogordo, NM

It's showing that I am fifty percent energy independent now. The people are polite and gave me the information I was looking for. I am only waiting for someone form the energy department of New Mexico to approve the changeover.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Larry, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

B Crestview, FL

Sunpro has been honest and upfront and it seems to be working as advertised. It has been smooth, it was installed in less than a day.

Reply from SunPro

Hi B, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Scott Panama City, FL

A friend of mine had a pleasant experience so I tried them to and they could have better communication but installation was super awesome. The crew was clean and kind and respectful.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your install experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tyler Alachua, FL

My sales rep went above and beyond. He reached out and really helped me. Installation was quite good. It works.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Tyler, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eli Tularosa, NM

They have open communication and top notch equipment. The process has been very quick and professional.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Eli, Thanks for the review. Looks like you have been pleased with your experience so far. If there is anything I can do to turn this into 5 stars, please do not hesitate to let me know! I am here and happy to help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Reginald Hinesville, GA

Our representative was very professional He did a really good job and tied up the loose ends that weren’t his responsibility. The equipment is producing like we expected. It has reduced my monthly utility bill like promised.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Reginald, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aaron Saint Peters, MO

Installers did a good job and cleaned up after themselves. It went pretty fast. They seem like they have a good plan.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Diane Panama City, FL

So far I am absolutely pleased with SunPro. I have already recommended them to two different people. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to install solar. It works perfectly. I feel very comfortable and confident with their support team.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Diane, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Daniel Youngstown, FL

The company is great. The equipment that they put up is doing great too.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alice Albany, GA

Every time I call customer service, they answer. We had a few hiccups but they fixed everything. It is working and I see a difference in my bill.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Alice, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Fran Panama City Beach, FL

System is producing well, as expected, and how they explained when they sold the product. The salesman was great and very informative. They set it up quickly and smoothly and have resolved any issue.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Fran, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lowell Siloam Springs, AR

No one ever calls you back ever. It is terrible. It took too long to put up. It seems to be working fine but the promises they made were not kept. I have been calling and calling and they say they will call me back but no one ever does. Not even a supervisor.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Lowell, I really want to help you out! Please send me an email and we will make sure we work to get your issues resolved. We have a huge emphasis on our customer experience and I am positive we can get your experience turned around. I look forward to working with you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gerald Dunedin, FL

I’ve got two issues that I’ve been trying to get follow through on and I can’t get anybody to follow through on it. They were right on time with the installation but there has been no follow up since.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Gerald, We absolutely want to help get these issues resolved and I will ensure that we will follow up on them to resolution. Please send me an email with the details and I will help work you get a resolution in place. Please include your property email address in your email so I can locate your file! Thanks. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joan Shellman, GA

SunPro is fair with people. They listen when you have a problem. They don’t slip you off. Things were a little delayed because of weather but it has worked well since.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Joan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Barbara Ponce De Leon, FL

On the phone when you need them they are very nice. I have not had much trouble but I know they are there if I do. It is a good company.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Susan Hutto, TX

Great workers. They were all very friendly. The system is very user friendly and they are available to answer all my questions.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Susan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alain Carbondale, KS

Expensive but the product is good and they are very supportive and it is going great.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Alain, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul Silver City, NM

Not covering my bill completely but it is still early. It seems to be good equipment. My customer support person did a very good job.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Killeen, TX

It was the best deal for me. They worked with my HOA and were very patient all the way through. It was installed in just one day.

Reply from SunPro

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Josh Carbondale, KS

I am enjoying myself. Customer service is great. There was a slight problem that came up after it was installed and it was taken care of immediately.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Josh, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian Stockbridge, GA

Initially there was some disconnect with support and we had some back and forth but it was figured out and it works out great.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Natalie Hillsboro, KS

The company seems good and respectable. It has a good record. They have been willing to help me whenever I have questions. There have been a few hiccups but it has been nothing major and they were expected under the circumstances.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Natalie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dutch Loris, SC

We’ve been having some problems with one of our panels and it took a while to get someone out here. The equipment is great though.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dutch, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear you had an issue with 1 panel but I am glad to hear we got it fixed for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cheryl Karnes City, TX

Installation was flawlessly perfect. It was very quick and very smooth. They answer the phone when we cal. It has the best warranty. It works great.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Milton Saint Louis, MO

My electric bills is actually higher than it was before. There is a lack of communication. When I’ve called to get assistance they don’t contact me back.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Milton, I am sorry to hear you have had a rough experience. If there is anything I can do to help turn things around for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly! We really care about our customers experience and will work hard to make everything right for you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Panama City, FL

All around it has been a good experience. The price is competitive. They are very professional. I have not had any problems.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Miriam Copperas Cove, TX

Whoever wants to save on their electricity bill should think about installing their panels. I am very satisfied with their installation. All our questions were answered.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Miriam, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Darryl Milczarek Mesa, AZ

This is my first engagement with SunPro, and Michelle is leading me through it with professionalism and clarity. She is quick to respond to my questions and follows up with customized proposals which spells it all out.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Darryl, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! I am very glad to hear you appreciated your interaction with Michelle. I will pass your feedback on to ensure she receives the recognition she deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 18th, 2021

Lester Harvey ,

Kassidy G. was awesome. She was extremely knowledgeable and showed a lot of patience for my situation. She represents the company very well.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lester, Thanks for giving Kassidy a huge shout out! I will pass your feedback on and ensure she gets the recognize she deserves. She consistently works hard to deliver her customers an amazing experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 12th, 2021

Hollie L. Sugar Land, TX

Representative is knowledgeable about solar panel and how it works for a residential home. Very attentive and customer orientated.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Hollie, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad to hear you were about to learn from our representative and enjoyed your consultation! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 12th, 2021

Mel Niceville, FL

Great installation teams. Professional, friendly, fast & efficient. SunPro follows up to make sure the system is working correctly. The sales and design team also kept me advised of status. Love the Enlighten mobile app to check solar panel production.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mel, I am glad to hear you had a timely experience and are pleased with the results! The Enlighten app is great and a huge value add to our product. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joe Garza Harlingen, TX

great customer service and professionalism

Reply from SunPro

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for the 5 star feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kamal Khalil Houston, TX

Efficient accessible service. Easy to connect with service

Reply from SunPro

Hello Kamal, I am so pleased to hear that we have been efficient and have made going solar easy for you! That is music to my years. Thank you for sharing the amazing feedback and please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Julius Wilson Dallas, TX

Their costumer service was top notch for me and they were very professional and a couple of them ate dinner with me.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Julius, Thanks for having the team over for dinner! That's awesome and I am glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William. Clemons Florissant, MO

They were quick and efficient. In addition, the work crew were good people.

Reply from SunPro

Hi William, Thank you for the 5 star review! I am glad to hear that you were pleased with our installation crew. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

WILLIAM THRO Havana, FL

Great people and product! We bought the first unit sold by a brand new salesman. He turned out to be your number one salesman in his first year with SunPro. He is a quality representative of a quality company.

Reply from SunPro

Hello William, Thank you for the terrific review! I am glad to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with your salesman. If there is ever anything that we can do to help, please do not hesitate to let myself or any of the Sunpro team know. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Chris Niles Laurel Hill, FL

Excellent service and customer service. Since calling Sunpro they were always helpful and knowledgeable.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Chris, I am very pleased to hear you have enjoyed your Sunpro interactions. I know that you have a decision in who you want your solar provider to be and I am very thank you chose us! Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jessica Guthrie, OK

Great service so far all has been as expected..

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jessica, Thanks for the wonderful feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if we can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mike Pennington Tallahassee, FL

They have the best prices and technology.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mike, Thanks for picking Sunpro. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with our product. Please let me know if there is anything that I can ever do to help with your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dan Melbourne, FL

Everything installed and setup without much work on my part.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dan, Thanks for the great feedback. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Daniel Glick Austin, TX

There were challenges with the install but what complex installation of a cutting edge technology doesnt? The reason why I rated them as a 5 is because of their level of professionalism making this right. Thank you for taking the time and energy to address these concerns and still deliver my solar/powerwall needs.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Daniel, I am sorry to hear we ran into some unexpected issues during your install. With that said, I am very happy to hear that we were able to find and deliver on solutions to a point where you are pleased! If there is ever anything I can do to further assist with you project, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you so much for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joy Sanderson York, SC

Very efficient hopefully will be worth my money in the long run. We are preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. Very friendly staff and installers. Even though they had to come back out and rewire something

Reply from SunPro

Hi Joy, Thank you for the positive review. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed working with our team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Danorris07 Houston, TX

I appreciate that they provide great customer service.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Danorris, Thank you for the 5 star review. We pride ourselves on the service we provide our customers and I am glad to hear you were happy with it! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kerrie Fountain Missouri City, TX

Jordan A. has been great to work with. He’s answered all of our questions and jumped through hoops to give us all of the options we wanted to look at. We just signed but very happy with our experience so far. Will update when our system is up and running.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Kerrie, Thank you for leaving a review for your experience with Jordan! He works hard to deliver his customers a top notch consultation and is always very informative. I will pass your feedback on to his manager to ensure he gets the recognition he deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Steve Randall Oklahoma City, OK

Well, off to a bad start. I've filled out the online form two times with no contact. The number online DOESNT WORK. Concerning. I just don't understand businesses these days, especially one like this, in such a competitive market.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Steve, I just sent you a private message. I want to work with you and help get this resolved immediately. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I am confident we can get this turned around for you very quickly and that you will be very impressed with your Sunpro experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 25th, 2021

Carolyn R. Church Lexington, SC

Having trouble with app. Can’t get into My thermostats control .

Reply from SunPro

Hello Carolyn, I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the app. Please send me an email explaining the situation and either myself or one of my team mates will reach out to further assist you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Fernando L Matias Liberty Hill, TX

Salesmen was not pushy and the whole process was smooth from start to finish. Everyone was very professional and I was kept informed throughout.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Fernando, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 22nd, 2021