SunPro

8.9

Phil Keaton Orlando, FL

The sunpro team were very responsive to my questions and I think they are working to help you reach your solar goals!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Phil, Thank you for the great feedback! At Sunpro we work hard each day to provide our customers with the best experience in the industry. Your review helps to let us know we are hitting our goal! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sam Carrollton, TX

Alex was really good in detailing all the aspects of going solar. I really liked online portal and maintenance.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sam, Thanks for leaving Alex a wonderful review! I will share with his team to ensure he receives the shout out he deserves. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 18th, 2020

Frank L Altamonte Springs, FL

Good conversation with agent about pros and cons of solar for me and my situation. Felt true honesty.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Frank, This is wonderful feedback! It is great to hear our customers call us kind words like honest! We strive to be honest daily and let the solar benefits speak for themselves. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 12th, 2020

Sylvia Flynn Savannah, GA

Jacob G was totally up front with me and didn't try to sell me something that would not be effective. A++ No negatives

Reply from SunPro

Hi Syliva, Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback on your experience with Jacob! He is a solar veteran and really knows his stuff. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 12th, 2020

David Fedor Mena, AR

the technicians are great. the office staff not so 3.

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, I am glad to hear you had a very positive experience with our technicians but I am sorry to hear that you had a less than stellar experience with our office staff! If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to let me know what I can do to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 14th, 2021

Bob Dean Roswell, GA

very informative but co. limited by ga regulations

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bob, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 29th, 2021

Leroy San Antonio, TX

It is functioning alright. It’s not faulty. It adds value.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Leroy, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 31st, 2021

Aubrey Panama City, FL

They installed it very rapidly. It was excellently done.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Aubrey, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

charlotte foster Roaring Springs, TX

Great representative, Kassidy. She explained it well. Looks like a great product!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Charlotte, Thank you for leaving Kassidy some very positive feedback! We are very glad you looked into solar with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 24th, 2020

Gregory Jones Carthage, MO

Honest ! Direct! Interested in making it right for you and not just to get a sale/

Reply from SunPro

Hi Gregory, Thank you for the great 5 star review. We are glad you had a positive experience and appreciated our honest upfront approach. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 18th, 2020

Cynthia Ramirez El Paso, TX

They lied about the solar prices and discounts

Reply from SunPro

Hi Cynthia, I am sorry to hear this! This type of feedback is very concerning and I would love to look into this right away for you. Please reach out to me directly with additional details so that I can further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 27th, 2021

Evonne Pensacola, FL

Poor customer service. Poor monitoring of equipment. Equipment failures

Reply from SunPro

Hello Evonne, I am very sorry to hear that you have had a frustrating experience with your solar project. I would love to help turn things around for you. Will you please email me at [email protected] and share the address where we have installed, more details about your experience and let me know what I can do to help turn things around. I am confident we can help to improve your experience and I look forward to working with you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 16th, 2021

Randy Callahan Groves, TX

I don’t know if they producing 3 enough

Reply from SunPro

Hello Randy, I have passed your feedback on to our Customer Service team and have asked them to look into this and reach out to you. We should get an update on our review for you very soon! We are here to help with your system and want to ensure it is producing as it was designed to do so. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 14th, 2021

Cassie-Jane Converse, TX

Equipment is fine it is the customer service that they need to improve. They totally blow you off.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Cassie-Jane, I am very sorry to hear you were blown off and would love to help you in anyway that I can! Please reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns. We have a huge emphasis on our customer experience and I am sorry to hear things have been rough for you. I look forward to working with you and doing what I can to help turn things around! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 18th, 2021

Danorris07 Houston, TX

I appreciate that they provide great customer service.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Danorris, Thank you for the 5 star review. We pride ourselves on the service we provide our customers and I am glad to hear you were happy with it! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 8th, 2021

colin williamson Mechanicsville, VA

Alex was very professional and worked hard to make my transaction happen.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Colin, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro and more specifically Alex. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mmorter25 Tomball, TX

Great company. Presentation was informative, yet casual w a q&a.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mmorter25, We are so glad to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for the 5 stellar review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Hatfield Hankamer, TX

We are not producing energy like we were told.

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, I am sorry to hear your solar system is producing less than you had anticipated. Will you please send me an email with your property address and specific concerns and I will work with our team to review this and reach out to you right away! Thank you and I look forward to helping you get some quick answers soon. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 25th, 2021

Anonymous Las Cruces, NM

It’s hard to contact them. They are slow to respond.

Reply from SunPro

Hello There, I am sorry to hear you have had trouble getting in contact with us. Please save my email address listed below and do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if you ever have any questions or concerns. I will be happy to work with our team to quickly get you answers and help turn your experience around. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 25th, 2021

Flowers Pine Bluff, AR

My bills from energy are still too high I can't see the savings

Reply from SunPro

Hi Flowers, I am sorry to hear you are yet to see the savings. I would love to have our team dive into this for you and review. Will you please email me with the details of your project so I can get you in touch with a representative from our team? Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jul. 12th, 2021

Manuel Garcia La Porte, TX

Great sales rep, very informative. Installation was quick

Reply from SunPro

Hello Manuel, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aaron Luna El Paso, TX

Extremely professional! Quick responses!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Aaron, Thanks for the positive feedback. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]