SunPro

8.9

Michael Taft Panama City, FL

Professional install and a well performing system

Reply from SunPro

Hello Michael, I am glad that you are pleased with your experience and appreciate you providing us with this feedback. If there is ever anything that the Sunpro team can do to further assist you with your system please just give us a call. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 16th, 2021

Arturo Cruz San Antonio, TX

They were on point and 5 communication

Reply from SunPro

Hi Arturo, Communication is extremely important and it is something we work hard to deliver on. Glad to hear we delivered on your job! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Richard Johnbs Midlothian, TX

Very efficient company. Installation was very smooth.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Richard, Glad to hear you have had a great experience and that the install went very smooth. The installation crews always work to leave our customers homes in better shape than they found them. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Larry J Grant Land O Lakes, FL

quality components and materials and installation

Reply from SunPro

Hi Larry, Thanks for the great 5 star review! I am glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience and truly value your feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eduardo Gonzalez Mission, TX

A little slow in completing steps to final installation and connection.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Eduardo, Sorry to hear things went a little longer than expected. Please send me an email and let me know if there is anything else I can do to help turn this into a 5 star experience. I am here and happy to help in any way that I can. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carlos Torres Nieves Killeen, TX

Real People! very professional and efficient in their Job.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Carlos, Thank you for the 5 star review! It is great getting this type of feedback. I am glad to hear you have had a very good experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Stephanie Hoover Arlington, TX

Because of all the extras they give to you for signing up!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for the 5 star review! Happy solar. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jim and Carrie McRay Martin Houston, TX

professionalism, courtesy, quickness and empathy

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jim and Carrie, Thank you for the great 5 star review. I am glad to hear that you have had a wonderful experience by going solar with Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David marquez Little Elm, TX

5 service, 3 quality and low cost

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, Thank you for passing your review along! I am glad that you chose us as your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything we can do to assist with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kevin Lynch Brandon, FL

They were very professional and upfront about everything

Reply from SunPro

Hello Kevin, Thank you for leaving Sunpro a great review. I am glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Neal McCormick Pelzer, SC

No issues since install. Unit performs well

Reply from SunPro

Hello Neal, I am glad to hear it has been smooth sailing! Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here and happy to help if you ever need us. Just give us a call! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Francois Holstein Orlando, FL

Pleasant experience overall. The rep was on point and knew what she was talking about.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Francois, I am very glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Thank you very much for taking the time feedback about your Sunpro experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 16th, 2021

Jason Hess Frisco, TX

Sales team was excellent, installation was conducted quickly and effectively

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jason, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian Lovitt Kansas City, MO

Fast, accurate, nice to work with. We have recommended them to many people.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Brian, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. Thank you for telling your friends and family about Sunpro! The referral program is a great thing to take advantage of. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here to help with your solar experience if you ever need us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Fred A Patton Harlingen, TX

very good in keeping me informed about each step of the process

Reply from SunPro

Hi Fred, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad to see we provided excellent communication during the project. Please let me or the team know if you ever need any assistance with your system. Myself and the rest of the team are here and happy to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager BHazelrig[email protected]

Thomas C Roman Oklahoma City, OK

Does good work one they get started and everything works well

Reply from SunPro

Hello Thomas, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jame’s Good Lakeland, FL

Awesome product and excellent work preformed and great pricing.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jame, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ben Palm Harbor, FL

Office staff not helpful. And not very informed about some. Support for app very helpful after the fact. Elec. installer programmed system wrong.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ben, Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear you have had a few some bumps in the road with your solar experience. If there is anything I can do to help as we move forward, please just let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 25th, 2021

Dustin Marshall, AR

They’ve done a great job. All my questions were answered pretty quick.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dustin, Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I am glad to hear we got you speedy responses and provided you with a great experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 19th, 2021

Frank Hull, GA

You have a great salesperson in Joel Cook. I am satisfied with the product, I think it is good.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Frank, Thanks for the great review and for giving Joel some kudos! I will make sure he gets a shout-out. Joel, myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Steve Boothe

Efficient on time great job finished job when they said they would

Reply from SunPro

Hi Steve, Glad to hear we set great expectations and were able to deliver on them! Thanks for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ashley

Be honest with your customers. I found out the things the salesman told me weren’t exactly true. I never hear back from them. Installation did go fine.

Steve Randall Oklahoma City, OK

Well, off to a bad start. I've filled out the online form two times with no contact. The number online DOESNT WORK. Concerning. I just don't understand businesses these days, especially one like this, in such a competitive market.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Steve, I just sent you a private message. I want to work with you and help get this resolved immediately. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I am confident we can get this turned around for you very quickly and that you will be very impressed with your Sunpro experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 25th, 2021

Irene Driggers Effingham, SC

Took 4 months to get started. Never call back to get me on line .

Reply from SunPro

Hello Irene, I am sorry to hear that the project took longer than anticipated! I have looped in a leader from our Client Solutions team to reach out and work with you directly. Please don't hesitate to reach out to them directly or myself - we will both be happy to help you in anyway we can. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 19th, 2021

Susana E Mendez Van Alstyne, TX

many incidents since installation, hard time communicating with staff

Reply from SunPro

Hello Susana, I am sorry to hear we made mistakes! I'd love to do all I can to help turn your experience around. Please reach out to me with details and I jump in and help you out right away. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 5th, 2021

Cynthia El Paso, TX

The salesperson lied to me about the price, and incentives of the solar panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Cynthia, I am very sorry to hear about this and I would love the opportunity to look into this for you and help create a resolution. Will you please email me directly with the details of your project and I will follow up with you right away. Thank you Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 5th, 2021

David Blankenship Oklahoma City, OK

They haven't performed the leak test yet

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, Thank you for the review. Please reach out to me directly and let me know what else can be done in order to help turn your experience into five stars. I am here and happy to help in any way that I can. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 27th, 2021

Lacie havard GA

Loved the experience!!! Will use them again great service

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lacie, Thanks for the perfect review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 14th, 2021

JESSICA CORLEY-RIEVES Teague, TX

easy communication with most departments

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jessica, Thank you for the great review. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Paul Dunagan Marathon, TX

Slow in installation of system from sales to project completion 5 months

Reply from SunPro

Hello Paul, I am sorry to hear the installation took longer than expected to complete! Now that your project is wrapped up, we are hopeful that the savings and results will make it all worth it. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything we can do to help with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Tricha Clay Aubrey, TX

Communication could still use some fine tuning.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Tricha, Thanks for the review. I am sorry to hear we had a few issues with communication. We are always working to improve our craft and this feedback is exactly what we need in order to continue to improve. If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience into 5 stars, please just let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 16th, 2021

Daniel S Armendariz Deming, NM

Panels quit working for three months and no one knew about it . They took to long to fix . Light bill to high.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Daniel, I am very sorry to hear that you have had an issue with your solar panels! They are typically reliable but we are here for our customers if there are ever any issues. I have looped leaders in from our customer service team and they will be reaching out to you very shortly to learn more and help with your situation and help find a solution. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything else I can do to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 9th, 2021

Bruce Vandevender Las Cruces, NM

Professionalism and customer friendly and easy to work with

Reply from SunPro

Hi Bruce, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. I am very glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with the Sunpro team. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 25th, 2021

Larry Finnen Killeen, TX

Integrity and accountability demonstrated by agents

Reply from SunPro

Hello Larry, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rodolfo Corona Dallas, TX

Because is a good company and good customers

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rodolfo, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ruth Koch Brownsville, TX

They always responded to any question, and took care of any proplems.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ruth, Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear the team has been there to take great care of you! If there is ever anything we can do to further assist with your experience, please just give us a call! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Les Apedoe Arlington, TX

Very professional, great customer service and good rates on mortgages

Reply from SunPro

Hi Les, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Fisk Palm Bay, FL

Answered all my questions and did great work.

Reply from SunPro

Hello William, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carmen Grothe San Angelo, TX

They were courtesy. Best money I ever spent.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Carmen, What a great review! Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

MC Keller, TX

Great customer service . They check in with me often.

Reply from SunPro

Hello MC, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rod Kempner, TX

They did a great job informative fast respectful

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rod, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Terry Wynne, AR

I am saving money. The installation process was great.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Terry , I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jerry Wichita Falls, TX

Installation was fast and went well. Equipment is good.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jerry, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lois Jones

easy to work with, responses to concerns quickly

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lois, Thanks for the 5 star review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Roy

I’m happy with SunPro. It’s great. Installation went good.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Roy, Thanks for the 5 stars! Happy solar. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 15th, 2020

Randy Bastert Hull, IL

Kaela was able to answer my concerns about solar energy. As weather it’s feasible in my situation.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Randy, Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review for Kaela! I am very glad to hear you enjoyed the consultation she provided you. I will pass your feedback on to ensure she gets some recognition! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 8th, 2021

Julie ,

Jordan was very helpful and answered all our questions. Sunpro had the best price for the size we need.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Julie, Thanks for the perfect review! I am glad you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please let myself, Jordan or any of the Sunpro team know if there is ever anything we can do to help with your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 5th, 2021

Bobbi Schreiner Palm Harbor, FL

Jake was very patient explaining the system. His graphics were clear and concise. He was not at all pushy.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bobbi, Thank you for leaving a great review about your experience with Jake. I will pass your feedback on to ensure he gets the credit he deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gary Smart Dunnellon, FL

I like the solar roof mount system that you use. I dislike the confusing cost proposals that SunPro uses to try and get customers to buy into there product.

Judy Carnahan Marietta, GA

Excellent customer service. Alex explained all facets of SunPro's process in an extremely professional manner.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Judy, Thank you for the great 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 7th, 2020