SunPro

8.9

Robert Smith Socorro, NM

We have had a 3 experience with SunPro. 3 people made it a easy setup.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, I am very glad to hear that this project has been easy for you. Thank you for sharing your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tiffany Cannon Conway, AR

The communication can be a lot better. If you say you will return customers call you should do that

Reply from SunPro

Hello Tiffany, I am glad to hear that the ball was dropped when it comes to communication. Please reach out to me directly and let me know if there is anything I can do to help turn your experience around. My contact info is in my email signature below. We are glad you chose Sunpro and really want to make you happy with your decision as well! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

rufina deleon Fort Stockton, TX

great service easy to get help with concerns friendly kind service

Reply from SunPro

Hi Rufina, Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! It is great to hear that you have had a positive experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sanford Mullet Sarasota, FL

Professional performance in all aspects of installation and maintenance

Reply from SunPro

Hello Sanford, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out if any questions or concerns ever come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carolyn Saint Peters, MO

They notify me befit I know there is a problem and they schedule any repairs in a timely manner

Reply from SunPro

Hello Carolyn, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dale Loganville, GA

Have absolutely no problems with my installation and I save so much money every month

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dale, Thanks for the 5 star feedback! Glad to see you are saving good money by using the sun to power your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kevin Tallahassee, FL

Excellent customer service and start to end was smooth. No issue after installation of 7 months.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Kevin, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alfred Killeen, TX

Everyone involved in installing the panels were very professional and took the job very serious.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Alfred, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Simon El Paso, TX

Everything is good. Installation was good. The installers were quick and did things correctly.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Simon, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Troy Red Oak, TX

They had all the equipment to make the installation work the first time they came so there weren’t any issues.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Troy, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 31st, 2021

John Naples, FL

I’m very satisfied. It is working well. It has gone well. They are very trustworthy.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John , Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carey Lynn Haven, FL

A trusted friend referred them to me. I had issues with my schedule and they were able to work around it. It went fine.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Carey, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 31st, 2021

Charles

They work fast and efficient. SunPro has excellent equipment. I am satisfied at this point.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Charles, Thank you for the 5 star review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]com

Dec. 10th, 2020

Everything works just fine. SunPro is the only company that stays on for 25 years, the rest are 8 to 15 years.

Reply from SunPro

Hello There, Thanks for the great review. We are glad you appreciate our industry best guarantees and warranties. Please do not hesitate to ever give us a call if any questions or concerns come up. We are happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carlos

So far so good. It’s working great. I can still always talk to the person who sold it to me.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Carlos, Glad to hear you are please with your solar system! We work hard to be available for our customers as we know it is an important part of the customer experience. Thank you for the 5 star review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cheryl

The installers came in and got it done. They explained everything then left. It went very smoothly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Cheryl, It is so great to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. Thanks for leaving the review. This type of feedback is what continues to drive us to work so hard. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bree

Salesperson was very great explaining the options available and with getting financing.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Bree, Thanks for the great 5 star review! Glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lester Harvey ,

Kassidy G. was awesome. She was extremely knowledgeable and showed a lot of patience for my situation. She represents the company very well.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lester, Thanks for giving Kassidy a huge shout out! I will pass your feedback on and ensure she gets the recognize she deserves. She consistently works hard to deliver her customers an amazing experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 12th, 2021

Hollie L. Sugar Land, TX

Representative is knowledgeable about solar panel and how it works for a residential home. Very attentive and customer orientated.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Hollie, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad to hear you were about to learn from our representative and enjoyed your consultation! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 12th, 2021

MatK Missouri City, TX

It was a great experience talking with Jordan over our virtual call. He was able to answer all my questions and was very quick to reply to any additional questions.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Mat, Thank you for the great review about your experience with Jordan! I will make sure he gets a shout out for your feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 5th, 2021

markgdail Omaha, NE

Kaela did a great job telling me what i needed to know. If we were living for another 20 years and and planned to stay in this house for those 20 years it was a no brainer.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mark, We are so glad to hear you you enjoyed your experience with Kaela. Thank you for considering us as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 23rd, 2020

Jay Money Los Angeles, CA

You will run into issues, set backs, and complications with every company. What seals the deal for SunPro is Paul O. He is available through the entire process.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jay Money, Thank you for leaving us a great review. We do our best to keep our "bumps in the road" to a minimum but our staff filled with people like Paul work hard to be there for our customers and still deliver a satisfying experience. Thanks for this wonderful review! I will ensure Paul gets the shout out her deserves. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 30th, 2020

BenjThomas Austin, TX

Edward N was very knowledgeable about the industry, the product, and the decision points. I look forward to doing business with SunPro in the future. Thanks.

Reply from SunPro

Hi BenjThomas, We are very glad to hear you are looking into clean energy to power your families home. We believe Edward is very good at what he does and we are glad you feel the same way! I will make sure that he gets some recognition for your 5 star feedback. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 25th, 2020

Christopher Naz El Paso, TX

I love working with Sunpro! It’s rare where you have a company that appreciates and rewards creativity and forward thinking. This is a family not a job!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Christopher, Thank you for the terrific review! We work hard to provide a personal level of connection on every project we work on. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 18th, 2020

Joseph Paradis Alamogordo, NM

Took longer then expected. Everything else was very good

Reply from SunPro

Hi Joseph, I am sorry to hear things took a little longer than anticipated by I am glad to hear you have been pleased overall! Thanks for the feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bill Schuh Worden, IL

They use high quality components in their systems.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Bill, Delivering the best quality system is a very important part of the customer experience we provide. Thank you for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Charles Edgell Albuquerque, NM

Took a while to get finished and running

Reply from SunPro

Hi Charles, I am sorry to hear that things took longer than anticipated. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Holmberg Las Cruces, NM

Good customer service, but could be better.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear you received less than stellar service! I will look into this and ensure our team learns from your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sandra Stern Humble, TX

Pre-sale was great. Post sale communication has been very poor.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sandra, Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear you received poor communication post sale! I will look into this and ensure our team learns from your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Land O Lakes, FL

The process was seamless and easy and now we have solar.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Anonymous, Thanks for the 5 star review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 25th, 2021

Kamal Khalil Houston, TX

Efficient accessible service. Easy to connect with service

Reply from SunPro

Hello Kamal, I am so pleased to hear that we have been efficient and have made going solar easy for you! That is music to my years. Thank you for sharing the amazing feedback and please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mike Pennington Tallahassee, FL

They have the best prices and technology.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mike, Thanks for picking Sunpro. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with our product. Please let me know if there is anything that I can ever do to help with your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jessica Guthrie, OK

Great service so far all has been as expected..

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jessica, Thanks for the wonderful feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if we can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joe Garza Harlingen, TX

great customer service and professionalism

Reply from SunPro

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for the 5 star feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dan Melbourne, FL

Everything installed and setup without much work on my part.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dan, Thanks for the great feedback. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ray Dunnellon, FL

Professional and courteous very understanding

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ray, Thanks for the 5 star review and for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Derrick Bunch Harker Heights, TX

The work, their professionalisms and there attitudes.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Derrick, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see that you are pleased with your purchase. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

HENRY C HAEGER Carrollton, TX

High Quality system and skilled installers

Reply from SunPro

Hello Henry, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lester Close Maurice, LA

They have a very professional and informative workforce.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lester, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Lynn Giles Texarkana, AR

They did the job when they said they would and for the price that was quoted.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, Thank you for the great review. If there is anything I can do to help turn this in to a 5 star experience, please do not hesitate to let me know what I can do. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Edwin Nemoto Albuquerque, NM

3 quick and friendly service in sales and set up.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Edwin, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Luis Rosharon, TX

Great services and 3 products, 3 customer service too

Reply from SunPro

Hi Luis, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bryan Manning Kendall Hutchins, TX

Honest. 5 engineering. Superb installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Bryan, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your installation and that we delivered on the quality you should expect! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Laurie Del Rio, TX

Professional at all levels, quality work and product

Reply from SunPro

Hello Laurie, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juan Luna La Joya, TX

4 customer service, very attentive to customers concerns

Reply from SunPro

Hi Juan, Thank you for the great review! I am glad to hear you are happy with your Sunpro experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carolyn R. Church Lexington, SC

Having trouble with app. Can’t get into My thermostats control .

Reply from SunPro

Hello Carolyn, I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the app. Please send me an email explaining the situation and either myself or one of my team mates will reach out to further assist you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Kyger Cibolo, TX

Tom M is a great asset to your team!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, Thank you for leaving a great review about your experience with Tom. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team to ensure he gets the credit he deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Justin Klein Moberly, MO

They have been very helpful and easy to work with

Reply from SunPro

Hi Justin, Thanks for the review. I am glad to hear we have made things easy for you. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan Raines Dallas, TX

Good communication and great customer service.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jan, Thank you for the perfect review. I am very glad that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro and am thankful for your business! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything we can do to assist with your solar project. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

James Boettchet Fort Worth, TX

They did everything they said so far that th hey would do.

Reply from SunPro

Hi James, Thanks for the 5 star review. I am very glad you are happy with your project! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]