Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

9.0

LAST UPDATED: September 21st, 2021

Sunpro Solar provides affordable solar energy and battery storage solutions to homeowners nationwide. Optimal savings and energy independence are at the core of Sunpro’s solar solutions for homeowners. The solar company was named the fifth largest residential solar installer in the U.S. by Solar Power World magazine in July 2020. An Inc. 500 company, Sunpro Solar continues to expand as the demand for home solar in the United States increases. Sunpro Solar has headquarters in Louisiana and currently operates in 18 states:

• Arizona
  • South Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Virginia

The Good

• Professional Installation
  • High Quality Solar Equipment
  • Industry-Leading Warranties
  • Professional Roofing
  • Award Recognition

Professional Installation

Sunpro Solar will send a Solar Energy Specialist to your home to evaluate your energy needs and answer any questions you have about solar power. A Sunpro Specialist will also be able to tell you about any incentive programs in your area to increase the affordability of making the switch to solar. The entire installation process is handled by Sunpro so you won’t have to worry about dealing with subcontractors or outside parties.

High Quality Solar Equipment

Sunpro implements top-performing technology behind its solar panels and home solar installations. By using only the best brands in solar technology and hiring and training locals for renewable energy jobs, Sunpro is able to provide residents with affordable solar energy systems, battery backup and energy efficiency upgrades:

Enphase Solar Inverters

Sunpro only uses Enphase microinverters because they carry some of the highest warranties in the industry (25 years), undergo rigorous testing, and have the same lifespan as top solar panels. Research also shows that Enphase microinverters produce more energy than other technologies, which means more savings for Sunpro Solar customers over the lifespan of their solar PV system.

Tesla Powerwall

The Tesla Powerwall is widely considered an industry leader in solar backup battery technology. As a Tesla Partner, Sunpro installs the Tesla Powerwall 2, which comes with a 10-year warranty, detects grid outages in just a fraction of a second, and brings power back to your home 100x faster than traditional generators.

LG Solar Panels

LG is a leading provider of high-efficiency solar modules to the U.S. commercial and residential markets.  Sunpro Solar only offers homeowners the industry’s top LG solar products. LG solar panels come with a 25-year performance and labor warranty.

Industry-Leading Warranties

Whether through the manufacturer or through its own priorprietary policies, Sunpro offers some of the best warranties in the solar industry. The company only uses products and technologies that have the strongest warranties and guarantees, resulting in systems that are designed to last for decades. In addition to its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, Sunpro Solar offers the following benefits with every installation:

• 25-Year Labor Warranty
  • 25-Year Production Guarantee
  • 25-Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
  • 25-Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
  • Free Home Energy Audit

Professional Roofing

Sunpro Solar employs an in-house roofing company to address any concerns regarding roof damage, a unique value proposition in the solar industry. Sunpro Solar’s roofing company, Buildpro, installs quality, affordable roofing and works to ensure that every step of installation protects the roof on which the solar panels are placed.

With the help of Buildpro, Sunpro Solar further protects customers' warranty and against damage. The companies use only trusted and high-performing shingle brands such as Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and IKO. A solar company with roofing experience like Sunpro can address all of the issues above whereas a solar company without roofing experience could mean more risk of damage to your roof.

Award Recognition

The solar industry and business circles alike have identified Sunpro Solar as a major player in the industry:

• In August of 2020, Sunpro Solar was ranked by Inc. Magazine number 372 on its annual Inc. 5000 list (the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies).
  • Sunpro Solar was named the fifth largest residential solar install in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in July of 2020.
  • Sunpro Solar has been named to the annual Vet100 list which acknowledges the nation’s fastest growing veteran-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs

Sunpro gives customers the option to purchase a solar energy system outright or finance with a loan. However, the company does not offer solar leases or power purchase agreements.

The Bottom Line

If you live within the area that Sunpro services, we suggest you check out this solar company. The company’s installations are backed by industry-leading warranties and product partners who manufacture only the highest quality solar panels, microinverters, solar batteries and software in their respective categories. With business publications and industry experts recognizing the company’s rapid growth, Sunpro Solar continues to demonstrate its commitment to customer service as it expands. However, when it comes to financing, the only options are to buy or loan. Sunpro does not offer solar leases or PPAs.

Call our recommended rep over at SunPro below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Dave Myers Benton, AR

The service we receive is outstanding from the sales agent to the installation process. They monitor the panels and fix any issues timely. We are pleased in the short time we have had our panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dave, Thank you for the amazing review. We are here if there is ever anything we can do to assist with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 5th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Thomas Smithton, IL

They seem to be a very reliable company. They were always very fast to answer any questions and that I have and if there was a few things that still needed to be taken care of they were on top of it and kept me updated on the progress. I know they were not the cheapest that I've got but with the type of equipment installed it was worth paying a little bit extra for better quality and better service. It all went real smooth. They were done in about half the day and I have I think 28 panels and they cleaned up real well afterwards. There was really nothing that they left behind and it was a very good experience. Everybody was very nice on the crew. From the research I've done they're using some of the best equipment that's available right now.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We pride ourselves on the top of the line equipment we offer as well as the customer experience. I am very pleased to read you are happy that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything I can do to help you with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Robert G McLean Wayne, NE

I found the teams that arrived to install seemed to be quite knowledgeable in there work. They were quick to finish and left no mess for me to clean up. The only concern I had was that management seemed to be struggling with scheduling follow up services. One could blame it on the effect that Covid has had on our work force. My installation was for a new area for Sun Pro and I believe they were just getting organized. I am sure they will have it all together in the immediate future.

Delanna Ocean Springs, MS

SunPro was very good about keeping me informed of the things that were outside of their control so that they could get a proper installation on my older home with everything being brought up to current installation standard. They were able to keep me in weekly contact on the progress of the installation before the installers arrived. We had some difficulties with OG&E getting them out to do some line move but SunPro was very good at keeping me up to date with their communication with OG&E and information that they were receiving from subcontractors. The equipment is in good condition. They explained to me how everything operates and works and gave me information on how to use the apps that monitor the equipment and have been very good about answering any questions I have on the functionality of the equipment. They were very good about dealing with the long installation time. We had started the purchased in November of 2019, 2020 it seems like a really long time ago and there were delays due to Covid, delays due to storms keeping the OG&E teams busy, and there were delays due to Tesla moving its production plans. The equipment that was installed I feel very confident is going to outlast the warranty. I can already see a reduction in my energy cost with it only being installed.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Delanna, Thank you for the great review! It sounds like there were quite a few of unexpected hurdles but the team did a good job of keeping you up to speed with what was taking place on your project. Thank you for taking the time to share these details! We are here if you ever need us. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Timothy Mesquite, TX

We're only a week in to using the equipment so, I mean at this point it seems to be okay and working well. They continually check up on us with the process and made it very easy. They also send somebody out to do some dry wall for us when they have to cut the wall and it was just a good experience. Sunpro's estimate and offer was better than the other options.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Timothy, Thank you for the 5 star review! I am excited for you to see how much solar is benefiting you after you get some more time with your system online. Thanks again for the feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Gregory Stephens, AR

I think things have been quite straightforward and I hadn't got anything seem to be false. The support team has been taking care of most things in a timely fashion. I haven't seen my first bill yet but it looks positive. Installation left something to be desired really because of poor planning. It was supposed to be a single install and they did send the big enough crews so that kind of delayed a little bit and instead of prioritizing coming back to finish mine they didn't get back to finish it for two extra additional weeks. I have had a defective panel or inverter from the start. I just think I've given them feedback on improvements they can make on their referral app that should be able to use it should allow you to save both the people you referred and the next layer down since they have dollars that come back to you for both tiers and as it is you can't see anybody other than exactly who you refer.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Gregory, Thank you for this feedback! I am sorry to hear you have had a few slight issues with your system after installation. I would love to get this fixed for you if it is still a lingering issue. Please send me an email with your property address and any other details and I will work with our team to make sure this is resolved right away. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Brendon Bergman Oklahoma City, OK

The follow up and install teams were great. It is clear that we were lied to in order to get a sale. They even tried to charge us more for the panels, and had to rewrite our contract because management discovered that numbers were fudged.

Billy Bowden Buffalo, TX

Well I like the idea of going green. I just hope that I didn’t jump the gun on this. I was really wanting the Tesla battery for the price. Nobody told me that during the daytime, i can’t get phone signal. Which is very important, because I run a business. Nobody told me that during the daytime i can’t watch TV. I was just using antenna, which was free. Now I will have to pay for satellite.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Billy, I would love to help you out. Will you please send me an email with your concerns and also include your property address so I can locate your account? I want to make sure and get this all addressed for you. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 16th, 2021

Rachel Erin Camacho-McKee Phoenix, AZ

overall the process was ok. There was a piece missing from the original install (small inconsequential clip) but because it was missing the inspection failed. Then it took a while for the part to be special ordered and replaced. All in all it was better than worse, but just aggravating at points.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Rachel, I am sorry to hear there were a few aggravating times during the installation phases of your project. There are a ton of moving parts in our home improvement projects and we work hard to get it all done timely with a clean good looking final product. I hate that you had to experience unexpected delays. If there is anything I can do to assist with your solar experience at this time please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for choosing Sunpro. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

S.H. San Antonio, TX

The salesperson and workmanship is good but the communication has been not good. I have had several phone calls and I get an automated response and nobody ever returns my phone call. it is very annoying. The people installed it were very professional and it is a good product.

Reply from SunPro

Hi S.H., Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear you have not gotten a return phone call. That is not acceptable and I would love to help you out right away. Please send me an email with any questions you may have and I will help ensure we reach out to you with answers right away. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Drucilla Elgin, TX

It is saving me money on my electric bill. I had to have my roof redone and I had to had the solar panels uninstalled and they fixed the roof and to a good job on the reinstall. The insurance company sent me check to get it done. I love that the people did good work. It has been a positive experience. I love that people are friendly and wonderful workers. I would be very likely to recommend them.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Drucilla, It is wonderful to hear that you are saving money on your electric cost with your solar system and that you have had great interactions with the Sunpro team. Don't forget when you recommend us to your family and friends there is an incredible referral program that you can take advantage of. Thank you for being a Sunpro customer! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Jeannette Broken Arrow, OK

We had some issues and had to get the roof redone and they were very patient with me and kept in contact through everything. Everything is top notch. They do follow up and they also explained everything. It seems to be doing perfectly fine.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jeanette, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very happy that you are happy with your Sunpro experience! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Lortoni Memphis, TN

I would recommend SunPro. We have a Tesla battery. The apps are very user friendly. They were good about being informative. They made all their appointments. Installation went real smooth. They did everything they needed to do in a timely manner.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lortoni, I appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. It is wonderful to read that you are pleased with your experience and that we came through as promised. I am so thankful that you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Deryk Deltona, FL

It takes so long we didn't receive a bill on it yet so it's still early to know if its worth the money. It wasn't installed long ago so I still got time to see in like three or four months if things are still good. Installation was a little slow but everything turned out to be great. It was very professional. So far so good and everything is working pretty good.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Deryk, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry things took longer than expected but you are happy with the final results. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, don't hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Jason

From start to finish, my project manager kept me up to date on the entire process. Everyone I felt with from start to finish was friendly, professional, and answered any questions I had. The installation was awesome! All materials were high quality and installation looks great.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jason, I am glad to hear you are pleased with everything time of sale to the time of install! We pride ourselves on the quality of service, components and labor we provide and I am very glad you understand why. If there is ever anything I can do to help assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly! Thanks for the review and for choosing us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Seth Orti Gardner, KS

Professionalism is really what drives this company. Throughout the entire process, and everyone we worked with, all treated us with respect and showed us why going solar is an easy and quick process. Kendal H was our Solar Energy Specialist, he made the process of going solar incredibly easy and was extremely informative the entire time, he always answered our questions in a professional and informative matter. Paul S was our customer advocate and he truly is about as professional it gets. He made sure that we were taken care of and kept us updated through every step. Mr. S showed us that this company really cares about their customers and the quality of work that they provide. we will definitely be doing business with them in the future.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Seth, Thank you for the great review. We work hard to be professionals and this feedback is very rewarding. I will make sure Kendal and Paul get the shout out they deserve. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of the Sunpro team if we can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Fred Van Liew Carrollton, TX

From the beginning was the most professional, personal, no nonsense presentation. Clear, offering excellent package based on my needs. Every other company under built the system. Sunpro got it right from the start and still was competitive, with great enhancement perks with purpose, great financing, fastest response consistently, kept me informed regarding delays caused by my city, outstanding installation in a day. Bottom line, they deliver the best equipment I could research, longest actual equipment and service warranty, as well as roof leak warranty. OMG, there is just so much to learn. By pass the maze and go with SunPro if available in your area.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Fred, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 16th, 2021

Kim Guertin Bennettsville, SC

I think SunPro Solar has some the best Panels in the industry, Paul S as very helpful to explain the details of the agreement. SunPro was very efficient in getting us from contract to ready for installation. We gave our Sales Rep referrals and we recommended Family Friends in VA to SunPro

Travis Andover, KS

I am a numbers based guy and I had a spreadsheet for my requirements for price and saving and she blew me away answering all my questions. Customer service has been exceptional. The process has been pretty seamless. Once everything got stated it went fine.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Travis, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am very pleased to learn you were pleased with the numbers. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything we can do to assist with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Wendy

Everybody was friendly and nice and efficient. I think it is a good company. I like that they don’t drill into the roof. They put up cinder blocks so there are not holes in the roof.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Wendy, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am glad to read that you are pleased with your Sunpro experience! Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the team if any questions or concerns come up. We are here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Dana Gordonville, TX

Initially I though the price was a little high but I now understand the value for the money. We have had few issues. I am pleased with the response time on the backup battery kicking in.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dana, I am very glad to read that you are pleased with the overall quality of the product and service you have received. We are hear and eager to help if you need us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Thomas Live Oak, FL

It took a little longer than expected and the communication kind of broke down in the end. There was a delay on the battery. When they finally got someone out, the people were top notch, super professional and nice and it looks fantastic.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Thomas, Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear that we fumbled near the finish line but it is great to learn that you are pleased with our final product! If I can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mark Ferris Abilene, TX

System isn't being able to be monitored and can't get anyone to return calls or messages so people in Texas are s.o.l. Cause their in Louisiana from what I'm told

Johnny Walker Carlsbad, NM

I was told that after the first of the year I would never receive a bill from XCEL anymore, that I would only be making payments on the solar panels. And when the solar panels were paid off I would not see any bills for electricity. I called Sunpro's office today and they told me I would always get an electric bill if I was on the grid.

Tina White Gaston, SC

The installation was completed quickly and done well but the backoffice folks didn't send the Interconnect Application to Dominion Energy so my system is still unusable. They still have not provided all the information requested by Dominion Energy so I'm not sure when my system will be up and running.

Lora Klassen Moore, TX

Mitch took time to help us get all the information and understand what we needed. He will always answer texts from us when we have questions.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lora, Thank you for the great review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

David Pensacola, FL

It seems to be good and American made. They know exactly what they are doing. It is quick and efficient. Whenever I have questions, they are always responsive.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am glad you are pleased with your experience so far and appreciate the equipment we sell. If I can ever be of your assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sandra Rockwall, TX

So far it has been good. They have kept in touch with me through the whole process. It has been very pleasant. The guys that did the installation did their job.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Sandra, Thank you for the review! Communication is key to a great experience so I am glad to hear the team has kept in touch. It's also great to read that you are happy with the installation. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mark Sundbom Pinetops, NC

Jeff L was very friendly and knowledgeable. From how the panels are mounted to what to expect from our electric company. I did not qualify at this time for their financing but he still took the time to explain the payment process as well as how the equipment works.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Mark, Thank you for taking the time to leave Jeff a review! He works very hard to deliver his customers a best in the industry experience every day he comes to work. We hope you will keep us in mind in the future when the time is right! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Brian Hays Royse City, TX

The contract was signed on 7-22-21 and SunPro was ready to schedule install on 8-12-21, less then a month. SunPro offers LG 375 Solar panels made here in the USA and considered the best in the industry. SunPro has a 25 year warranty which is among the best in the solar business. Sunpro has an apples to apples Price match guarantee. Paul S was always willing to get on the phone with me at any time I wanted to speak to someone from SunPro about the project.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Brian, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review about your experience with Paul and our company. I will make sure that Paul and his manager are aware of your feedback. If there is ever anything I can do to help you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aug. 25th, 2021

RICK miller Carrabelle, FL

Very professional from start to finish - top notch service and used best products on the market

Lisa Yoder

They were great to work with from start to finish. Very attentive and informative.

Melissa Bridgeman Benton, AR

Good product, only thing I would work on as a company is better communication on the project side!

Ted Tampa, FL

This is a Five Star company with a Five Star team. When choosing a solar company, my search focused on the product to be installed and the company behind the installation. Don’t forget, the company behind SunPro got its start as a roofing company. I learned this company has a specialized group of installers in my immediate service area and nationally. I mention this, because SunPro hasn’t just chosen any employee to do the panel installation, electrical work, inspections, system commissioning, and sales. Unlike other company’s that I spoke with regarding my project, the folks that came to do my job (from start to finish) were all employed by SunPro. As such, there is a sense of pride in the success of my project and my understanding of each of the many steps involved and my overall satisfaction. As for Solar Panels, my cousin in Thailand is one of that country’s leading solar engineers. After reviewing the products available in the USA he said LG is the best of the best. I asked about Tesla and he appreciates their concept and idea, but was quick to point out that their solar division just isn’t ready for prime time yet. One final note, SunPro may be the first or one of many company you choose to interview for your project, but it really is the only one you need to speak with - they are the best!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ted, You made my day! Thank you for the amazing feedback about your experience. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team work really hard day in and day out to deliver this. If there is ever anything I can do to help more with your experience I hope you will let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 29th, 2021

Dave Maurice Weatherford, TX

Great service, professional installation. Love seeing that meter run backwards. Salesman was awesome

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dave, There is nothing better than seeing that meter going backwards and filling up that "solar piggybank"! Thanks for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Chad Hendrix Easton, KS

They had excellent service. We dealt with amazing people throughout the process and so glad we went with Sun Pro.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Chad, I am glad to read you are pleased with our service and enjoyed your interactions with our incredible team. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Ronald Magnolia, TX

Customer support is always available to talk and when I have questions, they answer them good. They got it installed really fast and it is working.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ronald, I am very glad to read that you are happy with the timeline we got your project finished in. It is also wonderful that you have found our team to be knowledgeable and available. Thank you for this great feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Donald Colleyville, TX

The installers worked very smoothly and got everything done. I was pleased with everything done. I would highly recommend them.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Donald, Thank you for the great review! Don't forget about our industry leading referral program you can take advantage of when you tell your friends and family about us. I am so glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Anonymous Bastrop, TX

Customer service has been helpful through the process. They made sure everything is in order. They were done with installation in a day.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Anonymous, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad to read that you are please. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Waveland, MS

The company should be more honest with their customers and make sure they are on the same page instead of not letting them know anything. I am having difficulty talking to a person about issues.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Anonymous, I am very sorry to hear that you were kept in the dark about certain aspects of your project! I would love to ensure you receive all of the details you need. Please send me an email with the property address of your project and let me know how I can help resolve the issues you are having. I would love to help ensure you get this all resolved in a timely fashion! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul Omaha, NE

So far they have been good. They keep in touch with us regularly and are knowledgeable. Everything works well. We’ve been very happy.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Paul, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I know you had multiple solar providers to pick from and I am very glad that you chose Sunpro. Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Choctaw, OK

The install was good and everything I know about them is top of the line. Customer service is able to answer my questions every time I call.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, Thank you for the amazing 5 star review! I am very glad you are happy and am so pleased that you picked us to be your solar provider. Please reach out if I can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Barry Albuquerque, NM

To many different reps handling my install that caused scheduling issues and the receipt of conflicting information. A hole was punched through the garage ceiling drywall where the fluorescent light fixture is, it was repaired at no cost to me but a month later the light fixture came crashing down apparently because it was not put back up properly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Barry, Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear we had a mistake with the install but I am glad to hear it sounds like we got everything corrected. If there is anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 7th, 2021

Carol Sanguinetti Santa Fe, NM

I have to say I didn't shop for pricing. I was impressed by these things: 1. If I moved, I could take the panels with me and not prepay someone else's electric bill. 2. Because I can take the panels with me, they won't cause a roof leaking issue. Both of these I have had before with solar panels. 3. When the system wasn't turned on yet and my payments were due, you reimbursed me for them. That says reputable company to me.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Carol, Thank you for the great review! I am very glad to read that you are pleased with our product and experience so far. If there is ever anything I can do to assist you with your solar journey, please don't hesitate to let me know what I can do to help. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 7th, 2021

Jesse Thacker Beaumont, TX

Continues to check up on a system that has been installed over 4 years ago

Sonya Collins Panama City, FL

Still waiting on my money they promised for cutting down some trees. Also rebate they said I would get.

Jerry Johnson Leander, TX

They worked extra hard to get permission to install one problem after another

Frank Tresnak Payson, AZ

Quality and support, access to answers, quality of installation

James Franceschetti Jr Apopka, FL

Everything they did was perfect and they were very professional.

Samarra Miller Fort Lauderdale, FL

Everybody involved was very meticulous in describing their services and offerings. Professionalism was abound from the salesperson I spoke with, the installers and supervisors. They were very careful in explaining the details and options I had. It was easy to understand the technical aspects of the installations and the programs. They were patient with me when I felt something wasn't clear. Great company

Reply from SunPro

Hello Samarra, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am very glad to read that you are pleased with your experience. Thank you for choosing Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]