Sunnova

8.5

LAST UPDATED: February 1st, 2023

Since 2012, Sunnova has been providing solar power and energy storage to residents and business owners across the country. The company offers a solar industry-leading 25-year service commitment on all solar panel installations, with an additional 10-year roof warranty. Meanwhile, the Sunnova Adaptive Home solution integrates smart technology into the solar installation by optimizing energy sources for the unique energy needs of the homeowner. The solar service provider offers a number of financing options, but conditions do apply.

The Good

• Flexible Payment Options
  • Helpful Moving Options
  • Wide State Availability

Flexible Payment Options

Sunnova offers a number of payment options to help customers lower their dependence on the power grid:

The company's EZ Own option gives homeowners the opportunity to purchase a system without any upfront costs and pay a fixed amount each month for a 25-year term, which is substantially less than the average electric bill. At the end of the term, the customer will own the solar power system.

Sunnova's EZ Pay PPA is another diverse financing option that only requires customers to pay for the energy produced by the system at a flat monthly price. There is also a standard lease option available, during which the customer will essentially be renting the panels from Sunnova.

Helpful Moving Options

If a customer within Sunnova's residential solar market decides to move while under contract, Sunnova offers a number of options: the customer can transfer the service agreement over to the new owner, pre-pay the remainder of the contract and transfer it to the new owner, or move the system to a new address. This is especially beneficial for homeowners who are less permanent.

Wide State Availability

Not only does Sunnova install quality panels, but the solar company also provides backup battery storage in the event of a power outage in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Texas.

The company's renewable energy services are also available in the Virgin Islands, which means many consumers have the option to go solar with Sunnova.

The Bad

• Long Contract Terms
  • No Buyout Option for Leases

Long Contract Terms

Sunnova requires a 25-year service agreement, which is higher than the average 20-year agreement employed by most other solar energy companies. While this can still lead toward a path to ownership, longer-termed solar loans are often accompanied by relatively higher interest rates. Customers should get in touch with a Sunnova employee for specific terms and conditions prior to signing a contract.

Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a production guarantee for the PPA option, which can be detrimental if the system isn't producing as much as it should be during the length of the contract.

No Buyout Option For Leases

The company's lease options do not include a buyout option for the Sunnova customer, which creates a disadvantage for those who may need to move while under contract.

The Bottom Line

Sunnova has a simple mission: provide competitive solar solutions across several states and offers a variety of financing options, including cash purchase, a solar lease and PPA. The solar company also provides moving options to help customers establish energy independence.

However, the company's contract terms are longer than industry average. Additionally, Sunnova does not offer a buyout option for leases. If you're still unsure whether this company is right for you, read below for verified Sunnova Solar reviews.

View Best Solar Companies

Message from
Sunnova

At Sunnova, our mission is simple — to power energy independence. And we are deeply passionate about providing homeowners with a real choice when it comes to powering their homes with cleaner, more sustainable and affordable energy solutions. We are equally committed to creating trusted, long-term relationships with our customers, as they are the very heart of our business.

Every day, our customers welcome us, in very real ways, onto and into their homes, and this relationship begins with our trusted sales, installation, and service dealers. While there are many things that set Sunnova apart from other energy providers, one of the biggest is our dealer business model. We work with a very select group of established local solar installers who have comprehensive knowledge of their markets, enabling us to provide the highest quality of service to our customers.

Sunnova offers options for every homeowner to help customers gain energy independence and lower their annual utility costs. Sunnova customers in most states enjoy guaranteed energy production, system monitoring, and a best-in-class 25-year warranty.

If you’re ready to take the first step, learning more about the financial impact that solar will have on your household in your area, Sunnova is the perfect place to start.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

3.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Liza Pereira Deltona, FL

We had many companies come to our house and try to sell us solar panels one even tried to rent solar panels to us but they were not within our budget. Sunova is the only one who offered us exactly what we needed. We are pre-senior citizens and are looking at a fixed budget in which we needed solar panels in order to make sure that our quality of life is not compromised because of the soaring electric rates. So nova offered us a budget based rental of solar panels in which they maintain them for us which is another plus and fits within our budget. We were concerned about any maintenance and repairs that might occur but that worry is completely gone. They are solely responsible for whatever happens to the Panels that is beyond our control. This is the best program out there. As a mathematician the math adds up. I read the entire 32 pages of the contract and everything seemed legitimately good.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Liza Pereira, we are excited that to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to Solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feed back. ^JD

Mar. 24th, 2020

bookmark

Featured Review

Teri Perris, CA

Sunnova outlined everything for me in detail. I received emails with progress and what to expect at each phase. They arrived promptly when scheduled. All the employees from sales to install were friendly and helpful. The work was performed in a neat and orderly fashion and never a mess after they were gone. I am so very happy to have used this company for this large decision, I would recommend this company for anyone considering going Solar. Thank you for a job well done.

Reply from Sunnova

Good afternoon Teri, Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Sunnova family!. ^MP

Mar. 4th, 2020

Jeffrey Bailey Los Angeles, CA

Perez my notes before I have found to have a lot of questions about Sonny nova and if you see used to get solar installed I have engage Chris B all my questions and he writes things down takes notes and ask questions to ensure him and I are communicating very effectively. Chris's attention to detail into his Sherry communicates to me. I communicate to him effectively has made the process of me purchasing Solar and Sue in the steps to get my home ready to receive solar panels has been extremely fun and rewarding to know that my issues and my questions and concerns have been addressed and answered at 110% hard to find people like Chris today in the sales industry to be a detail oriented professional sales person

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Jeffrey Bailey, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback! ^ JE

Jan. 28th, 2023

Tammy Angel Clermont, FL

Sunnova's Solar is Extremely affordable and their customer service is so wonderful and they really do go out of their way to help you in anyway they can. and the Solar reduces your light bill tremendously. I would recommend Sunnova to anyone.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Tammy Angel! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *DMS*

Jan. 26th, 2023

Nate S Meriden, CT

I’ve saved so much money. I’m not sure why other homeowners don’t go solar it’s free energy. I used to hate hot days now I’m smirking because my solar panels will be extra charged up I’ve already recommended family/ friend and will continue to recommend so I can get the incentive

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Nate S, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback! ^ JE

Jan. 25th, 2023

Kelly Fiore

Sunnova made the process of switching to solar power quite simple. It was organized and transparent from the onset. All of the people involved were helpful, cordial and respectful of my time and property. I am looking forward to the benefits and savings the solar power initiative will bring.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Kelly Fiore! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *DMS*

Jan. 23rd, 2023

Kiel Gerlach Pittsburgh, PA

Everyone from top to bottom was very professional and it was a pretty easy process. I received update calls telling me where they were at in the process and now have our very own solar panels. They also did a really good job making the electrical equipment look good on the side of my house. I’d be lying if I said I never walked outside just to admire it lol

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Kiel Gerlach, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback. *DMS*

Jan. 9th, 2023

William Holcomb Livingston, TX

Sonnova has kept to their word and their schedule. When first installed my bill from Sam Houston went to $364. next month $234. Sam Houston maintained the problem was the new equipment. Sam Houston had installed a new meter the same day the batteries were installed. Two months later they reinstalled a new meter. Sunnova pointed out that they only store the electricity and the flow is controlled by "net metering" which is in the New meter. While on the phone to Sam Houston I pointed this out to them and said if the new bill goes down substantially, it's you. The next bill was $.51 .

Reply from Sunnova

Hi William Holcomb! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Randolph Churchill Jr Waterford, CT

Great overall experience from my sales guy to customer support to the install teams. Everyone was very polite and professional

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Randolph Churchill Jr, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback! ^ JE

Jan. 28th, 2023

Ellen Wertman Hawley, PA

Have had a wonderful experience with everyone we have been in contact with from our first phone call with our sales rep to the office and scheduling team ,installers and follow up team. Can't wait to see how our decision to go solar changes our lives when it comes to our financial bottom line, and its good for the environment as well.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Ellen Wertman, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *EO*

Jan. 3rd, 2023

Judith Lehman

Everybody so far has been very helpful in explaining all of the issues involved with Solar panels. We live in a historic district, so it was quite a big deal to get the permits. It was was just connected this week. I am very happy to have free solar energy. The new panels are more efficient than the ones from a few years ago.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for your note, Judith Lehman. We work hard to make sure you understand every part of our process. Thank you for helping us convert more homes into energy-saving power houses! HV

Dec. 29th, 2022

Johanna Orlando, FL

Sunnova has a well trained group of people. I enjoy working with their representatives always on target with addressing my concerns. There were a few issues with my current electrical company and Sunnova helped me navigate through it. I was very appreciative of that! Thank you Sunnova! Keep up the good work!

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Johanna! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *KL*

Dec. 22nd, 2022

Donna Crisalli New Milford, CT

All around great customer service. Installation crew was a pleasure to watch. Great teamwork, respectful, efficient and clean. No debris left at my home. No interruption in service upon switching over to solar. All materials made in the USA. Would highly recommend them.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Donna Crisalli, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback. *DMS*

Anne Fischer

I had interviewed a few companies. I felt most comfortable with the sales rep Katie. We are waiting to connect but otherwise the process has been very easy and all service providers (installers, electricians, sales reps) have been very professional.

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Anne Fischer! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Katie Lane, PA Westerly, RI

All the gents that entered our home were polite, knowledgeable and respected each room they entered. There was virtually nothing left on the property for us to clean up. It was installed in Oct and were told that it would take until Spring, when there was more sunlight to see the benefit and they were exactly right! The past 7 months have cost us a TOTAL of $149, in addition to our purchase but that is well beyond what we thought it would cost. Brett Y did a fantastic job in presenting the product and I would and have recommended him to any and all interested in Solar!!

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Katie! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! *EB*

Nov. 28th, 2022

michael gohman Buckeye, AZ

Bing a new customer I have yet to see all the advantages Sunnova solar has but am expecting it will far exceed paying the standard costs of the utility company. The contract, approval, and installation did not take long. But necessary permits and sign offs did take some time. But all was all handled by Sonnova and my personal contact seamlessly with continued updates. The ability to monitor the advantages of my solar use and savings on my phone is a plus.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Michael Gohman, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback! *LG

Nov. 17th, 2022

Eric Trussell Leominster, MA

Summit Energy/Sunnova have the best prices and quality of service, they have been very informative, professional and helpful. We decided to place the panels on our 1800's barn roof, the electrical conduit was rerouted to preserve the historical look. The installation crew was very understanding of our concerns. We are very happy with the outcome and quality of everything. thank you and God bless.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Eric Trussell! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! *LG*

Nov. 15th, 2022

Richard Brambilla Boston, MA

Oversaw the installation of my Solar System, from the install Company, inspection by my town and inspection and new meter install buy Eversourse. Everything was as smooth as one could ever expect. Sunnova is now supervising my system from charting the daily output and listing on their Website, so that I can view its performance to watching and checking the output watching for any issues with the array.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Richard Brambilla, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback! ^SG

Maricela Lizcano Mission, TX

I am a new customer who just hit solar panels installed, so I have no experience with this company. One thing I do have to say is that they are very specific about the electrical work they except. They kept inspecting every step of the work and they demanded pictures of the wiring. That was great. Now I know that the work was done correctly and to their satisfaction. That's a BIG plus.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Maricela Lizcano, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback. *DMS*

Beth Chase Bloomfield, CT

All employees from Sales to Customer Service to Installers were professional, courteous and friendly.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Beth Chase! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *DMS*

Jan. 30th, 2023

Veronica Lewis

Excellent solar panel company, I recommend it to everyone, even my relatives who have already selected Sunova, they are satisfied.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Veronica Lewis! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *DMS*

Jan. 25th, 2023

Tyrone Christian

Sunnova did everything they said they were going to do. I’ve only had the panels on and activated for 2 weeks. I’ll check back in within 6 months. Great today!

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Tyrone! We appreciate your 5 star review. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *EB*

Jan. 9th, 2023

Sandra Miller Pekin, IL

I found the entire team very polite and helpful. I always knew what was going on, how long things would take, and they answered all my questions and concerns. Everything was taken care of immediately.

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Sandra Miller! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Marcie J Patton Fairfield, CT

The installation was quick, the crew was great & very careful not to step on Plant’s in my garden. The cost- savings is noticeable & the price guarantee on monthly bills makes this a no brainer. There is also the added bonus of going green!

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Marcie J Patton! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family!

Nov. 11th, 2022

c p Boston, MA

With the cost of electricity out of control it was nice to be able to lock in a good rate on our power. Their local installer Isakson was excellent. So many solar systems you see look like they were installed by people who didn’t care were they ran wire or how they did it. Our system look great! Clean and everything looks like it belongs.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello c p, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Mike Lagimoniere Avon, MA

So far it’s going good I’m still waiting for the app to show me the production of them

Michael Adams Pittsburgh, PA

Th install was quick and seem less. Waiting for better weather to see the value.

john mullagh Sayville, NY

Everything went extremely smoothly and I went from being a bit nervous prior to the build, and asking myself after ‘why did I wait!’ Very happy so far…

Reply from Sunnova

HI John Mullagh ! We appreciate your 5-star review. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family!HV

Jan. 3rd, 2023

Jose R. Sellas Aponte

Up to this moment the system and the support has been Excellent. I feel great that I made the decision for renewable energy. The power grid of Puerto Rico is unreliable.

Reply from Sunnova

Hi, Jose R. Sellas Aponte We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *XR*

Dec. 21st, 2022

Ginny Babbitt Beaumont, CA

Very professional presentation with no pressure. Install process was seamless and they did a great job. Also very quick to respond to any questions or concerns.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Ginny Babbitt, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Mark Sinning Pittsburgh, PA

They made the whole process of going solar, very easy to do, and the concierge was with us every step of the way, if we had any questions. Highly recommended!

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Mark Sinning! We appreciate your 5-star review. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *XR*

Dec. 16th, 2022

Ken Chambers Mays Landing, NJ

One day of work and hopefully a few decades of energy and energy savings. The crew was courteous, careful and each knew their role and responsibilities. This made the install smooth and trouble free.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Ken Chambers, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Nov. 28th, 2022

Ben Slagan

I was skeptical about going solar but a coworker of mine has had it for several years now and suggested this company. It was a long process but I am glad my wife and I choose to do it. Any questions I have had were answered in a timely manner with knowledgeable answers.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Ben Slagan, thank you for the kind words. Welcome to the Sunnova family! **MV

Oct. 18th, 2022

Vlf Springfield, MA

Very professional. Timely responses, took care of everything

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Vlf! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Jan. 31st, 2023

damen milewski Philadelphia, PA

From the start my rep was super involved and laid back, I explained my situation with an insurance claim and he was working with me every step of the way. Christopher R never pressured me to move any faster than I felt like moving forward. The day came that my claim was dropped and everything was on me, he worked very hard to find me the best deal on a roof and was very transparent on the costs, I could say enough good thing about he approach and the work he did for me. The day came for the roof and solar to be installed. Absolute professionals, worked quick like a well oiled machine. The roofing crew left my yard cleaner than when they started. The solar crew came a few days later. They did an amazing job, im very picky and im satisfied with how clean the install went all the way down to the conduit being ran through the roof and out the soffit to the contactor. When I saw the level on the contactor box knew these guys were awesome. Very knowledgeable crew they even showed me something in my panel that wasnt quite right previously done and how to correct it. The engineers decided that bracing was needed. The guys came back and knocked it out, they asked if I was planning to turn the attic into a room cause they would adjust the bracing to accommodate that scenario. All in all I couldnt be happier with my sales and installers. The system is operating now but the weather hasnt been great to see the actual performance.

Thank you for the kind words, Damen. Welcome to the Sunnova family! ^JD

May. 19th, 2022

Paul Picken Ledyard, CT

Just so happy with seamless transition. We are in our 3rd year. Only had to call for service once. Sunnova responded very quickly to rectify the issue. One panel was not producing due to micro inverter. They responded with a quick switch over. Was amazed at the technology that the repair man knew exactly which one it was as it showed on his phone app..

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you Paul]! We aim to provide the best customer experience, and we are constantly working to make our installation process as hassle-free as possible. Welcome to Sunnova family! ^vb

May. 24th, 2021

Tom & Gina Piper Blandford, MA

Everyone from start to finish was polite and professional. They said that my roof needed replacement and did the replacement at no cost to me. The electricians and the carpenters were great, they spread grass seed where they had to dig to bury the cable. The customer service always called to give updates and things that we needed to do for the hookups.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Mr. & Mrs. Piper, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback!^JD

Jun. 16th, 2020

Randall Witkos West Hartford, CT

Great to work with and the process was easy. A special thank you to Devlin Contracting who put in my system!

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Randall Witkos, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Jan. 18th, 2023

acl Waipahu, HI

Sunnova is a great company - I feel there's transparency and efficiency with Sunnova and their partners, like Malama Solar.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello acl, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *EO*

Dec. 27th, 2022

Danny Burns Plano, TX

Great Service! And nowadays, this is rare. The install was done by professionals and the City of Plano passed inspection on the first appointment!

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Danny Burns, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova Family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback. *LS*

Dec. 27th, 2022

Harry Ureña Bridgeport, CT

Great customer experience. So professional. They guide you step by step during the process to become energy efficient and free.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Harry Ureña! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *DMS*

Valencia Griffin Riverside, CA

My experience with Sunnova was very good. The representative was friendly and very helpful with all my questions and concerns. He was always available when I called him.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Valencia Griffin! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *DMS*

Nov. 30th, 2022

Angelica Moreno Glendale, AZ

GREAT COMMUNICATION, CUSTOMER SERIVCE , ALL WHO HAVE BEEN BY THE HOUSE OR CALLED, TEXT AND EMAILED HAVE BEEN POLITE, UNDERSTANDING AND WORKED TO 100 % SATISFACTORY

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Angelica Moreno! We appreciate your 5 star review. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *LG*

Nov. 18th, 2022

Carla Strycharz

Everybody in this company was friendly and helpful. They were eager to answer any and all of my questions. They also explained everything they were doing and reasons why.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Carla Strycharz! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! * LG

Nov. 17th, 2022

Robert Petlansky

Honest up front from the first sales contact all the way through to the final installation. I have and will keep on recommending Trinity solar to anyone who asks.

Reply from Sunnova

Hi Robert Petlansky! We appreciate your 5 star review. Thank you for being part of the Sunnova Family! *LG*

Nov. 15th, 2022

John Alvarez Wayne, PA

From the Sales to installation, everything was done on a professional level. All of my questions were answered and I was completely satisfied with everything.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, John Alvarez! We are thrilled you made the decision to go solar and join us on our mission to provide energy independence! *LS*

Nov. 9th, 2022

Louis LaBrunda Whiting, NJ

Customer Review Video

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Louis LaBrunda, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Nov. 3rd, 2022

William Federowicz Oxford, CT

Sunova was great. The technicians were very friendly and thorough in their work. They took the time to answer all my questions and did not mind me looking over their shoulders while they explained what they were doing.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello William Federowicz, We are so happy to hear your experience reflects what we strive for. Thank you for your positive feedback and welcome to Sunnova Family! *DMS*

Oct. 31st, 2022

Debra Earle Boston, MA

First of all it’s not a scam like some others. The people are very professional. Very clean when they’re done I never could tell they were even here. Very professional on the phone if you have any problems.

Reply from Sunnova

Hello Debra Earle, we are excited to welcome you to the Sunnova family! We work hard to make the switch to solar hassle-free, and we are so happy to hear your experience reflected what we strive for. We appreciate the positive feedback! ^AG

Oct. 28th, 2022

Karen Berlin, CT

We knew nothing about Solar and were led step by step so we had no questions. Employees know what they are doing and don’t leave until next step is thoroughly explained. Everyone is professional and knows their job.

Reply from Sunnova

Thank you, Karen! We aim to provide the best customer experience. We are thrilled that you're now a member of our Sunnova family! *DMS*

Oct. 25th, 2022