**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers cover the cost of the system and solar panel installation upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their solar systems, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise the solar provider for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering switching to clean energy with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Call our recommended rep over at Sungevity below.

Cortney garig

December 4th, 2019 Oakland, CA

As I am new to solar I know little to nothing about how it all works. The customer service I got was not only friendly but very informative about what I needed. Definitely much appreciated. I felt like I was talking to a person not just a machine.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Cortney, Glad to hear you received an education-first conversation when you reached out to us to go solar. We always want to ensure our customers are fully aware of all the benefits they will receive and just how everything will work. Thank you for your review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Sherry

December 4th, 2019 Monterey, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have always found Sungevity to be staffed with smart, knowledgeable and courteous people and today's encounter with Rosanne was another great example of the professionalism I've consistently experienced.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi John, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dave

January 23rd, 2020 Los Gatos, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Would rate higher but we were continually dealing with otating personell. First we had Scott, then we got Christina then it was Sean... We eventually got used to this, but we were still confused by the repeated requests for additional signatures. These e-documents were returned signed and the e-response we received from Sungevity was that the document was rejected. After talking with Sean or Christina or Scott - we were informed that this was normal and a glitch in te system. So I did not know whether to respond or ignore the communique. For these reasons, I rated the comany a "7", instead of a higher score.

Motaz mohamed

January 23rd, 2020 New Britain, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Some customer reps are experiencied like Rosanna C ... she was great helping me out with my questions and concerns

Salam Binny

January 22nd, 2020 , CO

They have good way to approach customers, saving a lot of time and effort doing first estimate online and phone. Also they make everything clear as to the details and the needs that covers the whole process. They are truthful and honest with the good vendors of the panels and the inverters.

Steve

January 22nd, 2020 Livermore, CA

Alex was incredibly helpful as my wife and I discussed solar as an option. He got right back to us with answers that helped us along the way.

Julius Thomas

January 22nd, 2020 Phillipsburg, NJ

This review will be mostly about dealing with Anthony R at Sungevity. I requested a call to speak with someone about solar from Sungevity and 7 or 8 other companies. Other companies outright lied to me and pretty much seemed to say anything to try to get me to choose their company and wanted to push leasing even though I wanted to buy. I spoke with Anthony and yes he is a salesman and his goal is to get you to choose his company but I ended up choosing Sungevity based on my dealings with Anthony, the quality of what they use in their solar system and most importantly, their warranty (be weary of Manufacturers or Workmanship warranties). Anthony was a wealth of information and answered any and every question we could think of and pointed out thing I didn't. He never outright bad mouthed another company but keyed me into things that were too good to be true and told me in round about ways that I may want to look further into particular companies on my shortlist, i.e. "google X company and class action lawsuit and things like that. At the time when I started dealing with Anthony I was starting a new job and had to meet with a few remaining companies on my list so I told him I'd not be making a decision for at least a month and that he should reach out to me then, Not only did he not bother me for the entire month like the other companies did but when we did start talking again I didn't feel pressured and that was very important. He has been there along the way even after the sale had been made and still responds to emails and texts. I'd recommend Sungevity to anyone that is interested in going solar

Emmanuel

January 22nd, 2020 Dorchester, MA

I like to leave this review for Matt for his awesome customer service. He took time to explain every bit of solar installation process and was always ready to accommodate my tight and dynamic schedule into his. I love the 25 years warranty.

Shreya

January 21st, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blake helped me get all the info I needed to prepare my taxes to ensure I could take advantage of the solar on my taxes return. He is a great employee and I am glad I have him to reach out to.

Jan 21, 2020

Hi Theodore, Thank you for the great review! We are glad to hear that Justina took such great care of you. I will pass along your feedback to ensure she gets the shout out that she deserves. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Theodore Maurice Smith

January 21st, 2020 , CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience was very enjoyable because Justina F kept me updated and informed on a regular basis on the progress of the installation of my solar power. Ms F also was able to answer all my questions and got back with me in a timely manner for those questions she had to research. For any future problems or questions I may have about my solar power I would not hesitate to contact Ms F because I feel confident she will be to assist me and give me the answers I will need.

laura manasan

January 20th, 2020 San Diego, CA

Great experience start to finish! Everything went smoothly and on time!!

Brook Warren

January 20th, 2020 Valencia, CA

Raymond was very thorough and clear on what we were getting into. He did not try to oversell the product and offered an honest assessment of what it would provide to us. He fully answer every question we had. We decided not to get the system because the estimated monthly savings were lower than our cut off requirement. I didn't dislike anything about the experience and when I am back in the market next year, I will be reaching out directly to Raymond.

Manuel Codoner

January 20th, 2020 Novato, CA

Had a very informative and helpful experience with Amory. Learned a great deal. Am very greatful. Seems like a great company ....Highly recommended.

Pauline

January 16th, 2020 Claremont, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with this company was outstanding. Customer service was great starting with the sales person Nathan W and Emily P. Emily kept me well informed of the progress and even after completion I was able to call back and ask questions that she helped me with the answers. She also gave me choices on contacting me via audio or text. I preferred text. She kept me well informed. Nathan was also able to answer questions & made me feel comfortable with my decision. Because of this I have shared solar with friends, family and neighbors.

Jan 21, 2020

Hi Pauline, We are glad to hear you had such a great experience. And we thank you for sharing us with your friends and family - don't forget, we have one of the best referral programs in the industry! Please do not hesitate to reach out to Nathan, Emily, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any questions or concerns come up and we will be happy to help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Steve Goloskov

January 16th, 2020 Pikesville, MD

Had a great call with Bill and went over the estimate and costs involved. What I liked most about Bill was his honesty - ends up that solar will not work for me from a cost perspective.

Jan 21, 2020

Hey Steve, Glad to hear things went so well with Bill. We up you will keep us in mind in the future when the cost perspective changes! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Diana Fredrich

January 16th, 2020 Temecula, CA

Great experience. Antwan made the whole process painless and kept us up to date

Jan 21, 2020

Hi Diana, Thank you for leaving Antwan a great review. I will be sure to pass your feedback along to ensure he gets a shout out. Glad to hear you had a positive experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Salam

January 16th, 2020 Chula Vista, CA

I like that they are truthful with what system they are offering I like the neat work and courteous behavior of their people, and the comprehensive information given with the details

Jan 21, 2020

Hello Salam, We always work to provide an education first approach as we believe it is very important for our customers to have a complete understanding as to how their system will benefit them. We are glad to hear you had a great experience and thank you for your review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Wagdy Youssef

January 16th, 2020 , PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional team, great experience I have gone through a lot of providers they are the best

Jan 21, 2020

Hello Wagdy, Thank you for the great review. We so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Christian O.

January 14th, 2020 Hemet, CA

everything and everyone was great from the salesman (Jesse S) to our project coordinator (Rosa T) they both made this process super easy and awesome for me!

Jan 21, 2020

Hi Christian, Glad to hear you had an easy and positive experience. We are so glad that you chose us as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Limor

January 14th, 2020 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best customer service and competitive proce

Jan 21, 2020

Hi Limor, Thank you for the great 5 star review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cesar Cruz

January 10th, 2020 Cathedral City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After experiencing some monitoring problems with my solar system, I reach out via email and I received a reply within a day or so. Rosanna C was able to assist me with all my questions and concerns and kept in touch via email, for a period of several weeks answering all my questions and providing updates after checking with Solaredge, until I was fully satisfied. This type of service is greatly appreciated. Thank you! and Thank you Rosanna!. Regards, Cesar Cruz

Jan 14, 2020

Hi Cesar, Thank you for the great review! Rosanna is one of our dedicated customer service representatives that works hard to provide the best experience in the industry. I will pass your feedback on to ensure she gets some kudos. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Rosanna, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any other questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jeric McCoy

January 9th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The inverter on our system stopped working after 4 years. Blake and his tech got it replaced in two weeks and did a very good job at emailing my wife to let her know their plans. Appreciate the service when I need it.

Jan 14, 2020

Hello Jeric, I am glad we were able to connect. It is always a bummer when your system experiences down time but we are here to provide service in the event you need us. Please save my contact info and don't hesitate to let me know if there is ever anything I can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Richard Fuessel

January 6th, 2020 Yorba Linda, CA

I had an excellent experience with Emily P as my PC for the Horizon Solar Panel installation on my home. She was competent and efficient in keeping me informed of progress in the project and in answering my questions. Emily should be view by Horizon as a valuable employee in the company.

Jan 14, 2020

Hi Richard, We are glad to hear that Emily took great care of you. I will pass your feedback on to ensure she receives a shout. Thank you for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Carroccia

January 6th, 2020 Twentynine Palms, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a direct review for Lilly M. We had several issues at once over the Christmas holidays and Lilly was simply fantastic. We had rain damage to our interior potentially caused by the solar system and our solar system decided to quit tracking the panels. I contacted Lilly and she took care of things professionally and cheerfully. The Christmas/New Years time is tough time to get folks to respond but she did and all issues were resolved satisfactorily. Lilly's customer service is a credit to Horizon and like a breath of fresh air for customers like me.

Jan 14, 2020

Hi William, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are so glad that you chose us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael

January 6th, 2020 Hackensack, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT BE TRICKED BY THE GUARANTEE They just guarantee a production instead warranty, They are guarantee around 94~96% of Estimated output. It looks OK, but, They are carry over an extra production from the guarantee value. not from the estimated output. It is really so gimmick, Think again carefully what will happen. After 10 years, if system is shut-down for 6 months, they do not have any responsibility. Check the warranty term again, carefully.

Jan 14, 2020

Hello Michael, I am sorry to hear you have had a poor experience related to the performance guarantee with your system and would like to personally look into this for you. This is a benefit associated with the systems we sell and hope that our customers will find it as a nice security feature. Please email me directly using my email listed below so that I can look up your account and further assist you. I am confident that we can turn your experience around. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Angela Aceves

January 3rd, 2020 Banning, CA

They reached out right after I showed interest in solar. However, they were unable to service our area, but did tell us what to ask the other companies.

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Angela, We are so glad to reached out to us for your solar needs and it is unfortunate we are not in your area yet. We definitely believe solar energy is the right choice and we are glad you do too! Please keep us in mind in the future and let us know if any other questions come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sympa

January 2nd, 2020 Mill Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We contacted Sungevity in June 2019. Sungevity gave us a prompt quote over the phone. Without comparison, we could not judge the value. The representative pressured us in accepting the quote on the spot due to supposed Sungevity investor requirements and other intimidating sales tactics. After doing some research at Energy Sage, we uncovered the quote seemed over 25% above market. We renegotiated the contract at a 10% discount relative to the original price, but still much above market. We figured we were still going for quality as Sungevity was named the best company in its field by this website. The representative confirmed they could complete an installation of solar panels and battery within 6 weeks. It actually took more than 7 months. The "substantially complete" installation was done in the last week of December 2019. And, as of this writing the system is not yet certified and ready to go by PG&E. The project took such a long time that after several months both the supplier and installer of solar panels sent us "California Preliminary Notice" of filing a lien against our house because they had not gotten paid by Solar Spectrum, one of the operating companies acquired by Sungevity. Also, Sungevity and Solar Spectrum hounded us for weeks to make a second and final payment on an installation that was far from "substantially complete." Some of their collection systems were automated whereby they sent us automatically every other day an electronic document to sign confirming the installation was complete when it was not and demanding a 2nd payment on the spot. Staff turnover is a problem. Over this time period, we dealt with 3 different project managers and two different finance managers. Another issue is the decentralized business model of Sungevity. The latter is really an umbrella holding company. It controls numerous different operating companies. In turn, these subsidiaries often entirely outsource the entire installation of the panels to other companies. And, the delivery of service of the different operating subsidiaries and especially the outsourced installation panel subcontractors can vary greatly. In our case, the installer was American Home Energy (AHE). They turned out to be incompetent. They often brought the wrong part for the job. They had to come numerous times to do a job that should have been completed in one single visit. One of AHE staffers even told my spouse with a smirk on his face "you should have bought a generator instead." They were plagued by staff turnover and shortage causing our project to be on hold for weeks if not months. Sungevity developed a fairly revolutionary process including software, design, phone protocol and system whereby they could sell on the spot very expensive solar installation without spending any upfront marketing dollars on consulting visits and achieving a very high sales closing rate (that's where the intimidating sales tactics paid off). They also could leverage this low cost efficient software based system over numerous solar company acquisitions. This seems brilliant at first. But, there is a downside. They have completely lost control on the actual quality of the products and services they deliver. They actually have a very tough time of monitoring and tracking their own project. In our case, my spouse turned into the de facto project manager as they often had no idea where things stood, where were the subcontractors, etc. If an executive of Sungevity, Solar Spectrum, or American Home Energy reads this review, it actually provides valuable actionable information. All three companies have issues regarding quality control, staff turnover, project management, financial management, and customer service.

Jan 06, 2020

Hello Sympa, I am very sorry to hear that we did not get things right. We work hard to provide the best experience in the industry and it sounds like that was not the case for you. I appreciate all of the details you have provided and we will use them as a learning experience for our team. I have sent you a private message and I look forward to learning more and seeing what I can do to help turn things around. Please reach out to me directly and we will go from there. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rick B.

December 31st, 2019 Walnut Creek, CA

My phone contact with their representative , Crystal, was excellent. Her explanations were very understandable and thorough. She was personable and easy to deal with.

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Rick, Thanks for passing a 5 star review on about your experience with Crystal. Please don't hesitate to give us a ring if any other questions come up. We are very happy you considered us for your solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Valenda Bartosh

December 31st, 2019 Santa Clarita, CA

This Memo is written to express our sincerest thanks and appreciation for a job above and beyond the call of duty. Our experience was a pleasure, and never once did we have doubt that the install & consumer service from Shari R and her field team was going to a headache! I generally have to follow-up on companies to find out the status of progress which can be a real hassle, in this case I did not have to get assertive. Her communications and constant contact where all we needed to keep us updated! Her team was amazing. These guys who did our installation where professional, friendly and they KNEW what they were doing! I was very afraid that damage was going to happen to the roof at some point and it never did... IN FACT Danny and his young energetic assistant, forgive me I forgot his name came back after some serious rain to look at a possible leak on our patio thinking it might have been from the new panels and we had called our roof man as we had just installed a new roof on the patio to see where and what was going on. WE WHERE SO VERY HAPPY they found a leak in a soft part of the roof not associated with the solar panels at all!! They went out of their way to find this leak and want YOU ALL to know how much we really appreciate your expertise and the crew’s willingness to find it. Their determination FIXED our leak and we have not had any issues since. What impressed me was they didn't have to do it. But they did... Thank you so very much from two satisfied and proud customers!!!! We love you guys and thank you for your patients.... This company is HIGHLY recommended to initiate & complete your project! Amazing Team!! best always Chris & Valenda Bartosh

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Chris and Valenda, Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave such an amazing note. We are glad to hear our team truly went above and beyond to take the best care of you that we can. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us in the event you have any questions or concerns. Any of the Sungevity team will be happy to help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mayel

December 31st, 2019 Downey, CA

Mr Eric E was very professional and candid when it came to explaining the process of electrical power. He most certainly will be recommended to my family shall the need arises for solar panels.

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Mayel, We are glad to hear Eric gave you a great presentation and was up front with you. He always does a great job of providing an education first approach. Don't forget when you tell your family about us and Eric that you will get to take advantage of our industry best referral program! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Clark

December 31st, 2019 Capistrano Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We bought a house with one of their sun systems installed. I am impressed with their service and can’t believe I am living without a dreaded monthly energy bill. It is great having a company I can call when I have problems or questions. Thanks Blake and Sungevity.

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Clark, Thanks for the review. I am glad we were able to connect! I look forward to hearing about the savings you experience by having a sun powered household. Please just let us know if you ever need anything. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alex Lucas

December 31st, 2019 Gilroy, CA

Best customer service. Crystal is so patient to answer my questions.

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Alex, Thank you for the compliment. Crystal takes a lot of pride in her craft and works hard to provide her customers with a great experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

crystal bell

December 31st, 2019 Chula Vista, CA

experience with Antwan S and Sid was amazing smoothe and easy process

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Crsyal, Thank you for the 5 star review. Glad to hear things went well and required minimal effort on your end. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Albert Santoscoy

December 31st, 2019 Pomona, CA

Some of the best customer service I've ever received. Thanks Shari R for all your help making this a painless change.

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Albert, Thanks for giving Shari a shout out. I will pass this on to her manager and team to ensure she gets some kudos. We are glad you had a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Donald Cash

December 31st, 2019 Yucaipa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our sales rep, Brandon B, our Project Coordinator, Emily P, Jose and the Roofing Team who completed our re-roof, and Crew Tesla (Raymond, Gabriel, Habukka, Damion, and Josh) who installed our solar system, all earned 5 stars. Their pleasant professionalism, their competence and concern for our satisfaction with their work, went above and beyond our high expectations. The roofers were able to get the job done between rain storms, and the hearty Crew Tesla worked in the rain to get all the panels installed. Emily kept us fully informed through-out the process, and promptly returned calls. Excellent customer service from the whole team. I had been referred to them by my brother-in-law and a close personal friend. Now I know why they recommended this company, and why I will do the same.

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Donald, Thank you for the 5 star review and for telling your friends and family about us! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience. We will be here for you if you ever need any assistance so please do not hesitate to reach out along your solar journey. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Noel Smith

December 26th, 2019 Santa Barbara, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I spoke with Blake when looking for info to get a 2nd system on my new summer home. He gave me all the info I need and I will reach out to Sungevity when I am ready to make this purchase after the holidays. Thank you, Blake!

Dec 30, 2019

Hello Noel, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a 5 star review. I am glad that we were able to connect so that I could answer your questions. Please just give me a ring if anything else comes up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joye Maple

December 23rd, 2019 Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Friendly and patient with my husband and I. We are old people and he was very good at explaining. I hope to just work with Blake in the future.

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Joye, Thank you for leaving me a review. I am glad that we were able to connect and that I was able to help explain things to you. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Letti I

December 23rd, 2019 San Bernardino, CA

Rosa T was my project coordinator of Horizon Solar power, she sounds so friendly, kind and very understanding , she was so great to keep me updated of what’s going on of the project. She will let me know ahead of time whoever is coming and what time They are coming to my house and what they are going to do . She was a nice and wonderful person!

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Letti, We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with Rosa. Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback about your time with her. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Rosa, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mitchell

December 20th, 2019 Simi Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very nice people, wonderful contractors, wonderful people that coordinate everything.

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Mitchell, Glad to hear everything went well. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carlos

December 20th, 2019 Yucaipa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were pretty prompt in responding to any questions that I had and if they didn't know they would get back to me with the answer. The instalation went excellent. It was fast. Equipment looks state of the art.

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Carlos, We are glad to hear you got prompt responses and an excellent installation. Thanks for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

S. Pacion

December 19th, 2019 Oxnard, CA

This was such a great and quick experience. I am so glad everything was done in a timely manner. Everyone especially our project coordinator, Emily P was so professional and very helpful with all my needs. Customer service and communication throughout this process was amazing!

Dec 19, 2019

Hi S.Pacion, We are glad to hear you had a very positive with Emily. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider! And please don't hesitate to give us a ring if any questions or concerns come up along the way. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alphonso

December 19th, 2019 Chino Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a very positive experience. Janette J kept me informed of the project status at each stage.

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Alphonso, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear Janette provide a great experience and we will make sure she gets a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Milo W

December 19th, 2019 Tarrytown, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks Blake for getting all of my questions answered. I don’t know much about how it works and have a good idea now.

Dec 19, 2019

Hi Milo, I am so glad we connected. Please let myself or any of the Sungevity team know if any additional questions come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kevin Costa

December 17th, 2019

We just recently completed our solar install with Horizon and we appreciated the communication and customer service that our project coordinator Justina F provided to us during the process. In all, the entire team that at Horizon was very professional and we recommend the company overall.

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Kevin, We are glad to hear you had a great experience. We know that communication is extremely important. Thanks for the great review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Walter Lewis

December 17th, 2019 Desert Hot Springs, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Justina was great to work with. Very responsive to my questions. Alway returned my calls

Dec 02, 2019

Hi Walter, Glad to hear everything has gone so smoothly. We always try to leave our customers home looking nicer than we found them and we are glad that was the case. Please let us know if any questions or concerns come up along your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Harland Atkinson

December 16th, 2019 Somerset, NJ

My experience with Sungevity has been a complete and total nightmare. Let me start my saying, I signed my contracts for my solar projects in early/mid Aug of this year. After completing the permit stage, I was given a installation date of Oct 2 and the installers would arrive between 8:00 and 9:00 am. Well 8:00 am came and went, 9:00 am came and went, then 10:00 am came and went. I called my project manager and left a voice message. 11:00 am came and went and still no installer nor a return call from my project manager. I called her again and left another voicemail followed up with an email. Finally she calls me back to inform me that there was an inventory issue and the installation would not take place. A week later I was given another installation date of Dec 6. You're not going to believe this but my wife was home getting ready for work on Nov 29 and guess who shows up at my house, you guessed it, the installers. One full week before the scheduled installation date. No prior call or email. They just showed up... So here it is Dec 16 and my solar installation is still not complete and most likely will miss the tax break for this calendar year. At this point I just want to get out of the contract.

Dec 26, 2019

Hello Harland, We are so sorry that we dropped the ball. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sungevity team if there is ever anything we can do to turn your experience around. I am confident we can make things right! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dave M.

December 16th, 2019 Rochester, NY

Sales reps honest and forthcoming of pricing. When we completed discussion he actually told me that it would not be worth it for the cost outlay at this time but if my circumstances changed to give him a call.

Dec 26, 2019

Hello Dave, Thank you for the 5 star review! We are glad you considered us and certainly hope you will keep us in mind in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bob DAmbra

December 16th, 2019 Cranston, RI

Joeseph F and Sungevity opened my eyes to the solar possibilities for our home in Rhode Island. Joseph and his team quickly designed and engineered a custom solar system that would not only satisfy the daily power requirements needed, and as bonus has the potential to net a profit back to us through the overage energy our system will produce! The thought of actually being compensated by the utility company was overwhelming... From the initial interview through the design process to the very detailed final quote, which included actual images of the property with the solar system installed, Joseph and Sungevity won us over, and we are looking forward to going solar!

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Bob, Thank you for the great review. We are so glad that you chose us as your solar provider! Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the Sungevity team with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sarah

December 12th, 2019 Long Beach, CA

Had a great experience with Sungevity. I am new to solar energy, but they really took their time explaining everything. I would definitely recommend Sungevity to my friends and family.

Dec 19, 2019

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for your review. Don't forget about our great referral program and the benefits you will receive when you tell your friends and family about us. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Yuhas

December 12th, 2019 Waterbury, CT

Making the decision to go solar must be made with considerable knowledge about the proposed system and your current energy needs. Will worked with me from the start designing a system to best meet my needs and to get me up to speed regarding what to expect once the decision to go solar is made. His attention to my concerns and answers to my many questions gave me confidence in him and the company as a whole.

Dec 19, 2019

Hello John, Glad to hear Will provided you with an education-first approach during your solar consultation. Solar has a lot of moving parts that most people are not familiar with and we understand how important providing this info is. Thank you for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]