Powur Solar

4.1

Ma. Cristina Villarreal Navarro

They're very professional, very considerate in explaining all the installation process.

Reply from Powur Solar

Thank you so much for the positive review and most importantly for trusting us with you business.

Nov. 24th, 2020

Billy Atlanta, GA

My system was installed about nine months ago, still waiting to finish the project. The sales rep,Leesa, originally told me I would be able to monitor my usage, that was never installed. During the install I wanted to add an additional battery and do whole home back up which solar edge made but, Powur wasn’t offering at the time is what I was told, just like they weren’t able to get me the Tesla system in Texas, according to Leesa, which is originally what I wanted. She informed me I could add in the extra battery, whole home back up and new inverter but would need a quote and an additional install. Ok, nine months later I am still waiting for a quote on the addition items I originally wanted and still no monitoring. I believe they use independent sales agents here in Texas and I don’t think that’s the best option as they can’t control their product. Leesa did put me I n touch with another electrician she uses but, he wasn’t interested in the add on and wanted to charge almost as much as the original install. Still not sure why she hasn’t just provided a quote through Powur...

Reply from Powur Solar

Hi Billy- Sorry to hear about your disappointment with your system. Just to clarify, production monitoring is available as a system feature and we will work to set that up for you. Additionally, battery systems are absolutely a feature you can pick out and adjust in the process of designing your system. Powur does with an incredible network of independent energy consultants in Texas as well as throughout the country and each independent energy consultant supports the homeowner throughout their solar journey. Every consultant is backed by Powur's systems and people. We have in contact and look forward to helping resolve your questions and concerns.

May. 28th, 2021

Steven Ramirez La Mesa, CA

I tried to be patient and understanding with this company. Upfront Zarko is a great salesman. I was promised 3 for panels to be installed. Took longer than expected. I was told that they submitted permit to city and were waiting. I checked in that same week and there was no report of permit attached to my address. Eventually panels were installed. Longer wait than expected. It wasn’t until after install that I noticed that they drilled holes through the open ceiling and is visible from inside my home (I can share pictures if anyone is interested) my beams were damaged and ceiling panels were cracked and broken in half. I reached out to powur and of course they are blaming the contractor that they paid and approved to do the installation on my roof. I had them come out and repair some of the ceiling and they just bonded the ceiling panels with wood glue and sanded it. My ceiling looks horrible and patchy with other cracked spots. There was recently a storm and we had a leak. They blamed the storm for tearing off panels and causing the leak. I don’t believe this as other reviews shows that they have damaged roofing panels before. I am currently reporting this company and contractor to state license board and may pursue legal representation as they do not want to remedy the damage “only what is solar related”. They damaged my whole roof and are denying to fix the leak. MICHEAL M is the rep that I have been speaking with regarding remedying this situation. I hope this long review helps someone. STAY AWAY FROM POWUR! Their 25year warranty is garbage and they will fight you every step of the way.

Reply from Powur Solar

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to address your concerns privately and work with you to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. We always strive to communicate honestly and openly throughout and after the installation process. We value all feedback as it helps us continually improve and are very happy that you were satisfied with the end result. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We are always happy to help in any way we can.

Jun. 4th, 2021

Justin

Their customer service is lacking. Their communication skills need to be improved. Installation was pretty good.

Reply from Powur Solar

Sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience possible, we hope that you are enjoying your new system and saving money on your energy costs.

Amarjit

My bill is still high. It is almost a hundred dollar difference but they told me it was going to be more like a hundred and eighty dollars.

Reply from Powur Solar

Amarjit, sorry to hear that you are not getting the most saving possible, hope you are enjoying the extra $100 saving you have achieved.

Oscar

Everything was good. I was satisfied. They are really friendly and helpful.

Reply from Powur Solar

Thank you Oscar for your positive review!

Charlie

It is still not turned on yet. It has been negative overall working with them.

Reply from Powur Solar

Charlie, we are sorry to hear about your negative experience, I will let our Ops Team know about your feedback.

Thomas Lynch

After installation support has been nonexistent. They don’t help me at all. I am not really saving money and they left my roof open for leakage. What they offer is crap.

Chris

Great service, informative consultant, very competitive pricing

Reply from Powur Solar

Excellent, thank you for the positive review!

Sheldon Reece

Because my system still is not up and running. Nothing i was told have been done . I am very unsatisfied with the company and will not recommend them to anyone at this time.

Reply from Powur Solar

Hello Sheldon, we will get our Operations team to reach out to you and get these issues resolved.

James Walters Red Oak, TX

From the get go, its been a horrible experience. Numerous delays in getting the system installed, and the company is horrible about responding to requests. Have had the system installed for 3 months and already had several components replaced, but it's completely stopped working now and they aren't responding to my inquiries.

Reply from Powur Solar

Dear Mr. Walters, we are sorry to know that you had to experience this issue with your system and that your communication experience with us was not satisfactory. We apologize for the inconveniences caused. As mentioned through our email communications with you, on October 5th our service provider did a site visit to check your system. They were able to solve the issue you reported. Since then, your system is back up and running. The issue happened because your system required a firmware update. We are happy to report that the issue had nothing to do with the actual installation of your system. Please, know we always strive to provide a satisfactory resolution to any problems our customers could experience. If you have any other issues with your system in the future, please get in touch with us at [email protected] Also, based on your communication experience with us, we will make sure to improve it to provide an ever better experience. Thank you for your feedback.

Nov. 24th, 2021

Todd

The representative I am dealing is great but the electric company they use as a subcontractor to install my equipment is terrible.

Reply from Powur Solar

Sorry to hear that our installation partner did not live up to your expectations, I will let our Operations Team know about your feedback.

Marcial

I was disappointed in the followup of the installer and the support after its installed

Reply from Powur Solar

Marcial, this is not the kind of service we are known for and we apologize for the communication issues. I will reach out to our Ops Team and let them know your feedback.

Emilyn

Customer support was helpful. Installation was fine. The equipment works okay.

Reply from Powur Solar

Thank you for your positive review!

Nadezda

Because it's been four months and I'm paying for solar panels that are still not connected or activated

Reply from Powur Solar

We apologize for any issues you are facing as a result of not being connected, I will send this feedback to our Ops Team.

Lawrence Richards Clermont, FL

Signed contract in October 2020 and salesperson said will be up and running in 6 weeks. Now Powur company Account Manager says may take 3 months or more That means in 2021 March or April. I may not be able to use IRS TAX CREDIT FOR 2020. AVOID THIS POWUR COMPANY GO WITH A BIGGER CORPORATION.

Reply from Powur Solar

We apologize for the delays but due to COVID restrictions many of the local permitting offices and installation crews are down staff and this is causing delays in installation completion.

Brenda

Customer support is fine and installation went smoothly.

Reply from Powur Solar

Thank you for your positive review!

Stephania Smith

Because we have had them for 2 months now and we're having nothing but trouble with thim

Reply from Powur Solar

Stephania, this is not acceptable to us, we will get our Operations Team to reach out to you to get your issues resolved.

Jose Hernandez

I have the same bill from the company electric

Reply from Powur Solar

Hello Jose, you should be seeing a reduction in the energy being pulled from the utility, if this is not the case please reach out to your Sales Consultant for details on how to read your new bill. Going solar does not eliminate receiving a paper bill from the utility, net metering should be occurring and you should see that reflected in the bill.

PRAKASH P San Diego, CA

Got my refund.. Thank you, Lana V. from Powur for excellent support.

Reply from Powur Solar

Thanks Prakash- We hope to support you on your project when you can move forward in the future. And yes we agree Lana is fantastic!

May. 24th, 2021

Because they took forever to complete the installation

Reply from Powur Solar

This is unfortunate, we apologize for any inconvenience this caused, hopefully you are enjoying your new system and saving money on your energy costs.

Roberto Valdez Jr

Because I'm still getting a light bill over $200

Reply from Powur Solar

This is unfortunate for sure, I will get one of our customer care folks to reach out to you.

Nov. 24th, 2020

Eduardo

Have not been able to use since it is not connected

Reply from Powur Solar

Eduardo, please reach out to the Sales Consultant that sold you the system in order to receive some guidance on usage of your system. If the utility gave you Permission to Operate then the system should be working.