Integrity Electrical Contracting, LLC, more simply known as Integrity Electrical, is an Arizona-based residential and commercial electrical service founded in 2019. The company offers a wide range of solar-related services, and offers the transparent price of $80 for a diagnostic of any solar panel system.
- Solar Installation and Maintenance
- Tesla Powerwall Installer
- Additional Electrical Services
Solar Installation and Maintenance
Integrity Electrical provides a number of services to ensure your solar energy system is performing at peak levels:
- Solar installation — lowers your electric bill while improving the value of your home
- Solar maintenance and repair — includes repair, removal, and replacement of existing solar panels or other components that are inhibiting solar system performance
- Solar panel washing and cleaning — removes dust, debris, and other residue from solar panel surfaces to help the system generate maximum power
- Solar inspection — includes full inspection of solar panels, solar inverters, roof mounts, electrical junction boxes, wiring, and more
- Solar removal and reinstallation — safely dismantles and reinstalls the solar PV system if the home’s roof needs to be repaired or replaced
Tesla Powerwall Installer
Integrity Electrical is a Certified Tesla Powerwall installer, meaning the company is authorized to install and maintain one of the leading solar energy storage solutions in the industry. The Tesla Powerwall integrates seamlessly with any solar energy system to harness and store surplus energy to be used in emergencies, during the night time, or to charge an electric vehicle.
The Tesla Powerwall can be easily scaled to include multiple batteries in the same system, and comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Additional Electrical Services
Integrity Electrical also provides commercial and residential electrical services, which include main panel upgrades, inspections, rewiring, and more. The company will ensure your home is safely and correctly wired to support not just a solar panel system, but all electrical systems.
- Only Available in Arizona
- Undisclosed Information
Only Available in Arizona
Integrity Electrical’s solar services are only available to residents in Arizona. As Arizona is swiftly becoming one of the most competitive states for solar energy in the country, we encourage the company to promote verified Integrity Electrical reviews from trusted sources to stand out from among the crowd of solar providers.
To be considered in the same conversation as industry leaders also operating in Arizona, Integrity Electrical will need to make the following information more readily available:
- Preferred solar brands — Although the company has made clear its preferred solar battery provider in the Tesla Powerwall, Integrity Electrical has not provided similar information for its preferred solar panel and inverter manufacturers. This information greatly informs the durability, energy efficiency, and price of the system.
- Warranties — The website lacks information on both manufacturer’s and workmanship warranties. These warranties protect homeowners against having to pay for damaged or defective system components. Leading solar companies guarantee the performance and durability of their systems for up to 25 years.
- Financing options — Customers need to know what financing options are available to them before doing business with a solar installer. Possible payment methods can include direct purchase, solar loans, solar leases, and power purchase agreements (PPA)
- Industry certifications — Integrity Electrical does not disclose whether it has received a certification from the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP).
The Bottom Line
Integrity Electrical is licensed and appears qualified to handle most electrical projects, including solar panel systems, for the Arizona household; however, the lack of important company information available prevents us from fully recommending the company to Arizona homeowners.
Verified Integrity Electrical reviews can potentially change the company’s recommendation status; but in lieu of real customer reviews, we encourage readers to investigate our top solar companies.