Erus Energy

LAST UPDATED: May 19th, 2022

Erus Energy was founded in 2004 and currently serves more than 15,000 residential solar customers across Arizona, Texas, and New Mexico. The solar company provides multiple financing options as well as additional home improvement services. In 2018, the solar installation company was named a "Top 500 Solar Contractor" by Solar Power World magazine.

The Good

• Premier Solar Equipment
  • Buy, Loan, Lease, or PPA
  • Solar Energy Storage
  • Maintenance and Repair

Premier Solar Equipment

Erus Energy offers homeowners some of the best solar panels and solar inverters available today. SunPower solar panels, widely considered to be top-of-the-line, and average around 22.8 percent energy efficiency, which is second to none.Meanwhile, the company sources its solar micro inverters from Enphase, an industry leader in solar energy monitoring and conversion technology.

Solar solutions from both SunPower and Enphase come with solar industry-leading 25-year equipment warranties, which means every Erus Energy solar energy system is protected against product defects for its entire lifetime.

Buy, Loan, Lease, or PPA

Erus Energy customers have multiple financing options available to them. Depending on the homeowner's energy needs and budget, Erus Energy's solar experts might recommend one or more of the following alternatives:

• Cash Purchase — buy the system out of pocket, and receive a 26 percent federal investment tax credit
  • Solar Loan — finance the solar system for zero money down, and still receive the federal tax credit
  • Solar Lease — "rent" the solar system for no money upfront at a monthly rate that's lower than your current electric bill
  • Solar PPA — only pay for the energy your system produces each month, at a fixed rate, for less than the monthly utility bill

Solar Energy Storage

Homeowners can add Erus Energy's solar backup battery, which can harness excess solar power the system produces and use it during the night time or in the event of a power outage. Erus Energy's battery solutions can easily integrate with any existing system.

Maintenance and Repair

The Erus Assurance plan is designed to provide ongoing maintenance and repair to customers' solar panel systems, and include the following services:

• System Monitoring
  • Preventative Maintenance Visits
  • Remote Troubleshooting with Customer Service
  • New Roof Removal and Installation
  • System Upgrades
  • And More

The Bad

• Limited Availability
  • Short Workmanship Warranty
  • Not NABCEP Certified

Limited Availability

Erus Energy is only available in three states (New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas). Promoting verified Erus Energy reviews can be an effective way for the company to stand apart from the competition.

Short Workmanship Warranty

Erus Energy only attaches a two-year workmanship warranty to its solar installation projects, which is considered on the low end when compared to leading solar providers that offer 10 or even 25 years. The workmanship warranty is designed to protect the system from defects caused during the installation process.

Not NABCEP Certified

The company does not appear to have a certification from the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP), a highly regarded organization that produces the most rigorous certification programs in the solar industry. While this in no way implies poor installation quality on the part of the company, an NABCEP certification can indicate to customers that a solar installer's technicians have undergone advanced, additional training to ensure solar panel systems are installed properly.

The Bottom Line

Erus Energy installs qualify solar energy systems and provides customers with a variety of financing options to help them invest in clean, renewable energy while also saving on their utility bill. Its short workmanship warranty and lack of NABCEP certification may set the company at a disadvantage to competing solar providers, but customers from Phoenix to Austin are encouraged to obtain a quote from Erus Energy.

3.3

Leroy Andrzejewski Glendale, AZ

I was very impressed with the detail and information along with data from the sales presentation. This includes the financials. It cost us zero dollars for the project up front and their financing terms for the purchase were very good. The installation within a couple of weeks from the contract. The installation for the electrical hookup and 26 panel installation was completed in a half day. The power turning occurred within 10 days of installation completion. I was very impressed and I am reaping the benefits, plus I get $11k back from the feds and the state for installing solar..

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Andrzejewski Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Bill Q. Chandler, AZ

Knowledgeable, helpful, thorough, and professional employees. We had our Solar installed in April 2020 and are excited to have this alternative energy on our home. We look forward to seeing how the system performs in the long-term. Performance over time will fine tune the price plan we keep with SRP our utility provider.

Reply from Erus Energy

Bill, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Jun. 8th, 2020

Juan Hernandez El Paso, TX

Eus Energy #1,No regrets, Excellent on Everything, Very professional, Fast installation, questions, they have right answers, quality of solar panels, Good customer service, Most of my neighbors and friends Have Erus Energy Right here in El Paso TX, I just bought my home and first thing I did is installing Sar panels,, I also own an electric car,, and I am eco-friendly to the extreme, 6Just positive reviews, They have their own installation team, trucks with logos, Not only The crew for solar installation are very professional, knowledgeable, explained everything, etc but The crew for Aeroseal ( Irigoyen brothers) When you call they have a lot of departments, everybody very professional , Project manager( Maria C) etc etc , Hey WHEN.I LOOK I LOOK FOR THE ONES WITH MORE EXPERIENCE, YEARS AND ERUS ENERGY HAVE 17 YEARS IN ARIZONA, 7 YEARS IN NEW MEXICO AND TEXAS,!! AND ASK.NEIGHBORS!! AGAIN THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Aaron Moreno ,

Some of the Best customer service I have ever experienced! Perhaps some of these other people who left reviews didn't pay attention to their salesperson upon closing because not only did I receive the direct number to concierge but I had the personal cell phone number to my sales person and area director. It is all written down on the closing paperwork. As far as my panels go, I couldn't be more satisfied. I've had my system since December of 2018 and my electric bills have gone from next to nothing to actually having a credit! I have LG panels on my system and last year one of them stopped working. I didn't realize that something was wrong with my panel until Erus called me to let me know that my Envoy was sending them an alert about my panel. When they came to look at my panel, they determined that the panel had cracked and they replaced it for me at no charge. Thank you Erus for being there for me every step of the way.

Reply from Erus Energy

Greetings Aaron, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are absolutely thrilled that you have joined us in a solar power and energy experience. Our installers and customer support are the backbone of our organization. They always want you to have the best solar power experience. It is our goal to educate everyone about the benefits and how we can help lower your electricity bill through a solar power experience. You may always reach out to us at [email protected] for additional support.

Jan. 5th, 2021

S. Ward

We had Erus Energy install our solar panels almost 5 years ago. They were professional, friendly, skilled and knowledgable. We spoke with the sales rep for about 2 hours before we decided to buy our panels instead of leasing them. For us, it was the perfect solution. We have been very pleased with our low bills. Recently, we had something go wrong that needed to be replaced (under warranty). The company was very cooperative and did everything they could to resolve our situation quickly. We definitely would recommend this company to anyone considering going solar. They are very customer service oriented.

John Frazzini

Excellent communication, followed up with answers to my questions, and guided me through the application process until the completion of the project…

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Frazzini, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Michael Phoenix, AZ

I am absolutely overjoyed with the installation that Erus Energy provided my family. They came out and told me exactly what needed to happen to reduce my electric bill. Solar energy isn't inexpensive and it definitely is a major modification to my house. But if I kept my energy consumption stable based on their review, I would (AND DID) see a dramatic reduction on my energy bill. So thank you.

Reply from Erus Energy

Thank you very much for your 5 star review! We are grateful to be part of your solar power experience. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] or 844-272-8336

Dec. 17th, 2020

Amber Shell El Paso, TX

Erus Energy was the only company that didn’t buckle n dime me about every permit, service call, additional items with my purchase. No money out of pocket, clean professional work. My bill this month was less than 20$. I even received a free main panel upgrade because my home needed it. Every time I have questions i can always get a hold of someone. Couldn’t have made a better choice.

Robert Downs Tempe, AZ

I live in a condo andI purchased my Solar Panels from Erus Energy July, 2014, in July 2016 the condo next to mine sold and the buyer noticed that 4 of my Solar panels were infringing on part of her roof and wanted me to move the panels, called Erus and the came out and removed and installed the Solar panels at no cost to me. Very pleased with Erus Energy. My Solar Panels have saved me over $100/month.

Don McReynolds Youngtown, AZ

Phoenix Team One is doing my install. They are professional and “go the extra mile”. They explain what they are doing and why. Always prompt and considerate of our property. Completely satisfied with the level of service we have received.

Reply from Erus Energy

Greetings Don, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are grateful to be part of your solar power experience. If you have additional questions or concerns please contact our project managers at 844-272-8336 or [email protected] and we will be more than happy to assist you!

Dec. 2nd, 2020

Lisa Hartney Albuquerque, NM

Nathaniel R knocked on my door and started going over solar. Very professional and informative. I was a bit skeptical about solar, but I give it a chance only because the rep was so nice. I am a very satisfied customer. I just got my second electric bill since trying it out and it’s was negative $5. No complaints here. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Erus Energy

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the benefits of solar! Please let us know if you need anything. Benajmin

Feb. 13th, 2020

Josh K Mesa, AZ

Even though the install took much longer than anticipated since the Utility companies and permit offices have been overwhelmed by the massive amount of applications, the project manager kept in contact throughout and made the process very easy. I didn't have to lift a finger! I am proud of my decision to work with Erus energy. A+

David Brady Bell, CA

My home in San Antonio was one of the first Solar packages installed by Erus. It took our local energy two months to train contractor's to inspect and turn our system on. I am very pleased to cut my electric bill to $20 dollars a month. $16 of that is for natural gas. Dec 2017 will be two years running. Extremely happy

Kelli Parker Phoenix, AZ

I had a solar system installed in 2015 and my bills went from $250.00 to $20.00. Everyone from the first phone call to my system being turned on I was kept informed and up to date. I will recommend this company to anyone who is interested in going solar!

Lisa Rike San Tan Valley, AZ

Anthony with the Phoenix #1 Crew was very helpful in explaining our new electrical panel to me and the crew was extremely helpful and professional. They installed everything within 1 day.

Reply from Erus Energy

Greetings Lisa, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We have passed along your compliments to Anthony and the Phoenix crew. Absolutely thrilled that you have joined us in a solar power and energy experience. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] or 844-272-8336

Dec. 17th, 2020

Scott Hall Mesa, AZ

We were able to lower our monthly cost of electricity significantly here in AZ thanks to the help of Erus Energy. I love seeing my meter running backwards! I recommend these guys 100%

Brenda Rios El Paso, TX

Erus Energy is very professional, installers were there on time and finished promptly, hook up and ready to start. They are a great team from the sales person to everyone behind the scene.

Jeremy Killmer Scottsdale, AZ

Erus Energy is a premium solar integration firm. They have first class service and the best warranty on solar panels in the United States. Highly recommend! Very professional and courteous .

Wolf Tombe Oracle, AZ

Provided excellent service and kept me in constant touch with what was happening.

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Tombe, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Sandra nolen Mesa, AZ

Customer service was wonderful. Very informative would recommend them to everyone.

Reply from Erus Energy

Ms. Nolen, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Jun. 16th, 2020

Maria Las Cruces, NM

They are there to help you through the whole process. I am very pleased with the service.

Reply from Erus Energy

Maria, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Jun. 8th, 2020

Laura Chacon

Great customer service! Hoping to save some money in the future with this investment.

Reply from Erus Energy

Ms. Chacon, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Betty Mladek Chaparral, NM

workers great and they knew what they were doing when installed the panels at my house

Reply from Erus Energy

Ms. Mladek, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Gilbert Maldonado Macdona, TX

Sales Rep had a great answer for all my questions and help me make a great decision!

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Maldonado, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We take great pride in having an exceptional and knowledgeable staff in order to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Amy

Purchased a solar system from them 2 years ago, had a small issue with it recently and they were on the ball to fix it and make sure I understood what was going on.

Luis Montero Jr El Paso, TX

Great group of Installers, My solar panels were done on a very efficient way

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Montero, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We are constantly striving to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Sep. 1st, 2020

Judy DiFrancesco Chandler, AZ

All interaction with the company and it's employees has been just fine

Reply from Erus Energy

Ms. DiFrancesco, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Ayman Hajir El Paso, TX

Attentive to details, great customer serviceAnd project management

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Hajir, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Charles Mun Green Valley, AZ

Great company and honest people Resonable price and friendly installers

Reply from Erus Energy

Charles, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Jul. 1st, 2020

Felicitas Sokec

Unparalleled Professionalism, Excellent Customer Service, Outstanding Product

Reply from Erus Energy

Ms. Sokec, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything

May. 19th, 2020

Cort A McAllen, TX

Erus Energy is a great solar company. Erus has excellent customer service. Their staff is friendly and professional. I will definitely recommend.

AZ Virtual Tours Phoenix, AZ

Erus installed a new roof and panels at my home a few years ago. Couldn’t be happier with the product, workmanship and customer support!

Gail Arlington, VA

I recently moved to San Antonio. I'm extremely delighted with my experience with Erus. Products are reasonably priced and the quality is great!!!

Reply from Erus Energy

Greetings Gail, Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review. We are grateful to be part of your solar power experience. You may always reach out to us at [email protected] for additional support.

Jan. 5th, 2021

Blanca El Paso, TX

Brandon T was my project manager. He made this experience for me stress free and was able to answer my questions throughout this process.

william summers Sahuarita, AZ

top notch employees, everything first class

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Summers, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We are constantly striving to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Sep. 1st, 2020

Jim Smith Green Valley, AZ

Everything went well. You stayed in touch.

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Smith, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Aug. 7th, 2020

Estela De Los Santos Chaparral, NM

Excellent service and professional workers

Reply from Erus Energy

Ms. De Los Santos, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Aug. 7th, 2020

Jorge Calzadillas Las Cruces, NM

Awesome Service! Great Customer Service.

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Calzadillas, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Jun. 2nd, 2020

Jose Torres

Great customer service. Did all that they promised

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Torres, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Karen

on top of everthing from the beginning until the end

Reply from Erus Energy

Karen, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

May. 19th, 2020

Joseph Kulina Peoria, AZ

I save $65.00 a Month on Electric. $780.00 a year.

Reply from Erus Energy

Mr. Kulina, Thank you so much for letting us know about your awesome experience with Erus Energy! We constantly strive to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits and savings of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Dan G San Antonio, TX

This is a company that follows through on promises, with reliable American made hardware and friendly, fast service.

Jesse Gee Chandler, AZ

Great company with great service. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from Erus Energy

Greetings Jesse, Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are constantly striving to give our customers the best experience possible so that they can fully enjoy the benefits of solar! We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future and hope that you will be referring Erus Energy to your friends and family. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or 844-272-8336 if you ever need anything.

Jan. 25th, 2021