Founded in 2014, Elevation Solar focuses on bringing clean, affordable solar power to homes across the United States. The company's aim is to help individuals reduce occupancy costs and increase value in their homes through solar ownership and energy management improvements and technology. Elevation Solar is based in Arizona and currently operates in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, and Texas.

The Good

• Customized Solutions
  • Hassle-Free Quotes
  • Excellent Warranties
  • Quick Installations
  • Electricity Storage Options
  • Additional Home Energy Services

Customized Solutions

Elevation Solar doesn't just offer the same cookie-cutter solar energy solution to every single customer. Instead, you'll get a personalized solar array designed specifically to fit your needs. When you contact Elevation Solar, a company representative will come to your home and assess your situation and roof. A solar power professional will then determine the size of panels you'll need and what other equipment will be best for your electricity consumption and the size of your home. Elevation Solar will explain the entire process to you and what you should expect from your entire experience as a solar customer.

Hassle-Free Quotes

For potential customers who want a quick quote, Elevation Solar allows them to upload a copy of their utility bill and receive a digital solar quote within just 24 hours. The potential customer can review the quote in their own time, and if they are interesting in learning more, they can contact Elevation Solar and one of the company's Energy Consultants will answer questions and provide expertise.

This hassle-free quote process allows potential customers to get a good idea of what solar will cost them without having to take time out of their schedule to meet with someone or be "sold" to.

Excellent Warranties

Elevation Solar is very transparent about the warranties it offers. The company primarily sells LG and Panasonic panels, which both include a 25-year warranty that covers product, performance, and shipping. The Enphase inverters that Elevation Solar provides also have a 25-year warranty. Elevation Solar also offers a 10-year warranty that covers labor and workmanship.

Quick Installations

If you decide that Elevation Solar is the right company for you, you can expect your system to be installed within a few days. Occasionally, the installation will take a week or so if you have a larger home or some type of rare issue.

Electricity Storage Options

Elevation Solar sets itself apart from competitors by offering a wide variety of energy technologies and battery storage systems, including LG Chem batteries.

Additional Home Energy Services

In addition to providing solar systems and battery storage, Elevation Solar offers a variety of other products and services to help customers make their homes more energy efficient. For example, the company can provide LED lighting retrofits, efficient pool pumps, energy management systems, electric vehicle charging stations, automated lighting, security and video solutions, and smart thermostats.

The Bad

Relatively Limited Availability

Elevation Solar currently offers its services in six states: Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, and Texas. Although Elevation Solar's availability is more widespread than some of its competitors, the fact that the company only operates in six states limits the number of consumers who can take advantage of its services.

The Bottom Line

Elevation Solar has built a reputation as a solid solar company by offering customized solar solutions with excellent warranties. Plus, you can count on a quick installation when you choose to do business with Elevation Solar. If you live in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, or Texas, we recommend contacting Elevation Solar for more information.

Call our recommended rep over at Elevation Solar below.

Elevation Solar Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Elevation Solar work?

When we first receive your information, someone from our team will reach out, typically within 24 hours, to ask qualifying questions to make sure solar is the right fit and to schedule your free, in-home consultation. During the consultation, our team will assess your home’s unique profile, teach you about the best utility rate plans available, and help you understand how to increase the comfort in your home and save money at the same time.

We will then present your custom proposal that is specific to you and your home’s needs. We’ll then move to survey and design where we’ll survey your home and property to ensure our engineers design a system that will address your needs and maximize your savings. We handle all the permitting and HOA approval so your project can move to installation in no time. After install, it’s just a quick inspection from your city and local utility company. Then it’s time to “switch the switch” and you will officially be a solar home.

How much does a solar energy system from Elevation Solar cost?

The average system costs about $25,000, but that can vary depending on system size, panels brands, electrical upgrades, and local rebates. We custom build our proposals so you are getting a system specifically for your home and energy needs.

What solar panels does Elevation Solar use in its installations?

We carry four panel brands currently: Panasonic, LG, Hanwha, and Mission. We are a Premium Panasonic installer, which means we can pass on extended warranties if you choose these panels.

Do Elevation Solar panels work when there is a power outage?

Our solar systems are grid-tied, meaning in the event of a power outage, they will not work. However, we do carry battery storage options that will allow your system to work in the event of a power outage.

How long does it take for Elevation Solar to install solar panels?

Our average time from site survey to installation is 38 days. We consider ourselves experts when it comes to navigating city permits and building applications to get your system up and running as quickly as possible.

Does Elevation Solar require a contract?

Yes, we have an installation agreement. We offer four financing programs for going solar: Lease, PPA (power purchase agreement), financing, and cash purchase. Contracts vary based on program.

Does Elevation Solar offer a warranty?

We do offer a 10-year workmanship warranty on our roof penetrations to ensure your solar system is free of material defects. However, depending on the product that you select, the panel manufacturers offer up to 25-year warranty.

Does Elevation Solar offer solar monitoring?

Yes, depending on the Inverter that you choose, you will receive SolarEdge or Enphase monitoring. We also offer our Elevation Smart Monitor that allows you to track system production but also appliance level monitoring for your home's consumption.

How many states is Elevation Solar in?

We are currently in eight states: Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, Texas, Utah, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

Souhail
April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

Elevation has a great salesman, he made it easy on me to accept and go through with the program. Everybody has been super helpful and accommodating. The people who installed it came at eight AM and were gone by three and the gentleman showed me what not to do and the system has been working well. I haven't had any issues since they installed it. I have gotten my money's worth.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you so much, Souhail! We appreciate our customers and want to make sure we handle every part of your install at an elevated level. We are glad to hear it shows. Enjoy your solar savings!

Richard
April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

At first they were really good at responding and then afterwards it took a while to reach somebody who could take care of my concerns. I finally got to the customer service director but after I go my panels it was getting really hard to reach somebody who could answer my questions. She took a lot of my feedback but there should always be someone there to deal with the customer's concerns. I don't know a lot about the technology but I haven't has any problems with the equipment.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Richard. We are always looking to improve and one process we're working on is long term follow up with our customers. If you do have questions about your system, our solutions department is more than happy to help. You can give them a call at 480-492-4232.

Shawna
April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

I like their pricing options. I like the way the panels look and I feel like it is pretty easy to understand and customer service are available when I have questions. The installers were helpful and it all went fine.

Randall
April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

I would never use them again and I would not recommend that anybody else use them either. There are other companies, I would pick another. It did not work when it was installed and they were slow to correct it. It worked intermittently and they came three or four times to fix it, which they did not do. I had to go back because the initial installation was not signed off by the power company and they said the crew didn't know about local requirements, which is inexcusable. They did nothing to compensate me for the weeks of lost power even though I had started paying for the system. They sent me a twenty five dollar gift card for hundreds of dollars of lost productivity.

Apr 04, 2019

Hi Randall, we apologize that your experience thus far hasn't been great. We are committed to providing top notch customer service and putting our customers first so we'll be reaching out shortly to see how we can address your concerns and make this right.

Rickie
April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

The solar system seems good and they installed it in one day and they did a good job.

Apr 04, 2019

Thanks, Rickie! We can't wait to hear about your solar savings!

Charles and Laura Frost
March 18th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

We started our project approximately August of 2018. Unfortunately our story is not quite as nice as most of the reviews I have read. Once panels were installed we were excited. After several inspections and different staff from Evelation Solar trying to make it right, and us thinking maybe this was not a good idea. Broken tiles (lots), panels not installed correctly, etc. final steps we were told it was up and running. Here we are in February 2019 when we learned our solar still was not working properly. However , the next person, Aryss who came out to let us know he was here to check the panels. He explained very professionally, what he needed to do. He did it and had to come back to complete his work. Anyway thank you Aryss for getting us up and running. We wish that you would have the supervisor of the first attempt . You are enthusiastic, professional and courteous at your customer service skills. Thank you again.

Mar 22, 2019

We truly apologize that things didn't go as smoothly as some of our other customers but are happy that Aryss was able to finish your project strong.

Jean
March 12th, 2019 Richardson, TX

Explained the details in an easy to understand, thorough manner. I feel confident that I will not be surprised by anything that comes next.

Mar 13, 2019

Thank you, Jean! We know that people don't like surprises when it comes to high cost systems so we like to cover everything up front. If you do have any questions about the next steps, don't hesitate to reach out.

Angel Stone
February 28th, 2019 Red Oak, TX DETAILS

I thought about doing solar several times over the past couple years and never thought it feasible until I called out Elevation Solar. Their rep Dru equipped me with the information I needed to make an educated decision to own my own power! This consultation was time well spent and I am satisfied with the solar system that we designed together.

Mar 11, 2019

Thanks, Angel!

Mark Bjorkman
February 25th, 2019 Goodyear, AZ

Outstanding sales man Ari O answered all my questions felt very confident of the system I bought. Would recommend your company to friends because of Ari

Feb 25, 2019

Thanks, Mark, we agree that Ari is outstanding. Thank you for the recommendation!

Claudia Serventi
February 22nd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

Very professional company. Everything was explained extremely well! We were referred by my brother. We highly recommend Elevation Solar.

Feb 22, 2019

Thank you for the recommendation, Claudia. We're a bit of a family business here at Elevation so it's great to hear that you're keeping us within your family as well.

edeuardo mendiola
February 14th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

We decided to have solar installed in our home to get free energy from the sun and save money. Solar should be the trend of the future and home builders should make it part of their home building especially on places that can really benefit solar-like Nevada, Arizona, California Florida and other. Elevation Solar sales should provide comprehensive detail on what customers should expect to get when installing solar in their home. Cost is the most important factor, energy consumption from utility and solar, monetary credit for excess energy received by homeowner produce by solar to the sale of excess energy to the utility company and other important issues homeowners should be aware before committing to having solar installed. Brittany M from Elevation Solar provided excellent customer service guiding us through completion. She is professional, very friendly with a positive attitude, easy to talk during the conversation and quick to respond on calls or email. Brittany is an example of what real customer service should be! We wish her a bright future with Elevation Solar. Thank you for her great and wonderful service!!

Feb 15, 2019

Wow, Edeuardo, thank you so much for this fantastic review! It's great to hear that Brittany was able to provide you with the elevated experience we strive for. We are lucky to have her on our team.

Tesfay Gselassie
February 14th, 2019 Keller, TX DETAILS

Dru and Brandon were extremely professional and well informed. I really enjoyed the presentation and knowing that emerging technology that allows for cost savings initiatives is reality is great. Thank you.

Feb 15, 2019

Thanks, Tesfay, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your sales experience. We're so excited for you to make the switch to solar. Let us know if you have any questions about the next steps in the process.

Syed Ahmed
February 12th, 2019 Rockwall, TX

Had an easy time dealing with Elevation. They answered all my (plentiful) questions and walked me through the process.

Feb 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Syed! Our energy consultants work hard to keep up to date on everything solar so we can be there to answer all your questions.

Andy Bartlett
February 8th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Another appointment made with Elevation Solar and another one kept. Prompt and courteous. Had an appointment for my Curb installation today and had the pleasure of meeting Aryss. I had questions and Aryss was enthusiastically showing me my system and answered all of them and more. His level of knowledge and willingness to help has made my experience to 100% satisfaction with your company Starting with Billy B, Danny and crew to Aryss. I appreciate the high-quality individuals you have representing your company. Thank you so much . Andy Bartlett

Feb 08, 2019

Thank you, Andy! It's great to hear this kind of feedback. It's our goal to have everyone in our company be there to answer any and all questions. Going solar is a big decision and we want to make sure our customers are well informed.

Jose Armando Toribio
February 6th, 2019 Corsicana, TX DETAILS

I had my first solar consultation about a year ago and I felt I was being overcharged by the solar company. My utility bills are still outrageous so here I am a year later calling out Elevation Solar to help me find a solution. The consultant came by and gave my home a free energy audit, jumping into my attic and checking out my insulation and A/C unit. He then asked me questions about to home to make sure they didn't design the wrong solar system. He then explained all the warranties and financing options, along with how the tax credits and other incentives worked. I decided to sign up to go solar because it saves me money in the short and long term. I can't wait to get installed!!

Feb 06, 2019

We can't wait for you to be installed too! The solar paired with the energy efficiency upgrades will keep you comfortable all year round. It's great to hear that Dru was so helpful and explained everything thoroughly.

Kamak Sadeghi
February 4th, 2019 Carrollton, TX DETAILS

I tried going solar a few years ago and it didn't make any financial sense for me. I called out Elevation Solar because of the online reviews. The young man who gave me the consultation was not pushy and very informative. My utility bills aren't that high so they were able to knock out most of my usage with a relatively small system.

Feb 04, 2019

Thank you, Kamek! Solar is not a one-size-fits-all type of product so it's great to hear that we were able to build you the system to fit your needs. We appreciate your feedback!

Francisco Contreras
February 4th, 2019 Schertz, TX

After going through a horrible experience with two different solar companies that were not able to deliver what they promised, we are extremely happy and grateful that we found Elevation Solar! They offer premium products which are backed by great warranties and also offer some of the best financing options that we have seen on the market. Andrew G was extremely helpful and patient throughout the entire process. He explained everything in full detail and was able to put together a great proposal for us. We would highly recommend this company to anyone who is interested in going solar.

Feb 04, 2019

We're so happy we could turn your solar experience into a positive one! There are a lot of solar companies out there so thank you for choosing us. Andrew and all of our energy consultants work hard to provide the best experience for our customers. There are a lot of factors into building the perfect solar system for each home and we're glad that we could be the perfect fit for you.

Tesfay Gselassie
February 4th, 2019 Keller, TX DETAILS

Dru and Brandon were very informative and answered all my questions. It was an eye-opening experience learning about emerging technologies while realizing cost savings initiatives. I appreciate the consult and look forward to hearing more about this solar plan.

Feb 04, 2019

It's so great to hear that Dru and Brandon were so helpful. Right now is an exciting time for the solar industry and we love sharing the knowledge. We're excited for the opportunity to earn your business.

Andy Bartlett
January 31st, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Elevation Solar from start to finish has been exceptional. The last company didn’t show up the day of install and waited almost 4 months. We are approximately 30 days from signing to install and that is awesome.. Like I just said “I waited almost 4 months for the other people” .The crew is extremely well mannered , hard-working and work well together as a team unit. As a business owner it’s difficult to find people that work so well together. I am impressed . Sincerely, Andy Bartlett

Feb 01, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Andy! As a small (but growing!) business, we understand the importance of customer service and making sure everyone has an elevated experience. We're so happy to hear that Danilo and his crew did such a great job.

Justin Mills
January 30th, 2019 Venus, TX DETAILS

It was a pleasure working with Dru who answered my questions and explained the full solar process. It was a lot of information to take in one sitting but he was patient and made sure I understood. I haven't been thinking about solar until recently and wasn't sure it was for me but, now I am purchasing a solar system from Elevation Solar because of the short term benefits as far as my budget and the long term financial benefits.

Jan 31, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, Justin! It's great to hear that Dru was so helpful. We never try to pressure anyone into going solar; we aim to educate, not convince. Congratulations on going solar!

John Anderson
January 30th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Initial interview was on 24 October. We agreed to purchase a system. Was told technicians would design the system and they would be in touch. I was concerned about the necessity of cutting down 4 trees that were casting shade on the areas of installation. Brian brought by a guy who said he and his friend could do it for $1850, said it would take 2 or 3 days to get it all cut up and hauled off. Talked to a neighbor, got a recommendation, and had it done for $850 in less than 5 hours. About the second week in Dec, I was informed installation would be done. Some subcontracted company arrived and did the work. Following were inspections by Elevation Solar, the utility company, the city, then more work was done, another inspection by utility co, another inspection by city, correction to installation, another inspection. Meanwhile we received notification that our loan had been sold to a finance company. We are scheduled for the final step, "switching the boxes" by the utility company on Friday Feb first. This guy may (or may not) flip the switch to activate the system. If he does not, "someone will be out next week" to turn it on, or they will provide me instructions on how to turn it on myself (??!!!). The first payment is due 12 Feb, about a week after the system is scheduled to go live. This process has drug out over 3 solid months, apparently due to "high demand for utility and city inspectors". When I mentioned how long it was taking, I was told that some installations take a year. I have no experience with solar installations and have no idea if my situation is typical or not. It seemed to me to take a long time, with salesman from one company, installer from another, and a 3rd party finance company. Seems very haphazard and disorganized. It sounds like a good quality system, and I am looking forward to checking on the accuracy of the claims that the system will pay for itself with no out of pocket expense.

Jan 31, 2019

Hi John. The typical timeline from when you sign your initial agreement to turning on the system is 3-4 months. We apologize that those expectations were not set with you up front. We do our best to push everything through as quickly as possible but unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the utility companies timelines. Our goal is to put customers first so we'll give you a call to clear up some of your concerns.

Clay & Barbara Campbell
January 23rd, 2019

Modesto & Anthony of Elevation Solar were efficient and friendly. Did a great job for us -- we're impressed! Actually, all our interactions with Elevation Solar have been very professional.

Jan 23, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We love to hear how our guys are doing out in the field. Enjoy your solar!

David
January 22nd, 2019 Newton, UT

Did not have a rep in my area, said they would contact a partner company to provide the information I was seeking. So far there has been no further contact with anyone.

Jan 22, 2019

Hi David, thank you again for speaking with us this afternoon. We apologize again for the misunderstanding that kept you waiting. Unfortunately, we don’t have any partners in your area that we could refer you too. But we do wish you the best of luck in finding a company who can build you a system.

Mohammed Abdellah
January 22nd, 2019 Irving, TX DETAILS

I had a very good experience with Elevation's sales rep, Dru. He has explained me everything I need to know in details. I learned a lot about the benefits of solar for my home and look forward to starting the process with Elevation Solar based on their warranties and competitive pricing.

Jan 22, 2019

Thanks, Mohammed! We work hard to stay educated on everything solar so it's great to hear that you experienced that with Dru. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, we're more than happy to help!

Victor Garza
January 16th, 2019 Elmendorf, TX

Seemed very knowledgeable in the product and answered all the questions we had with little hesitation very friendly and so far are pleased with everything

Jan 16, 2019

Thank you, Victor! Happy to hear that Ryan was so helpful and was able to answer all your questions. We strive to make the switch to solar as easy as possible. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about the next steps in the process.

Robert Soreghen
January 8th, 2019 Queen Creek, AZ DETAILS

Elevation Solar installed my solar panels . They were very professional and explained everything they were doing. They explained what was to happen next was what to expect. They were did a great job. Sherie M was my contact with Elevation Solar and she could not have been more helpful. She called me constantly to give me update and let me know what was next. She sent me all the info necessary to monitor my panels and was there if I had any questions. Very nice person. I would, and have recommended Elevation Solar

Jan 10, 2019

Thank you so much, Robert! Customer service is a top priority for us so it's wonderful to hear that Sherie was so helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about the next steps in the process.

Lalaine
January 4th, 2019 San Antonio, TX

Elevation Solar installed solar panels at my house on August 6, 2018 and I am very satisfied with the entire experience. The entire process was smooth from initial conversations to final installation. I worked with Andrew G, the salesman, who was very professional, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and patient when answering my questions regarding the processes and solar panel type involved. Due to my busy work schedule it took time for me to get the contract signed but Andrew never pressured me to hurry up. He was always polite when dealing with me. He provided me with a detailed proposal, which I found very useful when deciding to go with solar, and in choosing this company over others. I researched solar panels and ensured what I was getting was quality solar panels that was backed by a good warranty and service after installation. It also helped tremendously that good financing was available which the other solar companies I considered did not have. The majority of the time was spent obtaining the required permits but once the permits were in place, the process of installation was very smooth - the entire system was installed in one day, and we were able to switch on our solar pretty soon after that. The best part of the solar panel installation was none of the wires are visible from the outside, everything was neatly tucked under the panels and the panels themselves look like a series of skylights. There was also the option of painting the metal tubes to match the color of my roof. The solar panel installers were professional, friendly, courteous, enthusiastic and careful not to damage any of my property. To minimize energy lost, additional insulation was also installed in my attic by HeatBusters which other solar companies I checked did not offer. HeatBusters were friendly, quick and professional. Right after the attic insulation installation I noticed how much cooler my house was during the summer and warmer during winter. It’s now been 4 months since the system was turned on - I have seen a noticeable reduction in my electricity bill, with the last bill without a charge other than the $8.95 CPS Energy, electric company, connection and surplus electricity storage fee as I have enough electricity produced by the panels. CPS Energy gave me a rebate that was used as the down payment for the solar panel system loan and I am getting a considerable tax credit this year for going solar. Overall, I am very happy with the entire installation process and with going solar and wished I had done it sooner. I would definitely recommend Elevation Solar to anyone for solar installation.

Jan 04, 2019

Thank you so much for this fantastic review and recommendation!! We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for all our customers so this feedback is amazing to hear. We're so glad you're seeing immediate savings.

Stacey Johnson
January 4th, 2019 Leander, TX

Ryan was great. Very honest man. Took 3 months til install, had to call few times to see what was happening. I would recommend Elevation solar, hopefully your install goes faster. Install crew was great! Showed me everything they had and how they would install. Great guys!

Jan 04, 2019

Thanks, Stacey! We're sorry the install took a little longer to be scheduled than you were expecting. But it's great to hear that once it was installed, it went smoothly! If you have any questions about the next steps or monitoring, don't hesitate to reach out.

Angie
December 31st, 2018 San Antonio, TX

I sat and talked to Ryan. He was very informative and professional. He’s not like the other salesman who were pushy and annoying. I recommended him to a co-worker and was impressed by him as well.

Jan 02, 2019

Thank you, Angie! We never want to sell you something you don't really need or isn't a good fit so it is great to hear that Ryan was so respectful.

Chris Shahan
December 31st, 2018 San Antonio, TX

It was a good experiance Ryan the sales rep was very patient and answered all my questions. Was not forceful allowed me time to shop around and get other estimates. After doing so I called Ryan back told him what I got. He was able to get with his team and they were able to price match another companies proposal with better quality panels. Only regret is I should of signed up when we first met because I lost out on a higher rebate from CPS.

Jan 02, 2019

Hi Chris, thank you so much for all the positive feedback! So glad to hear that Ryan was able to be so helpful and get you the best price. Can't wait to hear about your solar savings!

Albert
December 31st, 2018 Seguin, TX

Andrew was very professional and explained everything that we needed to know. So far a great experience and definitely will recommend him and his company.

Jan 02, 2019

We appreciate the recommendation, Albert! We strive to provide an elevated experience to all our customers so it's great to hear how helpful Andrew was. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions!

Michael Lathan
December 19th, 2018 Nolanville, TX

Joshua was very Professional and we enjoyed working with him. He explain every thing to us. We are please that Joshua work with us and hope to keep him in mind when anyone ask us where we got our solar system.

Jan 02, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Michael. We agree that Joshua is fantastic and we're so lucky to have him on our team. He (and all our sales reps) works hard to stay educated on everything solar to be able to answer any questions you may have.

Ejann77
December 19th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Installation was excellent. From Start to finish, we had a great experience and are happy we didn't go with some of the cheaper providers here in San Antonio. Solar is lifetime decision-- do it right!

Jan 02, 2019

Thank you, we couldn't agree more! We think of solar as a "lifetime appliance" and we are dedicated to ensuring that the entire process and products we provide reflect that.

Graham Heuchert
December 18th, 2018 Queen Creek, AZ

I have been quite pleased with the sales experience I have had with Elevation Solar. I have had some contact with a few other solar companies, and felt that my experience with Elevation easily exceed those other experiences. When I initially contacted Elevation Solar, they were able to set up a sales associate consultation that worked with my schedule. During the consultation Ari was quite knowledgeable about the products and was able to explain the equipment, and installation steps. Ari was able to offer multiple financing options, and was able to find one that I was happy with. Communication throughout the process has been very good.

Jan 02, 2019

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your experience! Customer service is a major priority for us and it sounds like Ari did a fantastic job!

Bill Stout
December 18th, 2018 Henderson, NV

Billy did a great job of explaining how the solar system works. We feel like we have the information we need to decide what’s best for us now. Thanks Elevation Solar Bill

Jan 02, 2019

Thanks, Bill! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here!

Kiko and Leah
December 14th, 2018 Mesa, AZ

We have enjoyed our experience with Elevation Solar. They offer top of the line Panosonic Solar Panels with excellent warranties on both the panels and labor. The finance options are fantastic with some of the lowest interest rates compared to other solar companies. Our sales rep Ari was also friendly and informative.

Dec 14, 2018

Thank you, Kiko and Leah! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Ari. We look forward to getting started on your solar project. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Allen Siperek
December 11th, 2018 Queen Creek, AZ DETAILS

We just moved to Arizona from Baltimore,where we had solar from Solar City. So I wanted solar out here. But I didn’t want to rent the system for twenty years again. We were contacted by Elevation Solar’s representative Brett K., who came over and gave us an in-depth explanation of what they had to offer. So now we are in the process of buying a solar system from Elevation Solar. They had a team come over to inspect the house for heat leakage around windows, doors and the attic. Elevation Solar is also taking care county permits needed, HOA approval and our electric provider. I was also sent documents showing panel placement and a breakdown of all cost, rebates and expected savings. I would and have recommended Elevation Solar to family and friends.

Dec 12, 2018

Thanks for the recommendation, Allen! It's our goal to make the switch to solar as simple as possible so it's great to hear that Brett was so helpful.

Lynn D
December 11th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ

Ari provided an outline of topics we would cover and answered the multiple questions. He was able to provide quotes before the end of the meeting and set up our next steps. His knowledge and great attitude to help the customer was appreciated!

Dec 12, 2018

Thank you, Lynn. We agree that Ari is wonderful! We can't wait to get your system up and running and see your savings!

Donald Koch
November 2nd, 2018 Pahrump, NV

Doug came over and explained everythiung. After talking to another customer that he has helped. Doug got word and stopped by. At this time myself and Doug talked about everything that I had questions about Doug answered everything He then went over everything and confirmed my concerns. I would highly recommend Elevation. Doug was very professional and helpful.

Barbara A Trumble
October 31st, 2018 Pahrump, NV

I had four quotes from four companies, but Elevation Solar actually provided a honest and realistic quote. Two other companies were using yearly KW below my actual usage, so their numbers were not valid, and very misleading. The other company never met me and sent all correspondence by email. I found that Elevation Solar was honest, and their deal was the best in quality and price. I have no hesitation in recommending the company, and their sales representative Douglas D. was informative, and helpful. I didn't feel rushed or pressured.

Dec 06, 2018

Hi Barbara, so happy to hear that Dougless provided a great appointment!

Olivia
October 30th, 2018 Avondale, AZ

My initial appointment was on time and my sales associate (Ariel)answered all of my questions. I didn’t feel rushed and he was very detailed when it came down to explaining.

Erwin Medrano
October 30th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

After receiving 4 quotes, I've decided with Elevation Solar for my solar needs with the help of Billy in Las Vegas. I am a thorough person when it comes to buying a big purchase item such as solar. Billy was knowledgeable and patient with all my concerns such as installation, warranty, financing, etc. He covered from the beginning stages prior to instaling to the end when power to solar is first activated. He even covered all discounts that I may qualify for. Let me tell you Vegas can very windy and he assured me the installed panels can with stand over 100 mph winds. The deciding factor was the total cost which was substantially less compared to the bigger players, also, the quality of the panels (manufacured by LG) and 25 year all around warranty assured me I was making the right choice.

Aug 29, 2019

We pride ourselves on making the renewable energy systems we install easy to understand and utilize to our customers. Glad to see our guys are taking that training to heart. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Erwin!

Jason Weinberg
October 23rd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Making the decision to go solar is not an easy one, especially when every company uses different products, making comparisons impossible. Ariel did a great job explaining everything Solar, and then answered many questions from my competing bids. After more research, I feel comfortable going Solar with Elevation Solar. Jason

Jon Girard
October 23rd, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

My initial appointment was on time and my sales associate answered all of my questions. I had met with three other companies, so I had a loot of questions. Anything I was not able to get an answer for, he emailed me the following day and got me what I wanted.

Darius Taylor
October 22nd, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ

Jordan came out and gave us our requested solar quote. There was no pressure but we definitely the information learned was valuable. We learned a lot from Jordan and decided to take the solar plunge. The zero down and 3.99% financing was a great value for us as well.

Levi D Bagne
October 22nd, 2018 Buckeye, AZ DETAILS

Blake H came to my door to check on how my envision security system was performing and he gave me a free energy audit and saved me from a 20 year sunrun solar leasing headache where my lease payment would go up every year APS pricing goes up and it was all in the fine print Blake is a brilliant man that treats u like family and makes your life better by just coming into contact with him and he made my family and I love the solar benefits elevation solar and envision as a team provide so make sure u call Blake H head regional sales manager at envision so u can enjoy a lifetime of energy efficiency and put the money u are wasting on APS back in your pocket!

Bruce and Mary Lenon
October 18th, 2018 Boulder City, NV

Billy B our energy consultant made us feel very comfortable with his knowledge of the product and how it would benefit us. He showed us how the panels would be laid out on the concrete tile roof. The proposed layout would have been extremely visible to our neighbors, so asked if it would be feasible to use the roof on our detached garage, which would reduce the number of panels on the main house. He said yes that is doable. In doing that we were able to increase solar output for the same money. I had done a lot of research on solar, so I had called 3 other companies for proposals. One treated me like I was an idiot. Another did not follow up when I request more info by email. And the last one failed to respond with a proposal 4 days after I requested one. Billy responded quickly with all correspondence. Can’t wait for them to start.

G Martin
October 15th, 2018 Glendale, AZ DETAILS

Javier and his team came to upgrade the insulation and duct work. They were very professional, courteous and cleaned up completely afterwards. They did a careful and thorough job. Awesome job gentlemen!

Tina Sanders
October 15th, 2018 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

Rob J was amazing! He explained the entire process and scheduled us immediately. Pete came out and performed our audit and was very professional and knowledgeable! The crew then came to do the work Javier and David performed the task at hand with complete professionalism and conduct. The process could not have went any smoother. I have and will recommend Elevation Solar to all my family, friends and colleagues. After our work was completed we had to replace our 2 A/C units - Elevation Solar made sure to send the crew back to make sure that our ducts were sealed properly! Amazing and unheard of customer service!

Bernardo Gaytan
October 15th, 2018 Garland, TX DETAILS

Fair pricing, great product, and great warranties. The sales rep was very patient and diligent in getting all the information I needed over the course of the last two months to make the decision to go solar. I am excited to finally own my power!