Founded in 2014 with an office location in Orem, Utah, Blue Raven Solar a residential solar installer that provides solar energy systems in Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington.

The solar company's mission is to make homeowners' lives better by reducing their energy bill, by increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy, and by providing a world-class customer experience through a reliable sales process and a speedy, high-quality installation.

Blue Raven Solar aims to help each homeowner reduce their energy bill, and is obsessive about getting solar panels installed as quickly as possible, going to great lengths to work rapidly and shorten the timeline of each step in the process.

Additionally, the company takes pride in the aesthetic of its systems and provides black-on-black solar panels and interior conduit runs.

Blue Raven Solar offers competitive pricing through it's unique financing options, BluePower and BluePower Plus+.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about this solar power company, as well as view Blue Raven Solar reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Unique Financing Option
  • 1- to 2-Day Installations
  • Full-Service Solar PV Company
  • Referral Program
  • Helpful Information on Website

Unique Financing Option

Blue Raven Solar offers a relatively unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+. This product offers 18 months of free power to those who qualify and combines the best aspects of a third-party-owned solar lease or PPA with the return, tax credits, and flexibility of solar ownership.

There are a variety of loan options available, with interest rates of 2.99 percent and terms ranging from 12 to 20 years. There are no prepayment penalties, so you can pay off the loan sooner rather than later if you choose.

1- to 2-Day Installations

Blue Raven Solar is quite efficient when it comes to installation time; the company typically completes a solar installation job in one to two days, which is a quicker turnaround time than what some other solar energy contractors provide.

Full-Service Solar PV Company

Blue Raven Solar is a solar company that offers end-to-end services, from the sales process to the installation of the solar panels, in-house. This means that each employee customers will be interacting with works directly for Blue Raven Solar, which makes the entire process much easier to manage and greatly reduces the chances of mistakes resulting from miscommunication.

Referral Program

Blue Raven Solar states that its mission is to help bring clean energy to everyone. As a result, for customers who help their friends and family to save money on their utility bills with renewable energy, Blue Raven Solar offers $250 for each referral that has one of the company's solar energy systems installed. This is a nice incentive that not every solar installer offers for customers to recommend solar power to their loved ones.

Helpful Information on Website

Blue Raven Solar strives to educate homeowners about solar and provides several informational resources on its site on topics such as solar technology, net metering, system maintenance, and more. This information delivers clear expectations and helps ensure customer satisfaction.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs Available

Unfortunately, Blue Raven Solar does not offer leases or Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), which are each attractive payment options for many consumers who would like to take advantage of renewable energy without taking on the financial responsibility of an investment. Individuals interested in one of these payment options should look into other residential solar installers.

The Bottom Line

Blue Raven Solar has made a quick impact on the solar industry and offers a number of services in house. The company's goal is to reduce dependence on traditional power usage sources, and help homeowners take advantage of energy cost savings while utilizing clean energy solutions. Residential customers who choose to switch to renewable energy with Blue Raven will have access to a unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+.

However, interested homeowners looking for a solar company that offers leases or PPAs will probably want to look at other solar providers.

Call our recommended rep over at Blue Raven Solar below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Matthew Nelson

August 21st, 2019 Farmington, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Super happy with my experience from the sales rep, back office and install. My solar looks great and works great!

Oct 17, 2019

Hi Matthew, we are thrilled you had a good experience. Have a great day! - Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Andre’ Reed

August 20th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome! William J, Chris & Chris came and did an excellent job on my installation! Very professional! Great team! Thanks for getting me going guys! Much appreciated!

Oct 17, 2019

Thanks for the review Andre. We hope you are enjoying your new system! - Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Dana R

August 18th, 2019 Caldwell, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything happens just as they said it would. It all went very smoothly. My dad was out with them asking question the whole time. They answered everything to our complete satisfaction. I am looking forward to this experience.

Oct 17, 2019

Hey Dana, we appreciate the review. We are thrilled the install well and you had a great experience. Enjoy! - Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Michelke

August 16th, 2019 Nampa, ID

They were great to work with. They rearranged schedule to suit my needs. The install guys Brendan & Dillon we’re courteous and professional. They walked me through everything.

Oct 17, 2019

Hi Michelke, thanks for leaving a review. We are glad the install went smoothly. Have a great weekend. - Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Judy Savage

August 16th, 2019 Broomfield, CO

When we have had "any" issues, Blue Raven has always responded immediately.

Oct 17, 2019

Hey Judy, thanks for the review. Have a great day! - Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Olivia Test

August 15th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My install went smoothly and my panels have saved me tons of money on electricity. We did have to alter the design a bit on site due to an incorrect measurement at the site survey but, overall, things went smoothly and quickly.

Jan 07, 2020

Hey Olivia, Thanks for the review! It's great to hear that you've saved a bunch of money and that we were able to change that design on the fly to accommodate your home's needs. Best, Evan H

Heather

August 13th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have responded almost immediately to any questions/difficulties we have had along the way.

Sep 07, 2020

Hi Heather, thanks for leaving a review of your experience. Enjoy your new system!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Sue Palanuk

August 13th, 2019 Boring, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent communication. The installation process was efficient and the crew was great with cleanup. Our production is exactly what was estimated. Very happy with the whole process.

Oct 17, 2019

Hi Sue, we appreciate you taking time to leave a review. We a thrilled the process went well and hope you are enjoying your system. - Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Emelda Lewis

August 13th, 2019 Raleigh, NC

Chris and team were very punctual and very professional, took the time provide instructions on the working of the solar system. I was very pleased with the Blue Raven Team, they usually contact me to update of any changes or remind me of any Upcoming appointments, and also assist me with any information or assistance that I might need. Looking forward to a continuous working relationship with the Blue Raven Team.

Oct 17, 2019

Hi Emelda, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you had a great experience!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Daniel Lazich

August 12th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far we are operating on our electricity and have more that a megawatt in reserve.

Oct 17, 2019

Hey Daniel. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it! - Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Fred Gregory

August 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had great service on installation and system has been meeting expectations

Aug 12, 2019

Hey, Thanks Fred! We love being helpful and informative. The less you have to worry, the happier we are! Thanks again for your review. Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Anne McWhite

August 10th, 2019 Arvada, CO

We had been considering solar for several years. Daniel S met with us and reviewed the setup. Danny and his crew installed in one day, quite a feat considering our steep pitched roof. They worked hard to get the net meter installed a few weeks later from excel energy. We bought the system outright. I have not received an energy bill yet, but am anxious to see how it will impact my bill. Everyone has kept me up to date with every aspect of the install. Overall, they did a great job!

Aug 12, 2019

Hey there Anne, Thanks for taking the time to let us know how things went! We're excited for you to start saving. Have a great week! Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Jason Murdock

August 9th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The local people, sales rep, install crew have all been great. The process, due to the scheduling people out of Utah leaves a bit to be desired. Communication, follow through have not been great. That said, the end result is what we wanted and the administration piece is the only reason this isn't a 5 star review.

Aug 12, 2019

Hey Jason, Sorry that we didn't communicate as well as we could've! Thanks for bearing with us. Thanks for the feedback too! I'll pass it to everyone who worked on your account. Have a great week! Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Stephen Legeman

August 9th, 2019 Caldwell, ID

Blue Raven Solar has been great to work with. They have kept in contact throughout the process. Always available to answer questions. The installation crew was on time and very professional. When they were done, they walked us through the system. They panels and their installation looks good.

Aug 12, 2019

Hey Stephen, We're always here, even after your install to help! I'm really glad you like how the panels look. I'm sure your house looks awesome, and now you'll be producing solar power too! Have a great week. Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Stacy Schoon

August 9th, 2019 North Augusta, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do your research and pricing before choosing Blue Raven. I have found another lie that Blue Raven has told me. I have done everything that they have said, paid all of my payments, sent in the $180.00 checks that they have sent me and put all of my refund tax from Federal and State towards my loan and because they charged me way to much (more that the other solar companies). $41,197.00 is what they charged. I have paid in $7,161.03 in 14 months and because I have not met the 30% (they promised that I would with my tax payments). My payments are going up to $258.85 a month. My electric bill was never that much. This company told me in the beginning that my payments would only be $155.00 a month, because that was what I was paying for electric at the time. The panels are not saving me any money, I am paying more to have them. STAY AWAY FROM BLUE RAVEN SOLAR.

Aug 09, 2019

Hi there Stacy, All of the information regarding the tax credit, the amount needed to keep your loan costs low, and the BP+ 18 months of free solar program were provided to you and explained before you signed the installation agreement. In a call in mid March 2018 with our customer service, we explained that receiving the full tax credit is contingent on you paying at least 30% of the system cost in federal income tax in a year and then claiming your tax credit during the following tax season. Your tax situation is not in our control, and as this information was provided at the very beginning of the process, I'm struggling to understand how this could be considered a lie. I would be happy to have someone reach out to discuss this with you and provide a recording of the call and the proposal that contains the information you claim to have never received, but we stand behind our sales process, our product, and our customer service. I'm sorry that you feel that you were mislead. Best, Evan H

Michael Sawdey

August 9th, 2019 Summerville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company is clean effective fast and the product is top of the line this is my second house I had blue raven solar installed onto. I produce way over what I expected in power with this Utah sunshine and they are paying the bill for awhile as well. With blue raven you OWN your panels its not a lease system. And the things can take a baseball to the face and not crack.

Aug 12, 2019

Wow! Michael, this is awesome! Thanks for working with us on not one, but TWO of your homes! Thanks for buying your awesome, sleek, durable, and efficient panels through us again! Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Craig Potcher

August 9th, 2019 Kuna, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company and great service. They pay attention to every detail and keep you informed of everything along the way. There are no upfront costs. Installation on our al l electric home took one day and has efficiently been providing all our electric needs.

Aug 12, 2019

Hey Craig, I'm stoked to see that your panels have been working how you need them to be! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. It means a lot. Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Heather

August 9th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Problems with installation, calling and calling and calling and not able to get help for over a month before a manager got back with me. Now it's up and running and we were told that it would cover 100% of our electric usage... NOT!!! Contacted them to see why we were only producing a fraction of what was promised and they said 50% is actually the magic number. Never been so disappointed.

Chris

August 9th, 2019 Nampa, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love my solar system! From day one, it has been everything they told me it would be! I have passed on the information to friends. My electric bills have decreased by 90%!

Aug 12, 2019

Hi Chris, Thanks so much for the awesome review! I love seeing low utility bills. And thanks for the recommendation! It really means a lot. Best, Evan H

Craig

August 8th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

1. Highly professional. 2. Easy to do business with them. 3. Provides all the information you need to make an informed decision.

Sep 07, 2020

Hi Craig, thanks for leaving a review of your experience. We really appreciate it! Have a great day.-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Drtk

August 8th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

prompt service-helpful customer service. After one yr there was a roof leak by the panel after a storm and they repaired it promptly.

Nov 24, 2020

Hi Dirk, thanks for the review. We really appreciate your support during this time. Have a great week!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Austin Sorensen

August 7th, 2019 Idaho Falls, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue solar provide me with professional courtesy and outstanding customer service. Coty C, the salesman, paid especially close attention to detail while providing me with honest and true details about what I was buying.

Aug 09, 2019

Hey there Austin! Thanks so much for this review. We like Coty a lot, and we're glad you do too! Have an awesome weekend! Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Mark Jensen

August 3rd, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO

Good. Have no complaints. They had all the parts and panels installed in one day. Very pleased with the workers they were knowledgeable and friendly.

Aug 09, 2019

Hey there Mark! Thanks so much for the review. Installs can be long and intricate projects, so we really do our best to keep things easy on you. Have a great weekend! Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Nita Herrmann

August 1st, 2019 Portland, OR

I have no complaints yet with this new concept of solar energy. All my questions were answered at the initial meetings before I signed up and it all looked positive and uplifting for the future. The only thing that would have stopped me was the big price tag for it but when the sales rep said they would provide the help in the payment process in the beginning , I was in. The installation of the panels and hook-ups had some schedule problems with the city, vendors and contractors but it went live without a problem. The check payment in the first year for the loan came every month and I was able to send the payment to the loan company. The past 6-8 month I have been receiving a credit amount from the pge account and haven't paid any bills till today. Now I feel this program is benefiting on my behalf. Hoorah! Thank you for your input regarding the progress after one year. Very encouraging that I did the right thing.

Aug 02, 2019

Hey there Nita, Thanks so much for the review! We definately think that you did the right thing. Solar is a big investment, but we crunched the numbers and we think it makes a lot of sense. 20 years of clean energy is no joke. Have a great weekend! Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Joyce J Miller

August 1st, 2019 Salem, OR

I am completely satisfied with my solar panels. However, I was not expecting a three hundred dollar plus light bill in January and February. I hope the next time I run out of energy credit I will be in better shape to pay the bill.

Aug 02, 2019

Hey there Joyce, It's great to hear that you're satisfied with your panels! Sorry to hear about that expense last winter, It can be a little difficult depending on how rough the winter is. Thanks for the review! Best. Evan H Blue Raven

Cory jowell

July 31st, 2019 Caldwell, ID

They were prompt and easy to work with. Easy decision.

Aug 02, 2019

Hey Cory, Short and sweet, I like it! Thanks so much for letting us know that you had a great time. Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Kathy

July 30th, 2019 Aurora, CO

David and John with Blue Raven were here this morning to install the solar panels. They were so nice and efficient. David walked me through the new thermostat and I was able to register with Eco Bee. They told me what the process is for the next two days so I know what to expect. So far I'm very pleased with Blue Raven Solar.

Aug 02, 2019

Hey there Kathy, Thanks so much for leaving a review! We work really hard to make going solar and saving energy easy, so I'm stoked to hear that that's been your experience. Have an awesome weekend! Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Jamie Wight

July 30th, 2019 Mt. Pleasant, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Top-notch customer service from initial free quote to installation and maintenance. BRS is very responsive and the highest caliber solar company out of the 7 we received quotes from. They stand behind their product. Highly recommended!

Aug 02, 2019

Hey Jamie! Thanks so much for leaving a review. It's been a pleasure working with you! We're really happy that you chose to go with us. Have a great weekend! Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Kevin Roche

July 25th, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had been looking into Solar option in North Carolina for a few months. Moved into a new construction, with south facing rear, so it seemed like a good fit. Blue Raven reached out, come by, sat down with wife and myself, explained the whole process. It was just installed yesterday. They have been in constant communication keeping myself and the wife in the loop and letting us know what time frame to expect (need to get approvals). The crew showed up yesterday (on time) and were done on time. Very courteous and did not interfere with the household flow.

Aug 09, 2019

Hey Kevin, Thank you so much for this review! We try to make things as simple as humanly possible on our customers. We really value being on time, keeping you in the loop, and just being people who WE would want to hire! Thanks so much for letting us know that you had a good time. Best, Evan H Blue Raven

James

July 23rd, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We used Blue Raven Solar and I would 100% advise to go with literally anyone else. They’ve wasted my time for almost 5 months with no-shows, rescheduling and excuse after excuse. I’m an active duty military member, and I’ve take time off work 5 times now, and had my time completely wasted. They finally installed the panels last week. I was excited to just be done with this company. The final inspection was supposed to be today but again, guess who didn’t show up? Blue Raven Solar failed to have a tech at my house, although I called them this morning to remind them of the inspection. They assured me someone would be here... and they never showed up. The city arrived for the inspection, gave me a hard time for wasting their time and left. So we’re still out in the woods with no end in sight. I’ve been waiting over an hour to get this last inspection rescheduled AGAIN, but honestly, at this point, I won’t be surprised if that takes another month. We also had BRS install an electric panel upgrade, two months ago. Everything is working fine but they still haven’t fixed the drywall in my house. I also noticed this morning that they left ground rods in my garage, that should be in the ground in my backyard, preventing this new system from going up in flames. All in all I would give it zero stars for wasted time if I could.

Aug 09, 2019

Hey James, I'm not going to sugar coat it, we dropped the ball, and I'd like to apologize on behalf of BRS. Nothing matters more to us than your opinion of us and nothing makes us more frustrated than an appointment or commitment that didn't go through. We're more than willing to own up to our mistakes. Rest assured that I and others are keeping an eye on things to ensure that the final steps of the process as well as the additional concerns mentioned are taken care of quickly, efficiently, and correctly. Thank you for your patience. Best, Evan H

Kris England

July 15th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service, everything was explained in a understandable manner. They kept me informed with each step of the process.

Jul 31, 2020

Hi Kris, thanks for taking the time to review your experience. We really appreciate it! Have a nice day.-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Justin W Mathis

July 11th, 2019 Arvada, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Better than I could have imagined! Zander B was my rep and he explained everything really well and it was clear it was going to save me a lot of money over time as well as the environment. I needed a new roof and some trees removed before I even thought about going solar, and working with Zander at Blue Raven allowed me to get those things done at no out of pocket cost! Scott and the install team were a pleasure to work with. Very professional, communicative, and fast. Scott modified my design on the spot for a better aesthetic. I'm thrilled with the result and can't seem to stop telling everyone I know about what a great deal Blue Raven has to offer!

Jul 18, 2019

Hey Justin! Thanks so much for this awesome review. Zander is the bomb, we're stoked to hear that you think so too! Thanks for spreading the good word! Best, Evan H Blue Raven

L Kim Hanson

July 9th, 2019 Idaho Falls, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The installation was fast and the system works great. However, here is the part Blue Raven has developed a Pinocchio nose. I asked our rep how the financing works. He said each month Blue Raven sends us a check for our average Rocky Mountain Power bill which is $59. Then each month we send a check for $89 to GreenSky for the loan. Each month. I asked him again repeating what he said. I asked if this is for the duration of the loan as I thought this was too good to be true. He said yes and repeated it all again. I repeated my understanding again. We went through this a few more times. We filled out the paperwork. For a year we received and deposited the checks. Now June 2019 I called to see where our checks are as it has been a few months of no checks. I was informed our 18 months was up. I asked what 18 months. Customer service said we were on an 18 month program. This was obviously the first I and my wife had heard of the 18 month program. They said we signed the agreement and there was nothing further they could do. Remember the saying about things being too good to be true? Yeah.

Jul 16, 2019

Hi there Kim, We are sorry that there was a misunderstanding in the sales process. We work hard to make sure everything is spelled out as plainly as possible for our customers, with checks throughout the sales and installation processes. This being said, there needs to be a certain level of accountability on the consumer. Not only were the details of the Blue Power Plus 18 Months of Free Solar promotion listed in a document that you signed, it was also explained to you by a customer service representative in an introduction call that takes place independent of the sales rep. In these instances, the details of the program are listed very clearly. Your phone call on 7/9/2019 was definitely not the first time you had heard about the 18 month program which you signed up for. Of course what you claim to have understood was too good to be true. It was also not what we were offering. Were you to have done your due-diligence before purchasing thousands of dollars of solar equipment, you would have understood that. We have already spoken, and I understand that you feel differently. I am obligated, however, to help potential consumers understand that your claims are baseless and do not reflect negatively on Blue Raven at all. We have been transparent since the beginning. Feel free to reach out to me any time if you wish to continue our conversation. Respectfully, Evan H

Amy Doan

July 3rd, 2019 Clearwater, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Stay away from this company! We had the solar installed by Blue Raven Solar about a year ago. It has not worked properly since then. It broke down every few WEEKS and we had to wait weeks for someone to come and fix. The amount of time that it worked is less than the time that it did not work. We have been paying for solar and electricity! It's unacceptable. If it does not work in the first year, how is it going to work in 10, 20 years? So disappointed! As I am writing this review, it does not work again.

Jul 10, 2019

Hi there Amy, I'd really like to look into what's been causing these issues so that we can make it right. I can't find anyone in our database with your name, so if you could provide the name, phone number, email, or address on your account, I will take personal ownership of this issue. Please reach out to me at so I can help you. Best regards, Evan H

Bobby Harris

July 3rd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company in my opinion, everyone I have dealt with has been very friendly and professional. The crew that did my install awesome. I highly recommend Blue Raven for your solar needs.

Jul 10, 2019

Bobby, Thanks for the great review! Your recommendation really means the world to us. We're glad you liked working with us as much as we liked working with you. Best, Evan Harris

Lize

June 6th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast, professional and excellent work on the installation itself. Blue Raven handled all the paperwork and permits that were required. My monthly household expenses are now way lower than they were before the system was installed. Absolutely no reason not to do this if you have the sun exposure.

Jul 10, 2019

Lize, Thanks for the awesome review! We're all about being fast, professional, and meeting or exceeding your expectations! Here's to many many years of clean, cost effective solar power! Cheers, Evan H

Miguel

June 4th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m very happy with the decision I made going solar with Blue Raven, albeit I was hesitant at first. The representative that explained the whole solar process to us was very nice and informative. The panels are installed and are making more electric power than we expected. Thank you Blue Raven!

Jul 10, 2019

Miguel, We're glad you overcame your hesitancy and took the solar plunge! Make the sun work for YOU! Best, Evan H Blue Raven Solar

Samantha

June 4th, 2019 Leesburg, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service and very punctual from the day someone knocked on my door to Luis coming and showing us the proposal to the install

Jul 10, 2019

Hey there Samantha, It sounds like you had a great time. We did too! Your review definitely put a smile on my face. enjoy that solar power! Cheers, Evan H Blue Raven

Lize

June 4th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service. Fast and easy process. My husband was very impressed with the installation process. Mari was extremely helpful and answered all our questions.

Jul 10, 2019

Hey Lize, Thanks for the review! It's great to hear that Mari was so helpful and informative. Our installations are a point of pride around here, so I'm glad that you had the full Blue Raven experience. Cheers, Evan H

David Espada

June 2nd, 2019 Summerville, SC

I am revising my last review to reflect the exact dates because we received an email from Evan H accusing Our review which is an opinion as slander. On May 19 through the 21st I noticed that our system wasn’t producing Solar power according to the app I called customer service on May 21, 2019 and I was told that somebody would be in contact with me within 24 hours. And the 22nd at 4:25 PM 24 hours later I called again to customer service I was told again that somebody will be in touch with me no later than Friday which will be May 24, Nobody ever contacted me. So we did the last review Sunday the 26. On Tuesday the 28th my wife calls and asked to speak to a manager so after talking to him he created a ticket for a technician to come out and look at our system. After investigating and troubleshooting our system He said we needed a New inverter which later that morning he installed. The review that we did on the 26 got posted the same day the installer was here.

Aug 09, 2019

Hey, Sorry for the late response. Originally, you posted flagrantly incorrect dates and information, so thank you for updating your review. I maintain the stance that we diagnosed the problem, ordered the part, and sent a crew to fix your issue in record time, just five days after you reported it. I apologize that no one reached back out to you within the time frame you expected. I'm glad to see that you're saving money again with your solar. I'm sorry that we didn't see eye to eye on this one, but feel free to reach out at any time! We're here to help. Best, Evan H

Adam

May 22nd, 2019 Wendell, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The install process was smooth and painless. Sales and install crew are extremely professional. Service has been great

Jul 10, 2019

Hey there Adam, Thanks for the review! "Painless Install" is the name of the game. The easier the experience for you, the better everything goes. Enjoy your solar panels! Cheers, Evan H

John T

May 22nd, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have thoroughly enjoyed the process of going solar with Blue Raven. Initially it was a little scary and overwhelming, but the rep at Blue Raven really helped us understand what the process was. A year later I'm so glad we chose to go solar ... but especially with the best company--Blue Raven.

Aug 09, 2019

Hey John, Thanks so much for this review! A year later, we're so glad you chose to go with us! Best, Evan H

bslade

May 3rd, 2019 Payson, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had my panels on for over 2 years now. They did the installation quickly and helped us jump through the hoops but when I went on the roof from the front side I noticed they bent in my rain gutter on the front. A picture taken and sent to the salesman. I never did get a response. I also talked to them about the amount of production as I live in an area where I just wanted a push for my overall electric bill with no excess back to the power company. We have not had a push year to date. I spoke with them some time back and they said the # of panels that were put up were sufficient - not really as we still pay to the utility every month. One thing I would like to mention is that I haven't talked to them again for a while on this issue. On other issues such as the Dashboard they put me on seems to be fine. I did have more than one company come and bid the job and they did the best job for us.

Aug 09, 2019

Hey there, Thanks so much for the review! We'd be more than happy to reassess your home's electrical needs. Feel free to call in any time to our support who can help in resolving any issues that you have. We're here for you, so be sure to let us know how we can help. Best, Evan H Blue Raven

Ash Craig

April 18th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From the beginning to the end, Blue Raven was transparent, helpful, and even fun (yes, I said it!) to work with. The salesman was very passionate and explained the options and process very clearly. It only took 8 weeks from signing to installation and the crews were through in one day. My system is producing more than what they guaranteed and my husband and I have another 12 months of free power as part of their seasonal promotion. Could not recommend Blue Raven enough.

Apr 22, 2019

Thank you for your review, Ash! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience. We want our customers to have an absolutely stellar experience going solar. We do our best to have the solar turn-around be as quickly as possible. Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do to help! And welcome again to the Blue Raven family.

Ivy Jacobson

April 17th, 2019 Mt. Pleasant, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would definitely recommend Blue Raven Solar to anyone interested in going solar. Customer service was quick to respond to my questions and concerns. Install looks clean and professional. And with $0 upfront I now pay about $40 LESS than what I used to pay every month for electricity. Also got a lot of money back on my taxes for having the panels.

Apr 22, 2019

Thank you for your review, Ivy! We do our best to make each step of the solar process great. And isn't it exciting how much you can save with solar? And those savings will only increase as the utility company raises their rates! Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do to help. Thank you!

Josh Gibbons

April 17th, 2019 Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I currently live in South Carolina and I met with a Blue Raven representative. He was very helpful in deciding whether Solar would be beneficial for me and my home. Since I'm planning on selling my house by the end of the year I decided to to move forward. I met with several other companies before Blue Raven and they by far provided the best deal for me to go solar. I strongly recommend this company to anyone looking at solar.

Apr 22, 2019

Thank you for your review, Josh! There's a lot of variables to consider when choosing to go solar. It isn't always the right time for everyone! We try to help our customers examine their options. We really appreciate your choice to work with us. And we really appreciate your recommendation! Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do to help. Thank you!

na

April 17th, 2019 Tooele, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT TRUST THESE LIARS!!! Blue Raven Solar is a predatory company. They lie about their $4k reinstallation fee (8 times higher than Vivint). They fail to seal the roof during solar panels installation. They will claim your roof was the problem instead of their shoddy work. They won't cover their mistakes or honor their contract. They will try to buy your silence with a token discount off their extortion (reinstall) fee. I'm not the only one, there are plenty of other reviews about them if you don't want to get ripped off. well worth the 15 minutes to save $4k!

Apr 22, 2019

Kara - Our customer operations leadership, as well as director level management, has been working with you on exploring roofing options and discounted pricing. I see that they're currently waiting on some reports from some of the roofers you've been working with. To avoid misunderstandings on services offered, we cover all proposed work in our installation agreement as well as introduction call. We honor our contracts which include workmanship guarantees to ensure that our customer's homes are well taken care of.

John Mahoney

April 10th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is an amazing company! Very organized. the customer service is unmatched. We got our panels installed for free and eliminated our $600 electric bill to duke!

Apr 12, 2019

Thank you for choosing Blue Raven for your solar system! It's really incredible the impact that owning your system can be. And your savings are only going to increase as Duke raises their prices! Please let us know if there's ever anything we can help with. Thank you for your review!

Nicole

April 2nd, 2019 Greeley, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is crap. What kind of people hire someone, give them a start date, and then don’t ever contact them again or respond to them? If that’s how this company treats someone they have no ties to, I can only imagine how the customers and employees are treated.

Apr 03, 2019

Nicole - Would you mind reaching out with some more information? The experience you've described is not the experience we want anyone on our team to have. If you can reach out to me at . I want to get this incident to our hiring HR but will need your full name and who you were working with.

Ronald White

December 30th, 2018 Taylorsville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a follow-up to a previous review. Once again I want to say my overall experience with Blue Raven is generally positive except for the two issues I have reviewed. When discussing solar options with Blue Raven representatives I expressed a desire to have little or no electric bill after solar panel installation. I was told that 14 panels were all my roof would accommodate. I have since spoken to a neighbor with the same model home (Hamilton model by Ivory builders). He has over 30 panels installed and has virtually no electric bill, while my bill is $132.00 per month. I was willing to pay for more panels had I been told I could do so. Perhaps an additional number of panels could be installed without an exorbitant cost?

Jan 02, 2019

Mr. White - Thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear that your experience has been a good one. Regarding your offset, Is your neighbor's home facing the same direction as yours? Our design team will opt to not put panels in unproductive areas seeing as they won't return your investment. With different directions or unique obstructions (trees or neighboring homes), the available panel placement will vary. If these factors aren't present however I would be happy to look into your options with you. If you would like, please feel free to reach me, Joseph W, at 855-205-2530. Thank you!