Spredfast was founded in 2008 and is currently headquartered in Austin, Texas with EMEA headquarters in London. They are a Facebook Marketing Partner, Facebook Media Solutions Partner, Google+ Strategic Partner, Instagram Platform Developer, LinkedIn Partner, Pinterest Marketing Developer Partner, and a part of the Twitter Certified Products Program partnership.
They currently work with big name brands, media, and agencies like Patagonia, Facebook, American Idol, MTV, Virgin Media, Publicis Groupe, CNN, Bluetooth, and more.
- Partnerships and clients
- Mobile app
Spredfast has 3 major products: Conversations, Experiences, and Intelligence. Below are each of their products and just some of their special features:
- Equips users with a clean and simple to use dashboard
- Helps users engage with the right audiences on the right social channels at the right time with target publishing
- Provides users with the ability to coordinate and organize social campaigns, activities, content, and messaging on multiple social media platforms
- Facilitates digital collaboration across all teams with shared publishing calendars
- Gives users the ability to monitor and moderate content in real time
- Robust security capabilities
- Includes several governance tools
- Provides approval workflows
- Cohesive with compliance and legal teams
- Full-featured mobile app that includes mobile approval, calendar, and publishing
- Provides key metrics and analytics across all social platforms
(formerly known as Mass Relevance)
- Continuously pulls in and gathers data from all of the major social networks to keep your brand relevant
- Provides users with powerful filters, age-gating, moderation, and user content
- Alters existing websites, ad units, in-venue displays, and any digital end-point into a completely interactive experience
- Allows users to have Consent/Usage Rights, REST API and SDK, Reporting and Analytic tools, Product Linking, Customization via CSS and HTML, Google Analytics access, Exact Target access, Klout metrics, Integrations with Omniture, and more.
- Provides users with instant and unlimited real time and historical social searchAllows users to leverage social insights for cases like content strategy, live events, public relations, competitive intelligence, crisis management and more.
- Gives users real time trending content and data from Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
- Tracks and monitors trends that are recorded as historical data that can be accessed at any time
- Provides real time analytics
- Sends smart alerts to users the moment a conversation takes off
- Gives insight to competitor strategies and displays performance comparisons
- Equips users with the ability to reveal instant snapshots of age, gender and location
- Equips users with keyword optimization
- Allows users to quantify and export analytical data and reports
Spredfast clearly has an impressive resume and many happy customers. Their long list of partnerships and well known clients is a good sign that they are a reputable company.
Spredfast includes management for just about every possible social media platform: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google Plus, Slideshare, Tumblr, Flickr, and more.
Spredfast has a mobile app for both iOS and Android. Their iOS app has 9 reviews with a rating of 4 out of 5 stars. Their Android app has 4 reviews with a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Although 4 reviews is one of the smallest amounts we've seen, we haven't seen a social media tool app have a 5 out of 5 star rating yet.
Spredfast has easy-to-share customizable reports and data visualizations. They provide users with key metrics and analytics across all social media channels. The analytics can be compared by message, content, audience, or campaign.
- Learning curve
Spredfast does not exactly have set "plans" and they do not disclose their pricing model. Each "plan" is customizable to the business or individual that they cater to; so pricing varies from company to company or individual to individual.
Some say their advanced analytic tools can be hard to figure out at first. There are many mentions of a "learning curve" when using Spredfast. Once you get the hang of their system and their continuous updates, users should still be able to have a good user experience.
The Bottom Line
There are many reasons why users should use Spredfast: from all of their supported social media platforms, down to their long list of valuable features. Although we don't know their pricing format or the number of accounts that can be connected, we still recommend that any larger sized company should look into Spredfast's services.