Social Oomph helps boost social media productivity by eliminating manual time-consuming processes. Users and marketers can easily schedule updates, identify quality follows, and even monitor social media activity. The Social Oomph platform integrates with a number of platforms and has helped thousands of users save time on their social media campaign management.
- Free trial
SocialOomph was created simply to boost productivity by saving time. Rather than conduct basic social media tasks through manual entry, users can start to manage multiple platforms all from one source. Scheduling posts and re-using content are two of the greatest advantages of the SocialOomph platform.
Those that do not wish to pay for the Social Oomph service can still take advantage of a number of features and services that can drastically change their presence on Twitter. All of these features are also included in the "Professional" package as well. Basic features for both accounts include the following:
- Schedule tweets - plan, set, and forget
- Track keywords - empowers marketers
- Save and reuse drafts - save hours of typing
- Did.bz URL shortening - track clicks
- View mentions and retweets - additional efficiency
- Purge DM inbox - keep it clean and organized
- Purge Twitter access - no passwords
- Up to five Twitter accounts at no charge
Users do not need to pay for the service right away, but instead, can start with a seven day free trial of the Professional package. Once a user has registered the free account, they will be able to access all SocialOoomph features for an entire week. At the end of the trial, users can decide to ugrade their account or go back to the basic package.
- Additional fees
- Name confusion
There are both free and paid productivity enhancement services for marketers. The paid service may offer a few more options/features to users, but it may not be worth the price. Those that decide to go with the professional service over the "free" package will receive the following services/features with the extra fee paid:
- Follow-back and auto DM features: automatic follows, DMs to new followers, vet new followers
- Facebook features: unlimited accounts, scheduled post/updates, photo uploads
- Find quality people to follow on Twitter: keyword searches, mimic follow, Twitter sort, filter profiles, apply decisions, auto select, automated limits
- Pinterest features: unlimited boards, schedule photo uploads, secure account access
- LinkedIn features: unlimited accounts, scheduled shares, secure access
- Plurk features: unlimited accounts, scheduled updates, secure access
- Others include: App.net features, social updates from RSS feed entries, submit social updates via email, schedule and publish blog posts and pages, private Tweet interests channelsTweetCOCKPIT tools, and more.
There also may be confusion surrounding the SocialOomph name. The company was known as TweetLater.com when it was first launched in 2009. That is because the platform originally focused on productivity solutions for Twitter, but has expanded over time.
The Bottom Line
SocialOomph provides an easy way to quickly manage and save time on social media publishing. This platform is compatible wtih a number of social networks, but originally started as an integration with Twitter. Those that decide to use SocialOomph for their scheduling service can expect the following from the platform:
- Basic and premium account
- Free trial
- Effective Twitter management
- Limited pricing information on premium account
- Change in brand/company name