Social Champ Logo

Social Champ

Social Champ is a social media scheduling platform for businesses and marketers looking to take their online presence to the next level. Through a number of helpful features, Social Champ gives businesses boosted social media marketing, bringing together all their social networks to integrate them with hundreds of business applications. Social Champ also provides some unique features which other don't, such as the Evergreen feature (which allows you to recycle content), Autopost RSS, Team feature and so on.

Post Planner Logo
0.0
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border

5.0

Ayena Ryz Karachi, SD

I was using a couple of other platforms but then someone from my team recommended Social Champ. I tried it with the free trial first and only when I was satisfied I purchased it. I use it for scheduling and bulk uploading the most. This feature is especially helpful for me since I have many accounts to check. I even use it for team collaborations without password exchanges. Apart from that I love the analytics in this app. They are quite to-the-point and easy to read. Helps us make content strategies.

Allison

I like that I can see all platforms in one area and I can edit current and future posts right there. I mainly use it to post to my Facebook group and get my customers engaged. It is always refreshing, so you can quickly see when customers comment, like, or share your posts. Also, I can recycle my valuable post through its Evergreen feature and get more engagement with it.