Socedo specializes in helping B2B marketers discover, engage, and subsequently qualify potential customers and clients through social media with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue. The Socedo tool allows users to find opportunities on Twitter, engage and qualify social media revenue streams, and then experiment in order to optimize social media profiles. All of these strategies have helped businesses increase social leads.
- Demand generation system
- Reporting services
Socedo has created a B2B demand generation system strictly for the social era. The platform can help businesses discover, engage, and even qualify prospects through social media all with the aim to increase revenue at scale. The software brings social leads to businesses around the world and can help fill a company's sales funnel with new social leads.
Capitalizing on leads via social media can be a tricky and time consuming process. Making sure that the effort that goes into social media provides a return on investment is critical. There are a number of features and tools that will help businesses increase leads and can be broken down as follows:
- Find the best prospects on various social platforms: every day, social prospects are sharing information about themselves, their interests and problems on social networks. Socedo will automatically discover these high quality prospects in real time who are prepared to enter the buying cycle, fit the buyer persona and have shown an interest in the industry.
- Create/Engage in meaningful conversations: businesses have multiple audience segments and products and the business is promoting many pieces of content at one time. The difference with Socedo is that businesses can run multiple social demand generation campaigns concurrently to reach each audience segment and promote a number of products/services. Through the Socedo dashboard, users can manage all campaigns in one place to provide insight to improve conversion rates.
- Qualify Social Prospects: users can create customizable workflows to engage with a number of prospects at one time to create a more personalized approach. This form of interaction will help build a pool of qualified social leads.
- Experiment, learn, and create: the Socedo platform is the first system to bring a simple A/B testing formula. This allows for testing various messages, content, and insights to increase engagement and revenue. Quickly view the click-through rate, response rate and conversion rate.
- Enhanced lead data: for smarter marketing purposes, Socedo pulls in additional information about leads (which includes company info, job title, email addresses, and phone numbers). Socedo also has the ability to monitor social activities of existing contacts. This allows for identifying best prospects to create targeted follow-up strategies.
- Integrations: sync new leads from Socedo to a variety of systems (ie: Salesforce, Marketo, or Hubspot). Follow up with social leads instantly and use social media activities data to improve social campaigns and email strategies.
Socedo provides quality reporting services to their clients as well. Users can dig into the numbers through their analytical platform and dashboard. These analytics can provide the insight necessary to adjust strategies and increase leads.
- Pricing transparency
- No mobile app
There is no pricing information provided by Socedo because each business requires its own unique pricing quote and package. The cloud-based software is priced on a subscription format and then the pricing models can be adjusted for small, medium, and larger corporations. The following factors are used in determining the price:
- Number of prospects a company engages with
- Number of leads with corporate email addresses that are exported
- Number of campaigns that are running
- Integrations with CRM or Marketing Automation systems
- Whether or not you want to utilize the Socedo managed services
There is no mobile app that allows for the management of the Socedo platform. Since Socedo is designed to satisfy the needs or businesses, the mobile aspect has not yet been integrated into their platform.