Oktopost was the original solution in assisting users and businesses to establish the ROI of social media. This tool essentially helped bridge the gap between social media platforms and lead generation strategies. This platform is designed to utilize the value from social media to directly generate new sales while simultaneously integrating marketing and sales techniques in today's marketplace.
- Content management
- Data sharing
Oktopost is a B2B social media management platform that allows marketers to easily manage, measure, and subsequently amplify all social media channels from one platform. Currently, there are thousands of marketers around the world using the Oktopost platform to save time and improve social media efficiency.
The Oktopost service will help marketers manage all of their content and then measure the performance as well as business value of social media marketing campaigns and updates. The main benefits of using the Oktopost platform includes the following:
- Publish: marketers can schedule content distribution in advance for any day or time to multiple social channels all from one dashboard.
- Measure: manage all social marketing accounts and then measure results based on clicks, conversions, and engagement for every post published, message, and source.
- Curate: users can discover and share content to increase engagement and post performance while positions a business or brand as a though-leader on a give topic.
- Listen: stay in the know as it pertains to social conversions with a complete scope of the social listening suite. Eliminate the noise and surface the chatter that actually applies.
- Amplify: without employee advocacy, any social media strategy is incomplete. With Oktopost, leverage advocates' untapped social potential/reach.
- Collaborate: manage large and distributed social media teams with easy-to-implement, yet adaptive tools.
The Oktopost structure has created a complete campaign management service. The platform allows marketers to: publish, analyze, curate, advocate, and manage all content and social media channels from one dashboard.
Another benefit of the the Oktopost platform is the fact that their services share data with essentially any marketing ecosystem. From smarter lead scoring and nurturing programs to enhanced re-marketing, leverage social data by connecting Oktopost to marketing automation, CRM, and various business/reporting intelligence systems.
- Social network integrations
The downside to the Oktopost service is the lack of monitoring they currently offer. Most social media tools provide some sort of monitoring feature that alerts marketing experts of activity on social channels. The following are monitoring features that are not included:
- Mobile app
While Oktopost is compatible with a number of marketing ecosystems for seamless integration, there is not that same for the number of social network integrations. To date, there are only twelve social networks that are compatible with the Oktopost platform.