Crowdbooster is social analytics service that is used by thousands of brands and agencies in over 150 countries. Crowdbooster is a Y Combinator-backed system that allows users to fuel more creativity online. Crowdbooster eliminates the steps required for advertisers and content creators to transact in sponsored content to simplify and speed up the process to increase productivity and impact.
- Package options
Crowdbooster allows digital marketers to measure and optimize social media efforts across multiple channels from one dashboard. Thousands of business, brands, and agencies use Crowdbooster to improve social strategy and bolster reach and engagement with customers. Marketers will be able to see an improvement of their brand's online presence.
The Crowdbooster platform offers a number of tools to their customer to help make data-driven social media decisions. These tools will save marketers time and improve the experience of their targeted audience. These features and services include the following:
- Time Saving Reporting: the ability to get real-time data that's always up-to-date, quickly report your key performance metrics and display them on the dashboard for fast analysis.
- Exporting Tools: the Crowdbooster dashboard creates editable, beautiful graphs, and tables for viewing pleasure. The ability to then export to CSV and drop the raw data in custom reports is also available.
- Schedule Posts: schedule unlimited tweets and posts during critical/optimal times. Crowdbooster will recommend the best time for users to get the most engagement of our followers and fans.
- Find Fans and Followers: learn to quickly adapt to an audience with the Crowdbooster technology. The platform provides marketers with audience insight, suggests who you should engage with and how to improve targeted content.
Crowdbooster is critical to social strategies. It allows marketers to regularly engage with participating communities. The subsequent analytics and recommendations ensure that messages are effective and work for the customer-base.
There are four different packages offered through Crowdbooster: Bronze ($9), Silver ($49), Gold ($119), and Platinum (Customer pricing). The packages range from providing services for one account all the way to an unlimited number of profiles. The more advanced packages offer everything from the "lesser" packages.
There are limitations associated with the Crowdbooster platform as well. There are some basic or standard features that are typically offered through social media tools, but Crowdbooster does not currently offer. These include:
- Demo: there is no demo video or instructions on how to get started.
- Free basic package: there is a cost associated with all Crowdbooster services.
While Crowdbooster users can schedule posts and manage their social campaigns all from one dashboard, there are some engagement limitations. For instance, Crowdbooster users do not have the ability to respond to their customer base through through the dashboard.