iSmartSafe Logo

iSmartSafe

LAST UPDATED: May 19th, 2021

SmartSafe DIY home security systems are self-controlled and self-monitored wireless home security systems with no monthly fees and no contracts required. The systems have WiFi and Cellular double connection with higher reliability. Free Apps for iPhone and Android smartphones. The systems can be easily expanded and customized. Indoor camera, outdoor camera, and video doorbell are also available and can work with alarm system together.

4.8

Les Morris Townsend, DE

I have had I Smart for about 1.5 years. Prior to that I had Protect America. The systems preformed equally well. The benefits of I Smart are 1-No monthly bill 2-No 3year contract 3-No false alarms sent to Police 4-The immediate ability to see what triggered the alarm.

Chad Kolman

Great system! I bought the premium package two month ago. So far so good. Not only I can get instant alert message from alarm system, I can also see the house remotely from the camera. Excellent customer support too!

Niko Baytown, TX

Great Company with nice DIY home security system and home security camera!