180fusion

180fusion Logo

6.6

180fusion

Anytime Cancellation

180fusion has facilities in California and Utah and over 100 employees that they claim are all digital marketing fanatics. In an effort to prove that they are truly experts in digital marketing 180fusion teaches PPC, SEO, and Web Analytics certification courses. They take great pride in being a place where people love to work and being a company that delivers great results to their clients.

The Good

• Reputation
  • Free analysis
  • Consultation

A relatively new company based in Los Angeles, 180fusion has skyrocketed to the head of the class. Many titles have been racked up, including being ranked #176 on Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies as well as being #11 on top 100 list of fastest growing LA private companies and #1 in marketing. CIO Magazines has also named 180fusion one of the 50 most promising Google technology solutions of 2015. Being vetted by Google is a huge accomplishment, and one that isn't earned easily.

180fusion offers a free analysis of a website address, providing instant results and accurate data. Visitors to the site simply type in their website address, and a very comprehensive report instantly pops up. A detailed report is provided, and includes a brief description of each section of the report.

After receiving the free SEO report, a free consultation is offered. Gain some insight as to what 180Fusion can offer your site, free of charge.

The Bad

• Transparency

As so many other SEO companies, there is no hint as to the price of services. While this is pretty common, there are some sites that do post packages online that include prices. The omission of prices likely cost the company plenty of potential clients, as they will search competitor's pages in hopes for at least a ball-park figure.

The Bottom Line

The fact that 180fusion is vetted by Google truly speaks volumes. That isn't a feat easily obtained. That fact alone sets this company apart from the competition. Add in how quickly the company is growing and all their accolades and accomplishments, and it becomes clear that despite a few flaws, 180fusion is likely the best of the best when it comes to SEO building. While pricing isn't listed on their site, the free SEO checker and free consultation completely make up for that oversight. All in all, 180fusion seems to be today's hot choice for businesses wanting to get their websites viewed by the nations.

3.8

Tom Block
May 4th, 2018 DETAILS

Major thanks to 180fusion for improving my site's ranking, it has been a long road with us transitioning to the digital world but finally we are seeing some tremendous success with our organic and paid traffic. Truly glad we found this agency to work with.

Tammy Johsnon
April 30th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

Super impressed with our SEO results the past 6 months with 180fusion, our inbound leads have picked up dramatically which has helped the bottom line significantly. Appreciate the transparency and hands on approach by my manager!

Jane Berry
April 30th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

Our law firm hired 180fusion late 2017 with 3 locations in NY, we've had a challenge competing the past few years but have seen some great improvement in rankings so far this year. Our account manager sends reports every other week so we can track the progress of our rankings and traffic, we hope to continue on this positive path!

Mara Gordon
April 25th, 2018 Carmel, NY DETAILS

I had an excellent free consultation. I was shown many ways 180fusion could improve my google ad's visibility. Then they took my money and disappeared. The dedicated phone number I was given only connects to an answering machine. I'm disputing the charges and moving on. It's a shame. They seemed like they were going to be great.

Nick madahar
April 11th, 2018 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! I signed up with 180Fusion.com for a SEO package in Dec 2017 for $4500 for $4500 for 4 months. When the sales guy Terry sold me the SEO package, I was promised all types of dreams like my new ecommerce website will rank in first page of google in 4-6 months. They have there in house content writers and do everything in house. They will build quality links and that “they are best SEO company in USA”. They promised that they will create social bookmarks, back links and write blogs etc. and he is like this is a big year end discount. He told me that before launching the new site, give them about 2 weeks so they can optimize the site before launching and get the google crawl it. So I signed up in December. In mid January, I got couple calls from my account manager about selecting the keywords which I did. After that, I did not heard anything back from them until end of February. I was promised that they have a client portal which generate a client report every 5th and 20th of the month. For 2 months, I did not see any reports at all. I emailed my account manager that I am not getting any reports nor did I see any activity on SEO project. I received the email back that they had some issues with the reporting which they fixed and I will get my report 5th of March and that they are working on the onsite optimization. On 5th of march, when I still did not received any report, I again emailed my account manager that I did not received any report. I was again told the same thing that they had some issue with reporting which they have fixed. Now the march was all gone, I did not see any activity on my SEO project, no links were built, my website was never accessed to do onsite optimization, which I was able to check through logs and that no pages were optimized, no Mata data, keywords, H1, H2 etc were edited or optimized as promised. Basically, 180Fusion eat my money and forgot about it. No work was done, no project was initiated, and no service was performed. This is a worst scam in the making. I wonder how many more clients 180Fusion scammed like me.

Julius Walter
March 13th, 2018 Cedar Hill, TX DETAILS

I have gone through many different agencies the last 5 years, mostly headaches and wasted money. I have been with 180fusion for close to a year now and am very happy with my rankings for my online business. They helped by first cleaning up some of the bad backlinks from previous SEO firms then focused on building a quality content/backlink strategy. According to Moz my domain authority has gone up dramatically which mirrors my rankings and traffic, keep up the good work!

James Gordon
March 7th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

Great work by the team at 180fusion on procuring first page rankings for my business on Google in a competitive industry (law). I had previously worked with another company that offered little transparency to work being performed and frankly didn't seem to care much about my digital goals, I guess you can say I did a "180" by going with 180fusion.

Lauren Ashley
February 28th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I have been in the digital marketing space for nearly a decade as a consultant and finding a SEO agency that truly understands the methodology to rank a website is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I didn't want a company that simply offshores the work or can only help local businesses as we run a big ecommerce brand. After a ton of research we chose 180fusion and have seen our rankings improving every month for the past 7 months, my account manager reviews the work performed on our monthly meetings and sends me reporting every other week. Truly impressed by our results and look forward to a successful 2018.

Kenneth Wright
February 9th, 2017

I come from an agency background so I know all of the advantages of having a creative environment with multiple eyes and skill sets working on a campaign. Before working with 180fusion we worked with reach local for ppc and boostability for seo. Both in comparison were really watered down with the quality of work and results I get with 180. We are in the top 5 positions on Google for 7 of our 10 keywords. I like my team and they have provided great strategic insight in other areas of our business. We are bringing on 2 other businesses in 2017, excited to see where they go.

Razar Maerko
November 17th, 2016 New York, NY

Very happy as we went through a very long process in figuring out what company to trust our digital marketing to. They really look at our marketing funnel as a whole and have the ability to touch each point in the customer journey. We have had the quarter to date and have expanded our sales floor and office space as a direct result of using these guys. Job well done.

Steven Storey
September 21st, 2016 Valencia, CA

I selected 180 Fusion based on online SEO ratings which were quite good 5 years ago. After I contracted them, they were supposed to provide SEO for my business focussing in the local greater LA area. They were given access to my Google analytics and my You-Tube channel since part of the contract included "YouTube Account Creation & Optimization". This was a month-to-month contract with an initial $700 set-up fee and $600 a month thereafter. 180 Fusion after contacting me to get information regarding my "account setup" including relevant key-words assigned me to a "team" who would be doing my SEO. The "team" had no definite leader and the teams "go-to" person was unclear so that no-one on the team knew waht anybody else was doing. Contacting any member of the "team" when I had a problem was difficult at best. There was NO RECORD of any work actually being done and the only confirmation of the items on the contract you signed being completed is this monthly generated "report" which shows key-word rankings and not much else. However, my reports were from a DIFFERENT COMPANY not even in the same industry even after I had complained about it a month earlier! Mega-Indifferent or INEPT is the "KEYWORD" here! 180 Fusion in their infinite wis- I mean INEPTNESS, DELETED the majority of my channel's videos (Car-Inspectors) in the process of "Optimizing my You-Tube Account". One of the videos had over 150,000 views at the time it was deleted and was starting to increase with views and complimentary comments at an exponential level.Because of the loss of You-Tube market share and income caused from this incident besides the cost of this "service", 180fusion has cost me more than the business it generated.