180fusion

5.5

180fusion has facilities in California and Utah and over 100 employees that they claim are all digital marketing fanatics. In an effort to prove that they are truly experts in digital marketing 180fusion teaches PPC, SEO, and Web Analytics certification courses. They take great pride in being a place where people love to work and being a company that delivers great results to their clients.

#1 411 Locals Logo 411 Locals ›

7.6

Overall
Score

#2 Straight North Logo Straight North ›

7.6

Overall
Score

#3 Webpage FX Logo Webpage FX ›

6.5

Overall
Score

#6 180fusion Logo 180fusion

5.5

Overall
Score

The Good

• Reputation
  • Free analysis
  • Consultation

A relatively new company based in Los Angeles, 180fusion has skyrocketed to the head of the class. Many titles have been racked up, including being ranked #176 on Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies as well as being #11 on top 100 list of fastest growing LA private companies and #1 in marketing. CIO Magazines has also named 180fusion one of the 50 most promising Google technology solutions of 2015. Being vetted by Google is a huge accomplishment, and one that isn't earned easily.

180fusion offers a free analysis of a website address, providing instant results and accurate data. Visitors to the site simply type in their website address, and a very comprehensive report instantly pops up. A detailed report is provided, and includes a brief description of each section of the report.

After receiving the free SEO report, a free consultation is offered. Gain some insight as to what 180Fusion can offer your site, free of charge.

The Bad

• Transparency

As so many other SEO companies, there is no hint as to the price of services. While this is pretty common, there are some sites that do post packages online that include prices. The omission of prices likely cost the company plenty of potential clients, as they will search competitor's pages in hopes for at least a ball-park figure.

The Bottom Line

The fact that 180fusion is vetted by Google truly speaks volumes. That isn't a feat easily obtained. That fact alone sets this company apart from the competition. Add in how quickly the company is growing and all their accolades and accomplishments, and it becomes clear that despite a few flaws, 180fusion is likely the best of the best when it comes to SEO building. While pricing isn't listed on their site, the free SEO checker and free consultation completely make up for that oversight. All in all, 180fusion seems to be today's hot choice for businesses wanting to get their websites viewed by the nations.

3.4

Kenneth Wright

February 9th, 2017

I come from an agency background so I know all of the advantages of having a creative environment with multiple eyes and skill sets working on a campaign. Before working with 180fusion we worked with reach local for ppc and boostability for seo. Both in comparison were really watered down with the quality of work and results I get with 180. We are in the top 5 positions on Google for 7 of our 10 keywords. I like my team and they have provided great strategic insight in other areas of our business. We are bringing on 2 other businesses in 2017, excited to see where they go.

Razar Maerko

November 17th, 2016 New York, NY

Very happy as we went through a very long process in figuring out what company to trust our digital marketing to. They really look at our marketing funnel as a whole and have the ability to touch each point in the customer journey. We have had the quarter to date and have expanded our sales floor and office space as a direct result of using these guys. Job well done.

Steven Storey

September 21st, 2016 Valencia, CA

I selected 180 Fusion based on online SEO ratings which were quite good 5 years ago. After I contracted them, they were supposed to provide SEO for my business focussing in the local greater LA area. They were given access to my Google analytics and my You-Tube channel since part of the contract included "YouTube Account Creation & Optimization". This was a month-to-month contract with an initial $700 set-up fee and $600 a month thereafter. 180 Fusion after contacting me to get information regarding my "account setup" including relevant key-words assigned me to a "team" who would be doing my SEO. The "team" had no definite leader and the teams "go-to" person was unclear so that no-one on the team knew waht anybody else was doing. Contacting any member of the "team" when I had a problem was difficult at best. There was NO RECORD of any work actually being done and the only confirmation of the items on the contract you signed being completed is this monthly generated "report" which shows key-word rankings and not much else. However, my reports were from a DIFFERENT COMPANY not even in the same industry even after I had complained about it a month earlier! Mega-Indifferent or INEPT is the "KEYWORD" here! 180 Fusion in their infinite wis- I mean INEPTNESS, DELETED the majority of my channel's videos (Car-Inspectors) in the process of "Optimizing my You-Tube Account". One of the videos had over 150,000 views at the time it was deleted and was starting to increase with views and complimentary comments at an exponential level.Because of the loss of You-Tube market share and income caused from this incident besides the cost of this "service", 180fusion has cost me more than the business it generated.