Cox Cable Logo

Cox Cable

6.9

Vickie Kingsford Gilbert, AZ

We have had Cox cable for over 10 years. We have always had good service with very few interruptions. Customer service has always been good as well. The only complaint I have is with the DVR's, we have had to replace them multiple times and they always freeze up and we have to unplug it to use it again.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

They offer a lot to clients upfront, but not once you are a loyal customer. Their service is good, but they don't offer all of the channels that the bigger company does, so it's hard to continue to use them. Although, they do have some channels that the bigger company doesn't have as well, so that's a plus.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

We currently have Cox. We love the speed and reliability in its service. However, it does cost more than other providers. However, the quality and superior customer service makes it worth it for us.

Arthur Salazar Houston, TX

Very good company, never had any trouble with cable or internet. Would recommend to my friends on the military base.

Rocky Yukon, OK

Zero stars if possible. The neighbor had cox installed. They cut my cable line while installing ,they did not locate for utilities prior. I lost my broad band 4 days. They are lazy and sloppy. Bad work. All cox reps on phone passed the calls constantly. they would not return to fix their screw up. Don't expect cox to back up their service. They are terrible.

Trevor Norman Las Vegas, NV

We pay $400 a month for internet and tv. Have a problem and tried to call support for assistance, 3 useless incompetent help desk people that don't care if you cancel your service at all and can't fix your problems and transfer you to offices that are closed. Definitely moving to a new provider... No wonder everyone is cutting the cord, these companies deserve to go under.

Fed up customer New Orleans, LA

Cox is a complete RIP Off... they quote you one price and then your bill is 50 to 100 dollars higher than what was promised. Cox completely sucks and I would never recommend them to anyone. Even when you speak to the LOYALTY department, they cant help lower your bill. The LOYALTY department always says "well you have the best bundles now and if we change them then your bill will increase " BS. I hope they go out of business. They would rather put you in the credit bureau than to help you lower your bill😡

Michael Spiegelman La Vista, NE

Bills keep going up. Need to subscribe to over 300 channels to be able to watch the few channels I enjoy. An ala carte menu or cafeteria style menu would be much more practical. To add insult to injury, Cox is going all-digital and is requiring all subscribers to rent a mini box (for TVs not already on a cable box) for an additional cost. Cox and other cable providers are pricing themselves out of business. I'm looking at other options to get off the cable!

Tim Hinds Santee, CA

They are too expensive. I gave the most basic TV and medium internet abd every year they raise the price. I pay $158 per month and had to negotiate to get that. I have issues with picture quality too.

Kimberly Adams [McDoniel ES] Las Vegas, NV

Cox Cable prices are completely ridiculous. Can go to other subscription services and get more for your money. They give new customers better prices than customers who have been loyal to them. Also anyone using Cox should check the plans they offer on a regular basis because you can probably find one that is better than they one you have.

Heidi V Las Vegas, NV

I've been with COX for years. I tried satellite/dish on different occasions and always return to COX. Wind storms, rain, snow all wreak havoc on other systems. Cox has their cables underground making for a more stable system.

Tracy Yeager Metairie, LA

Cox sneakily ups your monthly bill, I called and cancelled all my premium channels to lower my bill, it has crept back up over the last few months to close to what I was being billed for with premium channels. Probably will cancel and go with sling

Joshua H Williamsburg, VA

Cox as a TV service is pretty good. No issues and the guide/menu feels new and well thought out. Cox as an internet provider is not so good. They cap their internet download and provide sub-standard upload speed when everyone else is higher. Would definitely love an alternative, but they have a monopoly where I live.

Kathleen Benn Mesa, AZ

I'm always impressed by their customer service. They listen to any concerns, and are happy to provide the best solutions, and clearly explain what they'll be doing.

Will A Washington, DC

Not entirely happy with COX Cable. They charge an initial low cost for service only the jack up the price and refuse to give you a discount after the year is up. I ended up canceling the cable because it was too high. Cox needs to focus more on retaining customers and their subscriptions rather than trying to get new customers.

Anjali Incline Village, NV

overall cox is a good company, but occasionally we have issues with out cable box and we end up having to erase the box and replace it, but other than that they are a good company.

Amanda Malega Oklahoma City, OK

I currently have cox as my tv and internet service provider. We were having so many problems with our service and technicians would come out and blame this or that. We were calling multiple times per week but our issues were never fixed. Finally the manager agreed to come look after tellingmy husband was a liar and his technicians never said or did what I was telling him. He replaced every wire and cable outlet inside and outside the house. As he was walking through my house the hammer on his belt caught the edge of my fish tank and chipped it. I noticed it late that night and called the next morning to report it. They sent our complaint to the claims center and we sent in pictures of our tank from before and after and said we would hear from someone within 48 hours. After 72 hours had passed I called to find out what was going on and they had no record of the complaint. They made a new complaint and said I would hear from someone in 48 hours and almost a week later I had to call again. After jumping through hoops they sent the claim to the manager who came out to our house to fix all the issues and he again accused us of being liars and denied our claim. Unfortunately because I had a horrible experience with AT&T I have no other choice for services in my area I have to stay with cox so my son can have internet for school.

cohenmichael3214 ,

Good service, and great programing but" extremely over priced" and movies are a better deal on Netflex. The Tv service keeps going up. They will give you a discount than after 2 billings raise you again. I have been a customer for 26 years.

Miguel Figueroa Provo, UT

Just from the experiences that I’ve seen at work I could never go with Cox. They have decent services and are available in some places where no one else is, which is nice I guess. But they’re a pain to cancel with, like anyone else; which is really the theme there for me. Nothing stands out against competitors and where there is competitors the price is usually too high

Kymberlee Yack Orem, UT

can i just say cox is great! They have so many different channels that my family can pick from and they have perfect appropriate channels for my kids!

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

We had cox cable before but ended up switching services cable price got to high after the promotional price especially for basic 99 channel package. Service overall is good no problems with the reception.

Larissa Palmucci Gilbert, AZ

There is so much you can do with this network. And it is totally worth the value. You get so many apps and tv shows and movies along with many channels.

Samuel Welch Gilbert, AZ

I have used cox for internet, television, and internet for the past few years. The internet speed is phenomenal, even when many people are using it. It is nice that when watching television you can see who is calling on the telephone. However, the service frequently has been cut off due to 'complications.' Overall, cox is great ... when it works.

Kenneth (T.C.) Gould Gilbert, AZ

Ok company seems like every time you turn around they want more money we had to let a lot of channels go just to keep them for our business side of things. The reps are really good though.

Joseph from Virginia Miami, FL

Continually raise their price. They also don’t allow you to create your own “package “ of channels like some of the other providers. Their internet speeds in my area are also not as fast as other providers.

Derek Barlow Oklahoma City, OK

Customer service is horrendous. Internet isn't very reliable. Talk down to you if you don't use their equipment. Try to talk to you like you don't know what you are talking about Internet speed is not what you pay for

Don Segretti Corona del Mar, CA

Very expensive - three TV for over $300/monthly. Terrible service - upgraded boxes & they put in "old" boxes. Promised new boxes after 3 telephone calls and an hour wasted on telephone. A terrible company!

Hilary Power Tucson, AZ

Awful service. Has interruptions often and they were never willing to help. Bill went up every year but offered new customers a better price but would not honor those prices for loyal customers.

W. Cady Port Saint Lucie, FL

Good service, but sometimes customer service was slow to respond, although any issues were generally taken care of once in process.

Samuel Tripp ,

Overall a good company. Had one issue when moving to a new house, due to covid they where unable to install the internet box. Other than that has been great service

Dr Al Sarno Manhattan, KS

Fastest internet around with easy move in hook up! Wonderful experience and customer friendly! Monthly auto pay is quite convenient!

brandon bingham West Jordan, UT

Great customer service. Easy to work with. Answered all my questions and didn't cause any issues when it came to billing.

Blanca Coronado, CA

The est thing about Cox was their customer service. They are quick to respond from eing a new client to getting somethinkg down up and running.

Jorge Nino ,

What an amazing company professional service and world class service I’m speechless they treat me like a member of the family

Mag Tok ,

Very disappointed with customer service at Cox Cable. I had multiple issues in the past with Cox customer service but my biggest disappointment came when I was charged for service I didn't sign up for and they wouldn't reimbursed me for it, because technically they said i had access to the service and i technically was using it. The customer representative didn't care and was unprofessional. Transfer me to the manager that most likely wasn't a manager but his colleague. Very disappointed.

Roxie Chapa Baton Rouge, LA

I've used COX 2 times over the past 24 years. They are a little pricey for the coverage, but other than that, didn't really have any issues. Would recommend.

Kevin Malone Washington, DC

My experience has been somewhat of a roller coaster ride. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it makes me want to throw it out the window. The streaming is nice and smooth. There's a room for improvement though.

Lana S New Orleans, LA

Cox Cable cut off my cable in April right in the middle of the pandemic. I owed $400 and they cut off my cable. I couldn't believe they wouldn't allow me time to pay instead of cutting it off. I have since switched to ATT, but they certainly have sent me to a collection agency for their $400. Where other companies were working with people during the height of the pandemic, they wanted their money first.

Jose Castillo Los Angeles, CA

I have had them for 2 years. I don’t like that they require you to pay a termination fee of you have more than 1 service and you want to take one off.

Butch Payton Tulsa, OK

Cox needs to have more affordable pricing for Senior citizens on fixed incomes, or have packages that have more of the wanted channels and not thrown in with a lot of junk channels!

Francine Laurila Van Buren, AR

Cox has been the most reliable company of all the companies I have tried. Any time I need a reliable service I can count on Cox.

Chris Briones Goleta, CA

Cox cable is one of the only cable company in my area, I have been over billed several times and have to call about twice a year... lately it would not hold my updated credit card payment.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

I loved having Cox as our cable provider. I believe that it was the best option for us and had the best service and channels and it was easy to use.

Kate Gregson Gilbert, AZ

This service is very easy to use and the price is fair. For anyone interested in a good cable company, I would recommend cox cable.

Alex miller Gilbert, AZ

I love being able to browse the internet on super fast internet. The cable service is also excellent for watching all my favorite channels.

Cassie Freedman Gilbert, AZ

My family uses cox as our regular tv streaming services and from what I can tell I think it’s pretty good! Real good customer service

Sheryl Sabal Gilbert, AZ

Terrible cable connection. Overpriced cable packages for additional channels you don’t need. Phone and internet service is good. I cut the cable and livestream via sling. Saved $50/month over all.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

We have enjoyed this cable company after switching from Directv. I like the variety of channels and the easiness of parental controls.

Reena Kivlehen Phoenix, AZ

Generally, my husband and I are satisfied with Cox Cable. We do feel that after the first 2 year discount expires the service is very expensive. We were not given many options to make the rate more affordable.

Jess Root Gilbert, AZ

Like all tv providers, they have all sorts of options. Their new Contour service is nice. Lots of DVR space. But with equipment fees, it isn't the best value.