Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.0

Ian F. Hattiesburg, MS

I've used Comcast/Xfinity for the better part of four years for my cable/phone/internet, and so far I've been satisfied. They always have decent special packages for premium networks, and the internet service has been 99.99% consistently good. I'm always glad to know that the area I move to next also has Comcast Xfinity. The remote control is also very innovative which helps when trying to find a show that the whole family can enjoy, quickly.

Steve Jones Riverton, UT

I highly recommend xfinity! We use them for internet, TV and voice, and they have been amazing since we switched providers. There is less dropped calls, they provide great customer service, and a reliable bill that isn't constantly fluctuating.

Kassandra Tallahassee, FL

I love Comcast! I have been business with Comcast for years! I get all the channels and Comcast on Demand allows me to catch up on shows that I miss. Not to mention it is the least expensive television company I have encountered.

Michele Gardner American Fork, UT

We recently had a problem with our main TV box. We called and the service reps tried to fix it remotely but to no avail. They sent someone out and tried to fix it but when it couldn't be fixed, they simply replaced it. They were all very helpful and pleasant to work with.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Comcast Xfinity TV is easy to use. I like that it is month to month with no long contracts that tie you down. I am able to stream, or watch throughout the home and on the road. Also, I like their mobile app and ability to do everything with my phone.

Haley Baldwin

I’ve loved Comcast TV. They had great channel options and On Demand is awesome. Their customer service was always great and they were quick to help you solve any problem you had! The only complaint is they didn’t reach to my new house when I moved. So they could expand their coverage.

Alicia Roddin Sandy, UT

Comcast Xfinity had the best price for internet when I compared the ones available to me in my area, and it included cable TV. I have been impressed when I call in that they have been able to resolve my concerns or questions quickly.

Jacob Blood Provo, UT

Netflix is pretty good. I can watch movies without having to go anywhere to rent them. You can have multiple people on a server. It is real nice. It also has a much better selection than Amazon Prime. It would be nice if they incorporated vid angel capabilities into it though.

betsy fowler Lehi, UT

Xfinity is a great company that offers a great product. We have been quite happy with their service, and streaming capabilities as well. We were a bit upset when they dropped the RFDTV station as it was a regularly watched station in our household and have had to add another streaming station specifically for this purpose. Other than that, it is convenient to bundle the wifi internet service with their TV service. I would recommend them.

Jennifer Ogden, UT

I have used many different TV providers and Comcast Xfinity has hands down been the best. It was so easy to transition from another provider and their customer service and technician were unbelievably helpful and nice. I would recommend them to anyone looking, especially with their low prices.

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

I have been an Xfinity customer for the past 3 years. We have TV, internet, phone, and home security. The cost is reasonable and the service is amazing. I am so happy with their products and services. Keep up the great work.

Helen Thompson Bountiful, UT

we have been with comcast for many years. We stay with them because of their service and how kind they are when they come to our home. It's also easy when we have problems to get someone on the line to talk us through our problems. We find as we get older the cost seems steep and they have been willing to work with us on trying to get the price so we can stay with them.it has been nice to have the cables underground and not have to wipe off a dish all winter long.

Teresa Corry Orem, UT

We have loved having the freedom of watching free movies and shows "On Demand". We often follow the Hallmark Channels and use the recording options constantly. We have had a great history with Comcast Xfinity TV. Our one complaint is the expense of have these great advantages is higher than we prefer. Whenever we have had a problem with service, we are able to phone for immediate help without problems.

Erika American Fork, UT

We have had Comcast xfinity for a very long time. The actual TV service is great and we have had very few technical issues. The only downside I have had is related to billing matters. Almost every time we have called into their customer service regarding a plan change or other issue it has taken a long time to get through to customer service and then to get anything changed or done it is a very long process.

Greg Christensen Lehi, UT

It has never let us down. It just works. And usually better than promised. I have tried many other services and all have fallen short in one area or another. The most important criteria is that a service I pay for is that it works when it’s supposed to. The fact that they are able to provide the level of consistency while also being out ahead in terms of technology is no small feat. I’ve heard promises of incredible technology from other companies only to have them fall very short.

Jeff B Orem, UT

I have used many different TV providers and Comcast is hands down the best. The installation tech was professional and on time. Our actual service has never had any outages and their voice remote sets them apart. I would highly recommend Comcast to anyone looking for a TV provider.

Leslee Muramoto Draper, UT

I am a current customer, switched over a few months ago from DirectTV and it’s not only cheaper, but the TV service is way better! I love the voice command, but my favorite is everything on demand. Tons of free movie options, and if I forget to record my favorite shows I can pull them up on demand. I’ve watched entire series from the beginning from years ago! So glad I made the switch!!

MaKayla Christiansen Provo, UT

I have trusted Comcast Xfinity ever since I got my first television system. Xfinity is so easy to use and the voice control is such a nice accessibility to have on a remote. I have never had issues with Comcast and the network is amazing. I highly recommend.

McKenzie Christiansen Provo, UT

I absolutely love Xfinity. It was super easy to set up the box, and the remote. Works great and gives a bunch of different on demand options as well as watching Netflix and listening to Pandora strait from my tv. Absolutely incredible

Katie Marz Orem, UT

Comcast xfinity has been so so easy to use. I use it on my computer to login and watch shows after they are live on tv. It has been amazing to use so far and I have not had any specific problems with it. There are tons of shows you can watch after they have aired on television.

Erica Hartshorn Alpine, UT

I have had pretty good service with Comcast they take time to help when we have an issue, I do however feel that they overcharge for their services but I can usually get things bundled and help with that, I have to stay on top of how much I am paying. We have had a couple issues with them disconnecting service because a credit card was replaced. That was a hassle but found out they had our outdated phone number so they couldn't get ahold of us.

Hadley mikkelson Orem, UT

Overall good. Billing can be a messinterupt service to sell things I don’t like. Slow to laid shows and miss them some times. Maintenance has been good. Need more channels that are not specialized it’s pretty hard to come up with eighty words. Don’t get why you need that many so overall good but definite room for improvement. So I’m done with this review.

TyGuy Sandy, UT

We've been a customer for almost two years. We were previously with Dish Network and we've liked Comcast because we were able to bundle several services and didn't have to clean off the dish every time it snowed! The internet goes out on occasion, but usually resetting the router will fix it. For a company that owns NBC, you'd think you'd be able to watch NBC programming live on the Xfinity app? But no, you must be at home and connected to your Xfinity wifi in order to do that. That makes no sense to me.

Ryan American Fork, UT

I have been very pleased with Comcast Xfinity! The system is very easy to navigate and they have all the sports channels I like to watch. They have been very helpful in helping us get it set up and our network speeds have been very fast!

Julia Halliday Pleasant Grove, UT

We had Comcast TV for several years in 3 different cities. We were happy for sometime. Every time rates went up, we would have to renegotiate our plan. We often felt stuck in the "Triple Play" because it offered better customer pricing: phone, internet, and cable. When we finished our basement, the Comcast tech installed all the wiring in the wall box that housed the router, etc... Later we found out we were charged for 10 TV hookups and we only had 1 TV! Talk about frustrated. Since there were all these wires being split off to imaginary TV's, we couldn't get great signal for our one TV and we had spotty internet. Finally after much time spent having different Comcast tech's out to try and remediate the issue, one tech had to disconnect the TV Cable outlet in order for us to have better internet service. Then we had to stick with the "Triple Play" even when we couldn't get TV service because it was a cheaper rate then just phone and internet. We've since been with a different TV company, but stayed with Comcast for phone and internet and after paying for the triple combo for 14 + years, Comcast said it is now cheaper to remove the cable fee and offered us a good rate for just phone and internet. While cable is rather reliable, Comcast has been at times one of the most frustrating companies to work with. We love the internet and phone services, not so much the cable TV part and having to renegotiate pricing every 12 months because discounts fall off and the monthly rate becomes really high. On a better note, when we had to get a new router, they were quick to offer support and a new modem/router in one.

Jaime American Fork, UT

I have been happy with our TV service through Xfinity. I especially love the app that allows me to stream shows and watch shows I've recorded on my iPad. It makes it super easy to be able to watch shows from anywhere in my home rather than having to stay in one room.

Wendy Glade American Fork, UT

I have been a Comcast/Xfinity customer for many years. Comcast has been a great company. Whenever there are service problems, they are quick to fix them. I have tried different packages to get the channels that I like. I do wish I could add one channel, for a lower monthly price, without having to add 5 or 10 channels.

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

Comcast provides very reliable cable service and has a huge variety of channels to choose from. However, I have to knock a star off because they have a habit of overcharging or changing your package without notice. They also keep raising their fees regularly. Keep an eye on your bill and contact them immediately if you see this happen. They will usually work with you and give you a better deal, but only if you call them. Still the easiest way to watch tv, so it's worth the hassle.

Angela Nelson Pleasant Grove, UT

We haven't had cable for years but decided to switch so we could get faster internet service. We bundled internet service with cable TV so we could save on installation and also try it out. The installers were great and very professional, and when they came back to bury the cable they were fast and didn't leave a mess. So far we like the service, although I still think it is too expensive. The remote features are great, and the internet service works great.

Sarah Ava Salt Lake City, UT

We’ve used Comcast Xfinity for cable tv for 5+ years and, although pricey, we have no complaints about the actual product. Lots of channels and extra content on demand. Customer service can be a pain when calling in, long hold times and being told different things by each rep. But every Comcast employee that has come to our home to set things up or fix things has been great!

wanda Saint George, UT

excellent service . very pleased with the internet service, internet speed is very fast. easy remote access when searching for a show to watch. picture quality is good. customer service is friendly and helpful. price is decent.

Mali Orem, UT

they have the best workers! Technician are so respectful when coming to your home. They put on show covers before walking into my home, which i was very impressed about. They explained everything before they did the job so i knew what to expect and how long they were going to be. LOVE them!

Robin Orem, UT

best customer service around. sign up was a piece of cake, getting a tech out to my home was within a few days. i got an email and text what time the tech was coming out, i got another text tech was on his way, and another text he has arrived. i even got a call a few days later following up on the service. very satisfied.

Cindy Kennesaw, GA

Expensive and unreliable. You do NOT get what you pay for. Their streaming service is super slow. Netflix, Hulu, Youtube ALL run faster than their service on their internet. And their internet has been going out an average of once a week.

Lyssa Havana, FL

Comcast is wonderful, the set up is super easy and the customer service representatives are always helpful!

Q Kelly Hallandale, FL

One Of their representatives contacted me telling me that my contract was coming to an end I informed her that I want it my bill lowered because I no longer have a need for cable television packages she became agitated Buy this and hung up on me I received disturbing messages about a family member I ended up having to have emergency surgery as I am still recovering I got a notification from my bank that I am being charged $179.99 I have never agreed to any changes on my account

Anthony Pelchat Atlanta, GA

The internet service is good, but the company is horrible. Forced subscriptions and annual rate hikes, along with unrealistic data caps that you cannot properly monitor. If it wasn't for the fact that they have solid internet service, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

connie mahl Mokena, IL

I am disgusted by their pricing and the ability for their customer service to ever help in any way. I have been a customer for 40 years with xfinity, they have nickeled and dimed me to where my bill was $240 a month for what I could get elsewhere for $100. I accidentally added a streaming service then wanted it removed, they FORCED me to sign a new contract and now will charge me a $10 a month fee of what is remaining on that contract. I had 150 hrs. of On Demand, they took it away and then said if I wanted it back I would have to pay $10 more a month. I tried to cancel Voice and reduce my Internet just to save money and stay with them by cancelling in my own services. They say after all that it would only save me $10 a month because I loose the package discount and they will charge me for equipment fees even though the equipment is not used by the service. They don't even take into consideration that they know you have paid an equipment fee for years on old crap when charging you. Boxes in the house that used to be free are now $7.50 a month. This change was just to get you on costs again. I WAS a customer for 40 years, they would NEVER help me with any costs when I was on the phone with them. It was a sad day that I left but feel they made me. I will do everything in my power to bad mouth Xfinity as they went from the best to the worst when it comes to costs and working with customers. Not to mention the broadcasting fees, another $30 a month. I talked 4 levels up at xfinity and NO ONE was willing to do anything to assist me in waiving the early termination fee. My husband and I talked about maybe one day going back when they had better packages. Seems they have not ruined me for life! WATCH YOUR COSTS!

Maria Begue Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been dubbed by xfinity. Trying to change my plan to unlimited data which I did not know it was even limited. I called and they told me I would need to pay $30.00 a month more. Making my bill $70.00 (I only have internet service) I called AT&T and they did offer unlimited data for less but the fact that I have a contract made me go back to Xfinity. When I called to ask for the Unlimited data plan, I was told that I could pay $10.00 more a month ...now $50.00 and that that would triple the service I had. Faster internet and triple my Data plan, which is what I was looking for ... to expand my data usage. My son and I (I'm 70 years old) tried to make sure with the individual that all we wanted was MORE DATA ... he insisted that with the $10.00 we would have more than sufficient data as it would triple the speed and the data!. Well guess what.... I just got my new bill... the data plan has not changed but the speed did. (never had an issue with the speed)..... so now I'm paying an extra $10 for nothing. Now I will be researching how I can stop using XFINITY!!!!

Linda Larson CA

Comcast ruined my good credit!!! After the Seattle riots the drug people and homeless people were pushed into what used to be my peaceful neighborhood. I had to move 2x. It cost me upwards of $13K. I closed my Comcast Xfinity account but they kept charging me triple over $600!!! I returned the equipment. I had to fight them to get the equipment refund. And 3 months of service I never had since moving in October 2020... billed me through December! I turned Comcast Xfinity into the FCC 2x since to fight them! I only owe them $100. Insult to injury the guy Ben in loyalty dept called me a racist when I told him about the gang related shooting. He said outlandish story. What a bunch of BS!!! I'M FIGHTING THIS OVERBILLING COMCAST BS!!!

Jamie Bloom Wilmington, DE

Seth S. should not be in sales or any kind of customer service . His attitude is extremely poor . Very argumentative. I went into the Comcast store in York , hoping to save time . I was looking for a solution . Not a bunch of excuses . He told me one time there was not an active account at the address . Then it was shut down for non payment . Then, when I told him I didn’t want to keep his service he told he is going to have Comcast put a lock out on this address and explained that every tenant at this property provides a lease . I was like what does that have to do with me ? He said well your Dad owns it right . Anyway if the previous tenant had an outstanding balance and that’s why we couldn’t activate the service then why charge me to have a tech out ? Yea because that was their solution .

James Danbury, CT

The service sucks. 0/10. I wish I could give a negative score. Every where I go. Every time I talk to a rep on the phone it’s a different story. I receive a bill once every two-three months. When I call they say my service will be interrupted. Why would that happen if Comcast doesn’t MAIL me a bill. They give every excuse in the book. Do not join these people, because I never will ever again. It’s been trouble for the several years I used them. It’s not worth it and everyone I talked to has had the same problems. Stay away and find a service that is actually willing to give you good customer service and help with problems.

Connie Strickland Rome, GA

Yes there is a young man by the name of Jarvis that works in Xfinity store in Rome Ga that smelled marijuana yesterday,and I mentioned to my husband yesterday while in there and he agreed I didn't know they let individuals work like that

Randy Tribbett Puyallup, WA

Ok where should i start ? A few months ago I ordered comcast everything ... They came out installed the tv first because they don't have one person that can do it all. Ok so after 6 hours of the installer not being able to get me a guide or dvr. I was told there was a issue in our area and could be months before its fixed. I bit my tongue and waited for him to leave and called in . They knew of no such outage. After many times trying to fix they sent a senior tech out who knew the issue they had not closed the invoice because the alarm and cameras had not been installed. So after 2 hours on the phone with them the tech was telling me they used to be able to get right to who he needed to fix this but they have changed their policies he kept asking for a certain department and finally they transfer him and in 20 mins that was fixed. Ok so they come to install my alarm system when they get there they don't have a low voltage guy. Hmmm ok that's why we had to wait weeks but ok. They wait and get the low voltage guy there he says I cant run the wires because you have vinyl siding hmmmm how many houses have that , so I climb a ladder and drill a hole. They install everything and it kinda works sometimes . So after calling getting the run around again . They finally send someone out to look he climbs his ladder and see they didn't remove the film off the cameras. So then he goes to under my sons bed and finds they did not remove the plastic off the plug ins for the 3 cameras which are the wifi for them and they were not only not getting enough signal but the tech had me touch them they were hot enough you could not hold them he says this is a fire hazard and could have caught fire . Oh did i mention that this was under my child's bed ? ok so lets back up a bit when this all started they said you can save 10.00 a month by auto pay , Shoot ok why not . DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR ACOOUNT ! So the second moth in they bill me the 600.00 for the equipment ! That was supposed to be billed over 2 years . Not only once but double billed it . two weeks ago they admitted to it . So 1200.00 over charge . Oh but they can not refund it but they can give me a credit . I have been calling them for two weeks they will do nothing I have a picture of the 1200 credit if u wanna see it. So when my kids are crying themselves to sleep hungry its ok watch a show. Here watch a commercial of burger king nice juicy hamburger but its ok you have cable . I have called asked for a manager finally got transferred to escalations manager 10 days ago she called me got the info and said she would call me back . A few days later she called and said she was still working on it and would call me back . Now its been a week and nothing . I called back today and asked for a manager and sat on hold for over 2 hours practically begging to talk to a manager. Being told call my bank would be the only way to get my money back. Best advise find a different option !!!! Do not give them access to your accounts . Learn from my mistakes

Daniel Peters Vancouver, WA

When I set up my service I asked for unlimited! I was told that based on my data usage I would never have a need for unlimited and the agent put me on a different plan! Then a mounts goes buy and I went over my usage! So I upgraded! The upgrade to unlimited ( only $12 fillets more) I paid them $60 in overages !! Thought I was done, then my next bill came up n the amount of $228.00... Now I am being told that there was a $ 85 charge from the last bill cycle!! I is a scam fir more and more money!!! When you call customer support! The people are talking to you and you can’t really understand what they are saying they are talking in broken English!!!!

Yvonne Donaldson Houston, TX

This month, Xfinity/Comcast dictated that all bills would be sent electronically, rather than online. After this month, they indicated there would be an option to return to paper billing. It's interesting that they happen to sneak in a new upcharge in service fees, without alerting customers. What a dishonest way to do business. It's no surprise they have such a poor reputation. This is yet another example of poor customer experience. I called the service team to ask about the increase and was given the run around with a representative who rattled on and on. She didn't want me to ask questions. Finally, they offered a new option that required a two-year agreement, with unfriendly terms and language that was rattled off by a recorded voice and unrecognizable service. I truly hate doing business with the company.

quanisha butler Trenton, NJ

Overall experience is a 2 out of 10. It’s so easy for your reps to have people make a purchase on your services and they lie like everything is easy set up once you arrive home with your equipment. Then you get these broken speaking English reps on the phone who don’t know what they’re doing and your paying for a service you can’t even use until they figure out how to fix the situation. They are unreliable and a hassle to deal with. I dealt with a rep three days in the row regarding a XRE-10000 code who didn’t know what she was doing and could not help me at all. She did not try to transfer me or get a more experienced rep to fix my situation it was terrible experience. I had xfinirt service for over 5 years now and it is still terrible service.

tg Texas City, TX

after being with them since 2013 i ask for a simple $30 extra credit cuz i have been unable to watch tv most of the last 2 wks thanks to connection issues. I have had issues off and on since 2016 when i moved in my new home and had several techs come out but never seemed to completely fix the problem, just make it bearable. then about 2 months ago my box went out and since i exchanged it i hadnt been able to watch tv half the time. Couldnt change channels, watch saved shows, even pull up the guide. Did everything I was instructed, exchanged the box and so on. FINALLY had a tech come out and low and behold he fixed the problems (xfinity connection problems) and for last 2days its worked great. Now i asked for a simple $30 credit for all the days i have had issues and so on and Xfinity is SOOOO CHEAP and MONEY HUNGRY they cant even give a an 8yr loyal, never late, customer a simple $30 extra credit. Find someone who cares about their customers.

Janice Patterson Indianapolis, IN

They don’t even rate a 1 star! I have been a customer for over 5 years. Before my last contract was up I would have given them 5 stars. Loved Comcast! But being a loyal customer means nothing to them! My contract was up in December so my bill went from 212$ to 248$ mo.I have tv, phone and internet. Call and tell them My bill went up, click, she hung up on me!!! Call back to find out that the same plan went to 244$ mo. 32$ more a mo. 384$ more a year! So, I drop some favorite channels to get bill to 226$ mo. Then a month later went to 241$, what is going on? Call on Feb. 6 and got a rep. that found me a deal that was better than the deal I had before all of this. Very nice lady ! The contract was for 216$mo. Got the text, agreed to everything, just to find out I didn’t get the contract I signed up for. Call yesterday and the rep was suppose to get ahold of supervisor and call me back. He even said to keep my phone by me, because he would call me back. No call! What a surprise! So,I call back today, the guy stays on line with me until supervisor answers. They tell me the only deal they have is 244$. Listened to the conversation I had with the rep that gave me the 216$ deal and said she did quote that price, but she did something wrong, and when I go back to the text where I agreed to the terms , and click on to review your order, now says- looks like something went wrong! What??? Nice way to treat your customers! Surprised you even have any!! Thanks for appreciating your customers Comcast! I hope AT&T appreciates me.

Uncle Jeff Vancouver, WA

The only good thing I can say about Comcast TV is that it functions. What prompts me to write is the recent hike in the "Broadcast TV Fee". It just jumped $5 to nearly $20. When first introduced six years ago, it was only $1.50. Now the annual hike is three times that. Add in the $9.10 "Regional Sports Fee", and we're being charged an extra $28.55 that we didn't buy and can't control. That's a 30% tax for something we don't want and don't use. Another way of looking at it is that Comcast advertises one price and then sneaks in an extra $28.55 per month of fine print that it can change at will. Comcast is greedy and dishonest. Comcast gives greedy corporations a bad name.