Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

Paul Tingey Idaho Falls, ID

i wont even give them one star...the WORST internet provider EVER!!! dont waste your time with them cause they dont care about your time...my service is interrupted atleast three times a month by this monopoly of a company...a rider and a horse would be more reliable than this TRASH company...do yourself a favor and shoot yourself in the head b4 signing up with these guys...they have started using a pre recorded message that will not let you talk to a customer service agent all so they dont have to give you a "credit" on your account for the time your service is down...this company is run by con artist of the highest level...

Roger War Philadelphia, PA

First, I had a package for 1000 mbps internet, which cost 70 dollars, but with tax and the modem and idk what else total to a bit more than 110 dollars. I was ok with that I guess, until my son test the internet and was getting 300mbps and for upload 20 mbps. Then I review my paperwork and there was another issue where comcast had a cap of up to 1.2 tb., and that they were going to charge me after every 50gb and that right there got me angry. My son then showed me his package with Verizon fios for 40 dollars a mont, and he showed me the wifi meter and it showed around300mbps and for upload also around 300 mbps also. Anyway, I got rid of Xfinity they are a bunch of thiefs looking to take your money every way possible. I have FIOS and my internet is smooth and that's all you really need. I run a company form that internet, two gaming computers from my kids and my wife on the Ipad all day, and we dont have any issues. Xfinity, is taking your money and you dont even know it.

Robert Andrew Richardson Kokomo, IN

I've been a customer for over 35 years, had issues with my 2yr contract billing rising monthly so I call and talk to an agent. They said they could fix it and gave new contract for $10.00 more a month but was deceptive, did not give me all the channels I previous had. After talking to another agent they inform me the new package wasn't the same channels that I previous had and get me for another $10.00 a month with another contract...what is going on??? I just signed my $156.00 a month 2yr contract 6 months ago and the multiple agents that helped me (others might say hosed me) this experience left me dumfounded and very unhappy with this company. I start out this week paying $156.00 monthly and three days later I am paying a $177.00 monthly for the same package because there were no more $156.00 contracts available. The agent should have explained to me the package I originally had was the beast package, but they scammed/misled me into taking a higher price packaged instead of fixing the problem. I am still waiting for all my channels to come in 24hrs later....maybe it is time to make a change with providers...

Shane Mccrea Miami, FL

I would give negative if I could. They put a block on my account because the person who lived in the home before us has an outstanding balance. After two hours on the phone with them they told me to take the deed into the store proving that we bought the home and the other person no longer lives there. I asked multiple times if there was a way I could email it to them since there is a deadly virus going on and I have a 7 month old baby. They said I must take it in. So I packed up my baby and waiting OUTSIDE to get into the store then I explained to the representative what the issue was and gave her the feed to the home. After chatting with someone they then tell me they cannot remove the block and the person must pay their balance. To say I am frustrated is an understatement and they will never be getting my business again. I have AT&T internet now. I am very disappointed in this company.

Michele Lansing, IL

I have been an Xfinity customer for several years and the service used to be great. In 2020 it became absolutely terrible. I have a mini cable box that died - called support and they ordered me a new one. The order was confirmed. Seems simple, right? The order was placed in October and 3 months later it hasn't arrived. I have called multiple times and each time received a confirmation that the order was in place and "already shipped". They lied to me. 3 months later - nothing has actually shipped. I am 2 hours to a store to pick one up so shipping is important. Paying $200 a month, I expect this company to have the competence to ship a small box. Unfortunately they don't. I don't recommend Xfinity and am actively looking for other options.

Jillian McDonough Hyde Park, MA

I was never informed I would be charged a prorate for upgrading my service, I found out after I was charged. I signed up for paperless billing and automatic payments in order to get a discount but then the discount was never applied. When I called to find out why I was charged $40 over what I thought I would be paying, customer service just disappointed me more and said there was nothing they could do about the extra $40. The fact that they are charging people extra/hidden fees without informing the customer first during an extremely delicate time due to the pandemic is HORRIBLE I would not recommend comcast xfinity to anyone ever.

Yannie Tampa, FL

First of all I will never recommend… First of all I will never recommend Comcast to anyone after the most unpleasant, unprofessional experience and rude. I can’t even imagine how Comcast would hire a private company like that. First of all the man walks right into my home without saying where he’s from or a single word. Passes by my husband who is busy on the phone and I than ask him excuse me where are going and keeps walking to the back of my yard. At this point my husband is done speaking on the phone and goes up to this man and tells him hey who do you think you are just barging into my home without saying a word. He than rudely said you were on the phone and my husband replied but my wife was there and asked you he than unprofessionally responded well I heard when you told her not to get involved. He than said I’m with Comcast his truck clearly didn’t say Comcast it said USIC I took picture of the pick up. He than painted some marks on my driveway and my grass as well as the outside of my home. I don’t know what you all think you can do tonn by people but I’m taking this to the top. This man shouldn’t even be working in what he does. I expect an immediate response as to how and why this took place without us being aware. NEVER SHOULD YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE!!!!!!

Natalie M. ,

Comast Xfinity is very expensive. I think that because they are basically the only company around. The one that I really don't like is: in order for you to get the internet for your children you have to not have it for three months to get the discount price. Who can go without when their children have to have it for school. They are very money-hungry. If it wasn't for the customer service I will get it no stars.

Craig ,

Comcast said they would give me the same exact tv package as I had before with no increase in price because I was such a loyal customer. one hour later I'm missing channels, called and they said give it 24 hours which I did, no change, called again and they said that was a error and I needed to pay a additional $10.00 per month. customer service is terrible. I was told a supervisor would call me within a hour, its been 2 hours, no call yet. stay AWAY from this company, very expensive and very very poor customer service, they send you from one person to another and nothing gets resolved, SHAME on you COMCAST / XFINITY>

michael johnson Houston, TX

Since I am a senior citizen and I would like things done a bit more simpler and would prefer to tailor my own television choices and eliminate many that I just do not want and lower my costs.

Jeffrey Hoshour ,

Xfinity provides broadband internet with only ONE other competitor in my area, and with that being said, they've almost got a monopoly on the internet service in my area. I was on a promotional service subs at the end of the promotion I was never advised that the term ended and I was on autopay, and my charges DOUBLED from $60/mo to $120/mo! I came over day from work and my internet was down. I looked into WHY, and that's when I seen I had been getting charged double for over A YEAR! My internet was suspended because I didn't have the funds in my bank account to cover DOUBLE charges (first time in long time I was low on account balance). I called them immediately and they told me that after the promotion was over I was incurring regular rates, however, she told me I could sign back on a promotion to save money, I said only if they'd give me SOME type of credit back from all the money I had been paying extra for past year and a half, and she said no. I advised then that I no longer wanted their services and to cancel my services. I paid the outstanding bill that night. Two months later I receive a bill for 2 more months service. THEY NEVER CANCELLED MY SERVICES, AND I WAS USING MOBILE DATA FROM CELL PHONE TO HOTSPOT MY LAPTOP AND APPARENTLY IT WAS STILL USING DATA FROM XFINITY, THEY APPARENTLY TURNED MY SERVICES BACK ON AFTER I PAID (THOUGHT I PAID) FINAL BILL THE NIGHT I REQUESTED CANCELLATION. I never thought to check and see where my connection was coming from when on laptop, I turned my hotspot on and assumed it was feeding my laptop data, NOT. I've got to pay for the services they failed to turn off. I'll NEVER use a company again that have these type of business ethics.

deb snyder Carlisle, PA

The service is fine until there’s a problem. I’ve been trying to resolve a problem with one remote in my rental unit. After 45 min on one call, being transferred twice, my call somehow was disconnected and they didn’t call me back. So, I called them back and of course have to start at the beginning yet I begged them to not make me go through this AGAIN. I tried to tell them all I need to do is get a technician scheduled. Yet I could not get that simple request. I pay on my monthly bill for service protection yet after another 40 Minutes on the phone I still have no resolution, no appointment, and no working remote. For a tech company this is unacceptable and totally infuriating.

Tom Deubel ,

I am only currently giving a two star rating as I've had persisting issues almost daily since my initial set up date. From constant blackouts to audio and video issues. I've had to be refunded multiple times because of content cancellations. This is ridiculous. I've stayed with them because they do provide good customer support and care. They've treated me extremely exceptional considering I'm likely a nightmare customer for them. The prices I'm paying are fair when they themselves are not getting screwed by their broadcasters. It's a beta run I understand and feedback will the only way itll improve. The overall experience has been tedious and a bit enraging at times. However that said it does mostly work. Their high speed internet is great for gaming but streaming services seem to be hit or miss. Tech support for home seem to be pretty basic. My tech guy seems like a decent individual outside the company but castrated by company restraint and not entirely knowledgeable of current issues and how to fix them. The number one fix is power cycle. How 90s! If I wanted to freaking reset my system over the phone I dont need some poor guy in a foreign country tech support system to guide me. I feel like the plethora of problems plaguing my system is going to make me an expert in repair and report. I should be payed for beta testing because obviously noone was to start off. No quality assurance guarentee. It is what it is. Initial setup was speedy. Prompt and courteous. Just wish it wasn't still in its infancy proverbially speaking. The apps associated with my account make it easier to navigate and connect as well as manage my account and purchases. Overall the system needs a major amount of work to clear out all the bugs. My constant WTF daily is my testament to that. It could be worse but can be better too.

Mary Williams Jupiter, FL

The service is fine. The reason for the low rating is their policy. I have been with comcast for years. I had a promotional plan. Yes, I knew that the contract would end, however, I did not know how they would proceed with account. As soon as the promotion ended they lowered my internet quality and lowered my offered channels and proceeded to charge me $60 more than what was previously determined, without so much as an email, call or any mail regarding the change. As I went online to look at the plan details I found that they offered better internet and more channels for a cheaper price then what they were charging me for the lesser services.

nauman siddiqui Niles, IL

Xfinity basically forces you to rent their equipment which at most times is pretty bad compared to what you can buy on amazon as your own equipment. If you want unlimited data, you can enroll in xfi advantage with one caveat, you are forced to rent their modems and also are unable to buy your own equipment. This is a bad business practice as they dont even tell you about this, so when it comes time to upgrade and activate a new modem, and you find out about this ir will be pretty annoying. They have a 1 TB cap on your usage if you choose to use your own equipment. What's worse is that you have to pay 50 dollars a month on top of your package just to get more than 1 TB. This really sucks for some households since kids would normally play video games and people will stream video, which can exceed your data cap in over 5 days. I wouldnt give them as bad of a review only if they lowered their price for unlimited data usage from 50 dollars, which is absurd. It should be $15 dollars at best and the Xfi Advantage package is a complete monopolistic scam to make more money. Sadly my family is forced to get service from them because there is no other provider that provides speeds over 100 mbps down and 10 mbps up.

Malisa Williams Waldorf, MD

Today we had the Best service call!! The technician’s name was Derek T!! He was very polite and I could tell that he knew what he was doing! Thank you for all that you do! And caring 🙏🏼🙏🏼💯

Lauren Howell, MI

Mariah, from Tennessee was the absolute best, most patient person we could ever ask for. My family and i really hope that she sees this. We cannot thank her enough for helping us. She was absolutely amazing.

Sandy Neddersen Saint Paul, MN

I paid my bill for last month and current. I had sent it to come out of an acct that was closed. I went back online and had it taken from correct acct. I called twice and talked to a rep and explained it should not have been taken out twice and they told me it would be refunded. Now I see they will only credit it. It was $254.12. That is for 2 months and I could use that money right now. I can’t even talk to anyone now. It is automated and hangs up. I am upset to say the least

Jerrold Brandon, MS

C omcast customer service has to be the worst service I have ever encountered. I have been attempting to get Comcast for two years. We had them previously for years before building a house on the same land. Upon moving into the new house, they said the line was too far. They want to charge $1,200 to run the line to the new house. When I call after staying on the phone for 3 HOURS!, some who had all the details but spoke terrible English assured me they could do it. Then when I get to another department after holding another hour, she tells me that what was previously stated is incorrect. She spoke good English at least. There is a reason why so many people speak of how terrible the customer service is at Comcast!

Corey Mealer Charleston, SC

The internet itself is pretty good. Too bad the company will offer you a premium rate that is supposed to not change, but after a couple of months your bill will increase, then a couple of months later more increases. I have had this service for 6 months and it has slowly creeped up $15. Their claim is well we called and put you on a new promotion you agreed to for the same price, but because of high demand we had to raise the price to improve the quality of service and make larger investments. When I say that I did not even want TV broadcasting or cable in the first place, I just approved it because the lady hammered into my head that it was free, I am told my premium plan no longer exists and I would have to pay more now than I do with TV to receive that package. Garbage way to treat the people who pay your bills comcast.

Randy Cameron Woodstock, GA

New customer, good product, a bit high in price. Try not to use customer support and chatt: call customer service 3 time, on hold 20 min. each time, then disconnected. Tried chatt, came up but defaulted to tech support with no way to enter my concerns.....NOT FUN

Lydia Matabi Wilson Bonita Springs, FL

I called customer service today after noticing my favorite channel was missing! Not only was she combatant until I reminded her it was me who called here are her exact words " your channel was part of a periodic removal communicated in the local TV, news papers and online" Was taken over by Time Warner but you're more than welcome to pay an extra $9.99 to have it added. I excused myself and said goodbye. You got to be kidding me, I have auto pay why couldn't they incluse a note in my email box as many bogus emails I receive daily from Xfinity you'd think that would be included. I hope this helps anypne else buyer be ware! Disappointed Consumer Fla

NJ Paterson Whiting, NJ

When the TV provider suddenly canceled on my 98 yr old father's development, they contracted with Xfinity/Comcast which added an additional $30 to his HOA for the Limited & Extended Basic packages. When I recently tuned to Turner Classic Movie channel (on of my father's favorites), I was informed that a subscription was required. Calling cutomer service I was informed that TCM was moved to the Sports Package which was an additonal $9.95 and did I want it? So that makes sense to put a movie channel into a Sports Package? What's next; Hallmark Movies? They just keep trying to squeeze more money from you.

Sara Hayes Reisterstown, MD

Comcast is one of the worst businesses I’ve ever used! They continue ur to take away stations from you and then continue to raise their prices. The customer service stinks! When you’re dissatisfied and ask for a manager you’re told that a manager needs to call you back. If I’ve died, it takes nearly a week. And I personally am disgusted with Solomon R, a manager who had failed to return five messages I have left. And I’ve been a loyal customer for more than 30 years! Most of my friends and family dropped Comcast for Verizon. I’m thinking I should consider the same. Comcast, you stink!!!

Liz

WAAAAAY too expensive for what you get! But all the extra $$$$ one pays are not to support all the worthy employees who are earning an honest wage. Instead, the extraordinarily high price goes to line the pockets of quite a number of CEOs in the company headquarters with the likes of $35,000,000 a year! It's vile! But that aside, I can't stand their On Demand feature. Very sub par when one is used to Netflix and Amazon Prime, and how nicely both save exactly where you left off whatever show or movie you were viewing. With On Demand, they try to do that and some days it works, but often time, not. But what's really annoying is that when you want to rewind and see part of the show again, you cannot fast forward through the commercials, even though you just watched them!

Melissa R Houston, TX

The corporate office was so professional and provided a resolution to my problem that the regular customer service could not. I highly recommend them they were amazing. Thank you!

DeLaine Seigel Blaine, WA

I live in an area with limited internet providers. I am a senior citizen with a limited income. Xfinity/Comcast was my only option. I couldn’t afford cable tv so I just got internet service. 1024 GB per month. The first two months they give you courtesy overage if you go over the 1024, which I did not. I was thinking this will work just fine, then the third month I am already showing that I only have 180GB left for the next ten days. I’m not doing anything different than I did before. So unless I turn off the tv till the end of the month I will be charged at least $10.00 more for my internet. I spoke with customer service, they were no help they just tried to sign me up for a new promotional gimmick. Have a year long contract with Comcast so I guess I’m stuck.........

Douglas Kieffer Jacksonville, FL

Very pleased with xfinity except for customer service. Problem with TV, called, agent barely spoke English, couldn't understand why I was calling. Worst customer service I have ever had from any company. Finally asked for someone else to help me, she said supervisor was on the phone and they would call. Of course they didn't. Terrible, cant wait to switch providers.

Mark Groveland, MA

I would leave no stars but when the Service is good I like it it’s nice to see who is calling on your TV I like being able to access my account online and make phone calls from my home line with my cell phone but the service is always questionable when you call the helpline they are no help at all and it is very expensive in my area I am limited to so many companies and they know that that’s why they are no help or understanding frankly I think they just don’t give a care there one Flaw is they have one cable that provides everything phone Internet and TV so when one goes out they all go out this is frustrating and I would love to switch to somebody elseWhen my service went down for an entire day they said they would gladly give me $10 off my account I would rather have them cancel my service and steer me in the right direction of somebody more reliable I’m not even sure if this review will even be looked at seeing how my service is so bad right now

JP Sonoma, CA

Rude experience last week with an aggressive customer service saying xFinity was doing us by providing streaming, and claiming it was perfectly ok not to be able to access local channels streaming. The stories being told about the services "unavailable in the area", channel being "only accessible with your in home wifi"or even the contractually "unauthorized channel" for streaming when these public channels are accessible every other way possible are a load of BS to cover up their inabilty to provide the basic streaming every one else has. Even PBS cannot be watched... Clearly unacceptable. We will cancel this service asap. A lot of $$ for nothing much.

Sabrina Dale Clermont, GA

I received a flyer in the mail for $35 each internet and tv, plus taxes and fees. When I called in to ask about service, the man talked so fast and a heavy accent that I could barely understand what he was saying. So, I was under the impression that I was getting that deal. He mentioned a security system, which I didn't agree to. My service was scheduled. When they came to install the new service, the Tech thought that I only had 1 TV, nope I have 3! So another $13 on my bill. Then another tech starts installing a security system, which I was told was included. When I got my bill 17 days later, $195.93!!!!! Beware!!! They DO NOT DISCLOSE THINGS UPFRONT!!

Mary Brazzle Fort Oglethorpe, GA

I hate the fact that some things I want to watch on my GO app says “ IN HOME ONLY” if I was at home why in the world would I want to watch it on an app instead of my tv??? Dumbest thing I’ve ever seen ever. I pay way too much money for this service and have been saying it for years and this puts adds a double layer to the cake. We’ve been searching for months for a different service. I’m hoping my city starts giving us more options if not then we would rather do without cause this hasn’t been the best and the cost is absolutely ridiculous! I HATE the fact they LIE to you about it being a 159 or whatever plan u pick to get you to sign a contract for two years at that price but then fail to mention the xtra 50$ or more fees EVERY MONTH to RENT their equipment . Which is insane. I’m so over this service and it just gets more expensive every year and more ridiculous and unreliable. I wish we had an alternative besides satellite where we live. As much bad stuff I’ve heard about satellite I’m bout to try it out and hopefully it’ll be better than this and I know a lot less expensive

Frankie Vancouver, WA

As we all know Comcast like many other companies record their calls to cover themselves. I recieved a huge! discrepancy in my cable/internet bill. Comcast loyalty team and supervisors were of little to no help. I was bounced around through phone calls. I was told that there would be an investigation into my phone conversation regarding my plan that was nowhere near the cost that I was being charged. There was never an investigation. I was given lip service. There is a double standard within Comcast. I don't recommend them. There are many internet/ cable plans outside of Comcast that are wonderful. Be leery with your choices.

William Akers Atlanta, GA

Poor service regarding the cable reception. Channels often scramble. Resetting the cable decode box doesn’t resolve the issue. Along with another problem, I called in for technical support for a second or third time. The agent told me he could tell my signal strength was weak, so he suggested they needed to make a service call as possibly the connector was or equipment was faulty. So I agreed. The call was made and the tech resolved the issue without equipment replacement or wiring repairs. Then when I received my bill I was charged $60 for a service call for which I was not told I would be charged. The service call was volunteered by technical support. Nothing was disclosed to me about there being a charge. He said I wasn’t getting a proper signal and hey needed to check it out. Xfinity Comcast has now refused twice to reimburse the fee. I have been with them for eleven months and will not renew my contract. I advised two agents that I am ending my service to go elsewhere since they won’t assist and Comcast doesn’t care. It is willing to lose a customer over a misrepresented $60 service fee.

Emily Galloway Indianapolis, IN

My three roommates and I pay for the fastest internet you can get in a household (1 GB and unlimited data). We live on the east side of Indianapolis and our internet is constantly going out for no apparent reason. We have called customer support multiple times to help us with these issues and every time we speak with someone they say that they will send out a technician to look at it and fix our issues but there is a chance we may be charged for the technician visit. We are very upset at the fact that we pay over 100 dollars every month and then they still say we could be charged for the technician visit. Overall, we are happy with the speed but it is constantly going in and out and nobody wants to do their job to fix it.

Cassandra Nicole Anderson Sarasota, FL

Deer Xfinity I was a valued customer once then I moved and I bought a home and Bradenton. I enjoyed my Xfinity Service. Until I moved to said Bradenton where Xfinity does not offer their services. I think if you are valued Xfinity customer the service should be able to follow you no matter where you move. But now I am forced to go to Spectrum I am not happy.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I had Comcast xfinity TV in the past and enjoyed having it. The main reason I went with Comcast TV at this time was to get the Pac 12 network. However, I moved addresses and Comcast xfinity tv is unserviceable in the area that I moved to, so I had to go with another provider.

Justin Vance Lehi, UT

They provide a decent product but still too pricey. I just wanted the internet, but they want to price it in a bundle which adds cost. The TV service in my low end package was not digital while my roof antenna is. I refused to watch their analog tv signal. So once again the model forces me to pay for more than I want.

Olga

While Xfinity is a quality cable company, I am unhappy that they charge me exorbitant fees for over a hundred channels; yet I watch only about two channels consistently. Every year they sneak in extra charges to bring the fees higher. I have expressed to them my disappointment but they have a shrug of the shoulders attitude. I do not watch sports channels, yet I must pay for them. I'm always on the lookout for something within my budget and my viewing habits. I watch public television almost exclusively.

BRIDGET HANEY Tomball, TX

I called to move my service.However I said I did not want to pick a date I would just bring in the Modem in a month when my contract expired. I set up my move address so I could get my final bill. Sense I was still paying for my last month of internet service slightly longer than I would be staying in my apt. It still got shut off while I was still paying, I still had a good month and a half of service that I would be charged for. (This is 1 1/2 week later)I called to reactive my account, so i would have internet the last 2 weeks before I move cause I'm still paying for the last month of service anyway. Was on the phone holding for the activation process for 55 min. Turns out it was never activated and never started working. What was happening those 55 min? I always had good history with xfinity- Comcast but will not be continuing with this company again. 2/20/218 Spring,TX

Clint Memphis, TN

Comcast Xfinity service offers a lot of great options. Strong wifi, plenty of cable channel options, awesome apps. All of this would be wonderful if the service ACTUALLY WORKED on a consistent basis. During my first two years as a Comcast customer, I had 16 different techs come into my home for service. SIXTEEN. I've had so much equipment replaced that I'm sure I've run the gauntlet of all they have to offer. That's not to mention all of the random outages that seem to occur in my area, 22 I counted total in 2017, 3 so far as of Feb. 2018. The prices are ridiculous, but if I want a cable/phone/internet bundle then I'm stuck; Comcast is the only other cable service offered in my neighborhood, and I have so many trees that I can't get a line of sight for satellite. Let me just say this: I have Comcast's customer service phone number saved in my phone, just because I've had to call them so many times. At my previous address, where U-Verse was supported, I never had to call...well, just once, when I moved and had to cancel. Now I want to call and tell them I'm sorry I left.

Kory Staheli

For the most part we have liked having Comcast as our cable TV provider. They have a good variety of channels and I like that we can bundle it with our Internet. Their on demand service is a nice feature but I don't like that it can often take up to a week for shows to be available.

Christopher Haueter Salt Lake City, UT

I've never had to be the one paying for Satellite TV but beside the cost of it, Xfinity has been my favorite one. It's easy to use, has all the channels I want and has great apps. IF I ever get satellite TV when I own a home, I'll go with Xfinity.

Sharon Burnsville, MN

I don't know where they get the pricing info. Mine has never been that low. 99.00/mth for triple play is not what I started at and what I pay now is almost double that. It is the only option I have and I have medical issues which keep me home bound. I need different channels, internet and home phone. It is very hard on my budget. I have called to try to reduce services but the reduction ends up being more than the bundle. I barely use the pay channels but the cost is less with them than without. I hate the increases. There will come a time when I will have to give it up. I do have more than one television because I have a teenager in the house. The "improvements" are not that noticeable and repairs tend to involve new equipment and an upgrade...

Linda Hopson Most Ellington, CT

comcast , has been very good for us the service reps are very helpful and pleasant I have phone , Internet and TV My one wish is their prices were not so high when my husband retiers we will have change Just won't be able to afford them really can't now it's to bad they should have a senors discount

Jason S. North Aurora, IL

Comcastt Xfinity was awesome in my area... Until they switched to the X1 platform. Since switching to the X1 platform, live TV breaks up several times a day. At least once per week, either the guide or live TV freezes up and the box has to be restarted. The guide is very glitchy, and sometimes takes 10-30 seconds to respond to clicks of the remote. But, when working ok, the picture is great. Internet sometimes completely dies and the modem needs to be reset, although when working, Internet speeds are really good.Like others have stated, when watching TV on a TV not hooked up to the main box, you cannot pause, rewind or fast-forward live TV. Also, the boxes do not turn off when hitting the power button on the remote. We were told that the feature would be available soon... That was well over a year ago. They are quick to send a tech out or give a credit when issues arrive... Which is often. I think if they had tested X1 more thoroughly before implementation, they would have a great system. But, like most companies, they were in too much of a rush to get the "next big thing" out to market. If it weren't for the fact that AT&T is the only other cable provider in my area, and we had already switched from them to Comcast (because of poor service), I think we would switch to another provider.

Dave DeMartine Longmont, CO

Internet Speed choice - Excellent Service - Excellent Website to find packages for current customer lacking Data usage allowed - Awesome Service being up both TV and Internet - 99.9 % Lan phone - Excellent Cost for upper packages high like top internet speed and lots of channels !!! Hardware - Very good

P. Turk Ashland, VA

I've had great customer service the last 6-7 years. I wish they'd stop the Creeping Increases via 'less product for the same price' like they did with the TV channels...slowly scrambling a few here and there and finally ALL Channels are scrambled requiring a 'decoder box' for even LOCAL Channels....So...Rabbit ears baby. For the last year or so, my bill just has gone up a couple bucks every 3-4 months....I use the Internet only. I 'wish' there were INTERNET ONLY options that was FASTER than...'Basic'...pay a LITTLE More for Each step Faster.

Barbara Stuckey Katy, TX

Very high prices for only basic and basic plus cable service is bad. And, it is constant problems. Latest problem is that the DVR decides to reboot in the middle of watching a program, losing part of anything being recorded plus it takes about 10 minutes to reboot, and the entire guide is gone which takes about 24 hours to get back. Plus sometimes the fast forward images are "garbage" so you cannot tell when the actual program comes back on. Sound does not stay in sync with the program so I have to pause the program and let the sound catch up to the picture. We have not added computer, security, or phone because we do not want phone, security, or Internet service that is undependable like we experience on the TV.

Roger D Lauzon Fall River, MA

we have had comcast for over 10 yrs, they have been very attentive to our needs we love them they are always prompt when we schedule an appt. and they are always vere professional in thjeir work roger and marianne l.