Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

Xfinity Customer Marietta, GA

I have been an Xfinity customer for more than 3 years now, and I should say that I am very disappointed by the service and their billing policies. Every now and then, we are experiencing service interruption and many times the quality of the internet connection is unacceptable. I am highly dissatisfied with their billing procedures. I have never been informed in advance when my contract is about to expire and I am always surprised to see that my bill has gone up so I can take additional steps and switch to another promotion on time. Although I haven't changed the services I am receiving, every year I am seeing a significant increase in my monthly bill. In contrast, customer service representatives have always been very helpful and provide valuable information and support.

Ali Lindon, UT

Their customer service is amazing! Today I called and they were so patient and kind and walked me through every step, even though I called unprepared and knew nothing about what I was doing. Thanks, Comcast!!! I wish I knew who I talked to today so that I could commend her and thank her personally, because she was a rockstar.

Levi Davis Kokomo, IN

Comcast is so contradicting. When I signed up for internet they told me I was getting the fastest internet they provided. I changed my package not long ago and insisted I still get the fastest internet. I recieved an email today saying I reached 90% of my allowed internet usage and I will be charged extra if I go over! Say what? My internet is not unlimited????!!!!! So I call, apparently I didnt get what I asked for when I signed up! Keep in mind, they sold me a cable package that they said wouldn't cost me anything for installation, when I recieved the cable box it wasnt wireless so I called and they said well you need to have someone come out to install it for a fee of $60, ummmm no! That's not what we initially agreed on. So as of today, I'm paying for cable I cannot watch because I won't pay the fee. The cable box Is sitting under my bed collecting dust in the original box they shipped it to me in. So today when I call about the internet they tell me to upgrade to unlimited was an additional $15 a month, i said that's fine, next thing ya know they want $70 to install a new modem 😡. I explained I'm still paying for cable I cant watch because I have no cable Jack's in my home because they troes charging me, he replied, ohhh that's free! Ummmm then come hook up my cable! But they wont. So I'm changing providers. This Is 2x they have done this to me and I'm over it! I will go to Att where i will recieve unlimited from the get go with free installation!!! Bye bye Comcast/Xfinity, you suck :)

Kelly Peoria, IL

I recently moved and had my cable and internet switched over to my new place, hooked everything up just like it was at my other place but for some reason it was not working here. I called Xfinity to see if they could verify if I had everything hooked up right or see what the issue was. I explained this to the first guy I talked to and he asked how I would like to be assisted, I told him I needed someone to telle if I have everything hooked up correctly or if it is something on your end, he then said he would connect me to a technician to further assist me. This is now 28 minutes into the phone call. Then a lady with an extreme accent gets on the the line and she asked how she may assist me and I tell her that I had their service and recently moved and had called to switch everything to my new place and brought all the equipment with me and hooked it up the same and my cable is not working. She then asked for my name and account number, I give that to her and then she asks me if I am wanting to switch my service and I told her no I already did but it is not working. She puts me on hold then comes back on the line and says that I do not have it hooked up and I explain that I had unhooked it prior to the phone call that way she could just tell me what to hook up where so they didn't have to wait for me to hook and unhook everything up (bc it is so hard to get it unsrewed and screwed back in on my TV) She puts me on hold again comes back on the line and keeps saying hello hello hello mam can you hear me, as if she could not and something is wrong with the connection and this went on for probably 3/4 minutes (thank goodness she didn't just hang up) finally she gets the connection working and asks me what I want her to do!! And I tell her again that I have moved and my cable is not working here and I said I do not want a technician coming out bc last time when I first got my cable hooked up they sent one to my apt. and did not tell me there was going g to be a $60 service charge on my next bill so I just wanted someone to talk me thru it. She puts me on hold AGain and mind you each time I am on hold for 5-8 minutes comes back and says....I see that you had a previous address that had service!! How Many Times do I have to say that I have moved and had service at my other place and moved to my new place and already switched my service but it is not working at this point I had already been on the phone for over 50 minutes and then she says to me ok well I am going to set up an appointment to send a technician to your new place. Now I am furious I have told this lady over and over again what the problem was and what I wanted and she did nothing after being on the phone that long and I had said several time I Do Not want a technician sent out to my house so I tell her you know what just disconnect my service I'm ready to go to someone else if the s is what I have to go thru Everytime I have an issue I don't even want cable...she puts me on hold again (imagine that) then this other lady gets on the phone and says to me I hear you called just to disconnect your serviceay I ask why. This lady straight lied on me!! I said that is not the issue to begin with I want it disconnected now after everything I've been thru and I explained to her what was really going on and what the truth was. This new lady was so NICE and listens to me gripe and complain because now I am so angry and upset and she listened to everything I had to say about what was going on, what the problem was and went through everything with me from what wire was hooked up where (like I had asked from the very start!!) And she was completely understanding of my frustrations and after we got it all sorted out basically the problem was that I needed a resignal and pairing done which took about 45 seconds!! I ended up being on the phone with 4 different ppl because of this. Point is if the first two had listened to the customer and done what they were supposed to things wouldn't have escalated and second since the next two lady's were very very helpful and understanding and listened to me I would have just cancelled my bundle and would have never gotten service through them again so to whoever this concerns higher up in this company...you should thank and give Annette a raise or promote her for doing what a lot of others should do bc it's ppl like her that are keeping your customers!! I can't remember the last ladies name that did the resignal but thank you to you and Annette, you both are really great and thanks for the help!!!!

T

They change channel line up without much notice, take away channels yet don't lower your bill, but let you pay 1 day late and they are quick to charge. Customer service sucks! the reps need serious training. You can speak to 4 different people about the same thing yet get 4 different answers. They do things like this because they have an unfair monopoly over certain areas. If they are the only cable company available there's no competition so they feel they can do whatever they want to their customers. What are the customers going to do cancel and go where? Only other option is satellite. They do have the best internet service available.

Natali Sacramento, CA

I received in service appointment from a man named Marcos, he was incredible. We have had so many issues with our wifi and he made us feel at ease about our technical issues. He is by far the best service provider I have ever dealt with! So helpful! and now our wifi is working better than ever!

Nishita McLean, VA

This company had great service when we signed up for their services for my new apartment. They were friendly and thorough, both during installation and an explanation. If I ever had a problem they could not have worked faster to solve the problem.

Brooklyn Pruitt Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been a customer of Comcast for about 8 years now and I can gladly announce that I have been extremely happy with the company! I appreciate all of the help with customer service and what I get for the price I pay! Definitely a reliable and great source! I recommend trying them out, and today!

Kamae Nowlin Rossville, GA

Xfinity service is reliable and I never have an issue with it cutting in and out. There are more than enough channels so there's always something to watch. I like that I can have my TV Internet and phone all on one bill. I like that I can do all of my business on this app as well and it always works well. The only drawback is that it is on the expensive side.

Matt Coupeville, WA

The good: they are the best choice ! They have the consistent speeds I need to keep my household content with streaming and regular internet useage. The bad: They are the only company that’s in my area that’s any good! Yes they have the speed, yet my upload times are less then useful, and my download time is 27mbps at best, yet when I use my speed text(comcast owned) it say’s I have 86 to 98 Mbps yet video take’s forever and the circle of buffering is ever present! They tell me its not them, its the sites that I visit. And that they can only account for their system. Yet it seem they are the only system that works cause damn near every site is SLOW! I’m not saying I am not happy with them I just wish I got what I am paying for is all!

Heather Frantz Woodstock, GA

The customer service has always been quick and easy to work with. The access to our favorite shows and channels is so easy and cheap. We’re newly weds living on a strict budget but we’re still able to have all the sports and “girly” shows to satisfy us both. It’s really neat.

Brent Bussell Detroit, MI

I live in the Detroit suburbs and have tried the others. I am back to Comcast because when it o es to cable TV and internet they are simply the best. I have had minor issues with their customer service but I had the same issues with the other providers too. The X1 system it the best that you can get anywhere and the internet is great and even faster than I pay for. I will never switch again.

Devra Smyrna, GA

I don't have any issues with the quality of my cable however, I do have issues with what I pay (over $80.00/month) considering I don't have HD or any premium channels. I only subscribe to the extended basic. It would be really great if Comcast would seriously consider allowing us to create our own package. I don't watch or want all the sports channels or the shopping channels but, I pay for them. I do enjoy the "on demand" feature very much. I live in a condo complex and we are not alllowed satellite. Therefore, I don't have any other choice for TV other than cable or ATT Uverse (which I would not want) and, therfore, feel at the mercy for whatever price the vendor wants to charge. PLEASE LET US CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT AND AT SOME MORE REASONABLE PRICING.

Tina Hill Monongahela, PA

Service is consistent and crisp and clear , 99.999% of the time , for both internet and cable . Folks on the phone are polite and do the best they can to help . BUT .... there is always a but , isn't there? BUT they rape your wallet .... Seriously , with no pay per views , internet and cable only with only the 1st tier above basic our monthly bill was close to $200 bucks every month .... just couldn't afford it and had to downgrade to bare bones service because without cable we have no channels at all and they are the only company who serves our complex . Comcast Please Please Please , offer some ala carte channel selections, say 5, 10, 15, etc channel selections where the customer can chose only the channels they want and not have to have all those unused stations they never watch ...and your on screen guide should have a ''chose a color" option and that color you chose highlights only the channels you actually get .... it can still show all channels but this way you know what you can and can not get without upgrading .... Come on Comcast with the stand alone channels, and hulu ,and vudu, cable needs to step up the game and cater to the customer if they want to stay relevant and profitable ......

Marion J Rojas Oakland, CA

I have had Comcast for TV, computer and phone service for at least 14+ years--have never had a complaint! I love it, and my computer loves it, as does my TV set, and my phone! Thank you so much for all that you do for so many! Marion

Arnold Prichep Fort Lauderdale, FL

It was great when i had it. Dont understand all the complaints, i had it for over 18 years and loved it. Now i moved and i hate my cable company (Advanced in Weston Florida) because they wont offer the Extra Innings Package for baseball, how i wish Comcast would buy out this dinky damn company!!!!!

Mileena Colón Attleboro, MA

I’ve been a long time customer. My family has had xfinity since I was a child and I’m now 25 and have it for my home. They are always responsive and they always look out for me when there are better deals out. They have the best internet and cable service hands down.

Jerry lc Sacramento, CA

I love comcast internet, wish they had better plans for loyal customers, seems like if you need to have a lower bill you must finish your contract and then get a new one. if they had a good plan when your contract expire, things would be easier, anyhow, place is the only thing is a bit to high . now days tv is not a luxury as it was and most people use internet for many things.

Queendom Ally Miami, FL

I never have any issues ever & they respond super quickly if something comes up. They will get you a tech lightning fast. Their customer service is amazing & they're reasonable with pricing because they always have bundle deals even for existing customers. I love them.

Tracey Columbia, MD

besides the cost been outrageous for just the internet, the service is great. it does come with a flex option thats free and u can get different apps on it so thats nice if u just have a random spare room and use a different TV provider. Customer Service/Tech support is awful. They outsource their calls so you will most likely get someone who repeats what u say and ur name about 15 times.

Mari Clarkston, GA

I have been a customer of Comcast for 5 years. I recommend this company for great service and lowest rates for what they offer. Anytime I have had any issues Comcast has been great with their response time, and resolution through troubleshooting. Their internet service is what I mainly use, and I can say it is always fast.

Justin Williams Medford, NJ

Customer service 98% of the time fixed my issue and the other 2% that they can’t it’s because I’m not explaining something properly that’s going wrong. Internet gig speed is fantastic and we have a “smart” house with a ton of devices and it’s still very quick!

Buck Nashville, TN

Installer was friendly and helpful. Technical support is awesome!

Michael Kline Phoenix, AZ

Very good service . Great Customer service, website very easy to navigate.

N Goshagi Ellicott City, MD

Very good network for good price! I get student discount well

Brittany Alshawy Colorado Springs, CO

Great value for your money. There are a lot of options to choose from. I do think they should reduce the price of individual services so you aren't stuck with triple play for no reason. But I suppose if it doesn't cost extra, why not? There are always great movies to watch, new releases included. I really value comcast as a company. I love on demand.

Jlbfla Pompano Beach, FL

Been with Comcast Xfinity for years. Service lately has been sketchy with freezes and little blocks showing up. You can call but are on phone forever doing 50 things they tell you to try. You can chat but go thru same thing. Usually it amounts to signal has been weakened. You request stronger signal and all is well for a few weeks then they slow the signal again. Such a pain. Next they have a confusing website with hidden fees hard to find. Fee does not show up with each package list. Channels that you get are duplicates with them showing up under different areas to make it look like you are getting many new channels. Shows are full of extremely very old reruns. Even on pay channels. Expensive . Can not downgrade packages on your own online.

Avidflyfisher16 Longmont, CO

We have had a number of issues with our TV reception. Every time we called Xfinity made a great effort to get the issue resolved. We were given a new HDMI cable, which did not solve the reception. We called again and a technician came out and virtually replaced everything that Xfinity provides and now we finally can receive all the cable channels we pay for as well as having great visual and audio connections.

Tsmith York, PA

Comcast is a good service, not so much worth the cost, but they are the best service to have vs Dish. Service is dependable during all types of weather and if there are issues they do manage to fix it for you. I’ve found that if you aren’t fully satisfied if you fight for what is right you can come to an agreement. Like I said I don’t like the cost, but I do enjoy the services received!

KC Riverton, UT

I like that you can pause games, dvr service, voice remote, and on demand shows. Sometimes it there's a long delay/buffer to change channels. There's a new fast forward feature that is AWESOME too. The only thing I miss from Direct TV is that they allowed you to pause one show, go to another channel, and then flip back to the original channel still paused. Wish Comcast had that feature.

Kylie Alpine, UT

Xfinity is a great option for satellite television. You can easily search every channel. One of my favorite features is easily finding movies by using the microphone search, so all you have to do is say what you want to watch. It is also now linked with Netflix so if you search for a movie that is on Netflix it will pull it up automatically from Netflix. They always have free movies to watch that change about every two months, giving you more opportunities to watch your favorite movies.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Comcast Xfinity TV works great for me and my family. I signed up with their monthly plan with no cancelation fees, thinking I would give it a try and then cancel if I didn't like it. I am still going strong today and love that I can freeze the price for a year and then I will be advised when my year is up and they will get me another year of the same plan or something better.

Jane Alpine, UT

Woohoo for tv, right? Xfinity is great, they have litty channels, and I would recommend getting the package with TCM. (It’s my favorite channel.) They have a great selection of on demand movies and tv too! I watched pretty much all the best chick flicks when I got my wisdom teeth out, and it was a great distraction from the pain. (Would not recommend watching Titanic when you’re still feeling the effects of anesthesia, though.) Anyways, tv is tv, but xfinity is a great option. My grandparents are even able to watch their Japanese samurai soap operas on NHK. Can’t beat that.

Rory Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I switched after having satellite for almost 20 years. I have not gotten used to all of the channels and what the numbers are for the few that I watch, but I do like the on demand, recording feature and playback. I also like that we have internet with it and its fast. It is cheaper having the package than having all services separated. When I have issues the customer service has been very good.

Arthur Salazar Houston, TX

Very friendly and quick response when I needed help. Never had a bad experience connecting or disconnecting

Janis Dunbar Bonney Lake, WA

It has a lot of channels.also when there's a problem they fix it also when their here they work on other issues

chris korte Sterling Heights, MI

This company will take everything they can from you in fees, my most recent new fee is I have to upgrade my dvr storage even tho my storage was fine where it was, but they decided that I didn’t have enough so they erased 2/3 of my recordings until I agreed to pay another 10.96 a month on top of the 230.00 I already pay, I don’t recommend Comcast at all this seems illegal!!!

Brian swaim ,

I’ve been a customer for 5 years we just moved and been without service for 2 weeks now still no service was on hold for 10 hours all together in past 2 weeks they hung up on me many times worse experience ever can’t get ahold of any one in the USA and I’m still being charged lost all movies I bought bill is over 200 $ this move has been the worst service ever I give them a - 5 stars ATM now I understand why President Trump calls them concast very unprofessional customer service

Shea Rockville, MD

Impossible to connect to a representative unless you spend hours with the inefficient automated service. Sure, one is supposed to apparently leave a call back on the app but that is the most non straight forward thing I have heard ever. I called the customer service twice to cancel tv but still got billed every month for tv. They are the only service available in my area so I am stuck with them, cant wait for the day I will never have to use xfinity again! Too pricey for the ordinary internet.

Gioconda Navas Oak Harbor, WA

Comcast is the worse company in the planet. I signed a contract for a year in November 2020 1st bill was $114.00 April 2021 is $134.00 . Increased 10.00 dollars in less than six months. Their customer service is bad they hangs up on people and they don’t know anything, or I get an stupid robot don’t know anything either. I can’t wait to get my fiber optic through the city. Internet through the city. Cheaper and reliable. D

Bri Houston, TX

If i can give a a big fat ZERO i would! This company is ridiculous and should be shut down for the scamming stuff they do to customers! Finding a way to take peoples money is outrageous! This company is Pathetic! I do not recommend xfinity at all! They used to be okay but now since the covid i guess they trying to get over on customers. Stay Away!!!!

Dawn Kilby Confluence, PA

Since 2019 I have been a customer never had a problem until 2 days ago I was told my services would be restored only to find out they were not. My grandson uses my internet for his school work. And has not been able to do so. I have been told that I can not receive any discount during the Covid.

moose72 Muncy, PA

Good cable and internet plus phone but the pricing is a bit to high and calling and trying to talk to customer service with there system is terrible they want you to do everything thru texting and the web site no human help

Traci Cannon Windermere, FL

The service is great, the number of selections for channels is wonderful. Don’t like how they have levels even for basic cable, it is the class system which in itself discriminatory

Daniel Peters Vancouver, WA

When I set up my service I asked for unlimited! I was told that based on my data usage I would never have a need for unlimited and the agent put me on a different plan! Then a mounts goes buy and I went over my usage! So I upgraded! The upgrade to unlimited ( only $12 fillets more) I paid them $60 in overages !! Thought I was done, then my next bill came up n the amount of $228.00... Now I am being told that there was a $ 85 charge from the last bill cycle!! I is a scam fir more and more money!!! When you call customer support! The people are talking to you and you can’t really understand what they are saying they are talking in broken English!!!!

Yvonne Donaldson Houston, TX

This month, Xfinity/Comcast dictated that all bills would be sent electronically, rather than online. After this month, they indicated there would be an option to return to paper billing. It's interesting that they happen to sneak in a new upcharge in service fees, without alerting customers. What a dishonest way to do business. It's no surprise they have such a poor reputation. This is yet another example of poor customer experience. I called the service team to ask about the increase and was given the run around with a representative who rattled on and on. She didn't want me to ask questions. Finally, they offered a new option that required a two-year agreement, with unfriendly terms and language that was rattled off by a recorded voice and unrecognizable service. I truly hate doing business with the company.

quanisha butler Trenton, NJ

Overall experience is a 2 out of 10. It’s so easy for your reps to have people make a purchase on your services and they lie like everything is easy set up once you arrive home with your equipment. Then you get these broken speaking English reps on the phone who don’t know what they’re doing and your paying for a service you can’t even use until they figure out how to fix the situation. They are unreliable and a hassle to deal with. I dealt with a rep three days in the row regarding a XRE-10000 code who didn’t know what she was doing and could not help me at all. She did not try to transfer me or get a more experienced rep to fix my situation it was terrible experience. I had xfinirt service for over 5 years now and it is still terrible service.

tg Texas City, TX

after being with them since 2013 i ask for a simple $30 extra credit cuz i have been unable to watch tv most of the last 2 wks thanks to connection issues. I have had issues off and on since 2016 when i moved in my new home and had several techs come out but never seemed to completely fix the problem, just make it bearable. then about 2 months ago my box went out and since i exchanged it i hadnt been able to watch tv half the time. Couldnt change channels, watch saved shows, even pull up the guide. Did everything I was instructed, exchanged the box and so on. FINALLY had a tech come out and low and behold he fixed the problems (xfinity connection problems) and for last 2days its worked great. Now i asked for a simple $30 credit for all the days i have had issues and so on and Xfinity is SOOOO CHEAP and MONEY HUNGRY they cant even give a an 8yr loyal, never late, customer a simple $30 extra credit. Find someone who cares about their customers.

Janice Patterson Indianapolis, IN

They don’t even rate a 1 star! I have been a customer for over 5 years. Before my last contract was up I would have given them 5 stars. Loved Comcast! But being a loyal customer means nothing to them! My contract was up in December so my bill went from 212$ to 248$ mo.I have tv, phone and internet. Call and tell them My bill went up, click, she hung up on me!!! Call back to find out that the same plan went to 244$ mo. 32$ more a mo. 384$ more a year! So, I drop some favorite channels to get bill to 226$ mo. Then a month later went to 241$, what is going on? Call on Feb. 6 and got a rep. that found me a deal that was better than the deal I had before all of this. Very nice lady ! The contract was for 216$mo. Got the text, agreed to everything, just to find out I didn’t get the contract I signed up for. Call yesterday and the rep was suppose to get ahold of supervisor and call me back. He even said to keep my phone by me, because he would call me back. No call! What a surprise! So,I call back today, the guy stays on line with me until supervisor answers. They tell me the only deal they have is 244$. Listened to the conversation I had with the rep that gave me the 216$ deal and said she did quote that price, but she did something wrong, and when I go back to the text where I agreed to the terms , and click on to review your order, now says- looks like something went wrong! What??? Nice way to treat your customers! Surprised you even have any!! Thanks for appreciating your customers Comcast! I hope AT&T appreciates me.

Uncle Jeff Vancouver, WA

The only good thing I can say about Comcast TV is that it functions. What prompts me to write is the recent hike in the "Broadcast TV Fee". It just jumped $5 to nearly $20. When first introduced six years ago, it was only $1.50. Now the annual hike is three times that. Add in the $9.10 "Regional Sports Fee", and we're being charged an extra $28.55 that we didn't buy and can't control. That's a 30% tax for something we don't want and don't use. Another way of looking at it is that Comcast advertises one price and then sneaks in an extra $28.55 per month of fine print that it can change at will. Comcast is greedy and dishonest. Comcast gives greedy corporations a bad name.