Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.0

Natali Sacramento, CA

I received in service appointment from a man named Marcos, he was incredible. We have had so many issues with our wifi and he made us feel at ease about our technical issues. He is by far the best service provider I have ever dealt with! So helpful! and now our wifi is working better than ever!

Nishita McLean, VA

This company had great service when we signed up for their services for my new apartment. They were friendly and thorough, both during installation and an explanation. If I ever had a problem they could not have worked faster to solve the problem.

Brooklyn Pruitt Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been a customer of Comcast for about 8 years now and I can gladly announce that I have been extremely happy with the company! I appreciate all of the help with customer service and what I get for the price I pay! Definitely a reliable and great source! I recommend trying them out, and today!

Kamae Nowlin Rossville, GA

Xfinity service is reliable and I never have an issue with it cutting in and out. There are more than enough channels so there's always something to watch. I like that I can have my TV Internet and phone all on one bill. I like that I can do all of my business on this app as well and it always works well. The only drawback is that it is on the expensive side.

Matt Coupeville, WA

The good: they are the best choice ! They have the consistent speeds I need to keep my household content with streaming and regular internet useage. The bad: They are the only company that’s in my area that’s any good! Yes they have the speed, yet my upload times are less then useful, and my download time is 27mbps at best, yet when I use my speed text(comcast owned) it say’s I have 86 to 98 Mbps yet video take’s forever and the circle of buffering is ever present! They tell me its not them, its the sites that I visit. And that they can only account for their system. Yet it seem they are the only system that works cause damn near every site is SLOW! I’m not saying I am not happy with them I just wish I got what I am paying for is all!

Heather Frantz Woodstock, GA

The customer service has always been quick and easy to work with. The access to our favorite shows and channels is so easy and cheap. We’re newly weds living on a strict budget but we’re still able to have all the sports and “girly” shows to satisfy us both. It’s really neat.

Brent Bussell Detroit, MI

I live in the Detroit suburbs and have tried the others. I am back to Comcast because when it o es to cable TV and internet they are simply the best. I have had minor issues with their customer service but I had the same issues with the other providers too. The X1 system it the best that you can get anywhere and the internet is great and even faster than I pay for. I will never switch again.

Devra Smyrna, GA

I don't have any issues with the quality of my cable however, I do have issues with what I pay (over $80.00/month) considering I don't have HD or any premium channels. I only subscribe to the extended basic. It would be really great if Comcast would seriously consider allowing us to create our own package. I don't watch or want all the sports channels or the shopping channels but, I pay for them. I do enjoy the "on demand" feature very much. I live in a condo complex and we are not alllowed satellite. Therefore, I don't have any other choice for TV other than cable or ATT Uverse (which I would not want) and, therfore, feel at the mercy for whatever price the vendor wants to charge. PLEASE LET US CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT AND AT SOME MORE REASONABLE PRICING.

Tina Hill Monongahela, PA

Service is consistent and crisp and clear , 99.999% of the time , for both internet and cable . Folks on the phone are polite and do the best they can to help . BUT .... there is always a but , isn't there? BUT they rape your wallet .... Seriously , with no pay per views , internet and cable only with only the 1st tier above basic our monthly bill was close to $200 bucks every month .... just couldn't afford it and had to downgrade to bare bones service because without cable we have no channels at all and they are the only company who serves our complex . Comcast Please Please Please , offer some ala carte channel selections, say 5, 10, 15, etc channel selections where the customer can chose only the channels they want and not have to have all those unused stations they never watch ...and your on screen guide should have a ''chose a color" option and that color you chose highlights only the channels you actually get .... it can still show all channels but this way you know what you can and can not get without upgrading .... Come on Comcast with the stand alone channels, and hulu ,and vudu, cable needs to step up the game and cater to the customer if they want to stay relevant and profitable ......

Marion J Rojas Oakland, CA

I have had Comcast for TV, computer and phone service for at least 14+ years--have never had a complaint! I love it, and my computer loves it, as does my TV set, and my phone! Thank you so much for all that you do for so many! Marion

Arnold Prichep Fort Lauderdale, FL

It was great when i had it. Dont understand all the complaints, i had it for over 18 years and loved it. Now i moved and i hate my cable company (Advanced in Weston Florida) because they wont offer the Extra Innings Package for baseball, how i wish Comcast would buy out this dinky damn company!!!!!

Dee Smith Saint Augustine, FL

Since September 1st I have been trying to get Xfinity cable and internet due to a MOVE. I have been a customer for over 15 years and did not expect the debacle I experienced. Finally, I managed to encounter 2 technicians who were committed to excellence and identified the account problems and resolved the problem. HOWEVER, the 800 number Automated Attendant is designed to prevent contact with a live technician

Bob Means McKeesport, PA

Comcast, (Xfinity) is a solid cable TV and internet provider. They offer all the channels you would expect, and their video on demand interface is easy to use. Their cable box has even been updated more and more lately to provide access to streaming services such as Netflix or HBO Go. They offer many thiers of internet access. The only complaint I have with this would be the upload speeds. To get a descent upload speed you would need to subscribe to one of their higher prices tiers.

Jennifer Gardner Spring Grove, PA

I have been a xfinity customer for 10 years now I have never had any problems with them and when I see my payment go up I call customer service and they check to see what promotions are available and they put me into the promotion to lower my bill down customer service is very excellent

pencraftco Portland, OR

I wanted internet only. Very difficult to obtain via their web site or by phone at a reasonable price after my initial promo price expired. However, one of the phone reps kindly advised my to go to a store. He was right. The guy in the store had no problem coming up with a decent internet only plan. I pay more than I did on the first year promo, but not by a lot. The service has been reliable.

Mo Jr O ,

Cool service, love the internet options. I hate that when you return service items it's always an extra process in them entering your information into the computer. I am personally not big on cable channels, just the internet and all the wonderful apps out on EARTH. I dislike paying for the same exact channels EXAMPLE: CHANNEL 223 & 420 will be the same channel playing same thing. Cable channels are over rated to me, they are great for internet!

Dr. Daniel R. Thomas North Port, FL

I have been with comcast for 8 years now. Their personal service has helped me receive outstanding programming for the lowest possible cost. As a disabled veteran, each year their sales reps worked hard for me to obtain the higheat possible discounts available. They are kind, compassionate and caring individuals. It is nice working with humans!

Kyle Bucher Fishers, IN

This is an amazing service! If you're looking for cable TV and internet, this is it. And if you'd like to add home Security - then there's no choice here!! Comcast Xfinity is the top of hte line in technology and service. They update their system on occasion, and proactively send you the updated hardware, adjust your bill, and make sure they're keeping you up with the top notch service.

Brittany Alshawy Colorado Springs, CO

Great value for your money. There are a lot of options to choose from. I do think they should reduce the price of individual services so you aren't stuck with triple play for no reason. But I suppose if it doesn't cost extra, why not? There are always great movies to watch, new releases included. I really value comcast as a company. I love on demand.

Jlbfla New Braunfels, TX

Been with Comcast Xfinity for years. Service lately has been sketchy with freezes and little blocks showing up. You can call but are on phone forever doing 50 things they tell you to try. You can chat but go thru same thing. Usually it amounts to signal has been weakened. You request stronger signal and all is well for a few weeks then they slow the signal again. Such a pain. Next they have a confusing website with hidden fees hard to find. Fee does not show up with each package list. Channels that you get are duplicates with them showing up under different areas to make it look like you are getting many new channels. Shows are full of extremely very old reruns. Even on pay channels. Expensive . Can not downgrade packages on your own online. We had comcast Xfinity for years in Florida at our condo. Sea Haven pompano Beach Florida.

Avidflyfisher16 Longmont, CO

We have had a number of issues with our TV reception. Every time we called Xfinity made a great effort to get the issue resolved. We were given a new HDMI cable, which did not solve the reception. We called again and a technician came out and virtually replaced everything that Xfinity provides and now we finally can receive all the cable channels we pay for as well as having great visual and audio connections.

Tsmith York, PA

Comcast is a good service, not so much worth the cost, but they are the best service to have vs Dish. Service is dependable during all types of weather and if there are issues they do manage to fix it for you. I’ve found that if you aren’t fully satisfied if you fight for what is right you can come to an agreement. Like I said I don’t like the cost, but I do enjoy the services received!

KC Riverton, UT

I like that you can pause games, dvr service, voice remote, and on demand shows. Sometimes it there's a long delay/buffer to change channels. There's a new fast forward feature that is AWESOME too. The only thing I miss from Direct TV is that they allowed you to pause one show, go to another channel, and then flip back to the original channel still paused. Wish Comcast had that feature.

Kylie Alpine, UT

Xfinity is a great option for satellite television. You can easily search every channel. One of my favorite features is easily finding movies by using the microphone search, so all you have to do is say what you want to watch. It is also now linked with Netflix so if you search for a movie that is on Netflix it will pull it up automatically from Netflix. They always have free movies to watch that change about every two months, giving you more opportunities to watch your favorite movies.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Comcast Xfinity TV works great for me and my family. I signed up with their monthly plan with no cancelation fees, thinking I would give it a try and then cancel if I didn't like it. I am still going strong today and love that I can freeze the price for a year and then I will be advised when my year is up and they will get me another year of the same plan or something better.

Jane Alpine, UT

Woohoo for tv, right? Xfinity is great, they have litty channels, and I would recommend getting the package with TCM. (It’s my favorite channel.) They have a great selection of on demand movies and tv too! I watched pretty much all the best chick flicks when I got my wisdom teeth out, and it was a great distraction from the pain. (Would not recommend watching Titanic when you’re still feeling the effects of anesthesia, though.) Anyways, tv is tv, but xfinity is a great option. My grandparents are even able to watch their Japanese samurai soap operas on NHK. Can’t beat that.

Rory Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I switched after having satellite for almost 20 years. I have not gotten used to all of the channels and what the numbers are for the few that I watch, but I do like the on demand, recording feature and playback. I also like that we have internet with it and its fast. It is cheaper having the package than having all services separated. When I have issues the customer service has been very good.

Kendra Seattle, WA

I have to say, the quality of the product is great - fast speed internet and reliable tv. When compared to other services, however, and as entertainment is all going online, the cost of service is about triple what it should be with no apparent benefits to justify the difference. My main point of contention is their unethical approach to keeping customers. When attempting to cancel my service, I found that this is not possible through the online portal, not possible through the chat function and no one actually answers their phone. Instead, during a global pandemic, I was told I needed to go into a store to speak directly with customer service. This was during the height of COVID-19 cases in the US and is completely unnecessary. Even outside of the risk of disease, a person should not be forced to go in person to cancel. What if I were elderly and unable to get around well? What if I were agoraphobic? This just really is unethical behavior and I imagine not even legal. To add to the fun, even after I finally was able to cancel (and returned all equipment), I continued to receive bills. It took me three rounds of cancelling and receiving confirmation of cancellation for Comcast to actually stop pulling money out of my account. And pretty hearty debate each time for them to agree to actually reimburse me for the false charges since the original cancellation (a total of $890 which each representative seemed to think was ok for Comcast to not pay back). I did finally find a gem of a customer service rep (thank you, Dave!) who resolved the issues, but this was after 5 phone calls, 1 in-person visit, numerous online chats and many MANY hours of my life wasted because of questionable business practices. My recommendation: AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Trice Snellville, GA

I have been with Xfinity for at least 4 years. The service as far as the internet and cable is exceptional but as for the pricing it has always been an issue. Every year there is an increase in equipment or there is an additional charge for internet fee or sport fee or etc. This is unsatisfactory. Your bill should not increase every year; the customer should be grandfathered in with rates provided during the time of purchasing or renewing services. People must be able to budget based off what was agreed not find out that the monthly bill was raised $17 a month.

deb snyder Carlisle, PA

The service is fine until there’s a problem. I’ve been trying to resolve a problem with one remote in my rental unit. After 45 min on one call, being transferred twice, my call somehow was disconnected and they didn’t call me back. So, I called them back and of course have to start at the beginning yet I begged them to not make me go through this AGAIN. I tried to tell them all I need to do is get a technician scheduled. Yet I could not get that simple request. I pay on my monthly bill for service protection yet after another 40 Minutes on the phone I still have no resolution, no appointment, and no working remote. For a tech company this is unacceptable and totally infuriating.

Tom Deubel ,

I am only currently giving a two star rating as I've had persisting issues almost daily since my initial set up date. From constant blackouts to audio and video issues. I've had to be refunded multiple times because of content cancellations. This is ridiculous. I've stayed with them because they do provide good customer support and care. They've treated me extremely exceptional considering I'm likely a nightmare customer for them. The prices I'm paying are fair when they themselves are not getting screwed by their broadcasters. It's a beta run I understand and feedback will the only way itll improve. The overall experience has been tedious and a bit enraging at times. However that said it does mostly work. Their high speed internet is great for gaming but streaming services seem to be hit or miss. Tech support for home seem to be pretty basic. My tech guy seems like a decent individual outside the company but castrated by company restraint and not entirely knowledgeable of current issues and how to fix them. The number one fix is power cycle. How 90s! If I wanted to freaking reset my system over the phone I dont need some poor guy in a foreign country tech support system to guide me. I feel like the plethora of problems plaguing my system is going to make me an expert in repair and report. I should be payed for beta testing because obviously noone was to start off. No quality assurance guarentee. It is what it is. Initial setup was speedy. Prompt and courteous. Just wish it wasn't still in its infancy proverbially speaking. The apps associated with my account make it easier to navigate and connect as well as manage my account and purchases. Overall the system needs a major amount of work to clear out all the bugs. My constant WTF daily is my testament to that. It could be worse but can be better too.

Mary Williams Jupiter, FL

The service is fine. The reason for the low rating is their policy. I have been with comcast for years. I had a promotional plan. Yes, I knew that the contract would end, however, I did not know how they would proceed with account. As soon as the promotion ended they lowered my internet quality and lowered my offered channels and proceeded to charge me $60 more than what was previously determined, without so much as an email, call or any mail regarding the change. As I went online to look at the plan details I found that they offered better internet and more channels for a cheaper price then what they were charging me for the lesser services.

nauman siddiqui Niles, IL

Xfinity basically forces you to rent their equipment which at most times is pretty bad compared to what you can buy on amazon as your own equipment. If you want unlimited data, you can enroll in xfi advantage with one caveat, you are forced to rent their modems and also are unable to buy your own equipment. This is a bad business practice as they dont even tell you about this, so when it comes time to upgrade and activate a new modem, and you find out about this ir will be pretty annoying. They have a 1 TB cap on your usage if you choose to use your own equipment. What's worse is that you have to pay 50 dollars a month on top of your package just to get more than 1 TB. This really sucks for some households since kids would normally play video games and people will stream video, which can exceed your data cap in over 5 days. I wouldnt give them as bad of a review only if they lowered their price for unlimited data usage from 50 dollars, which is absurd. It should be $15 dollars at best and the Xfi Advantage package is a complete monopolistic scam to make more money. Sadly my family is forced to get service from them because there is no other provider that provides speeds over 100 mbps down and 10 mbps up.

Malisa Williams Waldorf, MD

Today we had the Best service call!! The technician’s name was Derek T!! He was very polite and I could tell that he knew what he was doing! Thank you for all that you do! And caring 🙏🏼🙏🏼💯

Lauren Howell, MI

Mariah, from Tennessee was the absolute best, most patient person we could ever ask for. My family and i really hope that she sees this. We cannot thank her enough for helping us. She was absolutely amazing.

Sandy Neddersen Saint Paul, MN

I paid my bill for last month and current. I had sent it to come out of an acct that was closed. I went back online and had it taken from correct acct. I called twice and talked to a rep and explained it should not have been taken out twice and they told me it would be refunded. Now I see they will only credit it. It was $254.12. That is for 2 months and I could use that money right now. I can’t even talk to anyone now. It is automated and hangs up. I am upset to say the least

Jerrold Brandon, MS

C omcast customer service has to be the worst service I have ever encountered. I have been attempting to get Comcast for two years. We had them previously for years before building a house on the same land. Upon moving into the new house, they said the line was too far. They want to charge $1,200 to run the line to the new house. When I call after staying on the phone for 3 HOURS!, some who had all the details but spoke terrible English assured me they could do it. Then when I get to another department after holding another hour, she tells me that what was previously stated is incorrect. She spoke good English at least. There is a reason why so many people speak of how terrible the customer service is at Comcast!

Corey Mealer Charleston, SC

The internet itself is pretty good. Too bad the company will offer you a premium rate that is supposed to not change, but after a couple of months your bill will increase, then a couple of months later more increases. I have had this service for 6 months and it has slowly creeped up $15. Their claim is well we called and put you on a new promotion you agreed to for the same price, but because of high demand we had to raise the price to improve the quality of service and make larger investments. When I say that I did not even want TV broadcasting or cable in the first place, I just approved it because the lady hammered into my head that it was free, I am told my premium plan no longer exists and I would have to pay more now than I do with TV to receive that package. Garbage way to treat the people who pay your bills comcast.

Randy Cameron Woodstock, GA

New customer, good product, a bit high in price. Try not to use customer support and chatt: call customer service 3 time, on hold 20 min. each time, then disconnected. Tried chatt, came up but defaulted to tech support with no way to enter my concerns.....NOT FUN

Lydia Matabi Wilson Bonita Springs, FL

I called customer service today after noticing my favorite channel was missing! Not only was she combatant until I reminded her it was me who called here are her exact words " your channel was part of a periodic removal communicated in the local TV, news papers and online" Was taken over by Time Warner but you're more than welcome to pay an extra $9.99 to have it added. I excused myself and said goodbye. You got to be kidding me, I have auto pay why couldn't they incluse a note in my email box as many bogus emails I receive daily from Xfinity you'd think that would be included. I hope this helps anypne else buyer be ware! Disappointed Consumer Fla

NJ Paterson Whiting, NJ

When the TV provider suddenly canceled on my 98 yr old father's development, they contracted with Xfinity/Comcast which added an additional $30 to his HOA for the Limited & Extended Basic packages. When I recently tuned to Turner Classic Movie channel (on of my father's favorites), I was informed that a subscription was required. Calling cutomer service I was informed that TCM was moved to the Sports Package which was an additonal $9.95 and did I want it? So that makes sense to put a movie channel into a Sports Package? What's next; Hallmark Movies? They just keep trying to squeeze more money from you.

Sara Hayes Reisterstown, MD

Comcast is one of the worst businesses I’ve ever used! They continue ur to take away stations from you and then continue to raise their prices. The customer service stinks! When you’re dissatisfied and ask for a manager you’re told that a manager needs to call you back. If I’ve died, it takes nearly a week. And I personally am disgusted with Solomon R, a manager who had failed to return five messages I have left. And I’ve been a loyal customer for more than 30 years! Most of my friends and family dropped Comcast for Verizon. I’m thinking I should consider the same. Comcast, you stink!!!

Liz

WAAAAAY too expensive for what you get! But all the extra $$$$ one pays are not to support all the worthy employees who are earning an honest wage. Instead, the extraordinarily high price goes to line the pockets of quite a number of CEOs in the company headquarters with the likes of $35,000,000 a year! It's vile! But that aside, I can't stand their On Demand feature. Very sub par when one is used to Netflix and Amazon Prime, and how nicely both save exactly where you left off whatever show or movie you were viewing. With On Demand, they try to do that and some days it works, but often time, not. But what's really annoying is that when you want to rewind and see part of the show again, you cannot fast forward through the commercials, even though you just watched them!

Melissa R Houston, TX

The corporate office was so professional and provided a resolution to my problem that the regular customer service could not. I highly recommend them they were amazing. Thank you!

DeLaine Seigel Blaine, WA

I live in an area with limited internet providers. I am a senior citizen with a limited income. Xfinity/Comcast was my only option. I couldn’t afford cable tv so I just got internet service. 1024 GB per month. The first two months they give you courtesy overage if you go over the 1024, which I did not. I was thinking this will work just fine, then the third month I am already showing that I only have 180GB left for the next ten days. I’m not doing anything different than I did before. So unless I turn off the tv till the end of the month I will be charged at least $10.00 more for my internet. I spoke with customer service, they were no help they just tried to sign me up for a new promotional gimmick. Have a year long contract with Comcast so I guess I’m stuck.........

Douglas Kieffer Jacksonville, FL

Very pleased with xfinity except for customer service. Problem with TV, called, agent barely spoke English, couldn't understand why I was calling. Worst customer service I have ever had from any company. Finally asked for someone else to help me, she said supervisor was on the phone and they would call. Of course they didn't. Terrible, cant wait to switch providers.

Mark Groveland, MA

I would leave no stars but when the Service is good I like it it’s nice to see who is calling on your TV I like being able to access my account online and make phone calls from my home line with my cell phone but the service is always questionable when you call the helpline they are no help at all and it is very expensive in my area I am limited to so many companies and they know that that’s why they are no help or understanding frankly I think they just don’t give a care there one Flaw is they have one cable that provides everything phone Internet and TV so when one goes out they all go out this is frustrating and I would love to switch to somebody elseWhen my service went down for an entire day they said they would gladly give me $10 off my account I would rather have them cancel my service and steer me in the right direction of somebody more reliable I’m not even sure if this review will even be looked at seeing how my service is so bad right now

JP Sonoma, CA

Rude experience last week with an aggressive customer service saying xFinity was doing us by providing streaming, and claiming it was perfectly ok not to be able to access local channels streaming. The stories being told about the services "unavailable in the area", channel being "only accessible with your in home wifi"or even the contractually "unauthorized channel" for streaming when these public channels are accessible every other way possible are a load of BS to cover up their inabilty to provide the basic streaming every one else has. Even PBS cannot be watched... Clearly unacceptable. We will cancel this service asap. A lot of $$ for nothing much.

Sabrina Dale Clermont, GA

I received a flyer in the mail for $35 each internet and tv, plus taxes and fees. When I called in to ask about service, the man talked so fast and a heavy accent that I could barely understand what he was saying. So, I was under the impression that I was getting that deal. He mentioned a security system, which I didn't agree to. My service was scheduled. When they came to install the new service, the Tech thought that I only had 1 TV, nope I have 3! So another $13 on my bill. Then another tech starts installing a security system, which I was told was included. When I got my bill 17 days later, $195.93!!!!! Beware!!! They DO NOT DISCLOSE THINGS UPFRONT!!

Mary Brazzle Fort Oglethorpe, GA

I hate the fact that some things I want to watch on my GO app says “ IN HOME ONLY” if I was at home why in the world would I want to watch it on an app instead of my tv??? Dumbest thing I’ve ever seen ever. I pay way too much money for this service and have been saying it for years and this puts adds a double layer to the cake. We’ve been searching for months for a different service. I’m hoping my city starts giving us more options if not then we would rather do without cause this hasn’t been the best and the cost is absolutely ridiculous! I HATE the fact they LIE to you about it being a 159 or whatever plan u pick to get you to sign a contract for two years at that price but then fail to mention the xtra 50$ or more fees EVERY MONTH to RENT their equipment . Which is insane. I’m so over this service and it just gets more expensive every year and more ridiculous and unreliable. I wish we had an alternative besides satellite where we live. As much bad stuff I’ve heard about satellite I’m bout to try it out and hopefully it’ll be better than this and I know a lot less expensive