Xfinity is a TV, internet, phone, and home security provider and streamlines its services to work together — anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Xfinity Cable TV plan options allow customers to watch hundreds of channels, view local programs, and record their favorite shows. However, Xfinity doesn’t stop there. With the X1 TV Box, customers can watch live TV or switch to their favorite streaming service for the ultimate entertainment experience.

Xfinity TV, though compared to a number of Satellite TV providers, is a Cable TV service. This suggests that it can avoid the frustrations caused by weather or other circumstances that Satellite Dished and fiber-optic cables.

Xfinity has been in business since 1981. It was originally called Comcast Cable until in 2010 Comcast Communications decided to roll out the name Xfinity. Xfinity also offers high-speed internet, home security, home phone, and mobile services which can be bundled for lower pricing

Read our customer reviews (below) to find out if Xfinity is right for you.

#1 DIRECTV chevron_right
2.8
#2 DISH chevron_right
3.1
#3 Cox Cable chevron_right
3.7

The Good

• No Contract Option
  • 1-Year Price Lock
  • X1 DVR
  • Bundling Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Other Xfinity Services

No Contract Option

Xfinity offers a no-contract option for its TV services for customers who prefer not to be locked into a contract or for those who don’t plan on using the services for long. The no-contract option will cost $10 more a month, but customers can cancel at any time.

1-Year Price Lock

Xfinity has a price lock guarantee even for packages that do not come with a contract. This means that when customers are promised a price (for the first 12 months of service), Xfinity will honor that agreement for the entire year, regardless of whether the customer signed up for a 2-year contract.

X1 DVR

Xfinity’s X1 DVR has unique features that set it apart. Customers can use the X1 Voice Remote to say what they want to watch and easily access results from live TV, On Demand, DVR recordings and more. The X1 DVR will also give customers recommendations based on the shows they’re currently watching. The Xfinity Stream App allows users to stream live TV, DVR recordings, and more whether they’re at home or watching Xfinity on campus.

*HBO® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. To access Netflix on Xfinity X1 requires an eligible X1 set-top box with Xfinity TV and Xfinity Internet service. Limited to Netflix members who are residential customers. Netflix on X1 uses your Internet service and will count against any Xfinity data plan. Netflix streaming membership required.

Bundling Options

Customers can bundle their internet, phone, home security, and TV package and save even more. For example, customers can get the X1 Save Pro Triple Play plan (internet and TV) for just $79.99 per month (with the 1-year agreement) and receive the following benefits:

• Download Speeds up to 100 Mbps
  • 140+ Channels
  • Unlimited Calling Nationwide with Xfinity Voice
  • 20 Hours of DVR Service
  • Popular Channels: FX, TLC, HGTV, and Bravo

A plan that includes a home security service will bump up the plan price, but for many customers, the sense of security is worth it.

Money-Back Guarantee

Xfinity offers a 30-day, money-back guarantee for its TV, internet, home security, and home phone services. There is a 14-day, money-back guarantee for the Xfinity mobile devices and services. This is good for customers who want to try out what Xfinity has to offer but are unsure if it is the right choice for them. If for any reason you are not pleased with the product or service that has been offered by one of the Xfinity packages, you can go back within the 30-day or 14-day periods that are allotted to request a refund. This is one of the ways that Xfinity works to ensure customer satisfaction.

Other Xfinity Services

In addition to offering Cable TV, Xfinity is also a provider of a number of other specialized services. These additional services are outlined as follows:

• Xfinity high-speed internet — Xfinity claims that its internet service offers reliable internet speeds, enhanced coverage, advanced security, and customizable WiFi with extenders, cameras, and more. The WiFi that accompanies this plan is known as xFi. One of the advantages of using Xfinity internet is that you are able to use your own modem and router (not all models comply). If you do decide to use your own modem and router, you will get high-speed internet, but you will not unlock xFi WiFi. Basic prices start at $29.99 per month.
  • Xfinity mobile — Xfinity mobile offers users what Xfinity claims to be the best LTE, unlimited talk and text on up to five lines, flexible data options, and the possibility of using your old phone from an old plan. When you add your mobile services to your internet plan, you can get discounted pricing. Each unlimited line starts at $45.00 per month. As part of this service you are able to connect to millions of Xfinity WiFi hotspots to help save money and data.
  • Xfinity home security — Xfinity offers a couple of different home security plans. The first of these plans is the basic home security plan that provides you with 24/7 professional monitoring, smart home control, real-time alerts, cellular system backup, live hd video, and the Xfinity home app. This plan starts at $40.00 per month. The second plan is the home security plus plan. With the plus plan you get everything that is included in the regular plan plus 24/7 video recording, motion-activated recording, artificial intelligence that detects people, vehicles, and pets, and the ability to look back on specific archived moments. This plan starts at $50.00 per month. The pricing for both of these plans does not include equipment. Pricing for packages for equipment ranges from $15.00–$25.00 per month (subject to a 24-month contract), or one-time payments of $360.00–$600.00 depending on the size of system that you would like to get.
  • Xfinity home phone — The Xfinity home phone offers you unlimited nationwide calling, reliable call clarity, and advanced features such as readable voicemails. You can connect your home phone to the Xfinity Connect app to manage your voicemail and make and receive calls from your home phone while on the go.

The Bad

• Early Termination Fee
  • Additional Fees
  • Consumer Complaints

Early Termination Fee

Signing a 1- or 2-year contract with Xfinity can help customers save $10 a month, it does come with a catch. Customers can expect to pay around $100+ in early termination fees; although the fees will vary based on the service level and how much time is remaining on the contract.

While early termination fees are not uncommon in the industry, many customers are surprised when they cancel their contract and the fee is applied to their bill.

To combat the early termination fee, customers can sign up for a shorter contract — which will cost more per month but can save customers money if they end the contract early, or they can sign up for one of Xfinity’s no-contract plans.

Additional Fees

Xfinity’s base packages are reasonably priced; however, customers may find their bill going up if they are not careful. Customers should be aware of these potential charges:

• Broadcast TV Fee — up to $10 per month
  • Regional Sports Fee — up to $8.25 per month
  • HD Technology Fee — $10 per month
  • X1 DVR — $9.95 per month
  • Premium Channels — start at $10 per month
  • Professional Installation Fee — typically between $40-$80

To ensure that you are not confronted with hidden fees, it would be in your best interest to talk through the details of a contract with a representative. This will help get all of the hidden fees out into the open.

Consumer Complaints

A number of our user reviews have explicitly complained about how poor Xfinity’s customer service experiences have been. With cable TV companies, issues are guaranteed to arise and need to be resolved quickly and painlessly. Most complaints discussed how long it took to get in touch with a customer service representative.

The Xfinity website does provide a lot of information; however, some customers have stated they feel the website is confusing and aims to hide important information (especially regarding costs and fees).

The Bottom Line

One of the biggest perks for Xfinity TV is the cloud DVR service. Being able to watch shows anywhere you want on any device is great for those who are always on the go. Another plus for Xfinity is their no-contract option and the 30-day, money-back guarantee, which allows customers a little more flexibility with their plan. Customers will need to keep an eye on their bill as additional fees can be added. Consumers can also expect to see their bill go up after the first year or two when the price lock ends and they start paying the standard rate. This isn’t unusual in the industry but can come as a shock to unsuspecting customers.

Xfinity offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of all their customers. Whether you’re a sports fan or prefer a good binge-watching session, Xfinity’s TV service has a quality plan that will suit your needs. To see if Xfinity is available in your area or if you want more information on Xfinity's TV services, we recommend you call or visit the company site to see what they have to offer.

View Best Satellite TV Companies

2.2

Aaron Corbett

August 16th, 2017

Too keep an extremely long story short. Comcast is hands down the worst organization I've ever dealt with. No exaguration at all. Have talked too perhaps 4 or 5 different representatives over the past 2 weeks and my billing is a complete mess. Each representative has told me different things and each one has lied to me. Hands down worst communication I've ever received from a company. Like I said, to keep it short and simple please just listen to my warning if you are a new customer. Comcast does nothing but offer over priced packages, mediocre internet service, miscommunication and make sure you monitor your promotional deal towards the end. Because they will not get a hold of you and are just waiting badly too skyrocket your bill to something outrageous. Then when you ask for a simple fix due to you not knowing your bill would he that high after promotion, they won't do anything for you except lie and transfer you too another representative. There are cheaper better options out there I promise you. I promise.

Julie Ireland

August 6th, 2017

What a nightmare. My phone seldom works, TV seldom works. The billing is horrific. I got the $99. package, but my bill is $160. a month. They lied about the $99.REALLY??? They charge me for movies I never watch, for sports channels I don't want. They make it up as they go along. I am on the phone with them once a week, usually crying. Trying to get a human on the line is so hard. Also the bill changes a little bit every month?

Chris Robertson

July 29th, 2017

the absolutely worst company in the world for customer service. Employees are poorly trained and the automated system is a joke. Yuk yuk yuk!!!!!

jamie ingle

July 18th, 2017

Worst customer service people ( LIARS) get anything they promise on a recorded line THEY will NOT document your account like promised. Their supervisors can DO nothing but make excuses and not return calls WAIT for one they wont ever call back... 30 days money back will be used here BYE BYE

Diane C. Christofferson

July 11th, 2017

I am giving a rating of O for customer service. Every single person I talk with over-seas have not been able to help me with "closed captioning" issues. I can't believe that comcast xfinity doesn't care if customers are not getting good customer service! I would not recommend comcast xfinity TV to anyone.

MVH

July 5th, 2017

Have had auto pay with a credit card for several years. No problem. Then my credit card was compromised & had to change the card number with comcast. Did everything online & my account showed auto pay was "on" & new card number in place. Late charged & threatened with disconnect. Thinking I did something wrong, I made immediate payment and double checked that I had auto pay in place. Again, at my end, everything was okay. Next month another late fee & threat to disconnect. Called customer service & after lengthy hold & incompetent rep, asked for a supervisor. Got disconnected not once, not twice, not three times, but 4 times before I spoke with a supervisor in a call center in Mexico. I thought everything was good to go & he refunded the 2 late charges. My account showed auto pay in place & auto payment set for July 13th for total amount due. Got phone call yesterday again threatening disconnect. Immediately asked for a supervisor & this regular rep was competent. Only had to wait 15 minutes for a supervisor who was abrupt & blamed problem on the supervisor of call center in Mexico. She was "unable" to take payment over the phone , refused to acknowledge the incompetence/responsibility of comcast & basically left me to figure it out. I immediately removed auto pay from my account, deleted my credit card info & paid the bill. If I had any other choice for internet service in my small town, I would immediately cancel my cable TV, internet, land line bundle. I pay $230 a month & have been a long time customer & this is how I am treated? If any of these so called customer service reps worked for me in my small business, they would be terminated immediately if they treated my customers this way.

Leon

June 25th, 2017

Had the worst day with comcast. The tech came out to hook up my service. They left and nothing was done right. The Internet was the only thing working. Everything else wasn't. No phone 2 out of 3 tv's not working. When I called them back, they wanted to talk smart and blame me for them not doing their job. Instead of getting someone back to fix their mistake they wanted to play games one the phone. They told me it would be 4 days before someone could get to me. Maybe comcast should spend their time getting the tech back to correct the mistake instead of talking smart. The real funny thing was when , we had played around on the phone for 5 hours. When I wanted to cancel the service they called me back and said they could get someone here in 20 min, really? They are coming to get their equipment, but I have to call my old provider to reconnect my old service, comcast said they can't do it. So much for their 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Classic case of big companies thinking that they can treat you like dirt, and steal your money.

Nash

June 18th, 2017

Worst customer service, specially since it is not in USA, and billing issues are never resolved. They keep on changing their 24 month agreement and reducing service but increasing bills and when asked to cancel you will have to pay cancelling fee. Their advisement moving made easy is just crap, when you move they close your account start new account 24 months agreement starts again and of course they can never transfer your phone number.

Theda Berdeaux

June 13th, 2017

Beware! Comcast has the Inability to Listen to Customers -- especially when the customer ask for the service to be disconnected! I asked for this mediocre Comcast Cable Service to be disconnected and it took them three months---count them: THREE MONTHS to do so. Who was responsible for the bill for these three months of having something that I did not want? You guessed it. I am. Don't bother with this cable service that has nothing to offer and doesn't listen to customers. Total waste of time and money!

Doyal Stewart

June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

I had Comcast a long time and really liked it. The price was good for what we had, and there was a large selection to choose from. I would recommend them for a cable service if that is what you are looking for.

Susan Stewart

June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

I think we have had Comcast the longest out of any cable service, the TV was good. The controllers a little big and I wish they had a better search function. But the service itself was okay. Having to ever call for customer service is horrible. The waits are long, and the customer service is rarely actually helpful.

Michael H

June 10th, 2017

Most on phone comcast agents don't have authority to much or even know much. Commitments, apologies, and promises are not really kept.x

Kory Staheli

June 10th, 2017

For the most part we have liked having Comcast as our cable TV provider. They have a good variety of channels and I like that we can bundle it with our Internet. Their on demand service is a nice feature but I don't like that it can often take up to a week for shows to be available.

W.P.

June 5th, 2017 Spring, TX

Serious issues with Xfinity platform doesn't recognize voice of elderly or if you have a cold or sore throat ! I have dozens of picture showing system crashes to area outages! This includes Wifi to DVR ...I'd like to say nuts to their platform , it's buggier than virus or malware it jumps from side to side of screen when watching standard TV without recording it first. It doesn't find things their were their just a day before on future clips of coming TV series! You can't save favorites, unless you save the entire channel nuts to X-Finity craziness ! It has more ticks and bugs than a dog, it can't do anything right without constant maintenance call to tech support or a costly service call that they make you pay for ! Why should you pay for services they can't maintain properly or consistently without costly charges added to your bill monthly. Their not worth the over $100. 00 a month they currently charge for a package deal that should be half that price with current BAD SERVICES ISSUES....

Christopher Haueter

May 31st, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

I've never had to be the one paying for Satellite TV but beside the cost of it, Xfinity has been my favorite one. It's easy to use, has all the channels I want and has great apps. IF I ever get satellite TV when I own a home, I'll go with Xfinity.

Hannah Elliott

May 29th, 2017 Mona, UT

I once was involved in a Comcast scam. Still not 100% sure what happened but our internet was down so we called Comcast. Somehow the call got intercepted and they wanted our credit card information and probably would have asked for our Social Security numbers if we had stayed on the line. Long story short, it was a real pain and Comcast could have been more sympathetic.

Jay

May 27th, 2017 Spring, TX

Comcast phone service is unreliable and chat service can rarely help. Always requires a technician to be sent. Comcast is not focused on non-business consumers, only business. They should sell off their consumer business to someone that will focus on people.

Marbly

May 9th, 2017 Houston, TX

My internet cable was accidentally cut during some landscaping work. I called Xfinity and they scheduled a repair for the following day between 9 AM and 11 AM. The technician arrived within the scheduled time and fixed the problem. The reason I am writing this review is because customer service (especially with the big companies), has become so poor that many have become cynical and come to expect less and less. I would like to thank Xfinity for their professionalism and keeping to their word. It should not be the case that people are thanked for what they should do but, well, it is what it is. Thank you Xfinity!

Filly

April 28th, 2017

ON DEMAND: On Demand needs a LOT of improvement! We're no longer able to watch programs that have already aired (i.e., reruns) but that will be aired again within several hours or days ... the On Demand screen shows what day it will air in the future, but you can't watch it NOW (you know, like "on demand") ... this negates the whole PURPOSE of having On Demand ... I don't want to have to wait to watch a RERUN I'm interested in watching TODAY or RIGHT NOW. On Demand didn't used to be like this ... you could watch ANY program that was available, even if it was re-airing in a few minutes. In addition, On Demand used to, but no longer includes a lot of prior seasons and/or episodes on many programs ... it may only have 1 or 2 episodes out of 10+ prior season's episodes and on some programs your only option is to to BUY the prior episode(s) at $2.99 each! I recently became interested in watching the TV version of Fargo and found that I would have to BUY each episode of the first two seasons! DVR: Command response time is horrible for reverse, play, pause, and fast forward. Too much delay between pushing the command button and the response! Very frustrating! Would also like to be able to preset MY OWN DEFAULTS for recordings instead of having to go into OPTIONS every time I record something. It would be nice to be able to set up my own custom category tags for sorting recorded items in the DVR so we could tag & sort my husband's stuff separately from mine. MOVIE GUIDE: PLEASE, if there is more than 5 movies listed, provide the option to see ALL of them instead of making us use the arrow key on the remote to go to the right one movie at a time until we get to the end of that particular list. You also need to provide a "Period Piece" genre. NETFLIX: It is taking too long to connect to Netflix through the Apps menu and via Remote Voice. I'm sure all Netflix subscribers have a long list of improvements Netflix should consider making to make their site easier to use.

slim

April 10th, 2017

recording sports is a total joke. You have to add an extra 1.5 hours just to be safe. The DVR has no idea what to do when things go to overtime even when it is set to automatically extend. Xfinity is FAR WORSE than Directv or Dish for recording and not just sports, the DVR loves to cut off before the last minute of the programs

Stephen Paige

February 1st, 2017 Fruitland Park, FL

I can't believe this...I ordered new service 3 days ago, was given a day and time slot and was told that I would receive a call 30 min. prior to arrival. I took off work, had my Dish network disconnected and removed the equipment to make it easy on them and now I'm being told that my install actually wasn't available for the date given to me and that there are no available dates for the next 5+ weeks!!!! What is going on over there? My first interaction and this is what happens. They told me they would call me in the future when a date comes open...I may not want their service by then as I may be in another contract with someone else by that time; I'm looking for another today.

Robert B

December 31st, 2016

Avoid Comcast Xfinity X1 service or any Comcast service for that matter. We switched about 3 months ago from a regular Comcast Triple play package to X1. The initial changeover call was a nightmare - 2 hours on the phone only to be told I had to take the old boxes to a service center 30 miles away (because they closed our local office) where I was told they had been mailed to me and I had to wait until they were delivered! Then I found out I was assigned a new telephone number! 20 hours of calls later that was resolved (by the way the phone service is horrible too, but that is another story). Now the tv service only works sporadically, constantly have to reboot the box. Called for service and the technician said the signal was weak from the pole into the house, so he put a booster on and changed the screw on end at one of the outlets. Now I get my bill with a $25 service call charge that customer service says they can't do anything about. I'm stuck with a contract until 2018, but Verizon and DISH here I come as soon as that contract expires. Reliable phone service and slow dialup is better than dealing with the horrible services we have now! Beware

Jim Boice

October 28th, 2016

Billing is a pain they say something is included and you get billed for it anyway. The internet is great when it works I've had it for a mouth it's been down at least once a week. Costumer service over the phone is a joke!

Sandra Walther

October 25th, 2016

My comcast tv/internet line was cut by construction Workers a week ago. Upon calling Comcast for repair they gave me a repair date of 10 days out. I have talked to several agents to no avail and had one of them give me a false date to which no one showed up. They still can't repair any sooner than 10 days. I have never experienced anything so ridiculous in my life!!! I would never recommend Comcast/Xfinity to anyone!

Chad

October 14th, 2016

I never had problem watching my favorite shows either online or on my smartphone until Xfinity performed probably the worst upgrade in today's entertainment applications!! I used to watch shows on my phone when I'm out of the house then finish them when I get home on bigger screens from my tv or even desktops. I used to be able to pick up where I left off BUT NOW with the new upgrade, I cannot even fast forward nor rewind to where I want to watch.. To why it is still called "ON DEMAND" is beyond me when you cannot even control anything other than "Play" and "Pause" buttons! Fortunately, other cable companies are almost finish laying down their cables in my community which will give me & other homeowners the option of dropping Comcast...... Which more than 80% of the neighborhood had already decided to do so.!!

Steve Kinslow

October 7th, 2016 Parker, CO

As a "valued XFINITY customer" i was sent an offer for a new upgrade promotion. I called and was pitched a clever bait-and-switch. I called within the offer period mentioned in the letter but was told the offer was no longer available; however, there was a more expensive plan with fewer benefits I could have. I hate being played. Time to explore other options.

Gabrielle Grimmer

September 12th, 2016 Provo, UT

Comcast just "upgraded" certain channels that used to be standard; in other words, I now have to pay an extra $10/month for channels I used to be getting for free. Not happy >:(

Judith A Stouffer

May 16th, 2016 Ashburn, VA

When I complained that my xfinity TV screen freezes daily, goes down weekly, picks which shows it wants to record, arbitrairly cuts off recordings unrelated to outages, I was told I'm a 'heavy user' and I'm 'over-taxing' the system.'. Automatically extending recordings of sports events doesn't work. However, if I spent $30/mo more than the $150.00 I pay monthly (with zero premium channels), that could help.

Marsha Boone

April 15th, 2016 Gary, IN

Comcast service is horrible. I have had Comcast for about 4 1/2 months, it's the worst service I have had in years. This morning when I got up at 4:00 AM the service was down. Call customer service, they wanted me to run around the house turning off and on all the equipment in the house. This is not the first time I have had problems with my Comcast. Other times when the service was down they promise a credit but I did not get the credit. Not only is the service horrible but they make all these promises and you get nothing. I had 4 techs that been to my house and still I am having problem with my Comcast. I am now in a 2 years contract with Comcast, so we have to deal with these problems for two years! If I can redo my decision, I would have went with AT&T.

Valerie

April 7th, 2016 Ypsilanti, MI

you can only get an English speaking person if they want to sell you. Customer service is always a person from India. Annoying enough but their bait and switch is HORRIBLE. They offer you a price and the their next sentence, but it's no longer available, huh?

Bill C

March 16th, 2016 Philadelphia, PA

Viceland has got to be the worst station on cable. They took off a History channel which was awesome to put on garbage.Whoever did this needs to be fired.

Rochelle

February 26th, 2016

Comcast have the worst service ever I have been waiting for almost a month for service and everyone keeps giving me the run around! I will be contacting the FCC. I did my part and paid what I need to pay. They quickly took my money but are taking their time on my service. I never experience anything ever like this in my entire life. I just don't understand why Its taking so long and why the employees I've talked to are telling me different reasons on why it's not done yet. This is ridiculous!!

Terrence Simmons

February 1st, 2016 Miami, FL

Comcast claims to have this exceptional customer care but I call and get absolutely nowhere. I just moved a few days ago and I see how they advertise how easily it is to move. That is a bold face lie!!! I called before I was moving and spoke to like 3 or 4 customer service rep all in one night which I was already on hold for at least 35 minutes just to speak to the first one. Each one gave me a different number to another rep and made promises that the next one would be definitely able to help me. Negative, nobody could give me a straight answer why I couldn't get my service that I pay my hard earned money for transferred over to my new place. Day after day, I called for the next 3 days with the same exact actions. One of the reps even asked for my email and gave me his phone number to keep updated on. Well, that was short lived because he said he was working on solving the solution and I never heard from him again and he never answered the phone. The last rep I talked to told me that there was a block on my new address because the prior tenant had an outstanding balance on their account. They could not help me any further until I took time out of my busy schedule to drive to a service center to prove who I am even though this outstanding balance had absolutely nothing to do with me and I'm already paying for a service that I wanted switched over. I asked for a supervisor and all he did was repeat whatever the rep had said without attempting to solve my situation. Frustrated to no end, I drove to their service center using my gas that I know they aren't going to reimburse me for much less my precious time. The rep there was trying to give the runaround as well but I explained to him this is my service I am paying for. He was finally able to do something but told me that they can't send someone for another week. So, Superbowl is this Sunday and I can't have my service that I expected. I pay top dollar but get a quarter of the service. Way to drop the ball Xfinity, Comcast, or whatever you go by these days.

frank raffaelo

October 24th, 2015 Wilmington, MA

Comcast is horrible .#1 you can't talk to anybody that speaks english. #2 Customer service is horrible.

Anthea

October 24th, 2015 Chicago, IL

Comcast basically robbed me. I ordered a home security/internet/cable package online for $109. My first bill came and it was over $500. I went back and forth disputing and them telling me they were going to fix it for almost 5 months. Someone eventually told me that package wasn't available in my area. Why sell it to me if it wasn't in my area. It's not like I hid my address. Every time you call you speak to a different person. No one person follows a case, so you end up explaining a thousand times to a thousand different people the same thing over and over. My biggest regret was not cancelling after the first bill. They strung me along for so long and I still ended up paying more than what I signed up for, which pissed me off, but I wanted to be done with them. If comcast was the only cable option, I would live without it. Seriously. Never, ever again. Not even if it was free!!

Kathleen Goodwin

October 24th, 2015 Greeneville, TN

Price is never the same, no logical explanation for any increase, just double talk. Customer service, if they speak English?, is never a good experience. Often, if you ask for a supervisor, you get disconnected, on purpose of course. If you ask for someone in the U.S. you get asked to hold, then get disconnected. There are no bargains, no deals, and very poor service.

David Cook

October 23rd, 2015 West Lebanon, NH

X-1 is a piece of crap. Comcast's prices are out of sight. X-1 system keeps freezing up. Calling customer service and talking with a tech is very frustrating. I am looking seriously at Dish.

Tony Nelson

October 23rd, 2015 Seattle, WA

well ive been w/this company since 1979,and they went from good to totally idiotic,got my bill well over $200 last month went to theyre outlet an their rep oh heres a pkg for around $180 good for 2 yrs well my bill came and guess what $214 ,said to them hard to afford for a social security check ?!?!?!?!seems to me like they really dont G.A.S. going to their outlet again if i cant get SOME results that are acceptable,im looking elsewhere,im sure they wont miss my$180 a month the way their acting anyway !!!! since they mADE US GET A NEW CABLE BOX NOTHING WORKS RIGHT,LIP SYNC is a totale joke

John O'Donnell

October 22nd, 2015 Fruitland Park, FL

Been a customer since 1999...Comcast SUCKS...Their Prices STINK...Their customer service is non-existent....Their Cable skips all the time, and the voice NEVER matches the picture. They are a monopoly, however, and can do and charge whatever they want to. If I could, I would rate them a MINUS 10. DO NOT select Comcast as your provider.

Charles Colyer

October 21st, 2015 Lafayette, CO

X1 is the worst, our phones, internet, TV are alway down. Or you can't change the channel on TV. I think last week we were down a total of 8 hours, but will we see a credit? NOT!

Michael Thurston

October 20th, 2015 Washington, DC

My experience with Comcast will have me FOREVER staying away from them. I prefer over the air, regular antenna TV before I will use another Comcast product. I, and my family and friends, have had such hardship with Comcast that they are dead in our family. They will forever rate a "0".

Dave

October 20th, 2015 Upper Marlboro, MD

if comcast is so inexpensive... WHY AM I SCREWED TO PAY $150 A MONTH... I hate comcast because it is way to much every month for garbage tv... I get over a 100 stations and there is still nothing on... then every time i call in with an issue I HAVE TO SPEAK TO A MACHINE... You would think with as much money we pay you, you could hire people that UNDERSTAND AND SPEAK ENGLISH TO HELP US. I WANT A LOWER BILL!!!

Melvin

October 19th, 2015 Petal, MS

Customer service is absolutely horrible. Since switching to Comcast in August 2015, I have called 42 times due to charges on my account that far exceeded what my plan called for and am still having problems with over charges. I signed up for for the $99.99 plan however was being charged $135. On top of that I have been charged a $35 late fee even though my account was on auto pay. Customer service response to that complaint was that "all auto pay customers are charged a late fee just in case." They shipped wrong equipment 5 times at their own mistake but charged me $39.00 each time. As far as the wireless modem, They were charging me $20 instead of $10. After finally go straight to the Customer Solution Team to get results, I was given 4 different monthly payments and still yet they have not adjusted the bill to reflect either. I have told several agents that all I want to do is pay my bill at the price it should be. Never have I had to beg to make a payment to a company. Today I have to call them again with billing issues and I'm sure once again it will be a lengthy process ending in dissatisfaction. Comcast has decent programming but horrible customer service. At this point if they can't follow through with what's right concerning billing, I will switch back to Direct TV.

Sharon

October 19th, 2015 Burnsville, MN

I don't know where they get the pricing info. Mine has never been that low. 99.00/mth for triple play is not what I started at and what I pay now is almost double that. It is the only option I have and I have medical issues which keep me home bound. I need different channels, internet and home phone. It is very hard on my budget. I have called to try to reduce services but the reduction ends up being more than the bundle. I barely use the pay channels but the cost is less with them than without. I hate the increases. There will come a time when I will have to give it up. I do have more than one television because I have a teenager in the house. The "improvements" are not that noticeable and repairs tend to involve new equipment and an upgrade...

Brent Bussell

October 17th, 2015 Detroit, MI

I live in the Detroit suburbs and have tried the others. I am back to Comcast because when it o es to cable TV and internet they are simply the best. I have had minor issues with their customer service but I had the same issues with the other providers too. The X1 system it the best that you can get anywhere and the internet is great and even faster than I pay for. I will never switch again.

Lisa Pines

October 17th, 2015 Evanston, IL

I do not know about the service, because I have not been successful in getting them to actually install the service.

David Suddreth

October 17th, 2015 Hanover, PA

Terrible service. Call about a problem and they tell you the tech will be out in 5 days. In 5 days I will be with another provider

Melissa

October 16th, 2015 Texas City, TX

Nope, I can't give Comcast/Xfinity a good review. My bill has now gone up to $212.35,,,the only prime channel i have is HBO and it sucks. So, I am going NO Cable No Nothing for a while. Just need to sit back and research for some time...can't afford this anymore. So...that is it...not going into the long drawn out discussion of all the issues I have had..so,,,,

Pam Kitchen

October 16th, 2015 Lawrenceville, GA

The price kept going up. Having to pay for hd boxes when I have to have them to use the service. Charging for everything and then some. The price of cable is so outrageous no matter who you go with. I have the internet with Hulu and Netflix. $60.00 for all three and will never be a cable customer again.

Devra

October 15th, 2015 Smyrna, GA

I don't have any issues with the quality of my cable however, I do have issues with what I pay (over $80.00/month) considering I don't have HD or any premium channels. I only subscribe to the extended basic. It would be really great if Comcast would seriously consider allowing us to create our own package. I don't watch or want all the sports channels or the shopping channels but, I pay for them. I do enjoy the "on demand" feature very much. I live in a condo complex and we are not alllowed satellite. Therefore, I don't have any other choice for TV other than cable or ATT Uverse (which I would not want) and, therfore, feel at the mercy for whatever price the vendor wants to charge. PLEASE LET US CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT AND AT SOME MORE REASONABLE PRICING.