Indeed Logo
LAST UPDATED: March 9th, 2022

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Zety Logo
Zety chevron_right
1.3
star star_half star_border star_border star_border
CV Maker Logo
CV Maker chevron_right
3.0

Vy Ha Tallahassee, FL

The format of the site makes it easy to navigate but I do not like having to categorically list my options in order and the filter sometimes makes it hard for me to compare salaries. I notice third-party companies do reach out to me through the site so the communication benefit is a plus

Delaney Payton Havana, FL

Indeed is easy to use and great for finding businesses that are hiring near you. A great place to submit your resume for multiple businesses all in one place.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Indeed resume builder services are great. With all the options and variations that they can help with, Indeed can produce a fine resume. I loved how professional my resume ended up as. It has helped me put my best application together improving my chances for an interview. They are helpful at removing clutter and making important things stand out!

Myra Howes Provo, UT

Indeed, you have been so helpful for me in my job search. This is my go-to when I am looking for a new job. I love how you make it so easy to fill out applications or to narrow down the jobs in my area to what I'm searching for. Such a helpful website.

ChristianB Chipley, FL

When I was struggling to make my resume top tier, Indeeds suggested updates really helped me out.

Jordan Bell Orem, UT

Indeed is great at helping you building a resume. They a have lots of help on what should be on there and what might be best to do without.

Isabelle Teeples Smithfield, UT

I think that the indeed resume isn't as professional as an actual one, but it gets the job done and it makes it easy to apply fast to many different places. Overall I have really loved indeed.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Super easy to build a resume and save it on this site. It makes easy applying to jobs, well... easy. Indeed has got it all.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I had a good experience using Indeed to create a resume tailored to the specific jobs on the site. It was really easy to use.

Rebecca Managua, MN

Indeed is okay for building a resume. They don’t have good templates. They are all simple and boring.