The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Canva chevron_right
4.8
Zety chevron_right
CV Maker chevron_right

Rebecca

February 25th, 2020 Managua, MN

Indeed is okay for building a resume. They don’t have good templates. They are all simple and boring.

Kaitlyn Rios

February 21st, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Indeed resume builder services are great. With all the options and variations that they can help with, Indeed can produce a fine resume. I loved how professional my resume ended up as. It has helped me put my best application together improving my chances for an interview. They are helpful at removing clutter and making important things stand out!

Amanda

February 9th, 2020 Montebello, CA

I had a good experience using Indeed to create a resume tailored to the specific jobs on the site. It was really easy to use.

Myra Howes

January 10th, 2020 Provo, UT

Indeed, you have been so helpful for me in my job search. This is my go-to when I am looking for a new job. I love how you make it so easy to fill out applications or to narrow down the jobs in my area to what I'm searching for. Such a helpful website.

Michelle W

December 16th, 2019 Coraopolis, PA

Super easy to build a resume and save it on this site. It makes easy applying to jobs, well... easy. Indeed has got it all.