Hertz Logo

Hertz

8.5

Julie Firkins Orem, UT

I was really impressed with hertz, the car was actually ready to go and very clean inside, the customer service was great,

Maile Curtis Salt Lake City, UT

They are better choice than other car rentals, but they have things that they need to work on. Their prices are not the best and you can find cheaper cars somewhere else.

Max Winkel Lindon, UT

Cars are good. I didn't rent for a year and they expired 12 years worth of points. Uncool! They couldn't wait to expire them.

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

Only used them once but they were super easy to work with! Haven’t had any problems, car was in great shape as well.

Quinn1234 Logan, UT

Great to work with and they even upgraded my car at no additional cost. Highly recommend!

Jada Guzman Tampa, FL

Always loved hertz! Nicest and newest cars for the cheapest and most affordable rates!

Chelsea Snow Eagle Mountain, UT

I have used Hertz for years. they always have a great selection of rentable cars and customer service is top-notch

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

I love using hertz. I know I will get great fast service for an amazing price. The cars are always clean.

Tagg Ogden, UT

Hertz rent-a-car does a good job. Their customer service is good and they have a large inventory of cars to choose from.

Tony Riverton, UT

No nonsense place to rent a car. Was sorry to see this company go bankrupt and hope to use them again.

Kim Young Little Rock, AR

I was impressed with the selection of vehicles and the fast customer service. Would definitely recommend.

MattB , UT

My car was wrecked, got a ride to the hertz, was not pleased with the service, returned the car and was charged 1 month later for cleaning, was not impressed by service, could have been situational due to car being wrecked

JR Suguturaga Orem, UT

Hertz provides the services you need at an affordable price. I have never had any issues renting cars thru them and customer service is good as well.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

They had the best price but their customer service wasn't great. Long lines and the car had a lot of scratches. The smells was gross too. There weren't any other options so we had to take what they had.

Lacey Horne Salt Lake City, UT

Quick service, reliable cars, decent prices. Very convenient, close to the airports and nice shuttles. Good and helpful customer service

Jenna Bagley American Fork, UT

Occasionally I'll travel and choose to use a rental car, Hertz always has the cheapest options for me but sometimes they don't have cars available.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

We had a terrible experience with Hertz. Not all locations are the same but we basically got two non functioning cars when planning to go on vacation. Ended up six hours behind schedule because of complications with crappy cars. And ended up renting from someone else.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

I rented a car from Hertz and it was a great experience! The service was great and the car worked perfectly.

chris Francom Houston, TX

I like that I can just walk out to pick a car at most airports. I rent about 8 times per year and it’s an easy convenient process with Hertz Gold.

Kathy Trout New Orleans, LA

The 2 times I have tried to use this company through my insurance, I was severely disappointed. They had no cars available and were borderline rude. My insurance offered a discounted rate to use Hertz. However, I would rather pay a little extra money for exceptional service with Enterprise than try to use Hertz again.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

Good experience with a pretty slick setup. The price is a little higher than I want to pay but I can't complain at the walk out and drive away.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used Hertz for car rentals and they were good. Price was competitive and they were conveniently located. Car selection was good.

Olivia LeBaron Delta, UT

Hertz is generally pleasant and easy to work with. The staff are friendly, and everything went smoothly. Fair price.

Spencer Hodgson Salt Lake City, UT

I had a really great car with them for a whole week in Texas and it was super easy returning the car to them at the airport.

Brette Draper, UT

We rented a car last week and we were super pleased with how easy and quick it was to drop it off and pick it up!

C B Hyrum, UT

Used them last week while traveling, excellent service and price for the rental.

Jannis Ly San Antonio, TX

Rented a car from Hertz during my trip to Las Vegas. They have excellent customer service

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

My car was ready when I got there. It was nice and clean. The staff was very professional. I would recommend Hertz

MiKE McWilliams Little Rock, AR

Never competitive in rental rates. Therefore, have not used in over 30 years. Sorry they are having financial problems

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

Can be found at many airports. They have been reliable each time I have rented their vehicles.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Hertz was a great company to use while traveling and needing transportatio. The cars are clean and taken care of.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I rented a Hertz car when I was in Hawaii and had a good experience. It was clean and filled with gas upon arrival.

DAVID HADAWAY Long Beach, MS

I recently rented a car with Hertz and couldnt have happier. Customer service was awesome!

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Hertz is a good, competitively priced rental option. I would put them just below the top but well above the lower cheaper options.

Shawn American Fork, UT

Hertz has always been reliable and easy to work with. Cars of well maintained and nice to drive

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

The cars were clean and in great condition the whole time we used it. The employees were always patient and kind.

Dave Brinton

Good cars. Always available and good customer service. Top of the line vehicles. Always has great options.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Simple car rental – no problems and checking the car in at the airport was a breeze. Love the key drop

Jennifer Salt Lake City, UT

I had to wait 3 hours to check out my vehicles.

Spencer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

Hertz is ok to me. Always have vehicles but the prices always seem to be just higher

Dayna Salt Lake City, UT

We have used Hertz rental a few times and it has been hit or miss. We got three bad cars in a row and it kind of ruined our trust in Hertz overall.

David T Ogden, UT

Hertz is a good rental car company. I have been impressed with their customer service.

amy rex ,

Customer service is great, prices are higher than other companies. Pick up is easy.

Todd Homitz Evans City, PA

Prices are up there with their competition. I just don't think they have a great selection cars to choose from.

Brenda Spanish Fork, UT

I rented a car from Hertz and I was a bit disappointed in there service when I was picking up the car.

Shelene Cooley Gilbert, AZ

The car was clean and worked just fine. If you shop carefully you can get a good deal.

amycray Bangor, ME

Hertz was HORRIBLE - from customer service - just everything.

tayloralexis Glendora, CA

Used this for my trip to washington. The car I had had terrible alignment issues.

Kayla Bountiful, UT

Usually a reasonable value with good customer service. Employees very helpful and pleasant

H Moore Lehi, UT

We've used Hertz rental cars when traveling and have been mostly happy.