Enterprise Logo

Enterprise

9.9

Yanesezah Fenelon Delray Beach, FL

Enterprise provides great vehicles for renting, however the company should work on having the rentals prepared on time.

Breannah Brooks Jacksonville, FL

My experience with this company is very good. I enjoy the cars that are presented because they are clean.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

A company offering good prices for quality rental vehicles supported by friendly and helpful employees

Tony Riverton, UT

Got a rental for an afternoon when my car was being repaired. Enterprise provided a nice car, fast check-in/out.

Mellissa Greeneville, TN

We've used enterprise a few times. The process is a little bit of a head ache but they do their part.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

Great price and quality when we have taken our family on trips and have never had any problems.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We picked up the car with ease and It was a standard rental car. We didn't have any issues during our trip so it was a success.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Enterprise is a great organization. They have clean cars and great service. I often tried to rent from Enterprise in my travels.

Elisa Vakapuna Salt Lake City, UT

Enterprise is great! From their vehicles to their prices are amazing! We love the company!

Linda Quach Gilbert, AZ

We use them everytime we travel, great prices, with benefits and they treat us great.

Dave Brinton

I like that Enterprise is willing to pick me up anywhere. Impressed with their great customer service.

Leslie West Jordan, UT

Easy pick up and drop off... Enterprise provided me with a clean car at a great price.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

We rent cars often because of business travel. Enterprise is a favorite because of the customer service.

Carolynn West Jordan, UT

Used them a few times because they were the cheapest we found at the time. Easy to work with and friendly staff.

jordan cummins Gilbert, AZ

Pretty easy to use. Wish they wouldn't require a credit card. I don't always carry a credit card to avoid using it. Never had a problem with car.

Hannah Cummins Gilbert, AZ

Relatively easy to rent a car but was frustrated by their hours of operation and the fees attached when picking up the car.

Sally Albright Crestwood, KY

Enterprise cancelled my car reservation with less than an hour notice. We arrived at the car before we realized what happened. Then we were still charged 60 dollars. DO NOT USE ENTERPRISE CAR SERVICE.

Vanessa Siren Gilbert, AZ

Did not have a good experience in my last accident. The location provided me with a dirty car which was really smelly inside. Just a bad customer service and follow up as well

Amanda Sherwood, OR

Love Enterprise! I used it a lot on business trips! Always reliable! Great cars! Great rates!

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I used Enterprise when my car got in a wreck and it worked perfectly for me.

Lawonda Hicks Wichita Falls, TX

I like Enterprise. They sometimes don' have enough caars to rent on the day that I need it.

cassandra jackson Ripley, MS

excellent service

john Vincent, OH

10 out of 10 thanks Enterprise

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

We have used enterprise a few times with no problems. They have been friendly and helpful.

Melanie Johnston Las Vegas, NV

They have a great range of vehicles. The hours are convenient for both pick up and drop off.

Kun Hong Bae Poolesville, MD

Good selection of cars and great customer service. Very "explainatory" in their policies.

amy rex ,

They have great customer service and cars, prices are higher than other companies.

Christyan Bennett Baton Rouge, LA

Enterprise Rental Cars are amazing and their customer service is beyond spectacular. Their prices are a bit too high.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

They had my car ready as expected. I was able to get in and out pretty quickly.

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

Really great customer service, have had no issues using Enterprise service.

Reagan Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used enterprise for vacations or buisness trips and they always have the car clean and ready to go for me.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

When we went to enter price, it took forever to get the car that we wanted. All we wanted to do was rent a car for the week but Enterprise made so complicated.

Chris Wootton Ogden, UT

They are ok just very slow to get your car.

Tilda Saint George, UT

So over priced! They over charge for everything, and cars half the time are dirty.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

When we went to enterprise the wait took forever and it was so complicated just to find a car to use for the week.

larry morgan Dover, NJ

The process to pickup a rental vehicle takes too long, it's torture.

GEORGE GOULD Spring Hill, FL