Enterprise Logo

Enterprise

9.9

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

We used Enterprise when we went to Hawaii. I really liked the car for getting around the island. Great company and very reliable the car.

Allee Wassmer Lehi, UT

Love renting from here. Every vehicle has been very nice with great pricing and customer service

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

The car wasn't ready so they gave me a free upgraded car which I was extremely satisfied with!

Kim Young Little Rock, AR

I was disappointed in the selection of vehicles, but the customer service was top notch.

Spencer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

Always seems to be the cheapest and they actually have vehicles when you rent them

Marybunny

Very friendly employees. Nice selection of vehicles to choose from. Super easy returns.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

They have the car you need available at any time. They pick you up and that makes all the difference.

Suzanna Wootton Springville, UT

I used Enterprise when i got rear ended. They were very helpful and kind! Definitely recommend.

Stevie American Fork, UT

Rented car while my car was in the shop. Good car and great service. They picked me up from the car repair shop.

Gregory Rasmusson Saint Paul, MN

We rented a from Enterprize and were not told about the over mileage charge we were hit up with a charge over and above the rental charges of almost $500.00 this is not told to you when you rent a car from them never again.

Bret Norton Thatcher, AZ

Experience was exactly what I had hoped for and expected. Car was waiting for us and customer service was professional and friendly.

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

Enterprise has reliable cars for low prices. Anytime that I go on vacation, I try to use Enterprise before any other.

Taylor Posey Philadelphia, PA

I will never use another company for rental car needs. Enterprise is always so kind and accommodating!

Kilee Wagner Eagle Mountain, UT

Used Enterprise while we traveled and drove through Canada and it was affordable and had great customer service.

David T Ogden, UT

Enterprise is the gold standrd of car rentals. They always have a good selection of cars and come through as promised.

Deryl Managua, MN

I used enterprise to go to California and I highly recommend it. Everything worked efficiently and ran smoothly.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Rented a car from them when going to Hawaii. When the car was not ready on time, we got a free upgrade and loved the experience

Lknls Salt Lake City, UT

I’ve always gone through enterprise for rental cars and gotten a good deal and no problems with my rentals.

Jillaine Clark Orem, UT

Enterprise is great! I like them, my only thing is they aren't always rhe cheapest. They're super reliable though!

Mickey Wilson Sacramento, CA

I’ve always used Enterprise for my rental car needs, amazing service and flexibility whenever I need it

Angelina Hamilton Jackson, MS

I use them whenever I travel. Car is always ready and clean. Customer service is always nice and welcoming. Couldn’t ask for more.

J M Rigby, ID

I’ve had good success each time I have rented a car from enterprise. Some branches try to upsell you pretty hard but most the time it’s good.

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

Enterprise vehicles are available almost anywhere, making them incredibly convenient. It’s great they’ll bring the car to you, or pick you up.

Clayton Parry Mesquite, TX

Enterprise has the best customer service and hires top notch employees. Not always the best price but worth it.

Kathy Trout New Orleans, LA

Have always had exceptional service with Enterprise. Staff is always friendly and courteous, even going out of their way to accommodate me.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

Never had any problems. Cars have always been clean and worked perfect and the employees provided great service.

Todd Homitz Evans City, PA

Just used them a couple of weeks ago because my car was getting worked on. Great service and great choice of cars

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

A great value. Sometimes getting the car is a little difficult. Use it mostly for personal use, but not business.

bailey jo Orem, UT

Lots of great options for rental cars and always available when I've needed a rental. They are always my top choice.

Shawn American Fork, UT

Always have been happy with Enterprise. Good selections of cars and I have received great service from them

Rob Lundquist Alpine, UT

I have used enterprise for many years and found it to be one of the most consistent and quality rental agencies out there.

Jami Howell Farmington, UT

Good selection of cars and their return/pick up process is easy and straight forward. Good prices for what they have.

Kate Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

We've used Enterprise probably half a dozen times over the past decade. They work well with us and our insurance.

Sherry Arnold Alpine, UT

Great service, fair prices, very friendly employees. I always check with Enterprise first for our rental needs.

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

The best car rental service and company. I never have any trouble with Enterprise and its always fast and easy.

Tiffany Tempe, AZ

Great price one of the cars they gave me had an issue they fixed it right away and had me on my way.

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

i used enterprise for a rental car when my car was in the shop. they were so friendly and easy to work with.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

In my opinion the best rental car company out there. Customer service is excellent. Cars are always pristine.

Spencer Hodgson Salt Lake City, UT

They have the best cars available and they have stores all over the country so you can drop the car off wherever you want.

Rob Whipple Mesa, AZ

Have used Enterprise a few times after car accidents. They have been easy to work with and convenient. Nice and helpful staff.

C B Hyrum, UT

Enterprise has been a good value for the rental. Used them multiple times in different locations.

Jones House Publishing

Not good. They kept giving me little cars and both cars had something wrong with them, contending that they were the only one's available.

Kamron LaVerkin, UT

Great experience every time I rent a car! Highly recommended

Sarah Marfo Tallahassee, FL

This site is amazing for getting the vehicle needed for any vacation spot in mind. There are so many car options.

Seth Boudoin ,

Cars are excellent quality and always clean. It’s as if I’m driving a brand new car for a really good price.

Preston Vaughan Moselle, MS

Great selection of rental cars. Would recommend using when going out of town on any trips

Valentino Chanel South Jordan, UT

Rental was good. Clean. Affordable. Returned with no problems. Would rent from them again if they’re the cheapest price.

Ljewkes West Valley City, UT

Great vehicles. Great service. Great rates. Enterprise is my go to for car rental service.

Makayla Manus Long Beach, MS

Very good prices. The cars are always really nice and clean. The application is very easy to understand.

chris Francom Houston, TX

The pick up and drop off is very convenient when you’re renting locally. There was a good variety of cars to pick from.