Enterprise Logo

Enterprise

9.9

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

Very easy to book your car online and have it ready for pick up and for an affordable price. The cars we have rented have been clean and well maintained.

Tevita Salt Lake City, UT

Used Enterprise a few times and they use to price out pretty good. Lately they have been on the more expensive side. We had a bad experience with them once, and haven't gone back since. Maybe if their prices are better we will try them again.

Robin Orem, UT

i rent all the time from Enterprise because they are easy, affordable and nice. There rental cars are reliable and clean. They do there best to get the vehicle i request.

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

i continue to go back to Enterprise because they always have cars in stock, good deals, weekend rate is unbeatable, and the customer service is great.

Meliame Selu Layton, UT

We are customers that have been using enterprise for 8 years. They are the best. The people are really good to us and the cars they have are super good.

Katie Elliott ,

They were there when I needed a vehicle after I was hit by a car. They were fast and very helpful.

Susanna Collins Long Beach, MS

Enterprise always provides us with the best cars and at affordable prices. the staff is amazing as well!

Golden Wassmer Lehi, UT

Their pricing is very competitive with other companies. Have locations all over.

MiKE McWilliams Little Rock, AR

Dependable reservation service cars are not always clean. However, cars are in dependable operating condition.

Ashlee Aurazo Orem, UT

Always have had nice cars with very little hassle at pick up and drop offs. Rates have been pretty good.

Dayna Salt Lake City, UT

Enterprise is our go-to for car rentals. We know we are going to get a good car for a decent price.

Danielle LeCheminant Lehi, UT

We rented a car through Enterprise for a vacation and they always had good customer service.

Larson Riverton, UT

This is been a great resource for me and my business. They’ve been dependable and have great customer service. I would recommend them to others.

Kimberly Bronson Idaho Falls, ID

I have used Enterprise for years- I have always had a great experience and great cars. I am a loyal customer.

Crissy Whetstone Tampa, FL

Rented a car due to a car accident and the insurance company was suppose to cover it, Enterprise billed me and took three months before they admitted to the fact that the insurance company DID IN FACT pay for the rental. Will never use Enterprise again.

Paul D Hollifield Sr Lawrenceville, GA

I have rented Cars and trucks from Interprise many times over the years, also have been satisfied with their Service

Barbara Myers San Bernardino, CA

Enterprise is always easy to work with. Pricing is fair, the people are nice, not just polite. Never had a problem. They are my preferred car rental.

Barbara Lee Vancouver, WA

Because I am a senior citizen on Social Security and do not believe in credit cards; I was told that I could not rent a car without proof of employment. I was treated very badly and will not do business with this company again.

Morgan Elijah Tallahassee, FL

inexpensive, allow renters under 24/25 and very easy to work with. Always make sure you get the insurance it is important you never know what may happen.

Myken Cheyenne, WY

I’ve used Enterprise on multiple occasions. Service was affordable, convenient and employees were friendly and very helpful.

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

It is very easy to use enterprise rental cars. The lady at the front desk was very helpful. And our car is very clean and smelt great.

DeeDee G. Dallas, TX

I was able to rent a car for a long distance trippy family went on. Car worked great and got us safely from Disney world to back home.

Randi Nelson San José, SJ

I like Enterprise, and I’ve had great experiences with Enterprise with service and product, I just feel like they oversell when I come to pick up the car.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Great rental car agency. Recently had a car crash. Enterprise picked me up from the repair center and took me to the Enterprise store to pick up my rental care.

Fife32 Managua, MN

I have had incredible experiences with Enterprise car rental services. They really take care of you and have quality service.

Rebecca Managua, MN

I love Enterprise car rental. My family used it to get to California and it they had a huge variety of cars. They were all clean and reliable.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

We were able to get the care we needed in a timely manner. The rental process was quick and the associates helpful and quick. The car was clean.

JR Suguturaga Orem, UT

Each time that I have rented a car through enterprise it was always a smooth and enjoyable experience. I would usually get an upgrade as well with no extra cost.

Stacey Price, UT

I have rented a car once with enterprise and I had a good experience with them. Good costumer service and the run the ca ran well.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I rented a car through Enterprise when my vehicle was getting repaired. The repair took longer, and they were able to extend my rental no problem. Great experience overall.

Justin Riggs Salt Lake City, UT

Used several times. Had one car with a mechanical issue after we left the store. We were able to hit the next closest store and swap out the vehicle and get going again.

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Best car rental with the lowest prices. I can always find a better deal with Enterprise. And the after hours drop box is always convenient.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I’ve rented a car from Enterprise once with my family and has a decent experience. The cost wasn’t as competitive as other companies but it was still good quality.

Janice Genes Hurricane, UT

Enterprise I go to when I work and go from city to city and have to rent a car to the airport. Period everything is done in a tote and they always give me a free upgrade

Lyssa Eagle Mountain, UT

I almost always use Enterprise for car rentals and I travel a lot for business. Their lines and customer service always seem to be the quickest.

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

I’ve always had a positive experience with enterprise which I cannot say about all rental car companies. Would always choose them again.

Bryndie Managua, MN

I use enterprise at the college I’m enrolled at and it’s nice. They make it super convenient to use. Cars were in good condition. Didn’t have any issues.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

I feel like enterprise is the industry leader. Their cars are always ready for me as advertised and I’ve never had a problem renting from them.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I’ve had several rentals from Enterprise and they always works out great. The vehicles were clean and pick up and turn in at the airport was simple. Great company.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Enterprise has really neat rental cars. This is one of our go-to's for rental cars because of the great condition of the car as well as the phenomenal customer service.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

While traveling for work I have used enterprise. My company has a corporate discount with enterprise and their prices are always competitive with other companies.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Enterprise is a responsible company that will provide you with a rental car when you need it. Their staff is usually friendly!

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

You can't go wrong with Enterprise. It is nice they have a lot of locations, you can usually find one close to home if needed. Not the cheapest but a great option.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

I have consistently received amazing service from this company. Their customer service is on point and their people make the process very easy.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

The service is very professional and they offer nice and reliable cars. It is definitely worth the extra money you pay to go with them for your rental car.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

Cars are clean when you pick them up. The check in and out process is quick and easy. It is convenient that they will come and pick you up if you need them to.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

Nothing but positive experiences with Enterprise. The cars we have rented have always been clean and well kept and customer service has been awesome.

Rosann Stanko Logan, UT

We rented from Enterprise when we were on a trip to Florida and we were pleased with the cleanliness of the car and the ease of the rental.

Shanae Boully Kaysville, UT

I have rented a car from Enterprise before and haven’t had any problems. Everything turned out fine and I enjoyed my trip while using my rental car.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

Enterprise is a decent car rental. Though in my experience they are a little pricey and definitely not the cheapest. Plus they have car drop fees that are ridiculous. I Usually don't book with them if I can avoid it.