Enterprise Logo

Enterprise

9.9

Amber C Frey San Diego, CA

Of all the car rental services I've used I'd say I was happiest with Enterprise. Super easy process of renting, the car was in great condition, and no extra or hidden fees. Got my deposit back pretty quickly after returning the car as well.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used cheap budget car rental agencies, but you get what you pay for. Enterprise offered me a no hassle check in and check out, that was fast and easy. It was worth paying a little more for that.

LAURI J CLARK Lindon, UT

We often use rental cars when we travel and always search for the best value. There have been times when that value means we use Enterprise for our rental. I have used Enterprise while my car was being repaired after a car accident and appreciated that they upgraded my rental without charging me extra at the time. It was a nice surprise!

Jr Orem, UT

always a positive experience when picking / dropping off rental. Rental is always clean and smelling good. full gas. easy process, fast check in and check out. Deposit is refunded within 3 business days back to my account.

Rashida Laumatia Saint George, UT

Love Enterprise but dislike that they hold $125 now instead of $50. When traveling I could use that money. Other than that customer service is great, cars are always clean and smelling good, and my refunds get back to me in a imply manner.

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

I rented a camry while on a family trip in AZ, I felt that process fairly simple and the pricing fair. Also I appreciated the car being kept in good condition, smelling nice, and the kind customer service.

Chris Alonzo Gilbert, AZ

My overall experience was partially great. I was in an accident so I was given a rental car through my insurance. The car was great fit my family needs and kept me from being stranded without a car. It was under my impression that insurance was covering all cost but unfortunately without even being aware of it the service rep billed me for extra insurance coverage without my knowledge. When confronted he said I agreed and I am Held liable for anything insurance doesn’t cover. I was very upset with the unwillingness to help me when I asked.

Vickie Kingsford Gilbert, AZ

I made reservations at Enterprise and when I showed up to pick up my car the friendly clerk was only interested in getting me to spend more money on upgrading my car rental. I was exhausted and almost spent 3x as much on a car rental, because he spoke so fast and said he had a special deal. Thank goodness I questioned his special deal and went back to my original reservation!

Ivy King Norcross, GA

I really have had a great experience with Enterprise! Customer service is always good

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

I tried out and looked enterprise, but ultimately did not use it. It is good, but it was just not user friendly enough for me.

Davis Johnson Pocatello, ID

Rented a car from enterprise at the Long Beach CA airport. They were awesome and got into the perfect vehicle for the trip.

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

Looking for a great car rental company! Enterprise is quick and easy to get you a rental car quickly!

Shyanne Ovard Eagle Mountain, UT

They were very helpful when I wrecked my car and were able to get me a car quick and one that was clean and met my needs.

Ryan Larsen Denver, CO

Best car rental company. Reliable, fair, and reasonably priced. Always willing to work through car issues.

Ali.men , FL

My family always rents cars from there whenever we go on road trips. The service is great and the cars are almost brand new in amazing condition.

AF ,

It was a good experience, the line at the counter wasn't too long. The car was pretty good -- they even gave me a free upgrade.

Tagg Ogden, UT

I have never had a problem with Enterprise. They have amazing customer service and provide the quality you expect.

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

I've used Enterprise a handful of times. Each time the vehicles have been clean and ready to go. No issues.

Jon Moreno Sandy, UT

I like that Enterprise is easily accessible everywhere and makes for an easy and carefree Rental experience.

Linda Los Angeles, CA

They don’t require you to have a rerun ticket to get good rate, this is why Enterprise is simply the best.

Mary Perry

I have had excellect experience with this company on car rentals. The Customer Service is awesome. You can't ask for better employees.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Enterprise is the best! They have a wide selection from cars to box trucks. They also keep the cars clean and enjoyable. Enterprise is top notch.

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

We’ve always been able to get a great deal with Enterprise. They’ve always upgraded us To a larger vehicle without us ever asking

Kiwi66

Recently rented a car from Poitiers, France. Returned it undamaged before opening hours (as arranged) only to receive an email ten hours later when we were back in the UK saying that the car was damaged. They've taken 1000 euros from our credit card but keep failing to send photos of the damage and a repair invoice. We've emailed them 4x, phoned twice (where they've promised to send photos immediately), but nothing. It's a scam. Our fault for not videoing or photographing the car when we returned it, I guess. But steer clear of Enterprise.

joel lentzner Bennington, VT

I rented again from the Bennington, Vermont location...and again they didn't have the car type I reserved weeks in advance. This has happened five or six times in as many months. The manager is rude and unprofessional, and never seems to care about either resolving or apologizing for the repeated problems. I wish another car rental company would open a location here.

stephen broadley Orem, UT

Hired a car from them as my insurance was paying for it due to an accident. These guys did not tell me that after a certain number of days I would be on the hook. They should be explaining what the policy covers and when and how much I would be getting charged. They just go ahead and allow you to rack up all the charges and hit your card. I will not be using these guys again, nor would I recommended them. Much better companies out there that will explain whats going on.

TJ

Enterprise is an amazing rental car company they have you in and out in no time and they are so friendly and easy to work with.

Debra Hobbins Anchorage, AK

Daren was fabulous. The whole experience was great, they brought the car to me when I dropped my car off for repair. Very professional and courteous.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

My husband and I rented from them when we had our car in the shop. They were easy to work with and we were happy with their services. We would rent from them again.

John Deocampo San Francisco, CA

We were on vacation in Florida between Orlando and Miami. None of the locations could pick us up, so we had to get a taxi to their location. Charged us $150 to drop of to another location when we found out other companies don't charge at all! Didn't refund our $200 deposit until after a week later when we had to call the office where we picked up the car. Customer service could not do anything, so they are totally worthless! Do not rent from here! You have been warned!

Randy Shlifer Largo, FL

Rented a car at one location in Kentucky. I showed the clerk the damage on the back bumper. He told me that it was too minor to record because it was smaller than a golf ball. Drove car to Nashville, upon return the clerk told me that there was damage to the back bumper. Enterprise then put an unauthorized, fraudulent charge on my credit card. Called Enterprise who informed me that previous rentals of that car had documented the damage, and I would not be responsible for damage.I am still trying to get a refund or a charge back.

Gail Zill Spring Hill, TN

I had great friendly service from the Royal Oak Michigan branch. I rented a car for 2 weeks from June 8-June 21. Car was perfect, great on gas, people were friendly

NAPOLEON ADVINCULA Santa Clara, CA

The last 2x i tried to rent a car at Enterprise, El Camino Real and Maria at Sunnyvale, Ca., they tried to give me a just returned car fm a customer, never been cleaned. I mean, I'm paying the right amount and they're giving me this vehicle. i turned it down.

Jim Fialkowski Mountain View, CA

The worst customer service ever, manager said I don't like how this feels......wtf does feelings have to do with a car rental. left stranded at a local branch with NO transportation, even AFTER ALL arrangements were made by a car insurance company(erie) I would never ever go back, and as many folks that ask I tell them the horror of using this company

Benjamin LeBlanc Dallas, TX

Enterprise is one of the most trusted and well-known car rental services out there. They are a reliable as ever and provide great customer service is whenever you are in need.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Enterprise is hands down the best rental service I have used. The prices are great. The cars are always clean. And the customer service is very helpful. Highly recommended

Dwhoush New Orleans, LA

Their customer service is always top notch. Their vehicle are always clean as well. I’ve had a few issues with them about not having a car I wanted to I had to settle for less.

take7 Sandy, UT

Drive up and pick your own car! We love it and it's everywhere we go. Their rewards system builds quickly and the cars are clean. Drop off and go. Great service.

Braylyn Linford Lehi, UT

Has been a very good company to rent from. They have great customer service and have cleans cars. And have always been very accommodating to our needs.

Jenna Bagley American Fork, UT

Enterprise is more expensive than some other car rental companies but they are reliable and have even offered shuttle service to their store when I needed a rental car

Reckholdt Draper, UT

Every time we rent with enterprise it is a smooth transaction. The cars are in great condition and clean, and customer service has always been great as well.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

Had an absolutely fantastic experience with Enterprise in Texas. They gave us a car with 50 miles on it, worked well and great customer service for sure.

Aunt Cathy Bay Saint Louis, MS

We have used them close to 10 times. NEVER a problem, except ONCE.. Let's just say, before you drive off the lot, stand on the door frame and check the hood of your car for any dings or such and POINT THEM OUT!!

Katie Valdosta, GA

We have always recieved great customer service via Enterprise. We especially appreciate the Military discounts to those who serve and their dependents.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

Enterprise generally has the best price. We use them regularly when we go out of town. They are organized and make it easy to rent a car. Cars are clean and run well.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

I’ve always had a great experience when renting with Enterprise. The cars are clean and if my preferred car is not ready when I arrive, they will upgrade me.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I really like using Enterprise for local rentals. I have used them twice while getting auto repair work done on my car. They staff are very friendly, the rental price is great, and the locations are very convenient.

Anthony Sgambati Rocklin, CA

Enterprise makes renting a car so easy! The process was smooth from booking to return. The car we rented was clean, gases up and ready to go! Thanks enterprise!

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

My family and I used enterprise when we traveled to Hawaii this past year. They were so great to work with and we loved the car we had. I would definitely recommend them.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

Their customer service is incredible and they make the logistics of getting a rental car extremely easy. I use them exclusively for any of my car rental needs.