Enterprise Logo

Enterprise

9.9

Joy Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

Enterprise is our favorite rental company and usually has the best rates and cars available. We use them where ever we go no matter what. They are quick to get you going and quick when you return the car. The staff is friendly/

wanda Saint George, UT

i really like the customer service that is why i continue to book with Enterprise. i had a problem with the website so i called customer service and they helped me book a reservation and told me about the weekend deal that made it cheaper for me. i like that they offer auto insurance at only $13/day and it covers the vehicle at 100%.

Melissa Reinoso Herriman, UT

I have used them a lot of times on vacations with my family and when my brother got in a car accident. They were always quick to find us a car that we were able to afford in the price range that we were trying to stay in when renting.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

As a frequent car renter, I found Enterprise Rental had good low daily rates. They have a great rewards program that allows you to rack up rewards points, or partner with other rewards companies out there. Their pricing are most of the time lower than competitors out there, so when I travel, this is the first thing I check and I find Enterprise always one of the lowest. High praise for Enterprise and strongly recommend.

Tualagi Saint George, UT

Enterprise is great! Good car rental prices especially on the weekends. They offer extra car insurance to cover any damage. Options to fill up gas tank if you forget to fill up at drop off. Accommodate when the vehicle we book is not available. They will upgrade us with no extra charge which is very nice.

tini mapu Orem, UT

Enterprise is always so great to work with. This is our family go to car rental company. They are always so helpful and quick. When they don't have the car you reserved they will find it at another location. They make it such an easy process.

Mali Orem, UT

weekend rates are great! when you make a reservation it's an easy process, you walk in, sign, get the keys and your out the door. workers are always so nice and pleasant and at drop off they always ask how our trip went. they care!

Aiga Orem, UT

my first choice when i need to rent a car. customer service is excellent. i have used Enterprise for decades and i have never had a problem. Easy booking, easy pickup and drop, prices are fair. i get my deposit back into my account within 3 days. Vehicles are reliable and clean.

Jodie Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

I book the rental car that has the best rate and often times, that is Enterprise! Their agents are always fast and efficient, friendly and helpful. Their cars are clean and well maintained. Their locations are convenient. I have always had a positive experience!

Karen Nelson Alpine, UT

I like Enterprise because they usually have the the best price compared to all the other car rental places. I also like that they are "everywhere." My experiences with the people are that they are educated and efficient about how to manage and deliver their product.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

We have used Enterprise many times when we have had a car worked on and needed a rental. They are professional and thorough. We had a little trouble getting the car that we requested because of the small selection of vehicles, but they later called and we were able to exchange it for the car we wanted when it became available. Great customer service!

Jwat1213 Mount Airy, MD

Ok company. Usually very packed and takes awhile to get a car. They don’t always have the best selection

Aleena Hafiz ,

Good customer service and they make things easy. Have a great range of cars and are flexible with their policies.

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

We purchase vehicle from from them . They always show up clean and in good condition.

Emily Grossman Corpus Christi, TX

Rented a car to go on vacation. It went pretty smoothly. The car was clean and ran well. It was an easy process from pick up to return.

Ian F. Hattiesburg, MS

With an appointment, I arrived and was able to check out with a nice, new vehicle within 15 minutes. They were very helpful!

Beccajo 1976 Salt Lake City, UT

It was quick and easy for pick up and drop off. Spouses are able to drive the vehicle without having to be there to show their ID

Chelsey Smith ,

Fast, affordable, clean ready to go! Customer service is so important to me. Enterprise employees have taken care of me and my family.

Dale Howe Logan, UT

I've always had good results and good customer service when renting with Enterprise. I love their "We'll pick you up" feature.

John E Leadore, ID

We found it very helpful they meet our needs at a fair price. The equipment is exceptional in very good condition and reliable

Devin Smith Lake Stevens, WA

I'm just under 25 so renting a car is a pain process wise. But enterprise made sure I had the best deal and car still! Well worth it!

pdanielson13 Draper, UT

Fairly decent as a rental car company. Their cars are well taken care of . For ex. the interior of their rental Toyota Corolla is vacuumed and smells like new.

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

Enterprise is a convenient and cost effective way to quickly get a car if you need one either when traveling or when your car is being repaired.

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

Renting a car from Enterprise was easier than any other place for me. The employees made my experience smooth from start to finish. The car was clean and I had no problems with it.

Zabsanti Silverhill, AL

Enterprise has been a good service to go to the last few times I went. Since I travel a lot I often have to use rental cars and enterprise is one of the number places I would go to first

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

Enterprise has done well to place their locations in convenient spots to accommodate the general public. I usually get nice vehicles but not uncommon for them to be out of stock.

Tyler Barrett Annapolis, MD

I was a Enterprise Loyalty member for years and always thought their service was great. Until recently. I recently rented a vehicle from the San Deigo Airport office. The attendant did not do a walk around with me or should be reports of damage. When I asked her about the chip in the windshield that was noticeable, she said it was okay because it was within the limits. I foolishly got into the car and drove away. When I returned the car they claimed I did the damage to the windshield and other parts of the car. When I went to file a complaint to refute the accusations they kept passing me off to other people who then passed me off to my original person. It was chaos. Now I am dealing with a month long damage complaint which they will not give me information or my insurance company to cover. I can only describe it as apathetic, convoluted, and terrible. I am now a Hertz Gold member and my life of rentals has been much better. I recommend the switch because Enterprise is terrible.

gayana innocent Deerfield Beach, FL

Enterprise is a good place to rent cars. When in need I always lean towards enterprise. They have great cars that can take you from point A to B for good prices.

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

I love renting cars from enterprise. Always new and clean. I’m never scared to make a long trip. I’ve rented tons of cars and have never had a bad experience.

David Chao El Dorado Hills, CA

This review is specific to my horrible experience at Enterprise Rent a Car at the SJD Los Cabos International Airport location. For reference, I have rented cars in Cabo, Mexico for over 5 years. Each experience had it's challenges, some better than others but this one was by far the worst. I think there's a common perception that you are getting swindled when you rent a car in Cabo and these guys truly make that perception a reality. Very disappointed in my experience with Enterprise at the Cabo Airport. I booked a minivan for my family but was given a much smaller Jeep. It was like an episode of Seinfeld where they knew how to take my reservation but they didn't know how to keep the reservation. I spend almost a hour telling them I didn't want a small discount on the Jeep, I just wanted the more expensive minivan that I had reserved. I was willing to pay more for the minivan as I wanted the extra space, hence, why I made the minivan reservation in the first place. They finally told me to take the Jeep to the hotel and they would drop a minivan off at the hotel the next day. Needless to say, that never happened. They just said that to get me on my way. I should also mention that the mandatory insurance that I accepted was listed as "Upsell" when I asked to review the numbers on their computer screen. Upon returning the car, they ended up giving me a small discount. It wasn't anything to repair the terrible experience. My fault for not taking a closer look at the final bill as I was focused on getting to the airport and getting my family through security but they actually charged me a late fee though I was not late! I confirmed times on the rental agreement and the drop off time was not late. The small discount they gave me was recaptured by the staff by charging me a late fee! As my family and I were waiting for the airport shuttle, I could overhear multiple families complaining and dropping "F-bombs" and saying "I don't trust these guys at all!" I'm a big believer in online reviews and the power of the collective people. Over 99% of my online reviews are very positive (4-5 stars). This is my first 1-star review and I must say that Enterprise at the Cabo Airport earned it.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Enterprise is the only place i rent my car from. Great deals and great vehicle for vacation and when your car is in the shop. People are very helpful and super nice.

Raven Savage Corvallis, OR

We've used Enterprise a handful of times and have always received stellar service and a quality vehicle, until today. My wife and I had reserved a minivan a couple of days in advance of a short trip we were taking. We showed up early for the scheduled pickup to discover them in the process of renting the van to someone else. The clerk informed us in an accusatory tone that they were given the wrong phone number and were unable to contact us to confirm the rental, so naturally... they rented the van to a walk in minutes before we were suppose to pick it up. They did however have my wife's email, physical address, insurance information and whatnot, on account of being a repeat customer and all. She also has an unusual name with the same phone number for decades, a simple google would have shown that the clerk entered the wrong number. They said they might have an SUV they could rent us, which would have been marginally larger than our own vehicle. No other offers were made, there may have been a token apology, but it rang so hollow as to not even register.

Julie Firkins Orem, UT

when i came into pick up my rental the employees had my vehicle ready to go. i got out in great time. i was really impressed how easy it went , that has not always been my experience.

Laura Marshall

There was only one person working and about 10 customers waiting to be helped. The employee was helping people on the phone and the wait was extremely long. On the plus side, the cheaper cars were unavailable so they gave me a nicer car for a lower price. Car was clean, well taken care of, no problems whatsoever.

Breanna Jones Salt Lake City, UT

I used a rental car for an extended period of time because my car was getting work done. They picked me up at my apartment which was so nice because of the fact that I didn't have a car. They were very easy to work with and I had to extend my car rental because the work took longer on my car and they made that very easy.

David Huang

This review is for Enterprise @ Trump National Doral @ 4400 NW 87TH Ave, Doral, Florida only! It is unfair to rate other location with my personal review here. Here is the horror story: We are two families of eight booked a Premium SUV through Expedia at the above location. Our booking was done at least one month ahead. On December 31st, 2016, when we got there, we were informed that our booked vehicle was not available. When we asked for two cars instead, we were told there was no ANY other vehicles available AT ALL. There was no explanation or apologies of any sort. We were simply told to leave our hotel number so when any cars were to become available we would be notified. Nobody ever called us back. We were stranded at the hotel for two full days with no means to go anywhere. Beware of this location with your booking even if your travel agent had confirmed your booking.

Christle Yates Clinton, IA

Enterprise in Clinton,IA is a great place to rent a car. Nice employees, reasonable prices, and cars that are great on gas! Enterprise is our only choice to go on a good road trip!

Earl Land Camden, ME

you guys need to start taking debit cards becaue i went to go rent a van from you guys and was told I cant get it because I had a debit card. A debit card is the same as a credit card it comes right out of your account. thank you Earl Land

Pamela Piedmont, WV

I have enjoyed enterprises until they made changes to how they take credit cards really it has to be in your name really...I mean if I got a prepaid card it should be ok to use it has my money on it..and now they don't take really need to change this ..also the enterprise in Martinsburg wv really needs help some rude employee's there..and why cant we be picked up from our home like your ad says..this needs changed also...and the two hundred dollar deposit is stupid...really why >? you have all of our information and insurance that's all should be needed..not another two hundred dollars ..anyway some changes would make this a better place..thank you.

Ana LaBorde Norcross, GA

We love using enterprise! The cars are reliable and I always received great customer service. We also purchased a car through enterprise and rented a moving truck. It was great and I will continue to use them!

Violet Acosta Stewart Marietta, GA

I have rented vehicles from this company for many years and in many states. They have either given me what I have wanted or a great free upgrade. I have never been given a dirty or bad vehicle. I will definitely go back.

Sharon kuechler Taylorsville, UT

Always have a great experience when we go through enterprise to rent cars! We used budget the last time and we will never be doing that again! Enterprise is definitely worth the money!

Cassandra Sunnyvale, CA

Enterprise never lets you down. Their customer service is great, and they have never not had my car ready for me when I arrive! Renting cars should be simple and Enterprise makes that happen!

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Enterprise easily has the best rental cars out there. Especially as a student, I used Enterprise often because of its discounts and cheaper options that other rental car places dont offer.

Garrett Mingus Provo, UT

I rented a car with Enterpirse in North Carolina. Their customer service was great, they were very helpful. I even was able to trade my assigned car for a different car that was even been better suited for us. Renting a car is always expensive, but they made it easy to pick up and drop off.

Randy Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I am a basketball coach, and travel often. I have never had better rental experience than I have with Enterprise. They just make the pick up and drop off easy. Price is higher than average, but worth the ease of renting.

Haley Baldwin

My family and I have used enterprise on a couple occasions. We have always been very pleased with our car and the service we receive. Staff is very friendly and pricing isn’t terrible.

Olivia LeBaron Delta, UT

Enterprise has good customer service, clean cars and a good price. It’s made a pleasant vacation. One time my daughter messed up the rental when we went on a trip and they sorted everything out quite nicely.

Kimberly LeBaron Delta, UT

Eterprise is a good place to rent cars from because there are branches in so many locations. I rented a car on a trip to Novia Scotia, and had a good experience. The car was nice and clean, the price was good, and everything was pretty straightforward with fees and regulations. My one complaint is that their app can be hard to use.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I have needed to use Enterprise a few times for rentals and they have always been great. I always enjoyed the cars I rented and they were great about informing me on everything I needed to know. Very smooth process.