Enterprise Logo

Enterprise

9.9

Mat A Rancho Cordova, CA

I always rent my cars through Enterprise when I travel. They are very friendly when I arrive, and very helpful. I always rent with the exotic collection and it’s been a pleasure!

Melissa vandenover Saratoga Springs, UT

When our car was in the shop getting repaired we had to get a rental car. We got upgraded for free and I loved the convienance of them picking us up and the quick drop off when our car was finished

Jaci Rhoades Bryant, AR

Anytime I have to rent a car, I use Enterprise. They are quick, easy and the staff is always pleasant to work with. They make sure to call you and work with you if there's any issues with your insurance.

Kenzie Comstock Woods Cross, UT

I have used Enterprise car rental four times and each time was a great experience! Their staff is friendly and easy to work with. They even offered me a ride to the place where I was getting my car fixed.

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

We had a great experience with Enterprise when my wife and I rented a car with Enterprise for our honeymoon. When we arrived to pick up the car, the one we rented was no longer available. The company gave us a free upgrade. Nothing like cruising Hawaii in a sweet convertible!

Jane Collins Long Beach, MS

We rent a vehicle from Enterprise at least twice a year. The vehicles have always been less than 2 years old, and they are always very clean. I've always appreciated the customer service that has helped my family every time that we have reserved a vehicle. I would definitely use them again.

Nishita McLean, VA

I've had a good experience with Enterprise overall. Rented the car to drive from Buffalo International airport to Northern Virginia. I was not too comfortable driving an SUV the representative said: "I have a daughter, and if it were her, I'd ask her to sit in it, get a feel and even then you want a sedan I'll give you that". I fell in love with SUVs, I'm not very tall so I enjoyed it a bit too much. Drove for 14 hours in it and loved it. The billing experience, car availability, and service were good.

Danielle

My car was in the shop for repairs and my option at the time was another car rental company. After visiting three different locations and being told there were no cars available; I went to Enterprise and they went above and beyond to get a car for me in less than thirty minutes.

Chuck Teubert Pleasantville, NJ

I rented for a week in Hawaii and returned the car on a Friday. On the following Tuesday I remembered that I had left my speakerphone in the car that I rented. I called the location and to my surprise, they located my phone and per there procedure, it was sent via Fedex charged to the credit card I rented the car on. No extra charge.

Faye Griffin, GA

Flew to NYC and was booked at a hotel on Long Island. Of course, we needed transportation to get around. Made reservations online. They arrived within 10 min after we got to the hotel and had exactly what we had ordered!! Great service in a strange town

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Enterprise has always rented me the best cars for the best price. It has happened where they suddenly cannot provide me with the car they said they would and they provide me with another. Instead of a compact car I got a mustang, and while that may seem like an upgrade, I needed the compact car for the trip. This was not a big deal however so all is good.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

We have used Enterprise several times in the past couple of years. We love that we can look online and decide what type of truck or van we want to rent and that they will pick us up from home and drop us off when we return the vehicle. They offer a great military discount to help us save on costs. And we have even fallen for the upgraded vehicle after the kids fell in love with the big Expedition!

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

Enterprise is amazing. I did a lot of out of state traveling for work and was able to use different rental car companies. Enterprise was always amazing, great customer service, great choices of cars and great communication. I would suggest Enterprise to anyone looking to rent a car for anything from out of state visits to needing a car after an accidnet.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I used Enterprise when the auto repair shop recommended it and I wasn't disappointed. They picked me up, as their slogan says and that was better than I thought it would be. I was put on a better car than I expected and the price was good and they made it easy to keep the car longer if I needed to. Then they gave me a ride back to the auto shop after I turned my car back in. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

Krystal Taylor Pleasant Grove, UT

Excellent service! Very user-friendly website. My friends and I needed to rent a car very last minute, and they were very willing to help us out and they were very accommodating to our situation. One of the things that impressed me to was how straightforward and upfront they were, they told us everything we needed to know in advance, there were absolutely no hidden costs. The vehicle we rented was new, clean, comfortable and gave us no problems on our journey.

Starski Cene Vienna, VA

My go-to for car rentals! Pros: - Multiple locations which make dropoffs and pick ups really convenient - Great weekend rates and they usually have coupons for discounted weekday rates - Customer service has always been excellent, friendly staff, timely and not deceptive with the added insurance - After hours drop off boxes makes dropoffs really easy - Huge selection of vehicles Cons: Weekend hours are limited

J Paul Wright Central, UT

For car rental, this is the company I have settled with using the most. The usually have the car available that I want and I am generally able to get the best price if not close the best price. They have been very easy to deal with when getting the lot to pick up the car and for drop off and have not encountered problems. Their sales people are quite professional.

Nell Damascus, MD

Appreciate being able to rent a car from enterprise they feel like the most reputable rental agency

Cynthia DeGrey ,

Recently had rental car after my car involved in an accident. Very accommodating and flexible with my schedule

Ashley Johnson Las Vegas, NV

Easy to follow online booking. Good variety of cars to choose from. Not always the most affordable, but offer good deals from time to time.

Van M. Orem, UT

They always pick me up if I need, they have great cars, and they are easy to work with if I need to change plans.

Joe Bateman Port Coquitlam, BC

Enterprise is my go-to car rental. It is close by and they pick you up. What could be better. The local weekend deals are th best.

Heather Chen Ithaca, NY

I can't believe you have to have a credit card to get a car

Bchell Midvale, UT

Always easy to use and friendly employees. Great and competitive prices. You do sometimes have to be specific if you need a large vehicle. But great company! Cars are always clean and well taken care of.

otis90 Preston, ID

I have used Enterprise car rental when I travel for work. I find there staff very friendly and helpful. Their customer support is great. The vehicles I have rented are nice and clean and reliable.

SKleven Salt Lake City, UT

We went on a trip last summer and rented an SUV. It did not fit all our luggage and people space well. Enterprise was great to work with in exchanging for a bigger vehicle.

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

I rent out cars from enterprise every time I drive up to college. I rarely have issues. Cars are usually clean and fit mechanically. I only had one bad experience with ants in the car.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

Enterprise is one of my favorite car rental services, I used this service while on vacation in Puerto Rico and it was very affordable and the employee was super nice!

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

Whenever I have to rent a car I go to enterprise. They have the best prices and service! I once left my iPad in the rental and they called to let me know.

Patrick Curry Salt Lake City, UT

We used this service when we were in an accident and they were great to work with and the savings were great. Would definitely use again and recommend

Beverly Schacher Long Beach, MS

We used Enterprise to rent a car for a week. We were very satisfied with the experience. The service was efficient and friendly and the vehicle was clean and in excellent condition.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

I got in a car accident and my insurance company went through Enterprise to rent me a car. It was as simple as picking up the car and returning it when I no longer needed it. Simple process!

Sherry Wootton Ogden, UT

Love flying with Delta, When my husband was sick they were there to take care of the situation, the customer service depending on the airport you are in can have its challenges. Overall they are the best airline to fly with.

Doyal Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I was given an Enterprise rental car when I was involved in a wreck. I cannot vouch for the price, as I did not pay for it, but the customer service was great. Although there was an issue with the little bit I did pay for gas. The young man accidentally ran my card several times thinking it wasn't working and I had to wait several days to get my nearly $500 back. But overall, they were very friendly and accommodating and the car was very clean and nice.

Ashley Rosen Lyndhurst, NJ

I thought that Enterprise was pretty good. I needed a ride and they were able to pick me up and bring me to the dealership. The car prices weren't any higher to rent than any other place and the customer service was great too. I would definitely use them again.

gopal ramachandran San Francisco, CA

enterprise rental cars are available at a lot of little airports, which is quite convenient for pilots of small aircraft. I have used them many times over the years and have found them very useful, the only problem being that at many locations they have limited hours on sundays.

Linda Grooms Jonesborough, TN

They picked me up, had my car ready, and I was on my way in no time. I had a great trip, with a clean well maintained vehicle. Yes I would recommend Enterprise of Greeneville, TN to anyone looking to rent a car.

Steve Jones Riverton, UT

Enterprise beats the competitor every time because of their great customer service. Their CS reps are friendly and professional and always making sure we are completely satisfied. Their rental vehicles are average...just what you'd expect from a rental car agency, but I'm okay with that!

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

My family uses Enterprise often and always has a great experience! I'm continually impressed with the service we're given. Our sales reps always go above and beyond to make sure our family has everything we need before we hit the road!

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

I rented from Enterprise and when I was returning the vehicle, I had just mentioned that I had thought we reserved a larger SUV than what we got. I was not unhappy with what we got, we still had a great trip, I had just expected something different at the beginning. The agent listened and even though it was absolutely not necessary because we were pleased with the vehicle, he gave us a small discount on our next rental. Was very surprised and impressed.

stevey shumway Orem, UT

I recently had to rent a car due to an accident. Enterprise was very easy to work with regarding insurance and everything else. The process of getting my rental dropping it off was smooth and not stressful at all. Their customer service was phenomenal! I would highly recommend using them.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

I love using enterprise for my car rental needs. I’ve used them for years and they always have the best prices. I never had any problems and the people have always been very professional. I will continue using enterprise for my car rental needs.

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

Best car rental place. Ever. Enterprise has amazing, affordable deals and is super easy to get. We were needing to borrow a car one day because we were a little unsure if our car was going to break down or not. We found enterprise, and the people were so quick and kind! Love this place and definitely recommend it.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used Enterprise car rental many times and as their slogan says, they pick you up and that helps a lot when you need to get your car fixed or it will be a while due to a wreck. They gave me the car I needed at a great price.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

We've only used enterprise once, and we didn't have the best experience. The car we were using broke down in the middle of Kansas, and the customer service rep we called had some trouble locating us, but they redeemed themselves by getting a new car out to us and everything turned out fine. Overall, not too impressed, but they got us where we need to go, so I guess they're good enough.

Helen Macfarlane Pleasant Grove, UT

We have had to rent cars twice this year because of accidents. Enterprise has been amazing to work with! The reps in the office were extremely helpful and picking up and dropping off the cars was super easy. Both cars were in beautiful condition. Very happy with our service!!

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

We have used Enterprise on multiple occasions. We usually have extremely good experiences with them, but the last time we got a vehicle it smelled heavily of cigarettes. The man at the desk didn't seem to care about our complaint. We even asked for a replacement vehicle, but was denied. I had a new baby at the time, and was extremely upset at the fact they weren't willing to help us.

Isaac Kaysville, UT

Whenever we go on vacation or I go somewhere for business, I always try to rent my cars through enterprise. I’ve always gotten the car I wanted and they have been clean and they people and website are all easy to work with. So it’s easy to rent a car now and doesn’t take forever.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used Enterprise many times for car rentals. I love that they pick you up and drop you off. I have used them while my car was being repaired from an accident and they set me up with what I needed at a price that was reasonable. Good quality cars that are a step above other car rental places.

PolyanaL Salt Lake City, UT

Customer service is really good and trust worthy. One time I forgot a shirt in the car, not my favorite shirt so I wasnt worried about it. They called me couple times and left a message telling me that I forgot my shirt and that they will hold on to it till i pick it up. I told them to just throw it away. ha!ha!