Costco Travel Logo

7.4

amy rex ,

I find the lowest prices on their site. I love how it compares the different companies to each other on the same page. Their customer service isn't great though.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

Costco Travel has some great deals and prices on rental cars. I like that they help you find the best value. Costco’s customer service is always top notch.

Todd Homitz Evans City, PA

Wow. Was just introduced to Costco Travel last year for my cruise and the entire process was extremely easy and I was rewarded Costco cash. Ummm yes please!

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

We have been pleased with our experience. When we had questions the agents were quick to inform us to help relieve stress that can come with travelling.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

Just booked a rental car through Costco a few weeks ago. It was very easy and convenient to book online. Lots of cars to choose from. Got the one I wanted at a good rate.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Love travelling with Costco, because I know if need help any time during the trip I can contact them and they'll help. Which cant be said of discount travel sites.

Leslie West Jordan, UT

Anytime I’ve used Costco for my travel needs I have always saved money over competitors. No problems whatsoever with my car rental or hotel. Definitely recommend!

Douglas Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

Just rented a car for the weekend and they did great! I appreciate that they offer a second driver for the same low price. We will continue to use them.

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

I tried other travel websites and none can beat Costco prices. We used Costco travel for our rental car when we went to Hawaii. The price was unbeatable for a great car.

Monica Elk Grove, CA

It was good, and probably still is for short distance but now they only give you 100 miles a day? So now it is better to go thru the rental company itself and not Costco Travel especially if you are traveling far, otherwise you will be paying .20 every mile gone over!!! It used to be a great deal, no more!!!😣😢

Benjamin LeBlanc Dallas, TX

Costco cars is a much cheaper alternative to enterprise and hurts. It is just as reliable and renowned; however, it isn’t as widespread as other companies.

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

We use Costco Travel for all of our car rental needs. We love that we can change reservations if better deals come along without penalty.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

Costco Travel is great for getting a good deal on car rentals. We really like that there is no penalty for changing reservations if a better deal comes up.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Costco is a very honest company no matter which department you’re working with and their travel department is no exception. Very kind and helpful and well priced.

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

We went to Bora-Bora through Costco and it was unbelievable. Everything was taken care of and it made it so much easier!

KC Riverton, UT

I've used Costco Travel to book rental cars a few times. I like that you can find coupons or deals to either get an upgrade or a discount on the car. Haven't had any issues.

Melinda Olson Goodyear, AZ

Renting cars through Costco Travel is the best deal, due to automatically getting a second driver and the prices are cheaper.

Kaitlyn G. Vienna, VA

The process was very simple and Costco has the cheapest car option available when I searched all the sites, including my credit card rewards.

Dave Brinton

I love everything Costco. The no hassle guarantee lets me book with confidence. Good deals are always available with their buying power. Fantastic customer service always.

Shanna South Jordan, UT

I always go through Costco Travel to rent cars. They offer great values and great options for rental cars. We've always been very happy with them

Robin Orem, UT

i just found out about Costco Travel. I love costco but i LOVE it more that they give amazing deals on rental cars, vacation packages and hotels.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I have found better prices with Costco Travel rental cars several times compared to other leading companies. You can beat the customer service and the price!

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

We love going through Costco travel for our rental car needs. Costco has great prices for their rental cars and their customer service is great.

Carolynn West Jordan, UT

First time using Costco travel to book a rental and it was great. It compared cars and companies for me and found me the cheapest price. Will definitely be using again.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

Costco is my favorite place to rent cars – because I know that if I get bad customer service at the actual car Rental Place., Costco will back me up

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I totally trust Costco’s prices – I don’t hunt around too much because I know that their car rental prices will be the best value for the product

Linda Webb Eagle Mountain, UT

I love using Costco travel to rent cars from. They always have great prices when looking to rent cars

Kilee Wagner Eagle Mountain, UT

Love booking our family vacations with Costco travel. Not much will beat their prices and it's all very convenient and organized.

Justin Riggs Salt Lake City, UT

Great deals! Usually less expensive than going straight to company pages. Easy to use online booking.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

Good prices were offered for vehicles and companies that were more expensive when contacted directly

Tony Riverton, UT

No hassles and peace of mind knowing that you have excellent coverage. Always a higher rate than other services though, which is kind of disappointing.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We just rented a car for our upcoming trip online through costco. It was easy to find the size of car we wanted and the price was comparable to other sites.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

My family has been able to find great car rental deals through Costco Travel. We always price compare with them and have been pleased.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

I love that I can use my Costco membership to rent cars. They have affordable prices and always has availability whenever we need it.

Tevita Salt Lake City, UT

Used them for the first time a few months ago. They were a little lower in price compared to other rental companies. I would try them out again.

Jillaine Clark Orem, UT

I use this when I need a rental car for a trip and I love it! They're so helpful and cheap!

Connor Farmington, UT

Costco has some of the best travel deals and it's so nice to bundle everything up.

Anthony Sgambati Rocklin, CA

We use Costco travel to book all our rental car needs, best deal out there and so easy!

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

Costco always has the best deals and always is very helpful in finding what I need.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

We go a city pass to Vegas from Costco travel. It was a good deal. Saved us a ton of money.

Tilda Saint George, UT

Always good deals and easy to book. Always book car rental with them.

Marilyn Greer Saint George, UT

I always book my rental cars through them because they are the least expensive.

king Queen Creek, AZ

i used them for the first time last year. not to bad getting deals with them