Budget Logo

6.1

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

Rented through Budget on our last trip and it was great. Car was ready and staff quick and helpful. Would rent from them again.

Juan Beaver, PA

I like budget car rental. They normally have decent rental cars for cheaper than anyone else. I rented one at an airport before and it was a good price.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used Budget on occasion and find their service and pricing to be okay. Sometimes their car selection is not great and I have had to wait in line a bit long but they have tried to take care of my needs.

Tony Riverton, UT

When I showed up to pick up my rental, they no longer had the car I reserved. They upgraded me to a nicer car, but charged me for the upgrade and on top of that, the car wasn't clean inside. On the plus side, rate was the lowest I could fine.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

This place lives up to it's name. The price is very low, but so is the quality of car and service. I have had cars that aren't very clean upon pick up, and the staff isn't super friendly when you drop off.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We rented from here for our family florida trip. It was easy to get the car and it was dark when we picked it up. By the time we loaded up and left I noticed that the car smelled like smoke, YUCK!! We also found that it really hadn't been cleaned at all in between uses. There were wrappers, bottles and garbage all over the car and a good amount of sand on the floor and seats. I was not impressed and will not be renting from them anytime soon!!

Cassandra Sunnyvale, CA

Budget is cheap and you get what you pay for when you use them. Their customer service is some of the worst I've dealt with when it comes to renting cars, but if you're willing to be patient it's worth it for the cost.

Grant Lofgreen Provo, UT

Rates and fees are not well explained. Rented me a car with a mileage rate two months ago. In 2019, who does that? A month after that incident I returned a car with a broken window and they tried to charge me for a windshield, bumper, antenna, running board, and two windows. When I contested the claim with photos of the car when I returned it they cancelled all charges. Total scam.

Tiffany Tempe, AZ

I hate taking my car on road trips so i decided to rent a car. Best decision EVER cheap, reliable, and super easy to do.

Aiga Orem, UT

they use to be very reliable. the price is always good but the customer service has gone down in the last 5 years. no communication what so ever when they have no vehicles. i find out when i arrive to pickup. i missed my daughters game because they had no vehicles on the lot when i made my reservation a month before pickup. they had 3 vehicles sitting on the lot and this is there reply to me "those are already reserved for someone else" .. i reserved the same vehicle as the one that was sitting outside. very rude and didn't care about my reservation.

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

the worst! They have the cheapest prices but customer service was awful in St George, UT. I would book weeks or even months prior and when i call in a week to make sure everything is scheduled/set for my trip they tell me YES. Then when i get to the office there are NO cars to be rented. I had to find a last minute ride to get to where i needed to be at the time.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Budget rental cars are very nice cars for an affordable price. I would definitely recommend getting one and not using and Uber.

Karen Nelson Alpine, UT

Budget seems to always live up to its name. They have good prices and seem to be efficient and friendly. I have had 100% satisfaction every time.

Bethany Rockville, MD

Budget is flexible and rents cars to young drivers like 18 years old. However, the rental price is extremely high!

Spencer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

Everytime i use budget it seems like features that come standard on other rentals cost with Budget-- i get the name but come on.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I do not like budget. Last time I used them they charged me an additional day when I was a little late bringing the car back.

Becky Stiggins Provo, UT

Budget has always provided quality customer service and quality vehicles at a great price.

Sandra Dubas Salt Lake City, UT

Every time we travel and rent from Budget we have problems with them. They have hidden fees and and once in a while we encounter rude employees. Their cars are always in good conditions though.

Julie Firkins Orem, UT

I thought I was getting a certain car and when i got there i was given a different vehicle i was very disappointed !next time i will read the small print

Van M. Orem, UT

I liked the price when I had to rent a car to go on a work trip. The car worked great and the people were nice.

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

We use budget all the time. We love to rent vehicles on vacay and they always have great prices and service.

AF ,

We've had pretty good experiences with Budget. I like that you can usually find a promo or deal on their website when you're looking to book.

Myken , UT

We used Budget Rental Car on a recent family vacation and the customer service was excellent, very helpful and the price was so affordable.

Erin Glendening New Orleans, LA

The trucks Budget provides can hold a lot of objects and a good amount of weight. They have pretty fair prices.

take7 Sandy, UT

Check in and out sometimes is a hassle and they take a while but the price and size of the car couldn't be beat that time around and so it was fine.

Ben Pipes ,

I have used budget several times and have always had a positive experience. Customer service had been excellent.

David T Ogden, UT

I rented from Budget and they tried to change the car on me because they didn't have any available that I had reserved. The car got bad gas mileage but they didn't seem to care.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Horrible company. The customer rep was extremely rude. The rules you read on their website are completely different than the ones at the desk when you’re trying to get the car you already paid for. Very schemy company and very rude. Do not use this rental car company.

Jaime American Fork, UT

We've rented cars from Budget before and never had any issues. Cars were what we requested, and everything went great.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I travel a lot for work. I rarely use Budget but when I do I have been fairly happy with their service. Price is competitive and cars tend to be clean.

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

I did not have the best experience with Budget in Raleigh NC. They did not have a shuttle for a long time and we waited almost 30 min.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

Budget has great size moving trucks. As an interior designer I use them a lot and it’s nice to have great customer service where ever I rent

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Budget has great options and pricing is affordable. Customer service is awesome whenever we need help upgrading or finding what we need.

Robin Orem, UT

cheap rental but they didn't have the vehicle i booked a few times. they either had to upgrade me into a bigger vehicle for an extra charge or get a smaller rental which didn't work out for the amount of passengers i had. if was either take it or leave it kind of deal. never went there again.

Jr Orem, UT

don't waste your time booking with Budget. When you book your rental your are still not guaranteed a car. very disappointed when they tell you when you go pick up your rental that they have NO cars. No phone call to warn you. Very rude customer service. Will not do business with them anymore.

Rashida Laumatia Saint George, UT

Terrible customer service. Fees don’t get back to you when they said it would. And the cars aren’t always clean. When I reserve a car In advance I get there and have to wait for up to an hour every single time. It’s ridiculous!

Anya Lee Jacksonville, FL

Budget has been my go-to rental car company; They offer great deals.

Mike e Lakeland, FL

Deceptive practices associated with recent truck rental in St Augustine. Added additional insurance coverage to my bill after I declined it at counter

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

I use budget when renting local moving trucks. They have good rates for day and weekend use.

Larson Riverton, UT

A budget because they offer deals. The car seems to be in good condition and reliable.

Chuck Stiggins Provo, UT

They have great customer service and have always been very helpful when I am looking to rent a car.

Stevie American Fork, UT

Rented twice in a month in different states. Great prices. In and out fast. Close to airport.

Maile Curtis Salt Lake City, UT

Their services are not the best. I rented a car from them in Hawaii and they charged me for the damages on the car that were there before I rented it.

Lisa Schofield Salt Lake City, UT

Friendly helpful staff. A lot of cars to choose from. Clean cars on the inside and out.

leilani's life West Jordan, UT

We always use budget when we travel we find they are the best price and the most reliable.

MiKE McWilliams Little Rock, AR

Have not found their rates to be competitive in recent y ears; however, found them dependable cars in years gone by.

Esmeralda C Sylmar, CA

I use Budget whenever i need a rental for my roadtrips and love it. I always get amazing deals.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

I used Budget that my insurance paid for while my actual car was getting fixed. The car ran great and was nice!

Justin Riggs Salt Lake City, UT

Used many times for travel. Never had a bad experience. Priced well and good cars to choose from for any size needed.

amy rex ,

Value is great, but I always have to wait in long lines. The small price for their preferred members is worth it.