TouchBistro

7.3

Lisa Aronson

The were recommended to us. Customer support always answers my questions whenever I call. They take care of my needs. I also really enjoy using the Touch Bistro iPad, it's just user friendly.

Reply from TouchBistro

Hey, Lisa! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear that our customer support team is taking good care of you and that you're finding TouchBistro to be user friendly and enjoyable to use. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Alan Candelma

The owner was the one that actually chose it. We've never had any issues with the software. When we call customer support we always get results very quickly.

Devin Jacksonville, FL

The price and the ease of use were what convinced me of getting it. They are always quick to respond, clear, and helpful. I've never had any issue with them, it's good.

Wayne Johnson Santa Clara, UT

I'm very much pleased with the software, though there's a couple of things that I'd like them to change. That's just me though. Customer support is pretty good, but if you just want to talk to someone about something that's not urgent, they're kind of hard to get a hold of. They are not good at following through either.

Steven D'Arpino Nixa, MO

Compared to their competitors, they had good features for a good price. Overall, they're good, though the thing that could be improved is some kind of back up for reporting and such.

Reply from TouchBistro

Hey, Steven! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro to be competitive on features and price. With TouchBistro you can export your historical reporting data if you'd like to back it up; if you'd like help exporting and backing up your reports, please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Jennifer Robbins Camp Verde, AZ

They were the only option that we could find at the time. Customer support takes too long to help you out when you need them. They also charge too much to replace or update the system. Another thing they should improve is their communication with the bank companies, they don't do that well.

Phil Johnson

I didn't decide on this system, it was already in place when I got here. I haven't needed to contact customer support much, the software is just easy to use. Though, it should have a better way to access reports remotely.

Reply from TouchBistro

Hey, Phil! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear that even though you didn't decide on the system, you're finding TouchBistro to be easy to use and problem free. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Chris Evans

I found them a long time ago and decided to go with them. They've been good so far. The service is very reliable, though I wish I could integrate any wireless pay pad terminal to it.

Reply from TouchBistro

Hey, Chris Evans! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro to be reliable and problem free. As you know, TouchBistro gives you freedom to choose your payment processor; don't hesitate to reach out our customer service team to learn more about which of our payment processing partners offer wireless payment terminals best suited to your business needs. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

IrisDaniela-Yacob

Touch bistro makes training new employees effortless because of the easy to read screen, which results in minimal error when entering orders by employees.

Reply from TouchBistro

Hey, IrisDaniela-Yacob! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear TouchBistro is making it effortless for you to train new employees and is helping you eliminate order entry errors. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

RickKirkpatrick

The touch bistro works very well with very few issues. My only comment would be is to make sure you have fiber optic for your internet

Ben Gill

The software worked well for us, but the hardware gave us trouble. We discovered then that customer service is good until you have a problem. They should improve their equipment replacement policies or offer a better warranty for the tablets and hardware. It's mostly because, when they go down and you rely on them to do everything, you're stuck.

John Karkanas

I went with them since I had heard they were very good. Every time I talk to them they help us out. The system is reliable and pretty simple.

Pj Mckenzie

I got it since the software looked really good. Customer service is good, but when we were first setting it all up, it took quite a while for them to call us back.

Stephen Smee

We picked it since it was mac based. The system is very user friendly too. The only thing is that I wish they added some flexibility to discount reporting.

CharlieOleary

Everything is great especially user friendliness, UI, reports, and customer service. However my constructive criticism is that the app could certainly be faster

Reply from TouchBistro

Hey, CharlieOleary! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro to be great, from the app's user friendliness to our customer service team. I will share your feedback regarding the app speed with our development team. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

JohnWhite

I've been in the business for over 50 years and this is the best pos for restaurants I've ever used.

Willis Gilles

I haven't really had to call customer service very often, the system is just great. It's easy to use.

Reply from TouchBistro

Hey, Willis! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro to be working flawlessly for you and haven't had to get in touch with our 24/7 support team much. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Robert (Bob)Koury

From zero to full implementation in a week. Touch Bistro has so much depth yet simplicity of use. Well done!

Reply from TouchBistro

Hey, Bob! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear we could get you setup so quickly and you're find it easy to use in spite of the depth of features TouchBistro offers. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

William (Michael)Van Sickle

Easy to use! Great Suooort! Cost effective!! Highly recommend to other companies.

Steve Sanna

I got it mostly because of the ease of use. I like that it can save statistics of what goes trough it.

Lori Gilpatrick Columbus, GA

The reviews were what convinced me of getting it. The software is user friendly.

Richard Franklin Washington, MO

This system is absolutely horrible. We have had nothing but problems from day 1. Software glitches cause your customers to be double charged. Touch Bistro Payments have a fatal flaw of not being about to issue a refund without the credit card. They have an ill laid out process with chase on who is responsible for what. Tech support takes forever to get back to you. The TB payment device by ingenico does not work properly half the time, not initializing, throws weird errors when trying to process certain card types or starting bar tab. Remote menu management (the reason we bought it) doesn’t work properly. It hasn’t since day one. Prices constantly change on their own. Items duplicate themselves on the menu. There are ton of glitches still. We had our biggest event this weekend and the server went down for an hour during peak time. Waited on hold for 40 minutes with tech support who then spent 30 minutes applying a patch to correct the software issue. I see most of the reviews on here are positive. We have 3 local businesses near us that also bought TouchBistro and their experience has been as horrible as ours. Makes me wonder if many of these are paid reviews.

CharlieHeise

Customer service is second to none and the interface is super easy to use

Reply from TouchBistro

Hey, CharlieHeise! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear you're finding TouchBistro to be super easy to use and our customer service team has been taking great care of you. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

A.R. Lavallette, NJ

I like them since they have TV integration, though I'd like them to put in a reservation system.

Reply from TouchBistro

Hey, A.R.! Thanks so much for your review. Very happy to hear TouchBistro is working out for you. I will share your feedback regarding reservation system functionality with our development team. If there's anything I can do to make your experience even better, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Feb. 16th, 2018

The owner chose this service. I usually just use it for the cash register and as far as I'm concerned, it's ok.

John Oliveira Mountainside, NJ

Touchbistro is a pretty good product but after the sale of the system and iPads, not much help. We were able to enter the menu navigate it. A good product once again it is. Today 08/06/19 they rolled out an update that sidelined all of our credit card processing on their system. I gave up after two hours wait on their help line. That my review, it worked, we figured it to an update that made it useless.