Lightspeed Logo

Lightspeed

6.6

Suzy Collins Charlotte, NC

The customer service is out of this world! I pay for both the ecomm and the retail portion. If I ever need any assistance with anything they are willing and able to help.

Matthew New Bern, NC

Lightspeed has been our comprehensive inventory, sales, reporting, and processing system for over a year. We love the way the system integrates with QuickBooks and our credit card processor.

Aaron Scottsdale, AZ

Customer service has always been very helpful and willing to help with price if was willing to re-up earlier than my contract was for and for longer than a year extension

Annie Longarini Ottawa, ON

Great for tracking inventory and sales and is exceptionally user friendly. Customer service is easy to reach and generally helpful.

Anna Lee Gaia Memphis, TN

The software is very easy to use, and their customer service is great. We also use it for our online store and payments.

Tegan Moss Peterborough, ON

Lightspeed is a powerful tool that allows us to efficiently process sales, manage inventory, and run our ecommerce store. We highly recommend it.

Paul Nuyens London, ON

Excellent customer service Powerful reporting and inventory control Easy to use and implement Ecommerce platform is terrific, our customers love it!

Habitat Operations Longview, TX

Great customer service, with great response time. Very helpful, we love using Lightspeed for our retail store. Great investment for our non-profit.

Holly Antoine London, ON

Been using lightspeed for over 2 years and I am extremely happy. Service is excellent and the software is very user friendly Holly Antoine

LDP Calgary, AB

I enjoy using it. I have had it for 5 years and it's never given me any grief. Easy to learn and customer service is always available to assist

Jeffrey A

They have it covered in every way. Any questions I have are immediately taken care of. Simple integration to my quickbooks. Jeffrey CVBC California

SHELLEY BAILEY Wilson, NC

Lightspeed is very reasonably priced, user-friendly and meets many of our needs in the wine industry. Customer support is top notch!

Jahbyeck Gomez

Jeremy was amazing! He made the training fun as well, he's very thorough and knowledgeable. Very easy to understand! Thank you Jeremy!

Billie Jo Fruitland, MD

Retail program itself is great as long as you don't have any issues, however, customer support is horrible. Signed up for the Loyalty Program which was a complete joke. Have been trying to cancel for over a month as the program was not as described and unusable. Have tried to contact support and sales by phone and also email with no response. Customer support/sales claims they have tried to contact us, which they have not. Would not recommend!

Lightspeed Logo

Reply from Lightspeed

Hi Billie Jo, We would like to apologize for your recent experience with Lightspeed, and we hope that we can work together to get things moving in the right direction. We see that you have been in touch with our Customer Success team and we encourage you to continue working with them. Thank you, Lightspeed Customer Success Team

Jun. 11th, 2019

FREDDY ANDRADE

Fantastic choice of software, easy to use, fast tech support, integration friendly, good price. 100% recommended. FREDDY ANDRADE 352 GUEST HOUSE

Minh Phat Montreal, QC

The platform is incredibly accessible and easy to use. The costumer service is amazing, quick and friendly.

Caleb Gilbert Fort Collins, CO

The platform is amazing, simple to use without being dumbed down. I was making sales and processing orders immediately.

Pat New Braunfels, TX

I've been a happy user of Light Speed since 2010. Customer service & support is excellent. I have a women's boutique.

Evan

Awesome service! Love it how it works using the iPad, and it was so easy to train my staff. Great support, keep it up!

Elina

Friendly, helpful and supportive service. Clean and efficient system as well! An all around great bundle.

Mamie Causey Greenville, MS

Lightspeed is easy to use for front and back of the house! Customer service is top notch!

Rocky Rutledge Medicine Hat, AB

Excellent product and service. Been using it for 3 years at Canadian Gunhub and we love it

LotusVape&SmokeShop (FortMyers - Naples) Naples, FL

Best POS System ever i used , never have any issue , always got my all answers , 100% Satisfied

ali Dallas, TX

i called to get help with matrices and also to create a custom feild and rcvd help from form evan

Kyra Yang

Switched over from onsite to Lightspeed Retail. User friendly, great customer service. Relative ease with on-boarding.

Joseph Pilotte Verdun, QC

Their customer service and user friendly system is top notch

Alireza Nateghi Bedford, NS

Best POS system, easy to use, good prices, outstanding customer support.

Zia Comics Las Cruces, NM

Lightspeed enables me to have time cards, manage inventory, and more.

Tunegoon Hermitage, TN

The iCloud backup is key...reporting is great...customer service is exemplary!

Coulee Bike Co. Onalaska, WI

Exceptional POS with incredible ease of use, especially for a small business.

Karan Verma Elkridge, MD

ease of use and adaptability for real time use case is amazing.