Lightspeed Logo

Lightspeed

6.6

The Field Workers S. Veldstra Homer, AK

We have been using Lightspeed for the past 5 years. We have been able to grow our business by 10-20% each year because of the inventory control we have with Lightspeed. The ease of using this program from desktop PC's to iPads anywhere there is internet is wonderful. It is more than robust for our 10,000 plus skus Re-order points make fast work for ordering. Many choices for quick and easy to find reports. When COVID hit this March we had a shop already online and were able to take advantage of it for curbside service.

Steven Crnic Brooklyn, NY

Lightspeed is a very easy to use, dynamic platform to track sales metrics and data, as well as record purchases and accept payment. The analytics are great, and while we were switching over from our old POS system, the customer service team was very helpful with having us change over.

Jamie Osmond Lacombe, AB

Have been using lightspeed for 2 years now and I'm 100% happy with the investment. The limits are endless with this pos system. I have been dealing with several pos systems over my 25 years in retail and lightspeed tops them all. Really recommend checking out lightspeed to any retail business looking to get the best bang for their buck.

Josh Klauck Minneapolis, MN

We've been working with LS since our inception over 10 years ago and it has been a catalyst for our success. The integration and automation with our key partners is a huge benefit saving us time and money. Being able to access what is happening at the store at any given moment on my phone is also a huge plus. - Josh - Angry Catfish Bicycle

Ron Keller Westerville, OH

Their product, retail & eCommerce, is 2nd to none, and the cost is less than I was paying for a website without the ecommerce feature. I have been a customer of Lightspeed for 5 years anc could not be happier Ron Keller, Captivating Canines

Chris Abra Victoria, BC

Lightspeed Retail is a game-changer for our business and their on-boarding team is absolutely excellent. Even with our unique needs, they were able to point out an integration that would help adapt Lightspeed to our specific needs. We are excited to continue to use Lightspeed Retail into the future and keep growing the business.

Justin Sims West Columbia, SC

Super easy to use. Connects to online marketplaces and business has grown. Customer support great too! Switching to Lightspeed cloud based POS was the best decision we ever made! Highly recommended to anyone needing help in this ever-changing crazy world of retail!

Noah Wilson Montreal, QC

Lightspeed has been an important part of our cafe for over 3 years. It tracks sales effectively, it's easy to train new employees on, and the customer service is always helpful. The high amount of customization is a very nice bonus!

FIG Studio Kitchen Kincardine, ON

We have used Lightspeed for almost 2 years and absolutely love it. Our servers find it much easier going from table to table to take food and drink orders. Any issues we have had are usually fully resolved immediately or within a day or 2. It also makes our account and scheduling much easier. Before COVID-19 started we were about to start their loyalty program but we have put that on hold. Their webinars and customer service is excellent and we would highly recommend their POS system to any restaurant.

Jackie Wong Montreal, QC

Lightspeed is an amazing tool for independent business like ours Editorial Boutique . They are continuously evolving to offer the services of Ecom, integrated payment option, loyalty program. Thank you for helping independent business be more competitive in the market place.

Andrew Worm Cleveland, OH

Lightspeed is definitely a full-service POS, not a barebones "budget" choice. That said, it is powerful and has the best support, both from a sales and tech level. I'm looking forward to more integrations, such as Lightspeed Payments, to make the system even more powerful.

Marien Hornyak Frederick, MD

SO HAPPY with Lightspeed! We are an independent kitchen shop and Lightspeed keeps our inventory, provides a wide array of reports, and works seamlessly with our credit card processor. We could not have survived without the ease-of-use and dependability of Lightspeed.

Mary Blohm Cary, NC

Lightspeed is very intuitive and easy to learn. Keeps accurate inventory. Creating purchase orders and receiving inventory is fast and simple. Less chance for error using printed labels upon receiving, and scanners at the register. Takes less time to check out a customer.

Jessica Margaretville, NY

I've been with Lightspeed for my brick and mortar store for about 6 years and I wouldn't have it any other way. The interface is super easy and it keeps track of everything from payments to customer information. Reporting is a breeze, so is ordering and keeping track of special orders for customers.

Kris Burwash

We moved over to Lightspeed about 2 years ago and have been very happy. Remote access via the cloud has been indispensable. Support is always very helpful when we've had a problem or question and features are always being added and improved.

Sole Shoes

Lightspeed is super user friendly with top notch customer support. The only issue I have had with it is to change the price of a product made through a matrix you have to go to three different places to change the price in order for it to take effect which is tedious and time consuming. This has been brought to Lightspeed's attention and hopefully a fix is in the works. Other than that we have had no issues and love how Retail works seamlessly with eCom to keep inventory levels accurate.

Linda Rapid City, SD

Lightspeed is a very user friendly software, it made starting a new business very easy. I love the ability to be able to log on from anywhere and see how my business is doing. At the end of the year inventory is a breeze! Very professional staff

Isaac Mayer Fine Jewelry

The best software ever! I highly recommend it. its easy, and user friendly. I have nothing negative to say about light speed. It help our company in many ways and we thank the Lightpeed community for having the greatest customer service. Overall, I am a huge fan of Lightspeed. Thank you again!

Bethany Whaley Santa Fe, NM

Lightspeed is the company that keeps improving! It gets smarter and easier to navigate constantly. I have used other POS systems, and Lightspeed is the one I choose again and again. With the excellent reporting capabilities, Lightspeed is one of the only POS systems that has strong CRM qualities as well.

Ewan Mason

This is a fantastic system for a retail shop. Easy to use and understand and it comes with a hefty set of analytical tools that make keeping your biz on track easy. Combine that with cloud based access and it is a winner!! Ewan Berts Sports

Edwin Monterey Park, CA

I use lightspeed to run my warehouse and 2 retail locations. The training was great for my staff as they are able to figure out rather complex process without knowing anything technical. We don't have to guess about inventory anymore with analytics as well. Highly recommended.

Beth Kemah, TX

I have been a customer of Lightspeed Retail and Ecom for 2 years now and have had nothing but great experiences with them. My rep is always willing to help. Lightspeed Support is amazing at answering all my questions and walking me through fixing any issues I have.

Daniel San Diego, CA

Lightspeed Restaurant has been a lifesaver! It's easily configured, very stable, and the support team is just the BEST. From setup to random questions, I've always felt like we're in great hands. Glitches have been fixed fast, and the software is definitely always improving in useful ways.

Gennifer Longview, TX

Great customer service and response time to any questions or help that you may need. Very user friendly, has great reports. Great for keeping track of inventory, money, employee time and much more. Would recommended for other business.

Kendra Reddekopp

Just participated in first onboarding session and am excited to get our restaurant set up in Lightspeed. During the one hour session, Jeremy gave a great overview of the POS and detailed many of the things that can be done with it. Looking forward to working the system.

Kim Wichita, KS

Lightspeed support is awesome! We have just started using LightSpeed and have been very happy with whole process. They have been available to help and answer any question in a timely and friendly manner. It has been a pleasure to work with them.

Gino Capone Nanaimo, BC

Love lightspeed software and POS , everything integrates perfectly and works great together. It has made running our stores a breeze and managing staff and inventory even easier, would recommend lightspeed to anyone looking for a new POS software and more like their loyalty and more. Gino Capone Simatech Vapour Shop

Coho Joe Ashcroft, BC

We have been using lightspeed for many years now and absolutely love it! It is easy to modify the menu on the fly from your smart phone. Reports are top notch and easy to understand. Highly recommended for a small restaurant or cafe. Coho Joe Cafe in Sointula B.C

Brian/Lesa Winegar Zanesville, OH

Great experience!! The customer service team is amazing, always willing and able to work out your problem. The program is very user friendly and east to set up and use

Daniel Youngren San Diego, CA

Amazingly responsive customer support, especially in our early months of configuring our account and training our team on features. Very impressed with the continuous upgrades / fixes!

Heidi Geffen Napa, CA

I have been using Lightspeed in my retail business for several years, and have been happy since day one. The system is very easy to navigate, and customer service is top notch.

Pamela Dagher Roxboro, QC

We have been with Lightspeed for 3 months now and we love it! POS super easy and friendly to use. Also, their customer service is amazing, always here to help! 100% recommended!!!!

Natalie forrest Golden, BC

While the customer service is knowledgeable and quick, the ability to track inventory through an actual store and the online store is good. There are a lot of quirks and frustrating things that are enraging especially when using the ecom&retail together. Their loyalty program doesn't sync with the retail so you (and your customers) have to do things two or three times. You are forced to use SMS to contact your customers not email, you also have to pay for use above a certain amount. You have to pay for any "add-ons" - like booking appointments. You have to use their gift cards to work properly. It didn't work with our computer so had to buy a new one...so many little annoying things. What they have done is bought various things (like the online platform and loyalty program) from different companies and they aren't easily compatible which means that you have to do more work manually. It's not intuitive or progressive. But if you care about none of that.

David Cleary North Liberty, IN

Lightspeed makes doing business easy by combining Point of Sale, Ecommerce, and Merchant Services all in one place. They have excellent customer service, and save me time and money. David Cleary Cleary Brothers Vacuum

Kate Waco, TX

While Lightspeed eCom doesn’t integrate as easily with all available extensions, I like the back office customization of eCom and customer service is generally great and responsive. On the Retail side, the interface, inventory system and basic reporting have worked well for me for the past 5 years.

Alex Evoila5

Lightspeed is a very friendly user POS system. I have worked with different systems In the past and this one is definitely the best. Customers support is always there if you have questions. Highly recommend this!

Goldie Lundbek

Lightspeed has taken our business to the next level. We are able to process orders faster, keep better control over inventory and manage staff hours with ease. I highly recommend Lightspeed for any retail business!

Alexandra

Best POS app on the market. Period. Even without including their customer service(which is outstanding). I've been recommending it to everyone since and will continue to do so !

Mona Mansur

Really liking lightspeed! They have a great system and customer service line. Only thing is they required a full payment upfront. But in the long run it gives you a piece of mind thats it's all taken care of.

Julie Wright Linden, CA

Lightspeed has been a great experience so far, we have been working on lighspeed for about 9 months and we are completely satisfied with their performance and the customer service is pretty good. no complaints yet.

Jessica Paola, KS

It was easy from the start. Smooth setup, tech support is friendly and quick to answer. The only thing I wish they would look into is inventory. There seems to be multiple unnecessary steps to putting inventory in. I have to input the item and then print the barcode/sticker and then input that number into the item afterwards as well.

Craig Cooper Menifee, CA

Can't imagine my store running without Lightspeed. More than a good value. I see one downside listed is the cost, but compared to an inventory out of control it's a bargain. Well worth the money and effort to setup.

Pete Bonaskiewich Clermont, FL

Lightspeed has really helped me streamline my business. It is very easy to learn and use. It does a great job at tracking inventory and re-ordering. The ability to conveniently store customers data safely is another great plus. But it is a bit pricey.

Katherine Charlotte, NC

The software was very easy to use and setup. Extremely user-friendly. Our company has used several POS software applications and this transition to LightSpeed was the easiest by a long shot.

Austin Missoula, MT

Lightspeed has really helped our business, from the easy inventory adding/transfering, to the amount of reports that can be pulled. They even have a time keeping record for employees!

Tim Pano

We've been using Lightspeed in our shop for 3 years now. It's a fully loaded POS with plenty of cool integrations that help manage your shop and increase sales. My experience with customer service has been top notch!

Seattle Audubon Nature Shop

Lightspeed has really helped our small business improve efficiency and data tracking - as well as open doors to things like e-commerce and marketing that is helping bring our old systems into the modern age. Also their really responsive and readily available 24-hour service desk is awesome.

Thiva Sri Markham, ON

We are using lightspeed restaurant POS. We really like the system for its user friendly navigation and tools for modifications.

Marie Pilote Vancouver, BC

The full POS is base on an application Ipad. the back office can be use from any computer and it's live with the POS. Took a lot time to set up the back office the first time but we get support and training to help us.

Wynwood Walls Shop Fort Lauderdale, FL

Great point of sale and inventory management tool. Very easy to navigate through, Effortles way to obtain detailed sales reports. Intuitive platform that is easy to use and teach new staff