Best Company Guarantee Lightspeed Logo

Lightspeed

6.6

Doug Choptiany Leduc, AB

Being brand new to business, I needed i wanted something all in one and worked with my accounting software (Quickbooks) and Lightspeed did fit that bill, at first i was very frustrated, and some features which I was told where part where not, but after a couple weeks I was able to get my full retail, up and running and 1.5 months after was able to get my Ecomm running and had my first order on it some 24 after of going live. The customer service imo is 2nd to none.

Abdelmalek Saoudi Dartmouth, NS

Before we opened our restaurant we shopped around for the best POS System and Lightspeed was by far the best of them all, pricing was competitive, customer service was exceptional...The system is user friendly and the team is always available to answer our questions. We highly recommend Lightspeed Abdelmalek. S Casablanca Authentic Moroccan Cuisine

Josh Smiths Falls, ON

We use the restaurant POS and it's always met our needs. The ipad solution is mobile, we use it for our catered events, as well as our brick and mortar locations. They invest heavily in product improvement and have even added features that we personally requested. Cloud reporting is a must and their solution is functional and easy to use. We can monitor real time sales from multiple locations at once. Highly recommend!!

Malcolm Kojokaro Toronto, ON

We started with Lightspeed about 2 years ago and have pivoted a few times during the last year and a half. Lightspeed has done a lot to improve during the lockdown and we have benefitted by adding on a few new modules. Having everything integrated has saved time and money. Setting things up can be tedious and figuring out how to work around Lightspeed is incapable of is a chore. Once all the laborious tasks are completed, it is all worth it. The technical support team is very helpful and available 24 hours a day.

Sandrini Shoes Pointe-Claire, QC

From the beginning when we chose Lightspeed as a POS, we were treated with great customer service, training and support after-sales. Over the past 2 years, every time we have encountered issues, Lightspeed support agents listen to our issue and put through a solution. A support email is then sent to review and verify that our issue has either been resolved or is being worked on. We are still discovering great tools and put them to good use as we have evolved with the system. The training for our staff was simple and easy to carry out. Lightspeed is very user friendly.

DeNatale Marketing Bayville, NJ

Lightspeed has taken our small business of about 10 people from brick and mortar to online in no time at all. Entering items into their system is simple and you can add them to an online store within minutes. The checkout experience is changing my business for the positive. The system and interfaces are easy to use and set up. We are very happy with Lightspeed and highly recommend it!

Andrew Desiderio San Diego, CA

We are a 40 year Brick and Mortar AND E-commerce company that carries 1000s of unique skus. Needing a software that is heavier than just the POS is essential. Inventory management and the ability to integrate with E-commerce was a non-negotiable for my next POS. Lightspeed does have some frequent, mostly minor bugs, it is nice that they constantly update and enhance their program. There often seems to be a disconnect between software designers and the retail experience, but this program bridges the data management needed to go with the point of sale functionality. Product management has been efficient. Customer service has been very helpful via telephone or chat and are always available which is nice. Even better, the amounts of time to need to contact customer service is minimal. After one year of use, I can say I use this program with confidence and I believe it packs the punch needed to handle scale. Most cloud POS seemed geared for start up or micro retail. Lightspeed had the best blend of power needed to handle a sizable company as well as the agility to be cloud based and utilize mobile platforms. The ability to have an integration with Shopify as well as the integrated customer support was the perfect nudge to migrate to Lightspeed

EmbellishMe Greenville, SC

What an amazing POS!! It takes some time setting up, but once you do, it really can save your business! Customer service is very helpful when it comes to teaching you and your team the system. Lightspeed helps you cut purchase ordering time in half with automatic reordering. Inventory counts and reconciliation helps you manage your inventory appropriately and effectively. The more you invest your time into setting up the system, the more it gives back to you. Would and do recommend to any business 100%

TLC Pool & Spa Services Charles Town, WV

This retail system does it all! It has been a wonderful experience from the start. The inventory tracking, the invoicing, Quickbooks integration, time clock, rewards program, and the list goes on of all the awesome features! The customer service is top notch, they are always able to help if you have a question or an issue to resolve (which there are not a lot of issues!!). Highly recommend this!

Donna A Road Town,

I worked with other POS systems in the past and find Lightspeed much more user friendly than the others. You can build your menu in literally a few hours and the flexibility is amazing! I have not come across a single scenario in the build that isn't already addressed within the system. And the video tutorials are well done, explaining processes step by step, The technical support team are quick to respond and follow through issues to resolution. I recommended Lightspeed to two colleagues already and will continue to share my positive experiences with others.

Sara Jones Seattle, WA

Lightspeed was so easy to implement and train our employees. So much of the software is very intuitive. The customer service and onboarding was excellent. We felt very supported. The big take away is the integration between Lightspeed POS, Lightspeed Payments and eCommerce. The analytic tools are so much more than what we had before. Honestly, it's hard to come up with anything negative to say. It does seem a bit pricey and while I appreciate discounts and deals like the next person, I don't appreciate having to make a decision to buy based on a specific deadline in order to get the better price. Overall Lightspeed POS has improved our workflow and efficiency. We seem to stumble on new cool tools frequently. We are very happy with the product.

Todd Warner Granada Hills, CA

Lightspeed is very user friendly, Training is made very simple. The reports are easy to run from anywhere. The customer service has been great and Lightspeed is always working on making new improvements. I also use Lightspeed ecomm which has been a lifesaver during covid. My overall experience with lightspeed has been great. I love that as my business expands Lightspeed has made it seamless. Everyone at Lightspeed has been wonderful in helping me with all and any questions that my team or myself might have.

Sandrine Campeau Montreal, QC

Lightspeed has made my life as a small business owner in the food business much easier. Their reporting is solid, their interface is very intuitive and I can update menu items within seconds. I had shopped around around systems, downloaded their demos and nothing compares to Lightspeed. And as a bonus this is a Montreal based company with EXCELLENT customer service. I will be a loyal client for life!

Elysian Fields Sarasota, FL

When I purchased an existing business, I had a list of priorities and Lightspeed checked them all off, from inventory management to eCom. From the ease of use and intuitive toolbars to the basic functionality. The added apps that work with Lightspeed, such as Homebase, just were icing on the cake for me. I have over 35 years in retail with fortune 50 companies and this POS for a single store, is equal or better! I have no problem recommending Lightspeed and am open to answering any specific questions anyone may have regarding the use of this product.

Patusie Clothing and Accessories Laval, QC

I chose Lightspeed Retail POS software because apart from system to process my sales I needed an easy and quick way to review my stock levels as well as assess my sales from month to month. Lightspeed did not disappoint. I am able to easily generate reports and I’ve also been able to do away with the cost of engaging an employee to do this. The software is also very accessible for someone who is not familiar with POS plus there are ready videos to help whenever I need do something new that I hadn’t done yet.

Gabe Finkelstein Boise, ID

My bike shop has been using Lightspeed for over seven years and it's our daily driver. This professional and efficient program builds in organization and data in functional, intuitive use. There's not many drawbacks as the general job it does is polished, though customizing some tools would be great to maximize my shop's needs. Reps are always excellent to work with, knowledgeable and helpful. The value is decent and the program is trustworthy.

Deborah Sanchez McKinney, TX

Griffin Jewelry migrated to Lightspeed POS system in October 2019. Lightspeed has transformed the way we do business and serve our customers. We can readily track inventory, sales, and work orders. The onboard training was a smooth transition for all employees. Lightspeed provided us with quality training to implement the new system and is always available with the online chat. We love the interface and were able to customize it to our needs. We would highly Lightspeed if you are looking for a quality, dependable, & affordable point of sale system.

Myles Kesten Scarborough, ON

I am still in the onboarding phase of using Lightspeed Retail. Their onboarding staff is helpful, organized, and sensible. I have spent a long time researching 12 different platforms before deciding with multichannel platform to move my electronics business to. There are no perfect solutions, but Lightspeed has shown a willingness to carry me along at my speed, not theirs. I was a user of Lightspeed OnSite for, I think, 12 years before this. Back then I took a chance on a little known company with questionable financing for my most critical business system. Not only did they survive and grow, but they learned and are still learning today. And they are a much more credible competitor in a dynamic business segment. I highly recommend them.

Harry Drakopoulos Montreal, QC

Lightspeed truly understands the realities of a small business. We’ve been with them since there very first version ''onsite'' and now moved over to 'retail cloud-based' and it’s a great solution for us. It's a flexible platform that allows you to all so integrate to 3rd party apps. They are very close to there clients and move quickly on new trending tecnologies.

Emily Guffey Lawrence, KS

I run two children's toy stores and we have used Lightspeed for 7 years! It has made a tremendous difference in our ability to transfer merchandise between the two stores, compare inventory and sales levels, and order product at shows with the cloud based POS! Their tech support is AMAZING and if they can't figure something out right away they are very quick to respond when they do figure it out (I've only had to wait 24hrs max).

Tony Hermitage, TN

Lightspeed has been in my cigar lounge for about 3 years now. Having the ability to look at real-time from home is great. The interface is a big complicated to set up, but if you battle thru it, the service is really really good. The customer service is very helpful and knowledgable. I re-upped my service and that's the best vote of confidence I can give. Tony

Ashley Wallis Knoxville, TN

I've worked with several POS systems over more than 15 years in retail and hospitality. Lightspeed is intuitive, easy to use and powerful enough to handle everything my business needs. The system was in place when we recently purchased a new location; Lauren and the support team have worked tirelessly to ensure a seamless transition. I have yet to run into an issue I can't figure out quickly, or get an answer to instantly. So far, I am incredibly pleased with both the product and the people behind the scenes.

Joshua Amyot Terrebonne, QC

We're using Lightspeed now at almost 10 of our locations. Service is always on point, our rep Andrew is always there to answer questions when needed. They even added some functionality features to the app specific for us, which is almost unheard of in the industry. We use their POS at full service restaurants and cafeterias, even a few beavertails locations. Definitely recommend. Josh, Food services manager, Bytown Catering

Lori Taylor Valdosta, GA

Lightspeed POS and Ecommerce Software is very easy to navigate! While using the system on a daily basis, it is always fast and if any problems arise, their customer support is available 24/7. They have helped our store many times troubleshoot problems and they are sure to quickly problem solve and get things back to normal at a very fast pace. Lightspeed customer support is always very positive and friendly to speak with as well. We recommend this product to anyone looking for a POS or Ecommerce platform.

Scott Baste Key Largo, FL

been with lightspeed for 7 years now. they have great customer service. i really appreciate how easy it is to set up and configure and change while on the fly. i can customize my cash register and this greatly speeds up checkout. we are a small retail store and kayak rental business and lightspeed handles all of our over the counter transactions as well as our phone in reservation charges. I like that i can use it on any computer/phone/tablet and not just ipad like other systems. this is great for us as we are tough on the equipment in this harsh saltwater environment in which we operate.

Marva Romeo

LightSpeed is the best thing that ever happened to our facility. It does most of the work for you example calculation of sales of each individual product also we use to have to run a month end reports on different sheets of paper, now we can go to category and print our month end report. If there's a problem with light speed it's fixed in a very timely manner. Love LightSpeed

Pam Marshall Reno, NV

I have been using Lightspeed at my retail brick and mortar business for two years. I have used other POS systems that caused me such problems. Lightspeed is different and the best out there for your money. It has incredible reporting capabilities which is such a time saver for me and my accounting team. Whenever I do have an issue, Lightspeed's 24 hour help line is always available to fix anything that might be going on. It is rare though . . . Usually it runs perfectly for months on end. During events and the holiday season when I am very busy, it has never failed me.

Jason

We've been using Lightspeed for just over a year at Club Social Le Scaphandre (Diving Bell) and it has been amazing. After using so many inefficient systems, Lightspeed has been the best for running the bar efficiently. The iPad is familiar, wireless, and the interface is super simple to use. Using their service has improved the operations for all aspects of the bar. Highly recommend!

Ana B

We use the e-com from Lightspeed and our experience has been fantastic. We compared it with their competitor, and I found it much easier the set up. Adding a new product, making it visible or invisible, it's easy and quick. The system itself is made for beginners or pros. I find the cost reasonable, when you think that we can have our products around the planet.

Kathy Benson Blue Ridge, GA

I'm very pleased with both the POS for retail and the integrated Ecomm site. It's been almost a full year and while any change over from software has some pain points- i found this system to be easy to learn for me and my employee. Very good support and trust me- I used them! I would recommend this software for any business. I'm a happy customer! Jumping Mouse Beads- brick and Mortar ad well as Ecomm. Go see my sight!

Nicholas McCafferty

Barrie Pool and Patio has been a user of Lightspeed for multiple years now. We have found this system extremely reliable, efficient, user-friendly and most importantly the support from the company itself is there when you need it. The system is straight forward and I would highly recommend for people who are just starting up a business or even have an existing business.This system is also very easy to teach new hires. It is quite self explanatory.

W Redman-Gress Johns Island, SC

Lightspeed is incredibly user-friendly. All our staff members were working it easily in no time. The support team responds quickly to any question we've had. The ability to customize parts of the intake screen for our particular retail business has been great--from entering inventory, tracking vendors, generating sales reports, being able to easily track our growth, to customizing the information we gather from our customers. Lightspeed has been a seamless partner from our opening with sales of 20K per month to five times that now.

Andy Walters Oklahoma City, OK

We've been using lightspeed at our business since 2019 and we've never looked back! As a very high volume piercing studio we need to have a reliable POS and Lightspeed has been fantastic since day one! The POS itself was super easy to set up and has been almost bombproof, certainly when compared to some of the other systems we've used! Recently we've been running their ecommerce platform as well as the retail POS and couldn't be happier with the results!

Heidi Geffen

LightSpeed had been a breeze to work with. I had originally started with MerchantOS several years ago, which was then taken over by LightSpeed. The transition was easy & efficient, and the service has only improved with time. Customer service is available 24/7, and is absolutely top notch. I have recommended this LightSpeed to three other small retailers, who are all as pleased as I am.

Emily Jackson, TN

Once we got over the initial hump of switching from our old POS system to Lightspeed it was wonderful! I would never go back. Having a cloud based point of sale system where everything is at my finger tips has been a game changer. I can access information and reports based on anything I could possibly need with their analytics tools. Making marketing decisions, buying decisions, mark downs etc is now much more informed instead of "flying by the seat of our pants."

Dean Bandavanis Carroll, OH

I am the owner of a motorcycle shop, Bandit Choppers from Columbus OH. After trying 3 different POS systems we decided to try Lightspeed. We been using it for almost a year and the experience is excellent. We use the system for motorcycle repair work orders, inventory, tracking parts, retail sales and more. Best system for the money. Excellent customer support at anytime. We highly recommend go any retail business.

Anita Adams

We started with Lightspeed a few years ago and there is no turning back. The 24/7 customer service is fabulous. The program is so easy that when we hire new people - we really don't even have to train them. Lightspeed helps us keep track of our inventory and we noticed that our sales picked up as the bartenders can quickly serve the clients.

David Sperstad Little Falls, MN

Ease of use. Easy learn features that are easy to teach staff. Ingrates well with our accounting system. Fast, reliable, trustworthy customer service when we need it. We also appreciate how we can alternate between service and sales platform seamlessly. The easy to use and understand reports are most beneficial. Inventory management and margin control are enhanced and help us maintain better profit margins.

LJB

I use LightSpeed every day, all day. It is extremely user friendly. My more recent positive experience included a budgetary conflict. There was a discrepancy between our budget and the recent renewal invoice. Our rep worked right with me and it was a flawless plan to rectify the difference. This was such a nice experience working with Matthew. He genuinely want this customer to be not only satisfied, but happy in the end. Not seen very often in enough companies now!

Line Daems Providence, RI

My business has been using LS as a POS for many years. We have been very happy with it! It is easy to use and has helped us tremendously with inventory optimization! We have integrated Mailchimp, Thirdshelf and other programs, all without any issues. The helpdesk has been great. Whenever we had a small question or issue, we received quick, friendly and efficient help! We also have switched to Ecom to sell our goods only. Finally we have our inventory in one place. Couldn't be more happy!

Brianne R. Bozeman, MT

We spent a lot of time researching to find the best POS system for our small retail apparel and manufacturing company. Lightspeed's features alone make them an ideal system, but their customer service really puts them over the top for us. In addition to always being there for a phone call or chat when we have questions, they have an exceptional database of knowledge for quick reference and to build employee manuals. From purchase orders, to vendor returns, easy exchanges and backorders, this system makes it easier to run your business well.

James Grasso

Pros: The user interface was my first draw to Lightspeed. Ease of use and mostly easy workflows pulled me in. We also like the numerous integratabtle add ons available. The multi-store feature works well. Cons: It did not believe in negative numbers but that is changing. We do not like that custom fields don't save the same way as other standard fields.

Steven Hoffman

I cannot speak highly enough about the ease of use and versatility of this product. From sales, inventory and make sure my books balance its all very intuitive and straight forward. And in the odd time I do get stuck the support team has been extremely helpful with figuring it all out. I would Highly recommend this product to any business looking to move their sales and inventory into a easy straight forward program. I'd give it more stars if I could.

David

Lightspeed Retail is cloud based POS system that comes with a host of features for the modern retailer. Very suitable for small-to-medium businesses with single or multiple locations. Pricing is scalable depending on the size of the organization. We give them 5 stars even though there are a few flaws, but comparable systems seem to have more flaws, and Lightspeed has an active and responsive system for submitting feedback and a user forum for feature discussion, which I recommend investigating before purchase.

Dia Gilley West Palm Beach, FL

It has been a delight working with Lightspeed as our POS. From getting a quote to installation to day to day usage, the operating system has been intuitive, making it easy to learn/train new employees and reporting on the back-end. When we have encountered a problem, it has been easy to reach out to the technical department to resolve it. And they actually follow up to make sure it is still working!! We are all impressed with the system.

Tin Roof Cafe Orangeville, ON

We have been using Lightspeed for a few years now. I find it easy to use and add products/modifiers. Really easy to get staff trained up on the system even when they do not know what all the drinks are yet. I really love how the gift cards are integrated right into the system and have never had a problem with one being loaded. Would recommend to anyone in the food industry.

Ryan Legere Chilliwack, BC

the light speed team is always very helpful the pos machines are easy to use the web interface for updates makes my job so easy

Luigi Minerva Montreal, QC

Absolutely loving lightspeed at Antonietta Restaurant. The ease of use makes it super easy to train new staff (and there’s a lot of new staff right now) and using the cloud makes doing my bookkeeping real easy from anywhere

Peter McGarry Lethbridge, AB

Lightspeed is a fantastic POS. Reliable, easy to program good functionality. Don't need a computer degree to set up or program. In 3 years our POS has not crashed or stalled. Customer support is remarkable. The team is knowledgeable and professional. My questions are answered the same day. One less thing I have to worry about.

Primavera YUMARI Kann Arcata, CA

Hello, I just want to said thank you lightspeed you are awesome guys I highly appreciate your help and the way that you guys take care and solve every single situation that come to my business, Kofe to go feel happy to suggested to everyone work with this amazing team.