With the belief that commerce belongs to everyone, Dax Dasilva founded Lightspeed in Montreal, Canada, in 2005. Lightspeed was named one of Canada’s "200 Fastest Growing Companies by Profit" in 2012. In 2013, Lightspeed built their first US office in New York. The company is out to help businesses manage their online and in-store business with e-commerce integration and offers a cloud-based, point of sale  (POS) software system. Lightspeed has never only focused on the ability to generate sales transactions through POS features like a number of other POS providers. Instead, it has focused on helping entrepreneurs, small business owners, and other entities to work smarter and create the best possible experience for each customer.

The Good

• Integrated Ecommerce Platform
  • Cloud POS Features
  • POS for Retailers
  • Restaurant POS

Integrated Ecommerce Platform

Lightspeed integrates an e-commerce platform with its POS sale software tools to help each business combine their respective brick-and-mortar and online stores. This provides a way for any retail business to manage both its physical store and e-commerce store in one centralized POS system. Customers are able to see the inventory available and make purchases online with the use of a credit card or other purchasing means such as debit cards, gift cards, and cash. This e-commerce solution not only saves time, but makes running your business much easier.

Cloud POS Features

One of the great advantages of using Lightspeed POS software is the cloud-based system. This software is able to run when connected to the internet in any location. Both cloud-based restaurant POS and cloud-based retail POS are available.

POS for Retailers

Lightspeed provides a wonderful POS solution to retailers with its POS software that caters to a retailers' needs. This software includes inventory management features, centralized purchasing, employee management, manageable software variations, pricing and cost tracking, inventory customization, data analytics, and low-stock alerts. Users are also able to create customer profiles to better understand what their customers are interested in as well as past purchases they have made there. Other features include, but are not limited to: customer loyalty programs, special order capabilities, layaways, and a variety of payment processing options. Transactions can be made with mobile payments, credit and debit cards, and contactless transactions. Gift cards are also accepted by these POS terminals for retailers.

For business owners, a key feature is the data analytics feature providing real-time data around the clock. This data is exportable and allows for remote reporting. These advanced reporting management features allow for businesses to be much more aware of how the business is doing in one or multiple locations.

Restaurant POS

Point of Sale software created for the food industry provides users with many features to boost customer satisfaction through excellent customer support. Different types of restaurant POS software provided are: bakery and cafe, quick service, fine dining, bar and nightclub, and hotel restaurants. When beginning, new users can link their favorite accounting apps to the software for credit card processing etc. These POS terminals facilitate table-side ordering, offline mode functioning without internet connection, and a cloud-based database.

For Restaurant POS in hotels, customers are able to order menu items quickly and easily using the mobile device mobile POS features on a mobile app. This app makes the purchasing process significantly easier. It is as if you had given customers their own pocket-size POS terminals. One of the integrations that has great potential is customers paying from their phones. This has been facilitated by the new credit card capabilities available online.

Similar to the POS for retailers, Lightspeed restaurant POS is equipped with easy-to-use customer loyalty programs. Through this program you can track purchase orders, offer bonus points to frequent visitors, send automated campaigns to members, and analyze consumer insights. The Lightspeed restaurant point of sale solution also boasts real-time data analytics with exportable reports and reporting and employee management between multiple locations.

One other feature that is unique to the food industry is the self order menu. Here, customers are able to order menu items from the comfort of their table without the assistance of a waiter or waitress. All of these software features come with new and improved POS hardware which facilitates credit card, debit card, and gift card transactions with its multifaceted card reader and printing receipts with a receipt printer. This eliminates the need for an older traditional cash register, cash drawers, and other out-dated sales integrations.

The Bad

• High Monthly Fee
  • Long Contract Length

High Monthly Fee

Lightspeed systems have a higher monthly fee when compared to other point of sale software companies. It is around $69 per month, but can vary depending on which point of sale program you purchase. The $69 monthly retail plan includes one register, up to five employee capabilities, personal on-boarding, free automatic updates, and other basic tasks. The basic package may not provide the volume of hardware and integrations needed by a medium or large retail business. As such, it could become quite costly to invest in bigger packages for these larger retail businesses.

Long Contract Length

On top of the high monthly fee, to purchase Lightspeed’s POS system it requires you to purchase a one year contract. This can be a big commitment for businesses that are just looking to try out new software. However, there is a 14-day free trial available.

The Bottom Line

We recommend the Lightspeed restaurant and retail POS platform systems to any business that is looking for a long term POS system and is willing to pay for it. Because the basic package starts out more expensive, it can be more cost effective for a smaller business since the bigger the company, the more expensive the sale software becomes. If retail businesses, restaurants, or small business owners are also looking to incorporate a full-service e-commerce platform or find a POS software system designed specifically for their type of business, this is a good program to use. It facilitates quicker and more efficient customer service and customer support to better sell its product with a variety of customization options. We support that Lightspeed provides each customer with a good sale POS product and encourage you to look into the pros and cons to see how they align with your current POS needs.

View Top Rated Companies

4.9

Karan Verma
November 6th, 2019 Columbia, MD DETAILS

The software is way beyond more capable of handling the load of your thinking. Be ready for exploring the wide range of features in this tool. Make sure to have your team a clear idea of what you want and rest leave it on Lightspeed.

Kris Burwash
October 31st, 2019 DETAILS

We moved over to Lightspeed about 2 years ago and have been very happy. Remote access via the cloud has been indispensable. Support is always very helpful when we've had a problem or question and features are always being added and improved.

Sara Lesieur
October 21st, 2019 DETAILS

One of my favourite things about this system that sets it apart from others I have used is the ability to work remotely. I can log onto this program on my personal computer and stay in touch with my store and do work even when I am not physically there. They offer 24-hour customer assistance and all team members are highly responsive. I have also found that they have a large number of videos that help you learn the software and self-train if any questions come up when trying to navigate the system at first. That being said, the system is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate. This is the 3rd POS system I have used and the best one by far! I wish I had made the switch years ago!

Ana B
October 16th, 2019 DETAILS

We use the e-com from Lightspeed and our experience has been fantastic. We compared it with their competitor, and I found it much easier the set up. Adding a new product, making it visible or invisible, it's easy and quick. The system itself is made for beginners or pros. I find the cost reasonable, when you think that we can have our products around the planet.

LotusVape&SmokeShop (FortMyers - Naples)
October 16th, 2019 Naples, FL DETAILS

Best POS System ever i used , never have any issue , always got my all answers , 100% Satisfied

Evan
October 11th, 2019 DETAILS

We have used Lightspeed for the last year at The Diving Bell Social club and it has been a dream come true. After using so many bloated and inefficient POS systems over the years, Lightspeed has earned its place as the best software for running a bar smoothly. The iPad is sleek, and wireless, and the user interface is second to none. I can't say enough about how much using their service has improved the operations for our staff and management.

Alexandra
October 1st, 2019 DETAILS

Best POS app on the market. Period. Even without including their customer service(which is outstanding). I've been recommending it to everyone since and will continue to do so !

Kathy Benson
October 1st, 2019 Blue Ridge, GA DETAILS

I'm very pleased with both the POS for retail and the integrated Ecomm site. It's been almost a full year and while any change over from software has some pain points- i found this system to be easy to learn for me and my employee. Very good support and trust me- I used them! I would recommend this software for any business. I'm a happy customer! Jumping Mouse Beads- brick and Mortar ad well as Ecomm. Go see my sight!

Nicholas McCafferty
September 27th, 2019 DETAILS

Barrie Pool and Patio has been a user of Lightspeed for multiple years now. We have found this system extremely reliable, efficient, user-friendly and most importantly the support from the company itself is there when you need it. The system is straight forward and I would highly recommend for people who are just starting up a business or even have an existing business.This system is also very easy to teach new hires. It is quite self explanatory.

W Redman-Gress
September 25th, 2019 Johns Island, SC DETAILS

Lightspeed is incredibly user-friendly. All our staff members were working it easily in no time. The support team responds quickly to any question we've had. The ability to customize parts of the intake screen for our particular retail business has been great--from entering inventory, tracking vendors, generating sales reports, being able to easily track our growth, to customizing the information we gather from our customers. Lightspeed has been a seamless partner from our opening with sales of 20K per month to five times that now.

Sole Shoes
September 19th, 2019 DETAILS

Lightspeed is super user friendly with top notch customer support. The only issue I have had with it is to change the price of a product made through a matrix you have to go to three different places to change the price in order for it to take effect which is tedious and time consuming. This has been brought to Lightspeed's attention and hopefully a fix is in the works. Other than that we have had no issues and love how Retail works seamlessly with eCom to keep inventory levels accurate.

Andy Walters
September 17th, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

Our business had been searching for a POS system that was able to handle the huge inventory that we have in addition to the large number of clients that we take care of on a daily basis. We’d tried a few in the past but with one thing or another they just didn’t suit the purpose that we needed. Either the inventory management was lacking or the user-friendliness required to streamline our sales was. Enter Lightspeed. First of all the import of data from our old system to the new was almost flawless and the minor issues we did have were taken care of by a member of their excellent support staff almost as quickly as the issues presented themselves. The inventory management part of the POS is amazing. Not only is it incredibly accurate it’s also super easy to navigate! I can build purchase orders and enter inventory received so much faster than I had been able to in the past. When I say that this has saved me personally hours of time I am not exaggerating! A job that used to take me hours is now done in a matter of minutes. The system itself is so very user friendly that even the least computer literate of our team has no problem navigating the software. Add to the fact that we can use it portably while running on an iPad or other tablet and this system really has improved the way that we are able to interact with and help our clients. We have just invested in the loyalty system that Lightspeed Retail offers and so far we’ve had some very exciting results. All-in-all this system has changed the way that we look at POS systems as well as our marketing techniques. After 12 months of use we jumped right in to a 3 year subscription! I could not recommend this POS more. Well done Lightspeed Retail! Andy Walters, Manager. 23rd Street Body Piercing, Oklahoma City. OK

Heidi Geffen
September 17th, 2019 DETAILS

LightSpeed had been a breeze to work with. I had originally started with MerchantOS several years ago, which was then taken over by LightSpeed. The transition was easy & efficient, and the service has only improved with time. Customer service is available 24/7, and is absolutely top notch. I have recommended this LightSpeed to three other small retailers, who are all as pleased as I am.

Linda
September 13th, 2019 Rapid City, SD DETAILS

Lightspeed is a very user friendly software, it made starting a new business very easy. I love the ability to be able to log on from anywhere and see how my business is doing. At the end of the year inventory is a breeze! Very professional staff

Gwen
September 13th, 2019 Munnsville, NY DETAILS

We did a lot of research into numerous companies, did many "walk thru's" of their products. We had been using Quickbooks POS and thought we were upgrading to Revel. We quickly realized that REvel was aimed mostly at Restaurants (we were given the impression on our walk thru that it would work wonderfully for our retail shop). We did more research and chose Lightspeed. They were very helpful and up front during our walk thru, answering all of our questions, even when we wouldn't like the answer. They helped us with the download of our customers and inventory into their system. Then did an amazing amount of training to help us learn the system. And they continue to offer training at any time if we think we need it. Their customer service is spectacular! They are quick to respond and easy to work with, especially for us older generation folks.

Isaac Mayer Fine Jewelry
September 13th, 2019 DETAILS

The best software ever! I highly recommend it. its easy, and user friendly. I have nothing negative to say about light speed. It help our company in many ways and we thank the Lightpeed community for having the greatest customer service. Overall, I am a huge fan of Lightspeed. Thank you again!

Mona Mansur
September 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Really liking lightspeed! They have a great system and customer service line. Only thing is they required a full payment upfront. But in the long run it gives you a piece of mind thats it's all taken care of.

Jessica Featherstone
September 6th, 2019 Cedarburg, WI DETAILS

I moved from Lightspeed to Clover and it's night and day. I had to piecemeal the Clover system on the back end to be useful and Lightspeed hands you so much. I've since added more and more of the Lightspeed system like loyalty because their tools are amazing. One of the best parts is their customer service. You get quick answers and they go above and beyond. Whether it's something as simple as why isn't my shipping working on ecom or how can I verify my website with the different social media platforms, their FAQs and customer service team never disappoint. If you are thinking about switching, do it. You won't regret it. It's made me more efficient all around. Thanks Lightspeed! Jessica Featherstone from Close to the Heart

Bethany Whaley
September 4th, 2019 Santa Fe, NM DETAILS

Lightspeed is the company that keeps improving! It gets smarter and easier to navigate constantly. I have used other POS systems, and Lightspeed is the one I choose again and again. With the excellent reporting capabilities, Lightspeed is one of the only POS systems that has strong CRM qualities as well.

John Beckham
August 21st, 2019 Cordova, TN DETAILS

Love Lightspeed! We have been using Lightspeed at Whatever Shops LLC since Onsite was the only way. Nearly 10 years I think. We switched to the Retail Platform and manage 3 locations and a warehouse. The inventory management is incredible to be packaged with a POS system. The reorder points and shared inventory management allow us to run our own distribution system and makes transfers between locations so EASY! We hope to have the entire operation "automated" with the reorder point system soon. Daily store distribution and warehouse replenishment literally takes minutes! And now with negative inventory finding mistakes is a breeze! Look forward to future product releases that make our lives easier!

Emily
August 14th, 2019 Jackson, TN DETAILS

Once we got over the initial hump of switching from our old POS system to Lightspeed it was wonderful! I would never go back. Having a cloud based point of sale system where everything is at my finger tips has been a game changer. I can access information and reports based on anything I could possibly need with their analytics tools. Making marketing decisions, buying decisions, mark downs etc is now much more informed instead of "flying by the seat of our pants."

Duc
August 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Since we started using Lightspeed system over three years ago for our Take-out restaurants, we have been very satisfied with their products features as well as customer service. Our cashiers never had problems dealing with all types of transaction. Sale reports are really easy to understand. Whenever we are not sure about a product feature, Lightspeed's support persons are always there to help. That is definitely the thing that we have been really impressed. Since Lightspeed kept their promise by constantly introducing cutting-edge technology and excellent customer service, when we recently opened our new full-service restaurant, we did not have to waste time thinking about who should be our POS solution provider.

The Stamp Pad, LLC
August 11th, 2019 Potosi, MO DETAILS

I am fairly new to this retail shop and am coming into this project after LightSpeed has been up and running for several years. However, we are just now adding eCom to our platform and that is where I come in. As I began my work, I of course, had to learn the basics of Lightspeed in order to proceed with our online store. In addition, I have had no prior experience with creating a website. Therefore, I started at square one! After guidance from some excellent technicians, I now feel comfortable (and much more knowledgeable) than I was 8 months ago. Our website is nearly finished and we are excited to announce our launch in the immediate future. I find the Lightspeed system to be user-friendly, logical, efficient, and loaded with a massive amount of analytical tools to help keep us on track. The 24/7 service is GREAT!

Julie Wright
August 7th, 2019 Linden, CA DETAILS

Lightspeed has been a great experience so far, we have been working on lighspeed for about 9 months and we are completely satisfied with their performance and the customer service is pretty good. no complaints yet.

Jessica
August 6th, 2019 Paola, KS DETAILS

It was easy from the start. Smooth setup, tech support is friendly and quick to answer. The only thing I wish they would look into is inventory. There seems to be multiple unnecessary steps to putting inventory in. I have to input the item and then print the barcode/sticker and then input that number into the item afterwards as well.

Dean Bandavanis
August 1st, 2019 Carroll, OH DETAILS

I am the owner of a motorcycle shop, Bandit Choppers from Columbus OH. After trying 3 different POS systems we decided to try Lightspeed. We been using it for almost a year and the experience is excellent. We use the system for motorcycle repair work orders, inventory, tracking parts, retail sales and more. Best system for the money. Excellent customer support at anytime. We highly recommend go any retail business.

michele
August 1st, 2019 DETAILS

In my restaurant, we have been working with Light Speed from the opening in 2017, so over two years now, and me and my staff are very happy about. I don't like to lie and obviously the POS is not perfect., there are always areas to improve, and be more functional and works better as with any system. I sent few email to suggest the area they can improve and i have a good response, and this is somenthing i really appreciate, for me this is mean that you are working with someone that cares about your business and it's not there just to take your money. However is fair also to say that from the beginning to now they have improve a lots in different aspects. A special mention i want to do is the direct and quick Tech Support during the regular business hours of the day at every time, this aspect put Lightspeed above the competitors. Michele

Craig Cooper
July 16th, 2019 Menifee, CA DETAILS

Can't imagine my store running without Lightspeed. More than a good value. I see one downside listed is the cost, but compared to an inventory out of control it's a bargain. Well worth the money and effort to setup.

Five Loaves NFS
July 8th, 2019 Sullivan, MO DETAILS

I have a small health food store in Sullivan, MO, Five Loaves. We have been online with Lightspeed POS for nearly a year now. The partnership with Pointy is much appreciated. Even without paying for additional online presence I believe the Pointy helps direct traffic to our business for sure! Also the Lightspeed system easily allows you to track profit margins and sales. This by far has been my favorite asset to the system. Of course it does rely on setting up your inventory accurate, which is a process but a process that is undoubtedly an INVESTMENT! I tracked sales over a couple of months and noticed a dip in profit margins and traced that back to companies raising wholesale but not increasing the MSRP. This hurts brick and mortar retailers. I was able to easily pull up these products from certain vendors in an isolated manner and go through where our retail prices were set and be sure we were setting it at a proper profit margin to keep the lights on! A month after doing this I noticed profits margins went from 35-37% to 38-40%. We offer 20% off our set prices just to keep up with online businesses, so we have to make sure the set retail will allow us a proper profit margin after the advertised discount. LOVE this feature! Customer service has been prompt to help anytime we have asked. They are adding and improving things all the time!

Anita Adams
July 5th, 2019 DETAILS

We started with Lightspeed a few years ago and there is no turning back. The 24/7 customer service is fabulous. The program is so easy that when we hire new people - we really don't even have to train them. Lightspeed helps us keep track of our inventory and we noticed that our sales picked up as the bartenders can quickly serve the clients.

Pete Bonaskiewich
July 5th, 2019 Clermont, FL DETAILS

Lightspeed has really helped me streamline my business. It is very easy to learn and use. It does a great job at tracking inventory and re-ordering. The ability to conveniently store customers data safely is another great plus. But it is a bit pricey.

Neil Anderson
July 3rd, 2019 Sierra Vista, AZ DETAILS

I own The Gun Garage LLC in Sierra Vista, AZ. I've been using Lightspeed POS for a few months now, and I have to say I'm extremely pleased. It's easy to use, VERY thorough in it's details and capabilities and the reports are extensive. My accountant loves the reports too because they are easy to understand and process the information from. I have to say though, my favorite part is the service tracking for my workorders. I sell, and also repair and lightspeed helps me track both efficiently and effectively. Oh, and having used another POS before, Lightspeed helped make the transition super easy with training and importing to help me not miss a beat as I transitioned. Customer service is very good too, if I have any questions, I just pick up the phone and call. There's always someone helpful answering.

Katherine
June 28th, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

The software was very easy to use and setup. Extremely user-friendly. Our company has used several POS software applications and this transition to LightSpeed was the easiest by a long shot.

Ewan Mason
June 28th, 2019 DETAILS

This is a fantastic system for a retail shop. Easy to use and understand and it comes with a hefty set of analytical tools that make keeping your biz on track easy. Combine that with cloud based access and it is a winner!! Ewan Berts Sports

Edwin
June 28th, 2019 Monterey Park, CA DETAILS

I use lightspeed to run my warehouse and 2 retail locations. The training was great for my staff as they are able to figure out rather complex process without knowing anything technical. We don't have to guess about inventory anymore with analytics as well. Highly recommended.

Jahbyeck Gomez
June 28th, 2019 DETAILS

Jeremy was amazing! He made the training fun as well, he's very thorough and knowledgeable. Very easy to understand! Thank you Jeremy!

David Sperstad
June 28th, 2019 Little Falls, MN DETAILS

Ease of use. Easy learn features that are easy to teach staff. Ingrates well with our accounting system. Fast, reliable, trustworthy customer service when we need it. We also appreciate how we can alternate between service and sales platform seamlessly. The easy to use and understand reports are most beneficial. Inventory management and margin control are enhanced and help us maintain better profit margins.

LJB
June 20th, 2019 DETAILS

I use LightSpeed every day, all day. It is extremely user friendly. My more recent positive experience included a budgetary conflict. There was a discrepancy between our budget and the recent renewal invoice. Our rep worked right with me and it was a flawless plan to rectify the difference. This was such a nice experience working with Matthew. He genuinely want this customer to be not only satisfied, but happy in the end. Not seen very often in enough companies now!

Peter Yuskauskas
June 20th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

When Brompton Bicycle was looking for a POS system, we needed something with robust features, simple employee interface, powerful management/analytics tools, and a global presence to support our growing international network. Lightspeed was the ideal choice as they offer a retail centric platform that makes selling easy for staff and provide powerful analytics, accounting, and payment extensions that make the remote management of multi locations much easier. We especially enjoy the vendor integrations within the cycling industry as well as bicycle service modules which are non-existant in other POS offerings. We also heavily utilize the automated reporting functions through Lightspeed Analytics. Combine all that with a cloud/app based interface and you get a system that can be up and running in a matter of days for a very easy to swallow price tag. When you need support - you have a dedicated account manager and responsive tech team ready to make it happen. I'd recommend Lightspeed over any other POS solution for cycling retail.

Beth
June 20th, 2019 Kemah, TX DETAILS

I have been a customer of Lightspeed Retail and Ecom for 2 years now and have had nothing but great experiences with them. My rep is always willing to help. Lightspeed Support is amazing at answering all my questions and walking me through fixing any issues I have.

Line Daems
June 20th, 2019 Providence, RI DETAILS

My business has been using LS as a POS for many years. We have been very happy with it! It is easy to use and has helped us tremendously with inventory optimization! We have integrated Mailchimp, Thirdshelf and other programs, all without any issues. The helpdesk has been great. Whenever we had a small question or issue, we received quick, friendly and efficient help! We also have switched to Ecom to sell our goods only. Finally we have our inventory in one place. Couldn't be more happy!

Brianne R.
June 20th, 2019 Bozeman, MT DETAILS

We spent a lot of time researching to find the best POS system for our small retail apparel and manufacturing company. Lightspeed's features alone make them an ideal system, but their customer service really puts them over the top for us. In addition to always being there for a phone call or chat when we have questions, they have an exceptional database of knowledge for quick reference and to build employee manuals. From purchase orders, to vendor returns, easy exchanges and backorders, this system makes it easier to run your business well.

Austin
June 20th, 2019 Missoula, MT DETAILS

Lightspeed has really helped our business, from the easy inventory adding/transfering, to the amount of reports that can be pulled. They even have a time keeping record for employees!

James Grasso
June 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Pros: The user interface was my first draw to Lightspeed. Ease of use and mostly easy workflows pulled me in. We also like the numerous integratabtle add ons available. The multi-store feature works well. Cons: It did not believe in negative numbers but that is changing. We do not like that custom fields don't save the same way as other standard fields.

Tim Pano
June 20th, 2019 DETAILS

We've been using Lightspeed in our shop for 3 years now. It's a fully loaded POS with plenty of cool integrations that help manage your shop and increase sales. My experience with customer service has been top notch!

Matthew
June 20th, 2019 New Bern, NC DETAILS

Lightspeed has been our comprehensive inventory, sales, reporting, and processing system for over a year. We love the way the system integrates with QuickBooks and our credit card processor.

Steven Hoffman
June 20th, 2019 DETAILS

I cannot speak highly enough about the ease of use and versatility of this product. From sales, inventory and make sure my books balance its all very intuitive and straight forward. And in the odd time I do get stuck the support team has been extremely helpful with figuring it all out. I would Highly recommend this product to any business looking to move their sales and inventory into a easy straight forward program. I'd give it more stars if I could.

Elina
June 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Friendly, helpful and supportive service. Clean and efficient system as well! An all around great bundle.

Billie Jo
June 7th, 2019 Fruitland, MD DETAILS

Retail program itself is great as long as you don't have any issues, however, customer support is horrible. Signed up for the Loyalty Program which was a complete joke. Have been trying to cancel for over a month as the program was not as described and unusable. Have tried to contact support and sales by phone and also email with no response. Customer support/sales claims they have tried to contact us, which they have not. Would not recommend!

LightSpeed Logo

Reply from LightSpeed

Jun 11, 2019

Hi Billie Jo, We would like to apologize for your recent experience with Lightspeed, and we hope that we can work together to get things moving in the right direction. We see that you have been in touch with our Customer Success team and we encourage you to continue working with them. Thank you, Lightspeed Customer Success Team

Aaron
June 7th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

Customer service has always been very helpful and willing to help with price if was willing to re-up earlier than my contract was for and for longer than a year extension