With the belief that commerce belongs to everyone, Dax Dasilva founded Lightspeed in Montreal, Canada, in 2005. Lightspeed was named one of Canada’s "200 Fastest Growing Companies by Profit" in 2012. In 2013, Lightspeed built their first US office in New York. The company is out to help businesses manage their online and in-store business with e-commerce integration and offers a cloud-based, point of sale  (POS) software system. Lightspeed has never only focused on the ability to generate sales transactions through POS features like a number of other POS providers. Instead, it has focused on helping entrepreneurs, small business owners, and other entities to work smarter and create the best possible experience for each customer.

The Good

• Integrated Ecommerce Platform
  • Cloud POS Features
  • POS for Retailers
  • Restaurant POS
  • Consumer Reviews

Integrated Ecommerce Platform

Lightspeed integrates an e-commerce platform with its POS sale software tools to help each business combine their respective brick-and-mortar and online stores. This provides a way for any retail business to manage both its physical store and e-commerce store in one centralized POS system. Customers are able to see the inventory available and make purchases online with the use of a credit card or other purchasing means such as debit cards, gift cards, and cash. This e-commerce solution not only saves time, but makes running your business much easier.

Cloud POS Features

One of the great advantages of using Lightspeed POS software is the cloud-based system. This software is able to run when connected to the internet in any location. Both cloud-based restaurant POS and cloud-based retail POS are available.

POS for Retailers

Lightspeed provides a wonderful POS solution to retailers with its POS software that caters to a retailers' needs. This software includes inventory management features, centralized purchasing, employee management, manageable software variations, pricing and cost tracking, inventory customization, data analytics, and low-stock alerts. Users are also able to create customer profiles to better understand what their customers are interested in as well as past purchases they have made there. Other features include, but are not limited to: customer loyalty programs, special order capabilities, layaways, and a variety of payment processing options. Transactions can be made with mobile payments, credit and debit cards, and contactless transactions. Gift cards are also accepted by these POS terminals for retailers.

For business owners, a key feature is the data analytics feature providing real-time data around the clock. This data is exportable and allows for remote reporting. These advanced reporting management features enable the businesses to be much more aware of how the business is doing in one or multiple locations.

Restaurant POS

Point of Sale software created for the food industry provides users with many features to boost customer satisfaction through excellent customer support. Different types of restaurant POS software provided are: bakery and cafe, quick service, fine dining, bar and nightclub, and hotel restaurants. When beginning, new users can link their favorite accounting apps to the software for credit card processing, etc. These POS terminals facilitate table-side ordering, offline mode functioning without internet connection, and a cloud-based database.

For Restaurant POS in hotels, customers are able to order menu items quickly and easily using the mobile device mobile POS features on a mobile app. This app makes the purchasing process significantly easier. It is as if you had given customers their own pocket-size POS terminals. One of the integrations that has great potential is customers paying from their phones. This has been facilitated by the new credit card capabilities available online.

Similar to the POS for retailers, Lightspeed restaurant POS is equipped with easy-to-use customer loyalty programs. Through this program you can track purchase orders, offer bonus points to frequent visitors, send automated campaigns to members, and analyze consumer insights. The Lightspeed restaurant point of sale solution also boasts real-time data analytics with exportable reports and reporting and employee management between multiple locations.

One other feature that is unique to the food industry is the self-order menu. Here, customers can order menu items from the comfort of their table without the assistance of a waiter or waitress. All of these software features come with new and improved POS hardware which facilitates credit card, debit card, and gift card transactions with its multifaceted card reader and printing receipts with a receipt printer. This eliminates the need for an older traditional cash register, cash drawers, and other out-dated sales integrations.

Consumer Reviews

The majority of Lightspeed's reviews on Bestcompany.com commend the company for its user-friendly platform and remarkable customer service. One of the only complaints against the POS system is that Lightspeed eCom doesn't integrate as easily with all available extensions. Overall, customers are happy with how robust (but easy to navigate) the system is and Lightspeed's 24/7 customer service representatives who were praised for their knowledge and friendliness.

The Bad

• High Monthly Fee
  • Not a Good Fit for Certain Businesses

High Monthly Fee

Lightspeed systems have a higher monthly fee when compared to other point of sale software companies. It is around $69 per month, but can vary depending on which point of sale program you purchase. The $69 monthly retail plan includes one register, up to five employee capabilities, personal on-boarding, free automatic updates, and other basic tasks. The basic package may not provide the volume of hardware and integrations needed by a medium or large retail business. As such, it could become quite costly to invest in bigger packages for these larger retail businesses.

Not a Good Fit for Certain Businesses

Unfortunately, Lightspeed has a few feature limitations such as weight scale integration, expiry date tracking, and fractional quantity tracking. Because of these limitations, Lightspeed is not a good fit for the following business types:

• Consignment stores
  • Sports facilities
  • Food trucks
  • Arts and crafts studios
  • Pizza delivery restaurants
  • Services (legal services, veterinary services, travel agencies, co-working spaces, catering services, consulting services, printing services, tattoo parlors, pet grooming/pet boarding, insurance services, mechanics, car washes, hairdressers/salons)

The Bottom Line

We recommend the Lightspeed restaurant and retail POS platform systems to any business that is looking for a long term POS system and is willing to pay for it. Because the basic package starts out more expensive, it can be more cost effective for a smaller business since the bigger the company, the more expensive the sale software becomes. If retail businesses, restaurants, or small business owners are also looking to incorporate a full-service e-commerce platform or find a POS software system designed specifically for their type of business, this is a good program to use. It facilitates quicker and more efficient customer service and customer support to better sell its product with a variety of customization options. We support that Lightspeed provides each customer with a good sale POS product and encourage you to look into the pros and cons to see how they align with your current POS needs.

View Top Rated Companies

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

Sara Jones

September 23rd, 2020 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lightspeed was so easy to implement and train our employees. So much of the software is very intuitive. The customer service and onboarding was excellent. We felt very supported. The big take away is the integration between Lightspeed POS, Lightspeed Payments and eCommerce. The analytic tools are so much more than what we had before. Honestly, it's hard to come up with anything negative to say. It does seem a bit pricey and while I appreciate discounts and deals like the next person, I don't appreciate having to make a decision to buy based on a specific deadline in order to get the better price. Overall Lightspeed POS has improved our workflow and efficiency. We seem to stumble on new cool tools frequently. We are very happy with the product.

Greg B

September 23rd, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LS is the best POS I have used for multi store operation. In the last eight years I have broken Bindo, NCR and Quickbooks. None of them could accurately track inventory transfers. Sometimes they would not populate or would just add ghost products and our inventory was a disaster. I would spend hours trying to get it straight. Trying to place PO's when you cannot trust your inventory counts is unacceptable. I have used LS the last four years and have never had an issue with multi store PO's or transfers and I execute an average of 15 per week with multiple vendors. The hours saved is well worth the few extra dollars. Like and believe in LS so much I invested in their stock.

Simone Brothers

September 22nd, 2020 Myrtle Beach, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really like that I am able to customize our website and integrate third party apps & APIs easily. And the customer service, the customer service is top notch! Through migration and implementation, the Lightspeed team was right there. At a moment's notice, I can chat with the team or give them a call. Although I may be a one-woman tech team, I have help! It's such a blessing to have a support team for our business. It has been easy to integrate all of our business critical resources and provide a more unified experience for our employees. Employees can access customer data, order data, shipping data, marketing data and product data in one platform. I've been able to customize our store template to our specific business needs and design requirements. It's been a developer's dream.

Todd Warner

September 20th, 2020 Granada Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lightspeed is very user friendly, Training is made very simple. The reports are easy to run from anywhere. The customer service has been great and Lightspeed is always working on making new improvements. I also use Lightspeed ecomm which has been a lifesaver during covid. My overall experience with lightspeed has been great. I love that as my business expands Lightspeed has made it seamless. Everyone at Lightspeed has been wonderful in helping me with all and any questions that my team or myself might have.

Paul Nuyens

September 18th, 2020 London, ON DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service Powerful reporting and inventory control Easy to use and implement Ecommerce platform is terrific, our customers love it!

Sandrine Campeau

September 10th, 2020 Montreal, QC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lightspeed has made my life as a small business owner in the food business much easier. Their reporting is solid, their interface is very intuitive and I can update menu items within seconds. I had shopped around around systems, downloaded their demos and nothing compares to Lightspeed. And as a bonus this is a Montreal based company with EXCELLENT customer service. I will be a loyal client for life!

Jamie Osmond

September 9th, 2020 Lacombe, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have been using lightspeed for 2 years now and I'm 100% happy with the investment. The limits are endless with this pos system. I have been dealing with several pos systems over my 25 years in retail and lightspeed tops them all. Really recommend checking out lightspeed to any retail business looking to get the best bang for their buck.

Elysian Fields

September 8th, 2020 Sarasota, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I purchased an existing business, I had a list of priorities and Lightspeed checked them all off, from inventory management to eCom. From the ease of use and intuitive toolbars to the basic functionality. The added apps that work with Lightspeed, such as Homebase, just were icing on the cake for me. I have over 35 years in retail with fortune 50 companies and this POS for a single store, is equal or better! I have no problem recommending Lightspeed and am open to answering any specific questions anyone may have regarding the use of this product.

Ecology Center

September 5th, 2020 Albany, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have only been using Lightspeed for a short time. We switched from a very old POS system, and the LS team helped up a lot in transferring our information over. We love that the Retail platform is completely integrated with the eCom platform. That cuts down on half the workload! The interface is super easy to use and easy to train staff on. I also appreciate the online training modules available so that staff can learn at their own pace. It would be great if there was a 24-hour chat option available on eCom. There is a 24-hour customer service line available, but sometimes there is a long wait before getting connected to a tech. I did appreciate the call-back feature so that I didn't need to wait on hold the whole time. The whole team at Lightspeed has been really wonderful to work with. I'm really happy that we chose to go with them for our retail POS and eCom. Our reps and points of contact were really wonderful to work with. They were friendly, knowledgeable, super on top of emails, and have done everything in their power to get our shop set up for success. Because Lightspeed doesn't have personal emails for techs, our rep was great to have on the inside and could help relay messages or assist with answering questions on the fly. Throughout our buildouts of both Retail and eCom, we've had really great experiences with everyone that supported us along the way!

Habitat Operations

August 31st, 2020 Longview, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service, with great response time. Very helpful, we love using Lightspeed for our retail store. Great investment for our non-profit.

Ewan D Mason

August 31st, 2020 Brampton, ON DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really like this platform for my business as I run a combo bike store and team sports store. The convenience of viewing all info from anywhere due to cloud access is key for me. The ability to provide a quote in the system and send it direct to the customer for approval saves a lot of hassle and provides a detailed work template for all bicycle repairs that all staff can access to verify at any one time. The number one capability of Lightspeed for me though is the Reports tab. From dated inventory to compartive sales reports the system really has it all for someone who wants to stay on top of their biz Ewan Berts Sports

Linda Ingalls

August 26th, 2020 Rapid City, SD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It has been nothing but simple with Lightspeed. From the very beginning the whole process in the set up process has been painless and simple. Even the day to day is super user friendly. The thing I love most is being able to sign in and see what is happening at anytime and anyplace. It is an amazing product

Rocky Rutledge

August 24th, 2020 Medicine Hat, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent product and service. Been using it for 3 years at Canadian Gunhub and we love it

Josh Klauck

August 23rd, 2020 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We've been working with LS since our inception over 10 years ago and it has been a catalyst for our success. The integration and automation with our key partners is a huge benefit saving us time and money. Being able to access what is happening at the store at any given moment on my phone is also a huge plus. - Josh - Angry Catfish Bicycle

Ron Keller

August 6th, 2020 Westerville, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their product, retail & eCommerce, is 2nd to none, and the cost is less than I was paying for a website without the ecommerce feature. I have been a customer of Lightspeed for 5 years anc could not be happier Ron Keller, Captivating Canines

Patusie Clothing and Accessories

July 15th, 2020 Laval, QC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I chose Lightspeed Retail POS software because apart from system to process my sales I needed an easy and quick way to review my stock levels as well as assess my sales from month to month. Lightspeed did not disappoint. I am able to easily generate reports and I’ve also been able to do away with the cost of engaging an employee to do this. The software is also very accessible for someone who is not familiar with POS plus there are ready videos to help whenever I need do something new that I hadn’t done yet.

Gabe Finkelstein

July 10th, 2020 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My bike shop has been using Lightspeed for over seven years and it's our daily driver. This professional and efficient program builds in organization and data in functional, intuitive use. There's not many drawbacks as the general job it does is polished, though customizing some tools would be great to maximize my shop's needs. Reps are always excellent to work with, knowledgeable and helpful. The value is decent and the program is trustworthy.

Chris Abra

July 10th, 2020 Victoria, BC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lightspeed Retail is a game-changer for our business and their on-boarding team is absolutely excellent. Even with our unique needs, they were able to point out an integration that would help adapt Lightspeed to our specific needs. We are excited to continue to use Lightspeed Retail into the future and keep growing the business.

Justin Sims

July 10th, 2020 West Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Super easy to use. Connects to online marketplaces and business has grown. Customer support great too! Switching to Lightspeed cloud based POS was the best decision we ever made! Highly recommended to anyone needing help in this ever-changing crazy world of retail!

Deborah Sanchez

July 2nd, 2020 McKinney, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Griffin Jewelry migrated to Lightspeed POS system in October 2019. Lightspeed has transformed the way we do business and serve our customers. We can readily track inventory, sales, and work orders. The onboard training was a smooth transition for all employees. Lightspeed provided us with quality training to implement the new system and is always available with the online chat. We love the interface and were able to customize it to our needs. We would highly Lightspeed if you are looking for a quality, dependable, & affordable point of sale system.

Myles Kesten

June 16th, 2020 Scarborough, ON DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am still in the onboarding phase of using Lightspeed Retail. Their onboarding staff is helpful, organized, and sensible. I have spent a long time researching 12 different platforms before deciding with multichannel platform to move my electronics business to. There are no perfect solutions, but Lightspeed has shown a willingness to carry me along at my speed, not theirs. I was a user of Lightspeed OnSite for, I think, 12 years before this. Back then I took a chance on a little known company with questionable financing for my most critical business system. Not only did they survive and grow, but they learned and are still learning today. And they are a much more credible competitor in a dynamic business segment. I highly recommend them.

Harry Drakopoulos

June 9th, 2020 Montreal, QC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lightspeed truly understands the realities of a small business. We’ve been with them since there very first version ''onsite'' and now moved over to 'retail cloud-based' and it’s a great solution for us. It's a flexible platform that allows you to all so integrate to 3rd party apps. They are very close to there clients and move quickly on new trending tecnologies.

Noah Wilson

May 20th, 2020 Montreal, QC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lightspeed has been an important part of our cafe for over 3 years. It tracks sales effectively, it's easy to train new employees on, and the customer service is always helpful. The high amount of customization is a very nice bonus!

David Henry

May 1st, 2020 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have installed numerous POS systems in my 30+ years of experience. LightSpeed is by far the most comprehensive system, yet easiest system to implement and use. There support mechanism is second to none. If you look your question up in help, there will be documentation to answer your question, and chances are there is a video that walks you step by step through the solution. If you feel like you want to get live help, there chat mechanism is one of the best, better yet, the support people on the chat are the most patient and knowledgeable support people in the business. Simply the best. David

FIG Studio Kitchen

April 23rd, 2020 Kincardine, ON DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have used Lightspeed for almost 2 years and absolutely love it. Our servers find it much easier going from table to table to take food and drink orders. Any issues we have had are usually fully resolved immediately or within a day or 2. It also makes our account and scheduling much easier. Before COVID-19 started we were about to start their loyalty program but we have put that on hold. Their webinars and customer service is excellent and we would highly recommend their POS system to any restaurant.

Jackie Wong

April 7th, 2020 Montreal, QC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lightspeed is an amazing tool for independent business like ours Editorial Boutique . They are continuously evolving to offer the services of Ecom, integrated payment option, loyalty program. Thank you for helping independent business be more competitive in the market place.

Andrew Worm

March 23rd, 2020 Cleveland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lightspeed is definitely a full-service POS, not a barebones "budget" choice. That said, it is powerful and has the best support, both from a sales and tech level. I'm looking forward to more integrations, such as Lightspeed Payments, to make the system even more powerful.

Marie Harrell

March 6th, 2020 Lexington, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to set up. Do not be intimidated even if you are not tech savvy. You will end up wondering how you ever lived without it. I have recommended this POS system to many friends that have retail stores and they are all thrilled with it and thankful for the suggestion!

Holly Antoine

February 26th, 2020 London, ON DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Been using lightspeed for over 2 years and I am extremely happy. Service is excellent and the software is very user friendly Holly Antoine

Pat

February 25th, 2020 New Braunfels, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been a happy user of Light Speed since 2010. Customer service & support is excellent. I have a women's boutique.

Amanda Smith

February 19th, 2020 Ottawa, ON DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are a retail and repair shop that has 1 location. We were looking at a way of integrating our online inventory to our retail, so our inventory can be managed. There are very few things we would change about this platform. Its nice that as the company develops, they listen to customers needs and make relevant changes based on that. It's almost a 1 stop shop for being able to run a successful business. Pros:- ecom and retail link seamlessly -open and close cashes easy for staff -each staff has own login to track sales progress and customers - can limit staffs access to certain tabs that are irrelevant -painlessly easy to submit orders, and create new product -can easily provide quotes for potential customers -easy to do inventory checks from your cell phone, great for purchasing at trade shows or counting stock in warehouse. Cons: -Limited integrated payments -Limited ways to get content linked to other selling platforms -Blog -doesn't do penny rounding for cash sales (canada doesn't use pennies) - creating a work order- we cannot add or remove tabs that show on work orders -system crashes during work hours, (bugs in system) approx every 3 months, which means we have to use manual receipts and cash only.

David Cleary

February 14th, 2020 North Liberty, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lightspeed makes doing business easy by combining Point of Sale, Ecommerce, and Merchant Services all in one place. They have excellent customer service, and save me time and money. David Cleary Cleary Brothers Vacuum

Emily Guffey

February 8th, 2020 Lawrence, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I run two children's toy stores and we have used Lightspeed for 7 years! It has made a tremendous difference in our ability to transfer merchandise between the two stores, compare inventory and sales levels, and order product at shows with the cloud based POS! Their tech support is AMAZING and if they can't figure something out right away they are very quick to respond when they do figure it out (I've only had to wait 24hrs max).

Wanda Louise

February 7th, 2020 Lynnwood, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are a women's clothing boutique and formal wear rental, single location brick and mortar store. Lightspeed has been amazing in all aspects. The systems customer profiles makes custom ordering, contact information, notes, etc., simple to manage and organize. Their cloud platform allows the flexibility we need to constantly be in different locations throughout the store and even away and on different devices. Their customer service team is easy to work with, efficiently solving every issue we have had. From technical problems, training on updates, setting up new devices... They off different plans for every sized company and need. We needed that flexibility and they were more then happy to work with our needs and limits. I highly recommend using them for your POS needs.

Tony

February 7th, 2020 Hermitage, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Although difficult initially to set up, it's worked amazingly well and the customer service is exceptional and well-educated! The cloud storage of data and ease of disseminating data is 1st rate.

Chris White

February 6th, 2020 Spokane, WA

I have used Lightspeed in a bike shop and it has been absolutely key to success. The ability to use a POS from anywhere, on most platforms is amazing. Support is also a key, and they have been great. Super stable, in 2 years there have only been 2 times the server went down, and both were fixed in under 10 minutes. We have 4 stores, and with a shared inventory, it has made things simpler. Lot's of small customizable menu's gives a range of flexibility. Some con's, to make this a honest review. 1. Building a Special order, and transferring it, is clunky, and hard to train staff on. It works, but could use some streamlining. 2. It uses a shared search, for all of the different tabs. So if you are trying to search for a just a labor type, you have to select labor, every line. Still works, just clunky. 3. Lastly, if you sell an item, not in inventory, there is only a yellow warning, at the top of the screen. would be better if it had a "are you sure" and a red warning. All of this aside, the inventory, labor management, reporting, POS, Work Order, and PO to SO tracking, makes this so much easier. Chris White Store Manager Wheel Sport Bikes Spokane, WA

Ashley Wallis

January 30th, 2020 Knoxville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've worked with several POS systems over more than 15 years in retail and hospitality. Lightspeed is intuitive, easy to use and powerful enough to handle everything my business needs. The system was in place when we recently purchased a new location; Lauren and the support team have worked tirelessly to ensure a seamless transition. I have yet to run into an issue I can't figure out quickly, or get an answer to instantly. So far, I am incredibly pleased with both the product and the people behind the scenes.

Jennifer Flores

January 23rd, 2020 New Braunfels, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hands down one of the most efficient, effective and user-friendly Retail POS systems we’ve ever worked with! The LightSpeed team made our switchover to them and setup happen with ease. Their system is cost friendly, reliable and aesthetically pleasing. Training new staff on the system is a breeze. The reporting options are so helpful for close out financials, ordering, staff hours, etc. I can’t speak highly enough about their customer service. It is unlike any support I’ve ever experienced. They not only have the incredible chat feature, but their personable phone support team works with you with such patience and understanding of your issue and walks you through the solution. Then the follow through is unparalleled! I highly recommend LightSpeed to anyone for their POS needs. We have the ipad terminal set up and love it.

Joshua Amyot

January 23rd, 2020 Maberly, ON DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We're using Lightspeed now at almost 10 of our locations. Service is always on point, our rep Andrew is always there to answer questions when needed. They even added some functionality features for us, which is almost unheard of. We use their POS at full service restaurants and cafeterias, even a few beavertails locations. Definitely recommend. Josh, Food services manager, Bytown Catering

Marien Hornyak

January 22nd, 2020 Frederick, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SO HAPPY with Lightspeed! We are an independent kitchen shop and Lightspeed keeps our inventory, provides a wide array of reports, and works seamlessly with our credit card processor. We could not have survived without the ease-of-use and dependability of Lightspeed.

Lori Taylor

January 21st, 2020 Valdosta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lightspeed POS and Ecommerce Software is very easy to navigate! While using the system on a daily basis, it is always fast and if any problems arise, their customer support is available 24/7. They have helped our store many times troubleshoot problems and they are sure to quickly problem solve and get things back to normal at a very fast pace. Lightspeed customer support is always very positive and friendly to speak with as well. We recommend this product to anyone looking for a POS or Ecommerce platform.

Scott Baste

January 20th, 2020 Key Largo, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

been with lightspeed for 7 years now. they have great customer service. i really appreciate how easy it is to set up and configure and change while on the fly. i can customize my cash register and this greatly speeds up checkout. we are a small retail store and kayak rental business and lightspeed handles all of our over the counter transactions as well as our phone in reservation charges. I like that i can use it on any computer/phone/tablet and not just ipad like other systems. this is great for us as we are tough on the equipment in this harsh saltwater environment in which we operate.

LDP

January 17th, 2020 Calgary, AB DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I enjoy using it. I have had it for 5 years and it's never given me any grief. Easy to learn and customer service is always available to assist

Jeffrey A

January 9th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I researched numerous P.O.S. systems before choosing Lightspeed. It works flawlessly for my retail system. Inventory, accounting ans sales tracking are right on the money, literally. JA Carmel Valley, CA.

SHELLEY BAILEY

January 8th, 2020 Wilson, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lightspeed is very reasonably priced, user-friendly and meets many of our needs in the wine industry. Customer support is top notch!

Cherye

January 6th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Griffin Jewelry has been using Lightspeed for 4 1/2 months. This cloud based system has transformed the way we do business. We are able to readily assist customers, maintain accurate records for inventory, and jewelry repairs/work orders. The cloud based system has simplified the way we track sales and profits. Lightspeed offers a large array of reports to monitor all aspects of our business. Lightspeed is compatible with the use of iPad and Google Chrome. The customer service online chat is available to answer any questions regarding the use of the system. I would highly recommend Lightspeed to anyone looking for a point of sale system that is user friendly.

Kaila Seguin

December 27th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lightspeeds customer service has been impeccable since day one. You can reach their customer service team at any time of the day, and they always follow up with a ticket to make sure the issue gets resolved. I am so happy I went with a cloud-based POS system for my retail store, and having it integrate with my online store has been a game changer. Lightspeed's inventory management is very detailed, which was an important factor when choosing a POS system because I have over 3000 skus in store. The loyalty program is very customizable and modern, and customers love that they dont have to download an app.

Stephanie Dietelbach

December 23rd, 2019 Warren, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was referred to Lightspeed by a friend who has used it for her business. We had a home decor and gift shop. Lightspeed was amazing. Their system was robust, but easy to navigate. They were thorough with scheduling one on one calls to get us set up as well as following through to make sure all was going well. Whenever we had an issue, they were easy to reach. Their inventory system was the best. We had vendors as well as our own products and it was simple to categorize them in a way that made reporting individual sales simple. They have just about everything a business could need! Highly recommend!

Kate

December 23rd, 2019 Waco, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

While Lightspeed eCom doesn’t integrate as easily with all available extensions, I like the back office customization of eCom and customer service is generally great and responsive. On the Retail side, the interface, inventory system and basic reporting have worked well for me for the past 5 years.

Gregory Dadd

December 19th, 2019 Ruther Glen, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I own a pet supply retail store and grooming salon and have been using Lightspeed since 2015. Lightspeed has consistently exceeded my expectations and become an integral part of our operations. The customer service is amazing when we have questions or need guidance on any aspect of the system. The cloud-based retail system gives me visibility of sales, inventory, and reporting anywhere that I have internet access. I love the flexibility of Lightspeed as it offers a multitude of integrations and options for expanding programs to our customers. We use their gift card and customer loyalty integrations every day. Lightspeed Analytics are an add-on to the price of the standard POS but it's worth every penny! It's like having an analyst crunching numbers for you but for a fraction of the price. 100% recommend.