Instagram Logo

6.7

OwenE. Hattiesburg, MS

While the algorithm is quite odd, I love sharing photos on Instagram and seeing the photos that other people share. I have a great time seeing what others post on Instagram!

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I love this app. It is easy to connect with people and leverage the application for your business and marketing purposes.

Jennifer Donnelly Tallahassee, FL

I like instagram because I'm able to see what everyone is up to. Im also able to share my life without having to put to much info.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

I love everything about Instagram except when I want to search. I don't like all the photos of people I don't know that come up before I've even searched.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

I love Instagram! It makes sharing photos or videos so easy and I love that my friends and family farr away can still be apart of my life!

Katie Marz Orem, UT

Instagram used to be one of my favorite photo sharing sites but now that they don't show in chronological order anymore it's hard to see everyone that your following. I liked it better before that update.

Nishita McLean, VA

I use Instagram more than any other social networking website. The filters are amazing, the keyword tags help me browse the content I want. Love it

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

This is fun app to share quick photos with your family and friends and I have enjoyed using it. I don't do it very often but find that it is easy to use and to edit your photos.

xw justin American Fork, UT

fun but can get laggy at times i feel like i waste time whoever after being on this app so it’s alright

MaryAnn Hagblom West Jordan, UT

i love getting pictures from my kids, family & friends. It’s a great way to keep up on the lives of others.

Zabsanti Silverhill, AL

Instagram is a very good platform for younger people to have exposure to the public sector. However The new updates are extremely inefficient

Hallieford Arlington, TX

I love Instagram! I have an account for public use and one for private use! So easy to share picture with everyone.

Madelyn Gulfport, MS

Instagram is a great way to share pictures and contact friends and family! I've had Instagram for a few years and it has been very helpful.

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

Instagram is my go to app for picture sharing and social media! Easy to edit, crop, filter, and post images. I love it!

Isabelle Hong Pleasant Grove, UT

Instagram in my opinion is the best social media platform. It's easy to use and very trendy. I will admit I spend waaay too much time on it.

A Craw Draper, UT

I love how Instagram helps me edit pictures. I love the format and inspiration that comes from posts.

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

I use Instagram every day. It’s not so much a place to store all of your photos, just the good ones. I love using Instagram though.

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

I share photos to Instagram because it is easier to keep track of friends instead of all the adds on Facebook.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

Instagram has been a great app to be able to share pictures with family that you don’t see often.

Collin bowman Clinton, MS

My account is amazing and everything is good on here because the photos are crystal

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

I prefer IG over all the other social sites - not much drama attached to posts and love the security

Jacobrobot321 Baton Rouge, LA

Instagram is very very bad at their reporting issues. many inappropriate things happen on the site. But it is a good way to promote business too.

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

Its a great way to express your feelings on pic and allows the ability to find a ton of cool Memes

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

It is a great way to share your photos and talk to old friends.

Suzanna Wootton Springville, UT

I like instagram for sharing photos, but there are some things I don't like about it.

William South Jordan, UT

I have had the best experience with Instagram. I love how easy it is to post and review photos.

Anne Starley Mukilteo, WA

Love Instagram. Doesn't have the same kind of click-bait distractions as other apps like FB.

H Moore Lehi, UT

I've been using Instagram for about a year, and I love sharing pictures.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Instgram is a great way to contact friends and share pictures.

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

A millennial ran social platform where people post what they wish their life looked like. Toxic.

Amelia Gibson South Jordan, UT

I love Instagram! It is super easy and fun to use.

Charlotte Ash Sandy, UT

I've used Instagram but I like Facebook better. Easier to use for someone my age.