CanvasPeople Logo

CanvasPeople

8.6

Tami Thomas Pennsville, NJ

The picture was great however I was disappointed that it didn’t make it in time for Christmas and I paid the extra shipping to ensure it was here.

Janie

CanvasPeople provides a quality product at an affordable price. It shipped super fast and I was very happy with my canvas

Stacey Uhlenhopp Hampton, IA

I am happy with my purchase. It did take awhile for the delivery, although it was not a gift so it wasn't an issue but I did expect it to arrive earlier than it did.

Wanda Rains Greenwood, SC

I HAVE ORDERED A FEW CANVASES FOR CANVAS PEOPLE AND HAVE BEEN WELL PLEASED WITH EVERYONE OF THEM!!! THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK!

Lydia Rhome, TX

Pic came out great on the 12x12 pillow I ordered. I would get a larger size next time if they have it. It’s soft & well made. No complaints.

Kim Oregon, OH

I ordered a canvas as a Christmas present for my son. It was perfect!! He was so thrilled to receive it. I will definitely order from them again!

George Knudsen Clinton Township, MI

The products we have bought from CanvasPwoplw have all been great, exactly what we ordered and delivered on time when scheduled.

Bill Jensen Hamburg, NJ

I love my canvas picture. It provided a great memory. Easy to order, Good quality, quick delivery. I have ordered another canvas.

Danielle Sioux Falls, SD

My canvas seemed a bit blurry and I uploaded a professional image so I was a little disappointed. If I had paid any more for it I would have been upset, but it'll work well in my stairwell.

CanvasPeople Logo

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Danielle, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. Please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Jan. 27th, 2020

Sheri Rialto, CA

I have ordered several canvases through Canvas People and they have always been great quality, affordable and timely. I will be a continued customer!

Judith Turner Merritt Island, FL

I’ve ordered many canvases and many styles from Canvas People and have never been disappointed! Great quality, awesome company!!

Susan D Florence, OR

Pic is beautiful! It came in the specified time. Quality is great for the price! I ordered another larger one and I’m equally impressed!

Kristal Charleston, WV

This is the fourth time purchasing from this company and I have to say they are top notch. Beautiful canvas as designed. Thank you!

Morgan Frost Barrington, NH

My experience was amazing! I found out through the radio and only had to pay for shipping!! This made an awesome Christmas gift!!

Ronda Wiechens Saint Charles, MO

I was very happy with the canvas. It was perfect. Only problem, I didn't receive it until 1/1/20. I had planned to give it as a Christmas gift.

Juana M Cruz Romeoville, IL

I have always order my canvas from canvas people and love them. Fast delivery and amazing quality. I recommend them 100%

Roxy Green Jackson, MI

Absolutely loved my canvas. The quality is amazing. Most definitely have told everyone I know about CanvasPeople🥰 Thank you again

Breid Hiram, GA

My canvas was delivered quickly and exactly as I ordered it. I was impressed with the quality of the materials and the image.

Melissa Hebert Denver, CO

The prints are amazing. I love what I got and for an exceptionally low price. I will be ordering many more prints from CanvasPeople in the future.

Ms Sheila Moultrie, GA

I have been a customer before and every time I have received an order it is always awesomely done. I love the product and the cost.

Robyn Las Vegas, NV

The photo quality was great, price was amazing and the shipping time was very quick! Overall, I’m a very satisfied customer.

Jean Farmer Maple Shade Township, NJ

I have been very pleased with your company. I've loved every picture I've order. Shipping is too expensive for me. But your work is great.

Shelly Deer Park, TX

Quick and easy I found it easier to navigate than other canvas sites! Plus it turned out very nice will be back in the future! Thank you

Renae Jasper, AL

Love my CanvasPeople Pictures! Easy to order, quick turn around time, great prices, and finished product looks amazing!!

Kerri rogillio Saint Francisville, LA

I received my order quick, however the picture was blown up more than how I chose. In doing this, it cut part of the shoe off. I think with a little more effort it could have done correctly. Was not happy with the finish product.

Angel Mills Hyattsville, MD

My pillow is so nice and the picture is very clear. I love it! And yes I will be purchasing from Canvas People again!❤

Tam Mount Gilead, OH

Captured some moments from my sons football season and wanted something special. Very pleased with quality and speed of the finished product!

Kimmie h Brandon, MS

The photos we order are always excellent quality and are always shipped in a timely manner! I’ve used them multiple times and would recommend.

Kathie

I had never used or purchased canvas before so I decided to order and when I received my print I ordered three more. I am pleased with my canvas prints .

Anthony Baton Rouge, LA

Got one for my girlfriend for Christmas and she loved it! I would recommend to anyone. Fast delivery, good quality and great picture.

Tiffany Linden, IN

When I ordered the gift the shipping information said it would take 5 business days. I had 9 business days before Christmas so I thought I had plenty of time. The package was a Christmas gift and didn't arrive until 2 days after Christmas. Tracking originally said it would come on the 23rd but then it changed.

susan Weirton, WV

easy to do & makes Great gifts!!!! TY weather for family ...friends & yourself its a great memory that you will always have....

Terry Gilchrist Greenwood, SC

I did get my order. I got a confirmation that it had been shipped and I would have it by 12/20 which was great since it was Christmas gifts. I got the package 12/26 :(!!!

Jennifer Baker Little Rock, AR

Excellent shipping and great quality!! I ordered 3 canvases and I am very pleased with all of them. I will most certainly be ordering again!

Ross Forsyth, GA

I enjoy using Canvas People when it comes to doing canvas pictures for the house. They have great deals and easy to work with all the time.

Kim Crown Point, IN

I was pleased with how easy it was for me to place my order. I received my order on time and the picture turned out great!!

Toni Spring Valley, CA

This is a very good company. I’ve ordered 2 canvases & been very pleased. I do have to wait for discount offers. They are worth the wait.

Kristi M Webb Albertville, AL

Enjoyed waiting on the photo of my Grandkids and I'm always impressed and happy when I receive something from Canvas People.

Seth lockard Dublin, OH

The print looks great! I ordered the 11x 14 and was really pleased with the quality and the promptness! Will order again

Kim Phoenix, AZ

Everything I get from CanvasPeople. Comes in professionally done! I've enjoyed everything and also gift items! I will continue to use their products!

Julie Roach Lake Havasu City, AZ

Great job! Great price! I will be using Canvas People again! My orders are always received in a timely manner and tracking is always accurate.

Darla Waco, TX

LOVE!!! The overall quality of the canvas I bought was amazing!!! Looks beautiful hanging on my InLaws living room wall.

Dena Azzolin Beaumont, CA

Great product, fabulous sales, and super customer service! Manager emailed personally to apologize for a delay in my order.

Bryn Gatz Sterling, IL

I ordered a canvas as a Christmas present and it was well loved by everyone. Very fast easy service and can be really meaningful.

Rkaye Thomas Stone Mountain, GA

Everything ALWAYS comes out FABULOUSLY! I will be doing tons of business with you and am referring you to my family! Thanks

Bob Vila Bohemia, NY

Very pleased with my purchase, the quality, the promptness of delivery. Overall would highly recommend and will be making future purchases.

Marilyn Beach Columbus, OH

This is my 4th order from you and I couldn't be happier with all of my purchases. They are worth every penny. They were all gifts and they all loved them

Jessica Andrikis San Diego, CA

Bigger and better than expected. Very easy to process. It was a gift for my in laws and they loved it. The picture quality on the pillow was great

Joseph Mclaughlin Brooklyn, NY

Excellent Product, fast service, total satisfaction. A pleasure to have used this Company...and the picture was magnificent!

Ashley Inwood, WV

I had issues with their website and had multiple orders go through without any sort of confirmation as it kept returning to the payment page. I was charged for 9 orders when only 4 had been confirmed. When I realized what had happened, the company refused to issue a refund until I disputed the additional charges with the credit card company. The images came out great but it’s a shame that I had such trouble with the ordering process and the customer service. I will not be ordering from them again.