CanvasPeople Logo

CanvasPeople

8.6

Gina Staunton, IL

My package was supposed to arrive before Christmas (there was a guarantee listed on the website that if I ordered by a certain date it would be there. For days my shipment said estimated delivery dec 21. Dec 21 came and went. Tracking still said dec 21. Dec 24 I sent the Facebook page for canvaspeople a message and they told me there was still time to receive it before Christmas. I felt like they didn’t even read my message at that point. I received it on Dec 27 so my boyfriend didn’t get to open it on Christmas which was the point and extremely disappointing.

machelle skogen Elk Point, SD

I'm very happy and satisfied I will recommend them to everyone I will definitely be purchasing more of your products all of my family were very impressed of how good it turned out I was Leary but when I got it I was amazed how great it turned out it put tears to my husband eyes that's hard to do so that says something thank you so much

Kelli Blackford Higbee, MO

Ordered my canvas before Christmas and was guaranteed to receive it before Christmas, it still was stuck at USPS 2 weeks after Christmas. I emailed and Customer Service was great they sent me a replacement for the one that still hadn't came in and gave me a code for a free canvas! I received my canvas on 1/6/20.. the canvas looked great other than the fact my boyfriends head "hat" looked chopped off... i ordered the wrapped canvas so I guess we are going to try to un-staple pull it down to where his head is completely in it and try to re-staple. I am not sure if they have quality control.. but I would think someone would have seen that and fixed it before sending it out..

CanvasPeople Logo

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Kelli, Thank you for the review and feedback! We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. I will be following up with you via email to further assist you. Hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Jan. 21st, 2020

K Hund Kissimmee, FL

OMG!!! I could not have been more pleased. More like...blown away. I have used other services for canvas prints and I cannot believe the difference. The colors are so vibrant. Thank you so much for an awesome job. I will be back for more.

Britany Washington, NC

I love the quality of the orders placed by Canvas People, my fincé was genuinely pleased with the canvas that was made for him. The shipping time is impeccable! I have already told friends and family about using this website for all of their photo printing needs.

Wendy Golden, CO

I relish the picture of my sweetheart and I. This is such a beautiful concept. The joy of seeing the man I love , and knowing the picture will lasted my lifetime. The image of him when he was healthy and we were so in love ... transcends my sorrow to joy. Thank you for this.

Kris Mansfield, TX

When I ordered them, they were supposed to be here by Christmas. They were delivered 3days after Christmas. I was so upset they didn’t arrive before Christmas and I contacted customer service where Heather helped and made the situation more than ok!

Helen Jacksonville, FL

I bought this canvas white frame to surprise my mom, I received an amazing offer of this product free just paying the shipping cost. I never tried canvas before but I had an amazing experience. Mom loved it. I would definitely recommend this site and will buy more products in the near future.

Keri North Charleston, SC

They were easy to order from and quick on delivery w/great prices! Lots of size options, too. The only thing I would include would be a frame for the different sizes in different styles. Every customer sldorsnt prefer the modern style frame.

Taylor East Haven, CT

I always have a great experience with CanvasPeople, however, I had a request for a small change to my order two minutes after my order was placed and it was not fulfilled because it took two days to receive response and by that time my order was already shipped. Luckily the gift receiver did not care about the difference in photos, but I wish there was a way they can connect your requests to your order so that the message would have been flagged prior to the order being shipped out.

Jeriel Texas City, TX

This is an excellent way to show the people around you that you care for them. I gifted canvases to someone who "has everything" and didn't want anything. They loved the canvases from the second they were unwrapped. I have never had a bad experience yet from Canvas People, and I'v been ordering from them for years.

Cristina Houston, TX

I was surprised at the great customer service I received from this online order. Once I received my canvas the customer service continued CanvasPeople made sure my order was what I paid for, thank you CanvasPeople I’ll be definitely ordering again!!

Happy in FL Pompano Beach, FL

Great customer service. I've ordered a handful of times with ease. Only once had a delivery issue once which was resolved quickly! I love the look and quality of the prints I have received. Will happily continue to be a customer!

Teresa Heikes Fergus Falls, MN

I have always enjoyed photos presented in this way. Thought this would be a good way to showcase a favorite photo from a special vacation. Took advantage of the 11x14 special & only had to pay for the tax, shipping & handling. What a deal!

Erica Young West Monroe, LA

The entire process was so easy. I decided which picture I wanted, uploaded the picture and that was basically it. I checked out, got it on Christmas Eve and my husband cried when he opened the package. It was beautifully done. The colors were true and crisp. The order came quickly. I could not have had a better experience. Thanks for everything!

Allee Maxwell, IA

I am a first time customer of this site. I wish the shipping had better information for tracking besides "dispatched". And 1-2 weeks. Other than that no other information to provider at this time. I would use this company again for the price I paid and quality of photo I received. As a Christmas gift it was perfect.

Dare Fuquay-Varina, NC

Super fast turnaround time, so I was worried that the quality may not be too great. For the price, I thought, why not. I absolutely loved the finished product. The image was clear and the canvas is well constructed. There were no chips, even on the edges. Will definitely order again.

Ralph Owen Shearer Porterville, CA

I have ordered many canvas pictures and only 2 of them were not very clear even though I sent it from a great picture. I thought they would inform me but they printed it anyway and sent it to me. Those were the only 2 11x14 pictures that I was not to happy with.

April Argyle, NY

I have order from here many times. Every order has come on time except my last order, which was two days late but it happens. My product always comes out wonderful and their prices are unbelievable! They always have a special and shipping is reasonable if not free. I would recommend this company to my family and friends.

Tammy V Canton, MI

Had a print made for my son's grandparents for Christmas. It turned out absolutely beautiful! This is the second time I have ordered from you and both times I was highly satisfied! The picture I ordered for them was so gorgeous that I think I'm going to order one for myself.

Christie Sauceman

Love both canvases I've received from this company. The ordering process was seamless as well as quick delivery. The canvas was high quality. I'll defiantly be ordering again soon. I highly recommend this company for all your canvas needs.

MaryP Deerfield, WI

I paid extra for two day shipping on two of my orders and the third order, which I placed a day or two later, did not give me that option. When I was trying to track their delivery, it showed initially that all three would get here well after the two days and even after Christmas. I wrote a letter of disappointment to your company. Sure enough, all three arrived before Christmas. While the payment option for two day shipping didn't actually materialize, I'm glad they all made it in the end.

Dee Westerville, OH

The canvas photos are very beautiful. The directions to make a canvas picture from a photo are very easy to follow. I have made several for myself and as gifts for friends. I have also made photo pillows for myself and for friends. Products from Canvas People are very high quality. I highly recommend Canvas People.

Bailey Walpole, MA

Absolutely love the canvas picture, I used a code found in Facebook so I was a bit hesitant to order it kinda like a too good to be true price situation but I was dead wrong the quality is amazon. I will absolutely be ordering again from canvaspeople!!

Tonie Tempe, AZ

Will be ordering again. I love the results just wished it was I ordered horizontal picture. Please look for more orders. Concern: why UPS only came once and never followers up. I went to post office they didn’t have order until your company sent tracking number. Postal service not the best.

john Fairfield, CT

The canvas looked great. Better than I had hoped for. My daughter is framing it for her office. I'd love it if they had a widget that let me see how the color and brightness of the photo would translate to a canvas (even though I was very happy with how mine came out).

Christine Ventresca Abington, PA

I ordered a pillow with a picture of my kids on it and it came out perfect! Originally it said it was to be delivered the Friday after Christmas but to my surprise it was delivered 2 days before Christmas. I was very happy with how fast delivery was and the quality of the product. I will definitely use CanvasPeople again!

Connie Dutton, AL

I really love the quality of my pictures. They are pretty fast about delivery. I will definitely continue to get my pictures from canvas pictures. Thank you the pictures I got meant a lot. My mother passed away last year and the picture I ordered of her was so beautiful to me. Thank you CanvasPeople.

Lisa L Gray Oswego, NY

I have ordered several canvases and have been very happy with each one. I do wait until there is a sale and free or cheap shipping because I could never afford it otherwise, but you run great deals so frequently, I'm always able to get what I need when I need it.

Melanie Canton, OH

I have been sending CanvasPeople digital drawings I do on my iPad and they do a wonderful job of making them look like paintings on canvas. I gave several as gifts this Christmas and everyone was very pleased. The frames are good quality and the colors are vibrant. Highly recommended.

Beckyneilsen Pocatello, ID

I love the quality and especially love how lightweight the canvases are. That makes them perfect for use in my travel trailer. Canvaspeople.com usually has a super terrific deal going on, often a free 11x14 which is my favorite size.

Marie Trudel Bethel, CT

First off your site is very easy to follow and update the photos I’ve ordered. I’ve placed two orders in Dec2019. One ordering two different photos for gifts and the other for 1 photo which was for myself. They were the best gifts we gave this year everyone was thrilled.

Tammy Persinger Longview, TX

The canvases that i ordered the first time, came in and i was not happy with them. I called customer service and talked to a supervisor and he replaced All of them. I will continue to use them, because the quality is Awesome but so is the customer service. Thank you!!!

Lisa Combs Hazard, KY

Quick service. Bought multiple canvasses as Christmas gifts. Most were excellent but about three of them wasn't up to my satifaction. I think my picture quality was the problem. Overall, I would do more if coupon issued again.

Jessica Quintero La Habra, CA

So far, I have purchased 2 different canvases and a photo pillow. I get compliments on my canvases all of the time when people come over and see them. The pillow was a gift for a friend, and she absolutely loved it. I will definitely order from CanvasPeople again in the future.

Bla314 West Monroe, NY

Best company to do business with. Every canvas I’ve ordered has come out beautifully. Shipping is fast, and easy to track. Always well packaged. Coupons through this business are absolutely amazing. Could not otherwise afford this quality or sizes I want. Very grateful to this company For everything they do!

John Henningson Guilford, CT

My latest order was a canvas print of a photo of one of my paintings. I learned that the printing out of a photo of a painted canvas is qualitatively different than a photo of a real 3 dimensional object. The flaws in the original painting were more obvious in the print vs the original canvas. However, because the print is also on canvas, I was able to apply acrylic paint with a small brush was very effective to obscure the flaws. In close, I learned an important technique to improve print copies of my work but also how the detect and correct flaws in the original art. Thank you.

Ron Kalispell, MT

Got this as a gift for a friend, I was surprised by how easy it was to set the picture I chose just the right way,. There were plenty of other options also from the size of the print and thickness of it to options for hanging and frames, it really couldn’t have been easier

Lisa Portland, OR

Beautiful work! My wish would be for more size choices and more editing choices (such as making the picture smaller on the canvas) The color came out perfect and the details were clear and crisp. I am so in love with canvas!!

Shawna Ashlock Fort Worth, TX

I have ordered several times. I did a review the first two times. But life was very busy and hectic during the holidays so I didn’t keep providing reviews. But this company is incredible! Prices are great and quality of product is marvelous.

Michelle Myrtle Beach, SC

I received my first order and they were damaged beyond repair. I quickly wrote in to customer service and their response was just as fast. Within a day I had new canvases coming to me. I will be giving them my business from here on out.

H. McCoy Green Isle, MN

Received my order in great condition, and within two weeks. I even sent a message with a question after I had already placed my order and they responded quickly. Overall very satisfied and will probably order from them again.

Jere Byington Mauldin, SC

All of the orders I have placed with CanvasPeople have been awesome! I have turned photographs into beautiful canvas copies. And I just ordered and received a small pillow with a picture of my 3 month old great-granddaughter. It turned out beautiful and I love it!

Amavel Velez South Ozone Park, NY

It has been an amazing experience placing orders with you! Very easy and fun. I have recommended you to my friends and family. They are excited to use your service as well. Thank you and continue to keep up the great work 😁👌

Alice Clarkson, KY

I was worried about ordering from Canvas People but I was very pleased with my order of my canvas print! Thank you for your prompt arrival even though it was the Christmas season, got sooner than I thought! I ordered from another company Canvasdiscount at the same time and still haven’t received my canvas or can’t get a response from them, but they sure took my money so they won’t be getting anymore of my business, and I will tell people how they treat their customers!!

Betsy Rae Adamczak Perry, NY

Love what you do with my pictures! Great gifts for all the family members. Very easy process in ordering and receiving. Very quick delivery. I wouldn't use any other company to buy gifts for my loved ones. The price is right and the quality is great!

Lynne Burke, VA

I liked the canvas a lot. I ordered ornaments that were a little smaller than I thought they would be. I was bothered to be charged $4.99 for shipping per items d find them crammed in with one canvas and a padded envelope for 4 others. Lesson learned. I will probably buy other canvas prints but nothing else.

Meme Beaumont, TX

My canvas was beautiful! It was a Christmas gift for my mother. She loved it. Delivery was fast. I was somewhat skeptical at first because there are so many scams out there. CanvasPeople are the real thing. I will be purchasing again. I got a great deal as well!

SARAYU SHARMA Bethesda, MD

Canvases come out well although the photos could brighter. I specifically increase light on the photos because canvas people always gives a darker version of the final product but if they could fix that it would be great and consider reducing shipping cost which is many time more than canvas itself.

AnnElise Berger Montgomery, AL

Ordering was simple and efficient, including the use of a special discount code. The product was just what I ordered and expected. It’s a very well executed product and of good quality. I love the light weight canvas and the picture quality.