CanvasPeople

8.1

Samantha Monticello, GA

A canvas makes a perfect gift. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the canvas and how quickly it was shipped out! I will definitely order again!

Mackenzie Virginia Beach, VA

Luckily the photo I chose had a side border but if it hadn’t our faces would have been cut off so that would have been nice to know. If I had purchased mine and it came like I would have been very mad.

Robin Gray-Woodall Decatur, IL

I didn't get my original orders but spoke with a representative at Canvas People and she sent replacements by priority delivery and received them before Christmas as promised.

Maria Beach Prior Lake, MN

It was very easy to use and place the order. The order came pretty speedy being I placed during the holidays I was impressed!! I will use them again!

Diane Buzzelli San Mateo, FL

My photo turned into an absolutely beautiful keepsake! Turn around was surprisingly fast. The quality is superb and I would definitely use this company again.

Brooke Fallston, MD

I have never had a bad experience! Using their site is so easy and the canvases look AMAZING. Their prices are so reasonable and so worth it. I love them

Denyse Gustine, CA

I ordered a canvas of My Husband and I at Our wedding for Christmas because I overheard him telling someone he wanted to get one. It came out amazing and He loved it!!!!!

Glamorous mama Colorado Springs, CO

Great photo quality. I had a note 9 photo turned into a canvas and omg it came out beautiful ! And that was just a phone quality. I can only imagine the camera quality.

Pam Harrodsburg, KY

I loved my canvas. It arrived very fast and looks amazing. I will definitely order more. Very affordable. Great quality. Thanks so much I will cherish this forever.

Jason Anthony Miller-Suttmeier Land O' Lakes, FL

I love my custom canvas poster. Very worth the price!

jim karls Canonsburg, PA

Great customer service and pricing! Very pleased!!

MSwead78 Barrington, IL

I love the pictures I get and I always get good deals.

Juan Carlos Quezada Los Angeles, CA

Loved our frame ... Can't complain especially for the pricing... Good quality Highly recommend

Priscilla Alamo

The picture came out very horrible and it came super late

Bethany Norcross, GA

I was very happy with the canvas but the frame was cracked and bent from shipping. Better packaging to prevent damage to the frame would have gotten a five star rating.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Bethany, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear that your frame was cracked and bent. If you have not already, please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Feb. 7th, 2020

Laura St Louis, MO

Omg!!! I love both of my canvas pixs I gotten of my puppies....it looks so great on my wall &. I’m very satisfied!!!! Thanks again👌🏼👍🏼

Anne Thommen-Rollins Parkville, MD

I wasn’t happy with my pillow. The picture that I sent was not zoomed in as much as what’s on the picture. My daughters neck is completely cut off and only her head is showing and my sons head is almost cut off on the top. I had plans to order more in the future but will not after seeing how my first order turned out

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Anne, Thank you for the review and feedback! We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. I will be following up with you via email to further assist you. Hope to hear from you soon! Susi, Customer Support Manager

Jan. 21st, 2020

RRJ Greer, SC

I love CanvasPeople for all of our canvasing needs. Quality is excellent and shipping is always fast. Easy to upload and purchase!

Shawna Hachey Orono, ME

Was a little worried because no emails for a week or so giving me the status of my order. The canvases were wonderful and exactly what I was hoping for.

Penny Precopia ,

I really appreciate the fast service! I just wish that I had paid the extra money to have the color tweaked!The frame is great!

Daemere Buford, GA

The picture look great but it’s wasn’t centered like it was suppose to be the face Runs off on the left side it’s doesn’t look like the receipt

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Daemere, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. If you have not done so already, please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Feb. 7th, 2020

Maddy Stryker Canyon Lake, TX

I’ve now ordered 2 canvases from Canvas People. They are high quality pieces of art at a very reasonable price! Will continue to recommend.

Tammie Flandreau, SD

I have always been very satisfied with everything I have ordered. This time it did take a lot longer to get but still satisfied

Michelle Beswetherick Enumclaw, WA

We received our picture quickly. It was taken outdoors with a cell phone. The resolution worked. One of the best mornings of my life immortalized.

Henry R. Pawtucket, RI

CanvasPeople always has great promotional deals and the quality is great! I am very satisfied with how my canvases come out!

Nicole Kingrey

Received my canvas in a fast timely matter and the quality is great! I’ve ordered quite a few from this company and am always very satisfied!

Jacquie Indianapolis, IN

I am very happy with the quality of the canvas we received! It has turned into the center of attention above our fireplace! We love it!

Ashley Tinley Park, IL

Products are good quality and highly satisfied with how everything turned out. I have purchased 2 canvases and 2 pillows. Great deals!

Marge Misnik Factoryville, PA

The site was very easy to navigate. Many items to choose. Delivery was on point with the time given. Christmas rush was great. I will shop again!

Christina Middletown, CT

I love my canvas... so i ordered 2 more.. only problem was with delivery.. didn’t come when they said it was but other than that i will order again.

Amy Elkhart, IN

I love the canvas! I do think the prices are a bit high, but I snagged this one on the free 11x14 deal and am very happy!

toost Middleton, WI

I absolutely love my new pillow!! The image of my dog looks great and the quality overall is fantastic. I highly recommend CanvasPeople!!

Norma Cordova Cypress, TX

I have ordered canvases from CanvasPeople several times, they never disappoint, the canvases are beautiful each time and the price is magnificent!

Colleen Joy Tillotson Sanford, FL

Awesome quality of pictures on a canvas, coffee mug, or ornaments to only place I will be shopping at thanks again Canvas people.com

Brad Killbuck, OH

The photo is wonderful. I only had one complaint, I paid for expedited shipping because it said it would arrive before Christmas. It did not. I received it 2 days later.

Tina Eureka, CA

I am ALWAYS extremely happy with the products from canvas people. The website is easy to use and my order always get to my quickly.

Lori Denver, CO

I have purchased 2 of the 11x14 canvas’ and I am definitely very satisfied! They are beautiful. I will definitely purchase more items from you!

Doraine Redwood City, CA

The final product made the photo look washed out and blurred. The background was totally blurred. Perhaps the size I ordered was too big to represent the photo properly. This should be told to the purchaser. I felt like I wasted the money on this purchase which could never be placed on the wall. If I had known ahead what the washed out effect would be, I would have ordered a smaller version. It was about the photo/subject, not the size that I was interested in. Very disappointing, especially giving it as a gift to my daughter-in-law to be. A canvas fail!

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Doraine, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. Please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Jan. 22nd, 2020

Therese VanderPutten Topeka, KS

My mom absolutely loved the pillow I got her for Christmas. The quality of printing was great. Material was as expected.

Barbara Torna Hillside, NJ

The entire transaction was smooth and painless. Their customer service is exceptional. I’m very happy repeat customer.

Janet Short Cedar Springs, MI

Was told item would be here for Christmas and it came 2 days after so I had no gift for my sister if I would have known it wouldn't make it here I wouldn't have ordered it very disappointed

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Janet, Thank you for the review and feedback. We’re sorry to hear that the order was not received before Christmas. Please send us an email at with your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Jan. 23rd, 2020

Sherry Fairview Heights, IL

I have done three pictures and they all turned out beautiful. I would and do recommend you to anyone that I talk to thank you

Wendy Holt Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Love CanvasPeople and have ordered multiple times from them!! You won't be disappointed and if you are they will replace you item.

Megan Cunningham Merigold, MS

Great customer service and product. There was a problem with my order and they addressed it immediately. Thanks again!

Sara Lee Lancaster, CA

Very impressed. The cell phone picture was enlarged and transferred to canvas. It looks like a professional picture take at a studio.

Brandy Latonia, KY

I always order from CanvasPeople-the quality is amazing and the prices are unbelievable compared to other similar companies.

S. Thompson Antioch, CA

Website easy to use. Fast delivery. Great quality on canvas and frame. I even ordered a 2nd one once I saw how nice it was.

Hollie Horn Glenmont, OH

I love my canvases. I was going to order more a few days after Christmas but was sad that the shipping was $58.00 for 3 .

Peter Manting Ludington, MI

The print came out very nice, but the shipping for the price I paid was exceptionally slow. Arrived several days after it was shown as the delivery date.

Gman Brandywine, MD

Very good work , most likely will order another later and add some of the other features. Thank you for the discount on the first one.