CanvasPeople

8.6

Deanna St Louis, MO

I used CanvasPeople for the first time. It was very simple and easy. I uploaded my photo and in a very short period of time, I had a beautiful canvas at my door. Thank you so much. It looks great!

Vanessa Flower Mound, TX

The ordering process and shipping were great, but the quality of the photo is horrible. It looks all washed out. I doubt my son will even hang it. I hate that I wasted almost $40, but I truly hate that is was suppose to be a great surprise for Christmas and the quality was so bad. If I had been warned it might turn out this way, I never would have ordered it.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Vanessa, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. Please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

val Hilliard, OH

excellent service, quality and a wonderful memorable gift for all. the delivery was quick and efficient and everything was perfect for christmas gifting

Erin New Castle, PA

I absolutely love the canvases I have ordered they came when they were supposed to and I had tracking every step of the way I will definitely be ordering again!!

Aaron Greenwood, IN

The shipping was on time and the order process was easy. The product was slightly damaged, but customer service was fantastic and they were quick to replace the item.

Paula Wellington, MO

I like the canvas. It came out nice. Shipping was a bit extended. I am assuming it was because it was the Christmas season. It sat in the Kansas City post office for 2 full weeks before it came to our local post office.

ERin Lisbon, OH

I have ordered many canvas gifts from this site and have always been satisfied. This last gift canvas was blurry. I wish I had received a notification warning that the photo that I chose was too low in resolution to be made into the size I had chosen. Otherwise, I have always given 5 stars for their great products and customer service.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Erin, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. Please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

moira douglas Newton, NJ

It arrived later than expected. I thought it would be at the house before Christmas yet it arrived a week after Christmas which was very disappointing. This was very disappointing and I wis it did not happen because it ruined the holiday because the Canvas I ordered did not arrive in time to be given as a gift.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Moira, Thank you for the review and feedback. We’re sorry to hear that the order was not received before Christmas. Please send us an email at with your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Tara Garnet Valley, PA

Great product, great price! My product was a family photo for a Christmas present. It was high quality and arrived on time. I will use this service again.

Angie Cascade, IA

The canvases turned out even better than I imagined! The quality was top-notch. Everything arrived on time and very well packaged. Thank you, CanvasPeople!

Karen Lewiston, MI

It was supposed to be guaranteed delivery for 12-25 but arrived to my son on 12-26. I haven’t seen the canvas but my son & daughter-in-law said it was very nice. My first time ordering through your company.

Thellis Houck Casselberry, FL

As a Christmas Gift, my family loved it and will display it in their new home proudly. Thank you for the fast service. Looking forward to next years Specials!

Lisa Carpenter Richardson, TX

The overall experience was great due to the price, timing, etc. I wish I had been notified that the quality of the photo I sent was not a great quality or I would have sent another photo. But overall good experience.

Denise Calhoun, GA

I absolutely love my canvas photo! It had great quality. Which is amazing considering it was free! I will definitely continue doing business with CanvasPeople!

Jenna Blue Springs, MS

Ordered 2 canvases that were to be Christmas gifts and they were supposed to be here December 21st. The website told me if I ordered within 12 hours I would have guaranteed delivery by Christmas. Needless to say, I didn't get my canvases and my family members didn't get their Christmas gifts from me. To top it off, I contacted customer service to voice my concerns and the representative I got was VERY rude! Said it was my fault I didn't receive my canvases when it definitely wasn't. Won't purchase again. Very upset with the way I was treated.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Jeanna, Thank you for the review and feedback. We’re sorry to hear that the order was not received before Christmas and that you experienced a difficult time when you contacted us. Please send us another email at with your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Emily Snyder Renovo, PA

I loved this site! Great deals, fast shipping, an they turned out amazing. Got some for my mom for Christmas an she loved them as well. Overall great site

riverwildlife Westmoreland, NH

Job Well Done by Prawin for having the professionalism and patience working with me until I was completely satisfied with my canvas purchase. He explained things thoroughly and I'm very happy with the result of my canvas.

J. Columbus, OH

It was a gift that was sent to the receiver so I haven't seen it in person but it arrived very promptly, even though it was the holidays and my sister loved it!

Kelly Gilbert, AZ

They were so helpful in fixing an error I created on my order! Everything arrived in time for Christmas despite me ordering late! Awesome customer service

Z Oklahoma City, OK

I always buy when there’s a sale and I’ve been beyond happy with the results! This is my 3rd canvas they’re great quality and just overall wonderful!

Angie L Shadyside, OH

I ordered specifically because the site stated would arrive before Christmas. I got the initial tracking for Dec 23rd delivery but the package did not arrive until Dec 30th. The canvases were fine and what I expected. The ornaments we blurry and did not meet my expectations

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Angie, Thank you for the review and feedback. We’re sorry to hear that the order was not received before Christmas and that you are not satisfied with the ornaments. Please send us an email at with your order details and pictures of the ornaments received so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Nancy Palm Bay, FL

I was totally impressed with the canvas quality and picture. It arrived very quickly and just in time for Christmas as it was intended. Thank you so much.

Tammy Lynne Biggs

My two canvas prints were lost during holiday shipping. I emailed the company and they reprinted and reshipped them immediately with now extra charge or complications. Love this company.

Tonja Marotta Murphy, NC

I had never ordered before but was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. My husband loved it and it was a beautiful canvas. Will definitely order from again.

Shar Round Lake, IL

Website was easy to use. Ordering was a breeze. Quick turnaround, only 6 days from order to receipt. Great quality product, much better than expected.

Jessica Nighbor Waupun, WI

You did a fabulous job on our picture! My parents love it!! We have placed more orders and will continue in the future to order through you. Thank you for your great work.

Cheryl sears Kissimmee, FL

Love your super deals, and all the people I gave these pictures to , loved them. They all asked me where I got them, so maybe more business will come your way. Thanks

Tom Lake Mary, FL

I had 2 pictures that were shipped on the same day, I received 1 picture in 2 days and the 2nd picture was in Texas going back and forth between ups depots for a week thus I received it after Christmas. Canvaspeople were No help in this matter, all they kept saying was it's in movement to your location. Not happy that Canvaspeople do not have a phone number to call and their email responses are slow.

Chris R Peoria, AZ

Very pleased with the quality of the canvas photo and pillows I ordered. Shipping was a bit expensive, but delivered on date stated. Will use this company again.

Laurie Overland Park, KS

My order just came today Jan. 3. It was was shipped from you on December 13 and delivery was originally to be Dec. 18th. This was a Christmas gift so I was very disappointed. Seems like you need to figure out a better way to ship!!

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Laurie, Thank you for the review and feedback. We’re sorry to hear that the order was not received before Christmas. Please send us an email at with your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Carol Thacker Greeneville, TN

i recieved my order very quickly and could not have been more pleased. The quality was exceptional. I will be a return customer and definately would recommend to a friend.

Dani D. Wappingers Falls, NY

The quality of the prints is great! We gave both sets of parents a picture of the grandkids and they loved them! Can't wait to purchase more prints, love the deals!

Suchava Atlanta, GA

Quick service, excellent product. We have ordered several items over the years and have always been satisfied. The key is to send a high-quality photo.

Roxanne scott Jacksonville, FL

I have ordered four things from Canvas People! All orders were perfect, on time and got the reaction I wanted from those the canvases were for. Thank you!

Sheila Bacher Perryville, MO

I have ordered several things from canvas people. 6 canvas prints, 5 pillows. All turned out absolutely beautiful. I have no complaints. Delivery was on time as well.

Lis Cambridge, MN

Thanks for resolving the issue of my missing package quickly. Your customer service was very helpful. Quality canvas prints delivered! Easy to use website! Thank you.

Anika Cotton Muskegon, MI

My order was more than I expected the picture I used was not the best quality but Canvaspeople still did a beautiful job with it have recommended your company to my family and friends.

Adriana Springfield, NJ

The shipping took pretty long, but the wait was worth it. I got a “free” 12x12” pillow, for $15 shipping. The pillow was nice and squishy, with good print.

Cindy Plasek Ennis, TX

Pics were PERFECT! I was little worried about the delivery as it took a little longer than I expected; but when I saw the canvases it was totally worth it!

Seth Fairfax, VA

I bought the canvas print and coffee mug on a whim as a Christmas gift for my wife, and they both turned out great! In fact, they were her favorite gifts this year!

Mickey Brooklyn, NY

I have purchased a few canvases from canvas people and they have all met or exceeded my expectations. The material is good and the pictures look great printed in the canvas

Barbara Davis Columbus, GA

Purchases three for Christmas gifts. They were beautiful! The quality was very great. Delivery time was quick. Will be ordering more in the future.

Katie Nashville, TN

The site was straightforward and easy to use, and the finished product was nice. I wish there had been a little more flexibility with the design, but overall I was pleased with the experience.

Jim Casa Grande, AZ

Pictures came out great. I did no up grades. My wife loved them. Also customer service was excellent. I had a issue that was my fault, they handled it professionally and very understanding. This company is top notch.

Erin Kansas City, MO

Great quality at a reasonable price! And bonus- it arrived quickly! Very pleased with purchase and will order again! Highly recommend! The price simply cannot be beat!

Samantha Monticello, GA

A canvas makes a perfect gift. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the canvas and how quickly it was shipped out! I will definitely order again!

Mackenzie Virginia Beach, VA

Luckily the photo I chose had a side border but if it hadn’t our faces would have been cut off so that would have been nice to know. If I had purchased mine and it came like I would have been very mad.

Robin Gray-Woodall Decatur, IL

I didn't get my original orders but spoke with a representative at Canvas People and she sent replacements by priority delivery and received them before Christmas as promised.

Maria Beach Prior Lake, MN

It was very easy to use and place the order. The order came pretty speedy being I placed during the holidays I was impressed!! I will use them again!

Diane Buzzelli San Mateo, FL

My photo turned into an absolutely beautiful keepsake! Turn around was surprisingly fast. The quality is superb and I would definitely use this company again.