CanvasPeople

8.6

Debbie J Philadelphia, PA

This is the first time I tried CanvasPeople. It was very easy to order and arrived fairly quickly. I cannot believe how beautiful my canvas turned out. I will definitely be ordering more.

Kayla Meek Kensington, OH

Every order that I have placed has been received in a timely manner. Never more than two weeks. The canvas's have always been in good condition never any damaged packages. I highly recommend canvaspeople!

Catherine Brooks Litchfield Park, AZ

I've purchased 7 canvases - some for myself and some for others. I've loved the quality of each one whether it was a professional photo or one taken from my phone. I will surely be purchasing more.

Diana New Straitsville, OH

I was curious as to how it would turn out and it’s beautiful. I was really impressed with the quality and delivery. I will definitely order again and have recommended to others.

P. Duerkop Camp Douglas, WI

I thought I had ordered two but must have not finished the other order so yes I received my picture.. so happy with quality and service!! Forwarded your info to friends.. will certainly be a return customer!!

Etta Lovington, NM

The picture I purchased was a Christmas present for my husband. He loved it!! I chose the wrap around not realizing that one of the faces would be wrapped around the side, so that might be something you want to specify. Also the shipping took longer than I expected, but I did get it by Christmas so it was ok.

Kelly Clark Boxholm, IA

I am so very pleased with my canvas picture!!! However, it took a little longer to receive it thank I thought it would. But, it was during the holidays so I understand! I will be purchasing more for sure!!!!

Jean Kingren Anoka, MN

I couldn't of asked for a better gift for my two boys. they lost their dad a few years ago and recently both got married. these were the best and they LOVE them and so do I.. thank you so much...

Emily New Gloucester, ME

The pillow came in, good quality, it was smaller than I thought but I never measured out how big it would have been so that is my fault. But it came out really good, I love it!

McKenna Lee's Summit, MO

I got an offer to have a canvas print done for free if I paid the shipping. My dog had just passed away so I had a print done of her. It shipped fast and looks beautiful. I would definitely recommend CanvasPeople.

JEAN-CLAUDE BUFFINGTON Henderson, NV

GREAT WORK AS ALWAYS! Thank you very much for the wonderful job that you do. The canvas was right on time for a Christmas gift. Keep up the good work. I have ordered canvas for a long time and they are always first class.

April Apperson Ripley, TN

I have ordered several times from Canvaspeople and have always been completely satisfied with my product. Easy to order and my merchandise has always been up to my expectations. I will definitely be ordering again!

Debra Wilson Cold Springs, CA

I have used Canvas People many times, and have been extremely happy with the products, ease of ordering, and fast shipping!! I give them as gifts mostly, and everyone loves them. Thank you!!

Amavel Velez South Ozone Park, NY

It has been an amazing experience placing orders with you! Very easy and fun. I have recommended you to my friends and family. They are excited to use your service as well. Thank you and continue to keep up the great work 😁👌

Scoop Smithtown, NY

I tried your product for the first time as it was a “free” 11X14 promotion I received via an e mail. I was very happy with the canvass print as it was time I’ve ever had a canvass print made. The down side was the cost of shipping which was about $20.00. So in essence the print cost $20.00 which seemed expensive for regular shipping of an 11X14 canvass print.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Scoop! We are very sorry for any confusion caused with our promotions. In the details of our promotional emails, it is stated that shipping is not included, and each item has an individual shipping charge. Our standard shipping costs start at $14.95-24.95 per canvas depending on the size of the canvas. Our canvases are individually wrapped and shipped to ensure they are not damaged while in transit. We do offer many different promotions, some discounting the shipping cost, some discounting the canvas cost, and sometimes both. We do hope that there will be an offer that works for you in the future and you will give us a try. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. Thank you, Nolan CanvasPeople Team Lead

Jan. 28th, 2020

Jamie L Texas City, TX

Very easy to design my canvas and the quality is beautiful! I gave this canvas as a gift and we have already put it on the wall it looks amazing! Very impressed with my canvas.

Stacey Pawhuska, OK

Creating @ ordering my canvas was simple and easy. I received my order quickly and it was even more perfect than I thought it would be. I plan to order several more in the next couple weeks.

Karen Haskins Ocala, FL

I love CanvasPeople! Super nice work with timely processing! I highly recommend giving them a try the next time you are looking for a great gift... whether it be for a friend or for yourself!

Sheila Leon, IA

The product was great, however, if I knew it was shipping UPS innovations I would have ordered from Shutterfly. I ordered in plenty of time for it to arrive for Christmas but UPS innovations screwed that up. I will never order a product shipping this way again.

Mrs. Ali Porter Mukwonago, WI

Superior craftsmanship. Customer Service beyond all expectations. No need to ever look anywhere else for quality canvases. My home has canvases in almost every room. My "horse room" is my favorite!

yvonne laulainen Longview, WA

CanvasPeople have great customer service! I had ordered one of the new acrylic blocks and was a little disappointed with the coloring , they redid it without me even asking. Thanks!

Vanessa Siebrass Omaha, NE

After what felt like forever, I FINALLY received the canvas I ordered. The item arrived unscathed, in beautiful condition. The reason for 4 out of 5 stars is that I do NOT like the shipping method - started out with UPS and then switched over to USPS. This change is what made my item take so long to arrive.

Samantha

I ordered 2 canvas prints from canvas people and they both came out beautiful. The quality, color and detail were amazing! Will definitely be ordering more in the future from them.

Randy Fusco Winter Garden, FL

Sent in a picture I took with iPhone. I ordered the largest canvas print available and included a frame. It turned out great and looked amazing. I plan to order more in the future.

Alison Louisville, KY

I have ordered several canvases and sent several as gifts. The website is easy to use. When there is a sale, the price is SO affordable. The turn around time is quick. I highly recommend!

Kerry

First I had to fight to get the promotional price offered as it showed on the screen, but my credit card was charged full price. The only option was email communication. Second the order was to arrive on the 11th and it finally showed up on the 16th. This was beyond the date I needed it to allow me to give it to the recipient before they left. There was no communication from Canvas People about the delay and the package tracking stopped being updated on the 10th. The canvas also was a bit darker than the image on the screen, but is tolerable.

Michael J Grannan Fort Worth, TX

I love the canvas. The colors are bright. And I plan to order again . I am very pleased with your product. I plan one of my wedding pictures next. I will let you know when I'm ready to order again. ...........

Paula Powell Uvalde, TX

Everything about this company is fantastic! Detailed instructions on how to place the order made placing the order a breeze! A very professional company who cares about the customer more than the bottom line. I’ll be back!

Dan Patton Woodruff, SC

My first and only canvas print I have ever had done and absolutely love it! The quality of the print and the quick turn around on my order have been a great experience, I will use them again!

Shelly Masters Los Angeles, CA

Good quality product. Was very happy with the picture! Love it!

Brent MacDonald Nashville, TN

Easy to order, great final product, and reasonable delivery time.

Brittney R Fortner Riverside, CA

I have received canvases in the past that i loved but this particular one I am not very happy with. the picture is of a first time mom and dad holding their brand new baby and when the canvas arrived the babies face was cut off.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Brittney, Thank you for the review and feedback! We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. I will be following up with you via email to further assist you. Hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Jan. 22nd, 2020

Rbarclay5 Dayton, OH

Their email ads with all the discounts make me want to buy more. However I hate how much shipping is. It’s sometimes more than the product I’m buying.

Debbie Gilmore New York, NY

Excellent, except my last order. I E-mail the Company about it being blurry. I am still waiting for a response back. I think they do A+ work otherwise.

Kimberly Roemmich Kearney, NE

I think the picture turned out really well! Will be ordering in the future for sure! I ordered over the holidays so it took a little longer than others I have talked to but still pretty quickly considering.

Talyr Dunnavant Pulaski, TN

I love the canvas! Bought for my husband for Christmas and he had it hung on the wall before I got home from work on the date of delivery, so I would say he is pleased too!

Beth Steele Vandergrift, PA

The quality is excellent. I won’t be shopping with anyone else anymore. Over the top with quality product and delivered in a timely manner and packaged safe for safe travels.

Barbara Pompano Beach, FL

Promotion of free shipping was not honored. This was the only reason i placed an order with this company. Once credit card information was input the transaction processed automatically. The checkout screen never appeared and i was not allowed a review of my order or the option to input any promotional codes. Im owed a refund for shipping.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Barbara, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear that you experienced a difficult time on our website. Please send us an email at with your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Hannah M Van Scoyoc Newton, IA

I ordered an 8x10 canvas for a Christmas present. Considering I ordered it right before Christmas I was pleased with the processing and handling time.

Haley Grinstead Roseburg, OR

I love the products the shipping just takes forever! I ordered my gift before Christmas as an ad was sent out stating to order your last minute stuff & unfortunately it arrived after Christmas so now I have to pay additional shipping to ship it to that person. Slightly frustrating however I’m still a happy customer

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Haley, Thank you for the review and feedback! We're sorry to hear that your order was received after Christmas. I will be following up with you via email to further assist you. Hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Jan. 22nd, 2020

Mercedes Weston, MA

I had a very seamless experience ordering from Canvas People. The website for uploading the pictures works well and the canvases turned out beautiful and were delivered ahead of schedule. Very pleased overall.

Megan Mason Marion, IA

I ordered my original 11x16 a week and a half before Christmas. Between it getting lost, me reaching out to customer service, and another one being made.. it’s now the 8th of January and I FINALLY got my canvas. I appreciate the extra free canvas I was offered but honestly the length of time it’s taken to get my original is still super disappointing.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Megan, Thank you for ordering with CanvasPeople. We apologize that you had a less than stellar experience with our company. We produced and shipped your order with the expectation that it would arrive on time. Unfortunately, as we utilize third party carriers we do not have additional insight aside from what is posed for us online. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you, Nolan CanvasPeople Team Lead

Jan. 28th, 2020

Deanna St Louis, MO

I used CanvasPeople for the first time. It was very simple and easy. I uploaded my photo and in a very short period of time, I had a beautiful canvas at my door. Thank you so much. It looks great!

Vanessa Flower Mound, TX

The ordering process and shipping were great, but the quality of the photo is horrible. It looks all washed out. I doubt my son will even hang it. I hate that I wasted almost $40, but I truly hate that is was suppose to be a great surprise for Christmas and the quality was so bad. If I had been warned it might turn out this way, I never would have ordered it.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Vanessa, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. Please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

val Hilliard, OH

excellent service, quality and a wonderful memorable gift for all. the delivery was quick and efficient and everything was perfect for christmas gifting

Erin New Castle, PA

I absolutely love the canvases I have ordered they came when they were supposed to and I had tracking every step of the way I will definitely be ordering again!!

Aaron Greenwood, IN

The shipping was on time and the order process was easy. The product was slightly damaged, but customer service was fantastic and they were quick to replace the item.

Paula Wellington, MO

I like the canvas. It came out nice. Shipping was a bit extended. I am assuming it was because it was the Christmas season. It sat in the Kansas City post office for 2 full weeks before it came to our local post office.

ERin Lisbon, OH

I have ordered many canvas gifts from this site and have always been satisfied. This last gift canvas was blurry. I wish I had received a notification warning that the photo that I chose was too low in resolution to be made into the size I had chosen. Otherwise, I have always given 5 stars for their great products and customer service.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Erin, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. Please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

moira douglas Newton, NJ

It arrived later than expected. I thought it would be at the house before Christmas yet it arrived a week after Christmas which was very disappointing. This was very disappointing and I wis it did not happen because it ruined the holiday because the Canvas I ordered did not arrive in time to be given as a gift.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Moira, Thank you for the review and feedback. We’re sorry to hear that the order was not received before Christmas. Please send us an email at with your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service