CanvasPeople

7.8

SARAYU SHARMA Bethesda, MD

Canvases come out well although the photos could brighter. I specifically increase light on the photos because canvas people always gives a darker version of the final product but if they could fix that it would be great and consider reducing shipping cost which is many time more than canvas itself.

AnnElise Berger Montgomery, AL

Ordering was simple and efficient, including the use of a special discount code. The product was just what I ordered and expected. It’s a very well executed product and of good quality. I love the light weight canvas and the picture quality.

Anna Embry Farmington, NM

I was emailed a coupon for a free 11x14 canvas, and I only had to pay shipping. I got this with a picture of my son and gave it to my mom as a Christmas present. She loves it and I am so happy with the quality. I will definitely be buying on for myself.

Paul Falzone Orlando, FL

Great deals, Awesome Work , My walls are linned with MY PHOTOS on Canvas

Anjela Flores Gaithersburg, MD

Great quality and fast shipping. Thank you for the free 16 x20 canvas.

Margo Dutile Oakdale, CT

The size I ordered with the photo I sent ended up cutting off part of the photo..husband was holding a parrot and the nose of parrot was cut off. Colors great and nice and clear..

Trippy Batman Knoxville, TN

I like the quality of the canvas. My family has gotten probably like 6 of them in all between everyone. Ive only had one problem of the shipping it not showing up but I got this last one.

John Tallahassee, FL

Got an incredible price on a large canvas. The quality of the canvas was much better than I could have ever expected and the way it was packed in the box kept it very safe. Thanks!

Kim J Athens, TN

I took advantage of an offer for a free canvas print. I was pleasantly surprised with the ease of ordering, quality of the photo, and quick delivery. I will need several canvases a year for work projects and wanted to see if this company would deliver an exceptional product. I will be using them in the future for all my canvas photo needs.

Sher Danville, IL

I received them this week. And handed them out to those I intended them to be for. They were excited to have a picture of this wonderful moment. Although it was a little grainy I may not had picked out the perfect picture as I thought I had. But in all was nice gifts for my first attempt using this company. Next time I will review it on a computer not my iPhone when ordering.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Sher, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. Please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Emily Smyrna, DE

I've ordered a pillow and a canvas, the pillow came and it was in good shape, the picture was good; I only wish it had been bigger. The canvas still isn't here yet though. It was supposed to be a late Christmas present but now it'll have to be a birthday present instead. I believe I bought it on the 23rd of December, I checked with my profile and it says its "ready for creation" so I don't even think it's made yet. Very disappointing.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Emily, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. Please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Jan. 21st, 2020

Maggie Brooklyn, NY

I have placed a few orders, everytime they promote a fabulous sale, the canvas are awesome. Will continue ordering from canvas. I am very pleased with all my orders, as gift my family loves them.

Virginia A Jacobs Fair Lawn, NJ

I love the photos on canvas. I love the new option now of a color for the side border instead of using the actual picture. Thank you for that, in years past my photos were distorted from being wrapped around the sides.

Diane Ricketts Dandridge, TN

The process of ordering was quick and efficient. The picture was beautifully done and arrived in short order. I will order from you again. Thank you for your good quality in a product and your prompt delivery.

Beth Steele Vandergrift, PA

The quality is excellent. I won’t be shopping with anyone else anymore. Over the top with quality product and delivered in a timely manner and packaged safe for safe travels.

SM Irvin El Centro, CA

Great products whether it’s canvas or pillows. Rapid turn around from ordering to delivery of product. So far I’ve been happy with the products and the discounted prices I’ve been able to take advantage of. Thanks

Jim Grand Rapids, MI

Very pleased with the product, and the price is super cheap compared to other places. There's always a coupon code you can find, and its great quality! I have bought 4 canvases in all different sizes from them.

Donna B Knightdale, NC

Absolutely pleased with the canvas picture. It was given as a gift and they loved it also. Will definitely order from CanvasPeople again. Wish the shipping was cheaper but overall great experience!

Sally Santa Rosa, CA

The canvas was just as I had hoped. I ordered it just a few days before Christmas, expecting it to arrive the day after, & I would have been ok with that. I received it the day after I ordered it! Fantastic!

Jessica Kellogg Wenatchee, WA

Canvas People did a fantastic job! The pricing was great and shipping was awesome! The beauty and quality of the canvas was incredible! Love this company. I will be ordering again!

Tiffany Sunbury, OH

The ease of ordering was outstanding! Delivery was as expected. The quality of the canvas was ok. It is a little grainy (canvas threading/ texture?) for the size I got. I would definitely go with a larger size for that style of photo. It was a distance shot of the family (6) and the canvas was a 11x14.

Keri G Minden, NV

I ordered a canvas print as well as a mug. The mug came well before Xmas and was not my photo. I contacted the company three times and finally got a response and my correct mug but way after the time I needed it. If they would have responded earlier to my email, they could have replaced it in time for my gift giving. Also I felt the mug should have been credited back to my card- or at least a portion of what I paid.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Keri, Thank you for ordering with CanvasPeople! We apologize that the mug you received was not your photo. During the Holiday season and increased volume it can take anywhere from 24-36 hours to receive a response, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. For immediate support you can always contact us directly by phone number located on Google. If you have any questions please contact us at . Thank you, Nolan CanvasPeople Team Lead

Whitney Morrison, TN

This was my first and probably last time using canvas people. I received an email stating that they had free expedited shipping and guarantee before Christmas. I placed my order, and was never prompted for a disconnect code, so I continued through the ordering process. I ended up being charged a crazy amount for shipping, it was not expedited ( never had a choice to chose shipping options) and arrived well after Christmas! I did contact customer service letting them know I was charged this amount for shipping, and I needed expedited. I was told I used a different code (again - was never asked to input a code) , and that expedited shipping was not available for MULTIPLE canvas purchases. Just not happy with the whole process with the price I paid for shipping. I will stick with Shutterfly!

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Whitney, Thank you for contacting CanvasPeople. We apologize that you had a dissatisfying experience with our company. As it is mentioned in the details of each promotions, shipping & handling will be applied per product. As this is the same for expedited shipping option, this is prevented on orders with multiple products. We hope you give us another chance in the future to display our excellent quality. For further details please contact us at . Thank you, Nolan CanvasPeople Team Lead

Tammy Cabery, IL

I love shopping with CanvasPeople. They often have free giveaways and you only have to pay for shipping, which is usually $15. For personalized blankets, pillows, etc, (especially Well Done items) it is a very good deal.

Gina

As always I love canvas people I was a little disappointed it didn’t get here like they said it would on Christmas Eve and it came three days later but I’m OK with that because both my pictures were loved by all

Stephan Peters Grangeville, ID

Got my order in time and it was like I was hoping for. The one I ordered prior to that, I was not so happy with, but this one was spot on! So I'm a happy camper. Thank you Canvas People!!

Ami Woodland, ME

I’m very happy with my canvas and with the company, they had my order done in a timely manner and it arrived in time for Christmas! I would definitely order from them again.

Bella Delano, CA

Overall, I feel in love once the canvas were delivered! The only reason I gave 4/5 stars was because tracking my order gave me a headache. For 2 weeks, I kept having to track my order with no current updates available other than the shipment label was created.

Eric Danielson Pine City, MN

AT FIRST I WAS SUPER NERVOUS ABOUT THE TRANSFER FROM MY PIC TO CANVAS. BUT WHEN IT ARRIVED I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY! WILL DEFINITELY BE ORDERING MORE FROM THE CANVAS PEOPLE! WILL DONE!

Sonya Stephens Rolesville, NC

I was disappointed because my order was supposed to arrive on Dec 24th but was not received until Dec 31st. While the product I ordered is very nice, I could have made other plans if I had been told a later delivery date. On Dec 23rd, the tracking notification indicated that the expected delivery date was Dec 24th and that the order had arrived in Raleigh NC which is less than two hours from the delivery address. This was a frustrating experience and I am not sure I will order with Canvas People again. Its simply not acceptable for an order placed on Dec 17th to take almost 14 days for delivery especially when the delivery fee was $15.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Sonya, Thank you for the review and feedback! We're sorry to hear you did not receive your order as it was guaranteed. I will be following up with you via email to further assist you. Hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

Douglas Seaford, DE

I ordered from a different company before I ordered from this one. To my surprise the Canvas People delivered with amazing quality a week earlier. I will be using your services again.

Janice Winkels Wahpeton, ND

Great CANVAS print for a reasonable price! Shipping was in a matter of days from the day I placed my order. I also had a few questions when I ordered, e-mailed them and the communication was fabulous! Thank you! Janice W.

Adrianna Mosqueda Riverside, CA

This is my second canvas and I am very pleased with the quality of our family photo. From a distance, the picture is clear and looks great. I couldn’t be happier with the CanvasPeople.

Denise Nashville, IN

Every Canvas I have ordered I have been pleased with. The ones I order for gifts they gave loved as much as myself. Will always order from Canvas People! Ships quickly & packaged well for shipping!

Nate Wheaton, IL

The canvas was very nice and is of high quality. I am very satisfied with the quality of this product. The canvas photo ties the room together. I would recommend this canvas it is a quality product with reasonable prices.

Emily Republic, MO

The quality of the items are very good. However, the website was difficult to preview my items. Also, shipping took much longer than originally stated. It was not very clear that it could take as long as it did to receive my order. Had I known,I would not have used the company. A competing company sent me a similar order in just 3 days, during the holidays. The quality was comparable. I will not use CanvasPeople for an order I need quickly, that's for sure.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Emily, Thank you for contacting us and for your order. On our website we do mention the following service level agreement. The majority of orders are produced and shipped within 4 - 6 business days and delivered within 10 - 12 business days from the date ordered. Production times may vary if the provided photo does not meet our resolution requirements. Please allow additional time if you enhance your photo with a Special Effect. Please note that during holidays, shipping may take slightly longer due to increased order volume. Please allow for up to 12 -14 business days during peak holiday seasons. To ensure your canvas arrives when you need it, please order 12 - 14 business days early to account for shipping. While we do offer expedited delivery options for orders needed by specific dates, we still require 4-6 business days to produce all orders. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Thank you, Nolan CanvasPeople Team Lead

Lynita Dyet Paducah, KY

The picture was not stretched over the complete canvas. Plus it wasn't even. I had to get a custom mat made for it to cover the canvas. This was for my Mom's memorial service and was rushed to get it corrected before the service. Disappointed in the workmanship. I am aware it was free but the same care should have gone into my piece as much as a paid for piece.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Lynita, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. Please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

TERESA L OWENS Viper, KY

I was very pleased with my canvas order it was in perfect shape, the picture looked very good Quality and I recieved my order with in a few days after ordering.Thank you,Teresa

Sylvia Tangen Chinook, MT

I love the picture THANKS so much!! I will definitely be ordering another picture from them. My last order was for my mom and I haven't given it to her yet but she's in for a big surprise when I deliver it!!

Jayme Ventnor City, NJ

I really like the canvas print but I wish someone would have reached out after they retouched the picture to see if I was satisfied before it was printed. I paid extra for professional retouching thinking it would help sharpen the picture but it didn't. In fact, it doesn't look any different than the original. I don't know what I paid extra for, I feel as though it was wasted money.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello Jayme, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. Please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

athena spillman Wichita, KS

took longer than they said it would but my granddaughter loved the pillow .had a pic of her and her boyfriend that had just passed away . hoping it will help her get thru this hard time. so thank you for the great job .

Kristi Lee Burleson, TX

I'm very pleased with my order and haven't been disappointed with the orders I've made. Would highly recommend this company. Kristi Lee

Ronette Nashville, TN

CanvasPeople was prompt in their shipping, timely in responding to questions, and their canvas product is very nicely done. We also purchased a metal print from them which is a good product. The only drawback I have with it is that they do not supply a wall mount cleat with the metal print which makes it difficult to hang.

sbk Bellingham, WA

This was my first experience with CanvasPeople. I had a code for a free canvas, so that was great, although the price of shipping was certainly jacked up to make up for it (like $18 plus tax). We were a bit disappointed with the quality of the canvas print, because we chose the black sides but it was not a clean line - the photo wrapped a bit over the edge and it just didn't look perfect/professional.

Reply from CanvasPeople

Hello SBK, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you were not pleased with your order. Please send us an email at with the picture of the canvas you received and your order details so that we may assist you further. We hope to hear from you soon! Heather-Customer Service

TR Collinsville, IL

The product was very nice and vibrant . However the shipping calendar was confusing . There was a big calendar showing what day you should order to get by Christmas but that was for the canvas only you had to click around to get the calendar for the pillow So it was “late” since I followed the calendar that was upfront as if it were for all

Jasmine Milton, FL

I absolutely love this company. Great quality work and good pricing. I have a photo wall and it is nothing but canvases from this company. I’ll continue to use them until the end of my life span.

Collean Riehl Manheim, PA

overall the ordering process was easy and I was able to design the canvas I wanted. this was a gift for the holidays and shipment was on point. my family member loved the canvas!

Susan Griffin San Antonio, TX

Have ordered both canvas prints and pillows and have been impressed as to the quality of the items. Most were given as presents and the recipients have dearly LOVED their presents!!

Carol Croft

I was pleasantly surprised to find my order shipped to me in a very short period of time!!! The canvas is just beautiful and is in my living room!! I have had so many compliments on it also!! Thanks again!!

Keli Dallas, OR

Easy to order. The pillow turned out better than I expected. My grandson loves it as it has a picture of him and his dad. His dad has passed so it’s a little reminder for him.