PetFlow Logo

5.2

Geo55 Winnetka, IL

SHAWNA was amazing!! She gave me EXCELLENT customer service. So unusual these days and so appreciated. That girl deserves a raise. She was super courteous and went the extra mile for me. Thank you!

Brenda Gloucester City, NJ

Petflow is a wonderful company. They are always there for me whenever I need assistance . And resolve all of my questions very professionally . Would recommend everyone to try Petflow .

Ren San Jose, CA

I made my first order in Aug and it came with a broken package. The customer support were very responsive though, they replied quickly and offered me a free replacement. Happy with this experience.

Tim Buckley Chicago, IL

My Customer Support Rep, Jared was very helpful during a recent matter where one of my items in my order was damaged. The very next day a new order was shipped. Prompt and creating raving fans.

Thuy Nguyen Iowa City, IA

Adrianna was very helpful and courteous. I appreciated the promptness of her responses and willingness to help. She was very eager to resolve my return issue and explained what the next steps would be.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

We purchase all of our dog food from PetFlow online store. Before PetFlow, I can't tell you how many times I ran out of dog food simply because I forgot to buy some. With PetFlow's automatic home delivery, our dog never goes starving.

Hoobie Cedar Rapids, IA

After I euthanized my dog, I wanted to pause my shipments of dog food until I got another pooch. I figured I would cancel or pause my current order and then create a new one or edit the old one when I needed dog food again. PetFlow does NOT allow you to do this online. You can set an order to ship later, but then you have to keep postponing it every few weeks. You can remove some things from your cart, but not everything to totally eliminate getting a shipment. So, I thought I would just cancel my account. You can't do this online, either. I absolutely hate this: It's an online account; it should be manageable online. It isn't. You have to call customer support to cancel. Just what you're looking for - some other thing you have to worry about when your pet has died. Some parts of the service were fine. That is to say, they did what they were supposed to do - ship me dog food. Which just isn't that complicated. I only used PetFlow because we had to get special diet food that wasn't available locally except for a huge cost through our vet. Otherwise, I would much rather have purchased locally to support local pet stores. PetFlow's prices on some things were lower than local prices and other online stores. Some were not. I suggest shopping around a little bit. Were I to sign up for another service or use the online tools from one of the big pet store chains.

Judi Stevenson IL

I have used Petflow's automatic shipping for my dog food deliveries for years now. Although their online and mobile sites can be buggy, I have never dealt with a better or more responsive telephone customer service team.

Lilly Las Vegas, NV

Cancelling an Auto-ship is SO simple. You pick up the phone and call. Then the rep offered me a 15% discount on every single order. Who doesn't want 15% off all of their orders?

tina lyons Carlsbad, CA

I've used Petflow for nearly two years. I have no complaints. I purchase dog food, dry and canned, and treats. Their prices are comparable to the local pet stores AND they offer free delivery! can't beat them with a stick. I will continue purchasing from them and have recommended them to others.

Eliza Anne Jones Provo, UT

I love shopping on PetFlow's website! They have the most organized website out of any online pet store I have shopped at. At the top they have tabs with different categories so it is easy to find exactly what you are looking for.

Sarah Provo, UT

I always shop at PetFlow for my dogs food! They always are able to deliver to my house with no problem and my dogs food are always shipped and handled with care. I would not buy food anywhere else as I know my dogs are getting the nutrition they need from PetFlow.

Discriminated Sachse, TX

I ordered dog food and was told the shipment would arrive in 2 to 3 days because it was coming from a different location, after 4 days I called them and told them I was leaving town and if the shipment arrived over the week end no one would be home and the food would sit in 100 degree weather. I called and spoke to Brea who said she would stop the shipment and call me back and neither one of the things she said happened now I have dog food sitting in 100 degree weather and they cant pick it up until Tuesday. in the meantime the food is rotting in my front yard. This place can care less about your dogs need and at the rate they are going and based on the very poor reviews I doubt if they will be in business much longer. I spoke to Brian after finally 5 days and 4 requests later, who said he was a supervisor now I know why his employees could care less, Brian said he would call me back and I never heard from him, I have sent him 3 emails and no response. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. If Management can care less Imagine how the employees are. Ohhh they sound so polite but don’t trust them as far as you can throw them, because once you speak the truth their real personality shows up.

J Washington, DC

Terrible. They paused all of my orders including regular ones after not getting verified from my vet for my RX order. Not just that but also, they broke the news four days after my order was submitted with detailed information & two days after my expected delivery date. After making a call, asking them to proceed with my regular orders asap. They defended by saying they were medical prescription too, trying to coax me into believing they couldn't mail them too. I caught them red handed by pointing out the fact they are made available on the shelf in every pet stores and clearly are not prescribed.

R Nashville, TN

I placed my order on the 17th and was told it would ship on the 18th. It is now the 22nd and my order still has not been dropped off at FedEx. The website says there could POSSIBLY be 1-2 days delay in sending out orders. They did not say it would be a 4+ day delay. There are a select few places I can order my dog food online and I was very reluctant to order from this company with a number of already negative reviews. However, since individuals in my household have underlying health conditions we cannot risk leaving our home to go and track down dog food during this pandemic. My dogs are now out of food, with no estimated delivery date. I contacted customer service and explained my situation. She told me she would check the status of my order tomorrow. No other help provided. I will never order from this company again and I would not recommend them to anyone even in the most desperate of circumstances.

Michael Shipman Cañon City, CO

Pet Flow has the best customer service team!! I was recently helped by Ashley who went over the top in helping me!! Thank you for your awesome service!!

Winston Port Charlotte, FL

I switched from Chewy.com to PetFlow, because I received a 14% discount on my first order. I ordered two 40lb bags of dog food. Half of my order arrived right on time and the other half never showed up. I only received one bag, but was charged for two. I went to the order details page of my account and it showed the order had been delivered. One box and one tracking number provided. Trying to navigate their website to find a way to let them know of their error was a nightmare. The PetFlow website is terrible and they intentionally make it difficult to cancel orders, report issues, or contact customer care. If you try to cancel your future subscription deliveries, you get a pop up "sorry you want to go", but you must call us to cancel. Future scheduled subscription orders cannot be cancelled online. I also tried to close my account and you can't. I went into their help section and typed "close account" in the search bar. Three pages of unrelated results came up. Not one of them was what I asked for. What kind of company makes it difficult to cancel future orders and worse, refuses to allow you to close your account easily. This is my worse online purchase experience in years.

Jill Duarte, CA

PetFlow shipped the wrong dog food, no fault on my part; however, they stated I had to return the wrong dog food or they would not refund my money. In addition, they claim to ship out the correct food, which I have yet to receive. When I contacted them, they claimed it was delivered as if I was lying. When pressed, they claimed to have contacted FedEx that would make the delivery on 8/23 (3rd attempt to send the correct food). As of today, I have not received the correct food. PetFlow, unlike Chewy, refuses to correct a mistake & blame the customer. Chewy apologizes & corrects their mistake immediately & does not blame the customer. Is it too much to ask that a company own up to their mistake & correct it instead of blaming the customer?

Sarah Richmond, VA

AWFUL customer service. I *only* used Petflow to purchase Fromm dog food after they no longer worked with Chewy (who has FANTASTIC customer service). Their autoships are ridiculous. They make it extremely difficult to cancel. They also do not always send email notifications when an order is about to ship. I did recently get an email notification, so I immediately wrote back to cancel the order and the autoship. I received an email back later that day saying both were cancelled. Two days later, my account was charged for $150. I contacted them immediately. They admitted they messed up, but REFUSED TO REFUND ME until I received the package and sent it back to them. After arguing with the rep for a while, she agreed to refund when FedEx picked up the package instead of when it arrived back at Petflow (still completely unacceptable, but I was getting nowhere with her). The package was picked up on 3/23. It's now 3/29 and I have no refund still. The rep I just spoke with said the refund started processing on 3/26 - THREE DAYS after it was picked up from my house. I will NEVER purchase anything from this site again. I'll switch brands and go back to Chewy or I'll purchase my dog food locally.

Jenny Long Carrollton, TX

While Pet Flow offers options for purchasing pet food, the ability to remove yourself is cultish. You can not cancel the auto program online, remove your CC, change your order size, or anything without calling them. They are in essence forcing you to participate. They will not even allow you to delete your current CC on file, for billing purposes, until you enter a new one. They claim you future orders waiting to be purchased and need a card on file. I tried various ways to cancel the orders, but was unsuccessful. In size, entire program, one item at a time, etc. NONE of it was granted. I am calling my CC company to report them for fraud and to refuse charges from this entity any further. They are in effect charging my card without my permission. Forcing you to call, with a program number, when you did not set up the program that way, is trying to force customers to keep the service. When I called the company was closed. I have never experienced something like this in all the online orders, shopping, and auto shipping I have ever done. You should be able to cancel as easily as you set up the auto shipping program, Pet Flow is trying to trap their customers into purchases they do not wish to have. DO NOT fall into their trap.

J Ronkonkoma, NY

An order I placed was somehow duplicated several days apart. Why and how, I do not know. I emailed them at 3am, asking them to cancel the order and do a chargeback to my credit card. The order said it was due to ship that day, so there should not have been an issue in cancelling the shipment in a timely manner. 12 hours later I called them to ensure the order was being cancelled, and they had yet to receive the email, and had no clue what I was talking about. Part of being a customer service representative is to read emails when you come to work each day, and to address those emails. I was told that they were going to contact FedEx to stop the shipment, and also refund my card. Then they email me telling me that prescription pet food (Royal Canin) cannot be returned once it leaves the warehouse, and that they would be unable to stop the FedEx shipment. They told me to donate the food (which I did), and that they would refund my money. A week goes by and the chargeback has yet to show up on my card. I call them AGAIN, and first they tell me that they have no record of my order or the emails that were exchanged, and are unaware of any chargeback. After several minutes they finally found the order, but for some reason it was under a benign email address I have not used in YEARS. Any business I conduct is done using only one email address. Then they say that I was given an account credit and not my money back. I told them the duplicate order was entirely their fault, and that I never authorized the order OR the (fraudulent) use of my credit card. I kept asking to speak to a supervisor, and kept being told by the representative that she does not have the ability to transfer calls. I kept asking her to put down the phone and go to a supervisor’s desk and have them come to the phone. She kept refusing, saying that someone would call me back. I kept telling her that I was not hanging up the phone until I spoke with a supervisor, and that my chargeback was done while I was on the phone, and an email confirmation was sent to my email. I then asked to speak to the original customer service representative who helped me, and first she said he already left for the day. Meanwhile it was only 12pm. Then they said that he was sent home. This actually means that he either quit because Petflow are such scam artists, or that he was terminated because he refused to play along with Petflow’s scamming of customers. She assured me the chargeback was done. But just to make sure it was actually done this time, I then emailed my bank’s fraud unit to report the unauthorized use of my credit card. THEN I contacted Royal Canin customer service, and was told that the information I was given by Petflow was completely erroneous, and that as long as the product was unopened and not expired, regardless of the fact that it was prescription cat food, that Petflow can absolutely accept a return of the Rx cat food. They also informed me that Petflow does NOT dropship directly from Royal Canin, as was originally told to me by the original Petflow customer service representative I spoke with. So needless to say I will never again do business with this company. What began as a seemingly simple and harmless error, has quickly escalated into an obvious scam.

frannie New York, NY

They purposely make it difficult to cancel autoship. Even though you can sign up for autoshipments online, if you need to cancel the autoshipping completely you actually have to call them to do so (you can edit, add and remove things online, but not cancel). I find this a shady policy on their behalf and this company putting their marketing desires above my convenience. Also, I just now read about their policy about not stocking shock collars. This is an ignorant viewpoint, and one I don't support. Used properly for training purposes, there is a valid need for these devices. While there are those who are lucky enough to not have a stubborn large dog, or who have dogs that are unfortunate enough to never ever be off the leash or outside of a fenced in area, those of us who have large acreages in coyote territory who like to give their dogs freedom to run and wander appreciate the use of training collars. If my dog is being tempted by the coyotes on the edge of the woods that are trying to lure him in towards their pack where they can tear him apart, or chase deer in to the next county, he absolutely must be trained to come back to me rather than follow his instinct. Overcoming a prey drive in some dogs is not an easy task, and those who think the traditional methods of training can be used for this are ignorant or inexperienced.

Cason Mulberry, FL

I use to love petflow but it seems like the handling of the food they provide is EXTREMELY poorly shipped. I ordered 12 cans and they were in disgusting condition when I received them. I was only able to spare 6 of them and the second time I ordered from the was the last time. Not one but 8!!!! Of the cans were punctuated and when I feed my dog on the morning it’s dark and I only have the light above the kitchen microwave on and I noticed the Oder from the can . So I turned the actual light on and the meat was BROWN in the van vs. the light pink it’s supposed t look like. When I opened the rest 8 of them were punchered and like this as well. Extremely disappointing. When I called customer service they weren’t rude about me canceling my subscription but they didn’t really seemed concerned about this problem either. They didn’t offer to reimburse my money or at least send another one either.

ANDREA Pusateri Crestview, FL

Always someone responds quickly and helps with any requests/problems that I send to you. Been a Pet Flow customer for many years and will continue to be in the future.

Kathy Sellersville, PA

I have been waiting to get my order that said it was coming on 12/8 so all day Saturday I waited and then it updated to today but still no order. I ordered it on 12/3 so I would be fine with waiting but not being told it was coming and then does not show? So where is it no update or direct link to Fed Ex which is also terrible in shipping stuff. So my Chewy order shipped today and will be here tomorrow. I have ordered from Chewy on a morning and the next day the order was at my house and it’s always free. They also handle any mishaps with the best customer service.

Apollo & Atlas's Mom Joliet, IL

I sent a customer service request via email and received a response and remedy within an hour. That level of customer service is rare and appreciated!

Mary B. West Branch, MI

I was so pleasantly surprised at how quickly my order showed up at my door and am most pleased with my purchases! My pups are now Pet Flow pups :-) You have my business!

Cindy

When they delay shipment of an order and you try to call in to cancel your autoship, they tell you it hasn't shipped, but they can't cancel it because its in "fulfillment" even though it has been in fulfillment while they've been giving you the runaround for over 24hrs. Then they give you a hard sell (like a car salesman, no joke) to keep your remaining autoships active. I was a little taken aback by that. It didn't sit well with me. All I got was excuses and the runaround and trying to give me a percentage off to get me to stick with their autoship program. After the third call on the same order because nothing was happening (like I was told it would), the final service agent told me he would cancel my autoships and the remaining part of my autoship order that had not been shipped would be refunded. After that call, I ordered my items from Chewy . Then about 30 minutes later, I received a shipment confirmation from PetFlow. Huh? Guess they were just holding my product until the most inopportune time to decide to ship it. So I guess I don't get a refund on this like the agent said and I now have double ordered. SERIOUSLY? Never gain. I would not try out this headache again if you paid me.

Taryn Hoppensteadt Henderson, NV

Placed my order around noon on Monday, and it was delivered Tuesday with no damage! They had my cats food at a really good price. Very satisfied with the experience

Emily Foster Honolulu, HI

First of all, website says free shipping over $49. Went through the creating account process which was arduous because my cat requires prescription diet so had to search for my vet's name, etc. Bah Humbug. Finally got the cat food in the cart and also ordered my dog's food to get to the $49 free shipping. On check out, informed I had not reached $66 threshold. Added some treats for $7 and then did not reach the next $ threshold. I could have driven the 20 miles to the Vet's to buy my cat food in the time it took me to complete the order and still was not able to order. Very very disappointed and frustrated.

Katelyn A. Jacksonville, NC

I’ve been using petflow since petsmart bought out chewy. I have been very pleased with the way that my shipments have come in and the timeliness of them. However when I go to order some food and they have Zak G on the front page offering “painfree training” and how they promise to not sell products that sell products that inflict “pain”. That’s where you loose me. I suppose you’ll loose a good bit of business with your lack of education petflow. Coming from a balanced trainer, I find this very distasteful and obviously a lack of research on your poster boy. I definitely won’t be coming back.

Janessa S Hagerstown, MD

I was notified through a 3rd party credit monitoring site that my PetFlow account was breached. I never received notification from them about the breech. The third party site was able to tell me the email address I used to login as well as my password for the account. Petflow has no explanation, no plan of action and never warned me. I believe the credit monitoring site as opposed to Petflow, since they wouldn't have had the password IF Petflow hadnt been breached in some way. Its not a password I use on their site so they would have no way of accessing it. Very bad business practice and lack of protection of my data. In October 2017, PetFlow's user database was allegedly breached. The stolen data contains 990,000 records including email addresses and passwords. The compromised data is being shared privately on the darknet. EXPOSED INFO: Email addresses Passwords

Kira N. New York, NY

The company was acquired by Phillips Pet Supply in 2017 and turned into a tech-arm for the parent company. They now build apps so small pet store owners can try to compete with bigger chain stores by claiming they can order any item through Phillips for the customer and have it shipped to the local pet store or the customer's home - basically what you as the customer can do from the comfort of your own living room. The PetFlow site was splintered off from the parent company in NYC and is now based in Las Vegas where the customer service team is located. The site is there to serve existing customers and is not actively trying to grow its customer base. The discounts are now limited to 10% off for a one-time purchase and no more than 20% off for a repeat-delivery order. This is because the local pet stores (which are the actual customer for Phillips') became angry at the deep discounts PetFlow used to provide claiming they couldn't compete. So basically the company is a now a sham and has no future beyond its current dwindling customer base.

Katie Brown Fallon, NV

I ordered prescription dog food through PetFlow. It never shipped. Days after ordering I was told it was out of stock, dog is now out of food. I asked to cancel the order bc now I had to order through a different company. They said they would. They didn’t. All the bags showed up and my card was charged hundreds of dollars. The reps refused to help or return the food. They offered me $20...well I’m out Hundreds of dollars now. It took DAYS to speak to a supervisor. And still I had to call multiple times a day and finally I tracked one down. She was unwilling to make this right. I wouldn’t recommend this company to ANYONE. Unreliable especially for a dog who can only have prescription food. Sorry I ever gave them my business.

Hilary North Kingstown, RI

Nothing but problems since switching to Petflow. I only switched because Chewy stopped carrying the brand of food I feed my dogs. First off, the website is a headache in itself. I scheduled my auto ship for every two weeks on a Wednesday. Every time one order shipped, my next order would mysteriously change itself to Friday so I’d have to change it back. Twice I was sent a 3 lb bag of dog treats that were wide open and strewn about the shipping box. Once I was sent a bag of treats that was held together with packing tape. Tried to cancel then but they don’t give you an option online to do so, so then I got roped back into staying while talking to them on the phone. Last straw for me was when they took it upon themselves to take my almost $100 order out of my account two days early because the “nearest warehouse was out of one of my items and had to ship from the next closest facility in order for it to ‘get there on time’”...which it didn’t, and isn’t scheduled to arrive until a week after my order should’ve arrived...which made me have to buy dog food at a local store to make up for their screw up. "

Joe Stockbridge, GA

I gave Petflow another try after they were deceptive regarding when the product actually ships. Chewy.com was out of stock on what I was going to order so I saw this was in stock for the same price delivered. Well nothing has changed. I ordered a 30 pound bag of Dr. Tim's Kinesis Grain Free Dry Dog Food on Thursday afternoon. I received an email Friday with a FedEx tracking number showing it had shipped. I checked the status of the shipment and it only shows "Label Created" and FedEx doesn't have it in their possession to ship. I called Petflow Saturday to see what the problem was and they couldn't tell me anything other than it hasn't shipped. I called back on Sunday and cancelled the order. This isn't the first time that I've had issues with Petflow, but it will be the Last! Do yourself a favor and go to chewy.com and make your purchase there. They are as close to flawless as you can get when purchasing pet food. I DO NOT RECOMMEND PETFLOW for your pet food purchases. They are deceptive and untruthful. Buyer Beware! Shop At Your Own Risk!

Craig Knowles Pomona, CA

My subject would be overall experience. I ordered a 30# package of dry dog food on Monday. It arrived Wednesday. Reasonable price. Excellent experience.

Julie Stofer Kansas City, MO

It's 2/9 and I just received an order that was supposed to autoship on 1/31. I received no notification that it didn't autoship as planned and did not hear anything from the company until I reached out when it had not arrived by 2/5, at which time they apparently scrambled to get something sent to me. Of the 24 cans in the flat (which arrived in an undamaged box), half are damaged, 9 with dents ranging from minor to severe (I'm surprised it didn't break open) and another 3 missing labels entirely. This is ridiculously poor quality on top of terrible customer service, and they only get 3 stars because the service was okay up to this point.

Brenda Dubourg

The price for my dog food is good but darn trying to cancel auto ship was a miserable experience. I wanted to cancel due to the food I was getting having several ingredients my dog was allergic to as per recent allergy testing. The pressure not to cancel was terrible and the rep would not take no for an answer. The tactics they use are not good customer service. I now pay more for my dog food but it's worth it not to have to deal with those people.

Aquelah

Where do I begin?!?! PetFlow's AutoShip service is a scam at best, thievery and fraud at worst. They don't send you any reminder e-mails, and if you've forgotten you had an AutoShip scheduled with them it just shows up without notice. They don't ship with a signature on delivery required, so if you live in an urban or high-theft area good luck in actually receiving what you ordered unless you're home (hard to do if you don't get e-mail reminders that something is shipping). When you try to cancel AutoShips they use high-pressure sales tactics to try to make you keep it. Even if you schedule an AutoShip for say 3 months interval it may come weeks ahead of schedule. If you try to stop a shipment they will ship it anyways. To be fair PetFlow is not the only vendor I've had this problem with - I've had a similar problem with Chewy too although they were better about how to resolve it than PetFlow, so I'm cancelling all Auto Shipments (and NEVER using PetFlow again). They even charge you for return shipping if the original shipping was THEIR mistake!! PetFlow Customer Service - a joke - they may or may not do what they say they will as a follow up (like call FedEx to get a shipment stopped or returned, or put your name in a queue for a supervisor to call back), supervisors rarely call back, and they don't leave messages. I've been a PetFlow customer for years, spent thousands of dollars on pet food and supplies, but I am completely DONE with them - they are not trustworthy with my credit card information, they lie, they try to use high pressure sales tactics, and they don't do what they promise to do. They really need to be put out of business. The measure of success and quality customer service of a vendor is not how they handle the normal stuff, it's how they handle things when they go wrong. PetFlow FAILS at every step on this, and you should stay far, far away from them as a customer.

Melissa Superior, WI

I've been a Petflow customer for three years, I have also referred friends and family, for two reasons, convenience and because they sell the brand of dog food I use--it's tough to find in retail stores. Additionally, I am an autoship customer, and I generally place another order per month to stock treats, etc. My list of issues: The autoship discount of 20%--it's just on the first order, but you get totally fleeced believing it's on every order, because that would actually be a deal. They don't tell you that, you figure that out when you get charged the additional amount. ...and just TRY and cancel autoship, complete dog and pony show. I have received empty packages, as in individually wrapped air. I wrote to Petflow and wrote a review, and I was not compensated. I have received three bags of dogfood that were torn, as in kibble falling out of them, again, Petflow did nothing to compensate me for this poor packaging. Finally, and most recently, I received my regular order and opened one of the buffalo twist treats and worms spilled out of the packaging. I'm tapping out, Petflow.

Donald Maher Little River, SC

The site did it's job, for the most part. The cost was about $6 more than in the store, but I'm lazy and tried out the service for a few months. After a few months I decided I wasn't THAT lazy and went to cancel the service, but they don't make it easy. There's a "cancel" button on the page for your auto-ship, but that just gives you a number to call. When companies do this it's an immediate red flag for me. It's an artificial way to retain customers. How many people end up placing one or two more orders because they said "Ah, I'll just call tomorrow." Plus, when you call you get put on hold forever and never even reach a person. I was asked to leave a message repeatedly. I'm giving it 3 out of 10 because it at least delivered promptly.

Brad Las Vegas, NV

If order a prescription product and they do not have a prescription on file, they supposedly go to the vet you name, using a company called VetSource, to verify the prescription. I found them, annoyingly, telling me every other day that they were "trying" to verify the prescription but the vet was not responding to them (and then they ask in the email if you'll take care of it for them.) When I asked my vet, they knew nothing of PetFlow (or VetSource) asking for prescription verification. So I had the vet write out the prescription and I offered to PetFlow to scan and email to them. They said no - you have to send by U.S. Mail (what?????!!!). Eight days after ordering (and receiving another annoying email about the prescription verification) I asked them to cancel the order through their Chat support. When this was complete, I asked whether an email would be sent confirming the cancellation. "No, we don't do that" was the reply. "But you can check back in a few hours to make sure the cancellation occured." Really? PetFlow you need to get your systems updated (and stop pretending you're checking on prescriptions when you're clearly not.)

Sharon Mastroni Montgomery Village, MD

Ordered special diet food for dog undergoing chemotherapy. My account showed it was shipped the day it was ordered. SIX days later I receive an email stating the shipment has not gone out because they have not had a response from the vet approving the prescription. Contacted another pet supply company immediately and they were able to send shipment out next day. The vet providing oncology services who had to approve prescription is part of a national veterinary service and said Petflow had not contacted them about the order at all. When I contacted Petflow about the received email, I was told that it sometimes takes a longer time to get vet approval. Do not depend on Petflow to provide the level of service other online pet suppliers provide

Aaron Compton, CA

My order is over two weeks late (still waiting) and all I was offered was $10 credit. I declined the nice service reps offer and asked to speak to a supervisor. I didn't get a call back that same day, so I called the next morning, but it was too early to catch one and I was assured of a call back again. Later I did a call from a supervisor who apologized and offered a $10 refund, instead of site credit. I declined what I felt amounted to peanuts, given my steady loyalty as a customer and my assured future business, but I was not offered anything better, so I said fare thee well. Have fun with that $10 you saved! Really shows you what they think about their customers. Maybe they're doing so well that they can afford to lose business to competitors with comparable prices and deals. And, as others have noted before in these testimonials, it's really off-putting how hard they push the auto ship option on you. Their customer service reps are very polite and courteous and they were a reliable and convenient option for a good while, but this experience will keep me away for good.

Mike East Brunswick, NJ

I have used PetFlow's auto fill system for about 18 months with only a few hiccups. Early on I had a question about the coupon I had used for a discount on my orders and was told it was one-time only. Without asking, they offered me 20% with free shipping for the life of my order. Now, without any notice, my pre-shipment invoice this month came without the discount and without any notice that it was being removed. I had poor customer service from Brittany, aggravating emails from Tim, and a very poor conversation with Brent. PetFlow has broken their word with me and had now lost me as a customer. Save yourself the hassle, avoid PetFlow at all costs.

steve Santa Fe, NM

I ordered c/d cat food, and found under my order status that the cases were shipped on 2/25/15, but I did not get a tracking number. So I contacted customer service and received the following response on 3/2/15: "Thank you for writing in regarding the status of your prescription order. I see we now have received the approval from your vet, and the order will be shipping out later today. As soon as it does ship out, we'll send you the FedEx tracking number via email". I'm upset that PetFlow misled me in thinking my cases were shipped on 2/25/15 when they weren't really shipped until 3/2/15. I was forced to purchase an additional case from my vet, who charges much more than PetFlow and other comparable pet websites. If I had known that the shipment was not truly shipped on the date that PetFlow indicated (in writing on their site), then I could have changed my shipping method and still saved money.

SK49 Saddle River, NJ

PetFlow's Auto-Ship policies are questionable to the point of possibly being an unfair business practice. They make it very difficult to cancel Auto-Ship (can't cancel online) or remove your credit card. Much of the kitty litter product itself is of poor quality.

Mandy Los Angeles, CA

Do not trust this company with auto-shipments of your pet's prescriptions. They are regularly "unable" to confirm my pet's prescription even though my vet informs me nobody has contacted them. Not only that, they will not even let you know your shipment cannot be sent pending prescription verification until the very last minute. I would not recommend using this site for any time sensitive needs as they clearly do not care. Switching to Chewy.

Kari Watertown, TN

I have never used PetFlow before but was notified by IDnitify that my email address was found on the dark web from PetFlow. I assume I went to their website and put in my email address for a first time order offer. They obviously have had a data breach but haven't notified anyone. Either that, or they sold my email address and possibly others. Now I am having to change passwords and monitor my accounts when I have never even ordered from them.