PetFlow Logo

5.2

PetFlow reviews (read below) reveal that several customers had difficulty canceling their Auto-Ship subscription and that their packages were not delivered on time. However, many of the reviews state that PetFlow has a wide variety of cat and dog products and the pricing is on par with other companies in the industry.

Here's a bit about the company and what they're up to today:

PetFlow works hard to make finding and buying high-quality food at great prices easy. The company carries around 300 brands of the finest dog and cat food, treats and other online pet supplies. Pet parents can conveniently have all products shipped right to their door with the companies Auto-Ship program, so there is no more worrying about forgetting to stock up the pantry with delicious dog and cat treats.

For customers who have questions about any of the products, PetFlow’s customer service team is happy to help. Having so many options can be overwhelming, but a customer service representative will help find the right pet food for any beloved companion.

PetFlow also donates over 15,000 pounds of food to local shelters every month. With every package shipped by PetFlow, the company gives a bowl of food to a pet in need. So purchases are more than just purchases, they are a good deed.

Chewy Logo
#1 Chewy chevron_right
Petco Logo
#2 Petco chevron_right
3.6
PetSmart Logo
#3 PetSmart chevron_right

The Good

• Good Deeds
  • Pain-Free Training
  • Auto-Ship
  • Available Pet Products
  • Promotions, Coupons, and Discounts

Good Deeds

Every box sent from PetFlow is more than just a box; it’s a good deed. Whenever customers make a purchase, a bowl of food is donated to a pet in need. Working with shelters, PetFlow helps shelters spend less on food so that the shelters can devote more time and effort into healthcare, rehab, and enrichment. At the bottom of the webpage, PetFlow has pictures and the stories of pets that were helped by PetFlow’s Good Deeds program.

Pain-Free Training

PetFlow has partnered with Zak George, an influential YouTube personality in dog training, PetFlow promises not to sell pet products that are meant to inflict pain on animals (choke chains and shock collars). On the PetFlow website, there are a variety of YouTube videos featuring Zak George showing how to train and care for dogs.

Pet owners can get advice on how to get their pup crate trained, potty trained, leash trained, and more.

Auto-Ship

PetFlow’s Auto-Ship program allows pet owners to pick from a large selection of brands and products. Customers add the items they want into their shopping cart, and during checkout will select Auto-Ship and choose a delivery frequency. Customers can then manage their Auto-Ship order, adding or taking away products, change delivery dates or delivery information. There is also a feature to view past orders done on the account.

With every Auto-Ship order, a bowl of food is donated to a pet in need. So each time a customer schedules an Auto-Ship order, they are scheduling a good deed.

Available Pet Products

Pet owners will have a variety of dog and cat products to choose from. In order to make things easier for customers, PetFlow allows customers to narrow down their search results. For example, customers can filter pet food products by:

• Special Condition
  • Allergic To
  • Features
  • Breed Size
  • Hot Deals

Petflow even offers prescription food for cats and dogs with special dietary needs.

Promotions, Coupons, and Discounts

Throughout the year, PetFlow offers different specials and promotions. As the promotions change, customers can find information on the most recent special at the top of the site, in a pop-up at checkout, or in an email.

If an order falls under $49 with a coupon, customers will have to pay the $5.95 shipping fee.

The Bad

• Canceling Auto-Ship
  • Return Limitations and Fees
  • Variety of Animal Products

Canceling Auto-Ship

Customers wanting to cancel their Auto-Ship subscription will have to call the company, as there is no way to cancel the order online. For many consumers, this can be quite frustrating as it negates the convenience of online ordering.

PetFlow also doesn't allow customers to remove their credit card from their profile, that also requires a phone call to the company.

Return Limitations and Fees

Unfortunately, PetFlow doesn’t allow returns on products under $10. There is also no returns on opened products, open cases of canned food, medications or prescriptions, or r/x foods, due to pharmaceutical regulations.

All returns are subject to a return shipping fee, that will be deducted from the total credit/refund amount. Items are subject to the following tier:

• $10-$49.99, return shipping fee of $5.95
  • $50-$99.99, return shipping fee of $10.95
  • $100+, return shipping fee of $14.95

PetFlow only accepts returns within 30 days of an orders ship date. There is no guarantee that the company would be able to accept a return or exchange outside that time frame.

Variety of Animal Products

If you're looking for dog treats, dog food, or cat supplies, Petflow is a good option.

While PetFlow has a great selection of products and items for cats and dogs, they don’t have any products for other common household pets. Customers with birds, reptiles, fish, or small pets (rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, rats, etc.) will have to look at other stores for their pet supplies.

The Bottom Line

Whether you have an orange tabby cat or a German Shepherd, PetFlow has an impressive selection of pet food, treats, and toys for both dog owners and cat owners. PetFlow’s advanced filter helps customers easily shop for specialty products without the hassle of having to search through every page.

Along with providing high-quality pet food, PetFlow has teamed up with Zak George and has made a promise not to sell any products that are meant to cause pain or harm to animals. PetFlow’s customer service representatives are pet owners too and work hard to provide the best service and quality for all pet care needs. Customers can contact PetFlow through email, live chat, or phone. Also for those wanting to get exclusive deals, customers can sign up for PetFlow emails to hear about the latest deals and offers.

Another positive aspect to PetFlow is their dedication to providing food for animals in shelters. Customers can even see the pets they’ve helped by purchasing products from PetFlow, and there is also a shelter spotlight that helps consumers learn more about the shelters and their motivations.

However, pet owners might want to look further into the Auto-Ship program as they don't allow customers to cancel online or remove their credit card from file unless they call. While not the worst offense, it does seem counterintuitive since Petflow is an online store and many customers prefer the convenience of canceling online. The company also has a few shipping limitations that customers should be aware of before ordering products. There have even been several complaints from customers whose shipment did not arrive within the expected time frame.

View Best Online Pet Stores

2.8

Ken Battle ,

The last 3 orders from Pet Flow have had damage done to the contents or the packing container and/or they have been shipped prematurely to us without regard to our specified future ship date. We will soon cancel our ongoing orders due to the above. Packing the boxes without adequate packing materials has resulted in our last two orders being damaged to the point that the canned goods have ruptured & leaked throughout the packing box. Take serious note, Pet Flow, you are not the only source for our pet food needs.

Carol Zimring Los Angeles, CA

I ordered canned cat food specifically for cats with urinary tract issues on-line on January 3. It requires a prescription from a veterinarian, and I included the name of our vet with the order. We specified that the delivery was to be to our home address, but the billing address was my husband's office. The next day I got a call from a very nice young man needed clarification of the discrepancy between shipping and billing. I went over the information, he said he "had it" and the food would go out the next day. The next day I got an email to call because they needed more information on the billing address. I went over it again, what they now had was correct, and I believed we'd be getting the food within 2 or 3 days. The next day (and the next day) I received the exact same emails, I called and the information they had was correct, but on January 7 I asked whether the order had gone out and now I was told they were awaiting the O.K. from my vet. At that point I had just had it and told them to cancel the order. "Matt," the person I had first spoken to, apologized profusely but it didn't solve the problem that I was down to 5 cans of the food my cat needed. I have never had an on-line order process go so poorly in the past 10 years. Order from them at your peril!!

Jason O Charleston, WV

2-3 times a year, I order the big 100 ct bag of bully sticks from Petflow. I’ve been doing so for 5+ years. When we first started buying them, it was a wonderful deal and the sticks were nice and thick. Over time though, the sticks have become smaller and smaller. However, the last bag I bought had over 30 that were pencil sized. Another handful were minimally bigger. I am partially disabled and don’t make much money, but I love my dogs more than anything, and would do anything for them. But when 35-40% are that small, I felt like I had been ripped off a bit. I contacted your company to see what could be done, and Bre (the agent/rep I spoke with) was nothing but remorseful and helpful. She handled the situation wonderfully, and really made me feel like a valued customer. Big kudos to her. On a side note, you may want to drop the price on the 100 ct bag if there are going to be that many small sticks in there. I know you guys have to make your money, but at most, there should only be 10 pencil sized sticks in a 100 ct bag. That way the customer doesn’t feel like they’ve been slighted. I can’t keep buying these big bags if there are going to be that many small ones. Anyways, Bre was very empathetic, and I appreciate the help she and Petflow gave me. Thank you for making this right!

Joelle Union, WV

I've been ordering from PetFlow for about a year now, and I'm very pleased with the service. The deliveries come right to my house; the prices are competitive or better than what I can get locally; and the process to get online and change the order is pretty user friendly. I get notice by email before the shipments with enough time to change the shipping date if I don't need food yet. I took a break from PetFlow to purchase locally to see how it compares, and I am actually going back to PetFlow because it really is more convenient than buying at a local store. Customer service people have been friendly and helpful on the few occasions I needed them. Overall I'm a very happy PetFlow customer!

Maria Mason Augusta, ME

PetFlow is one of the best companies from which you can shop online to buy all your pet products. You'll always know when there is a sale as their advertising is great. Not too much but, just enough to let you know what you buy is on sale or the products you love and use are on sale. Paying for your purchases couldn't be easier whether online or by phone. If you do make a mistake you can easily remedy the problem by speaking with customer service, or going to your online account. You are also cover by Norton Shopping Guarantee! Free of charge! If you need to cancel and order you can. I LOVE their customer service and find them to be not only very informed but, some of the nicest folks you'll ever talk with. Friendly and caring folks who really know what they are doing. Shipping is fast and they sell so many brands of pet food it would be near impossible to not find what you are looking for. Having Petflow deliver heavy bags of dog food directly to my third story apartment is a must for me and I always know exactly when to expect it to show up. Tracking is easy and I am provided all information by email. Prices are either lower or comparable to all the other companies out there selling pet food. One of the things I like is their dedication to high quality dog foods such as Orijen and Sojos which can be hard to find on other sites. I used a very high profile online company before switching to PetFlow. I always find it sad when a good, small company sells out to a larger company. I wanted a smaller company that really cares and I have found that most definitely, with PetFlow. I can now talk with wonderful, caring people and even place my order on the phone if in a big rush. I love speaking with customer service and find they always go the extra mile if I need something fast or just need a friendly voice to answer a question I may have. PETFLOW is my one stop shop for everything I need for my treasured friend. I want what is best for her health and know she is getting the best when ordering from Petflow. I obviously couldn't be happier now that I have found this exceptional company. Good things come in small packages and I hope PetFlow never sells out to the bigger corporations. Petflow is the best place you'll find to purchase anything you need (or want) for your furry friends. Thanks for all your help and fast service. I am SO very glad I have made the switch and more than happy to give you my business. (Frankie, my best friend and greyhound service dog, thanks you as well! ) All the best!

Chuck Trumansburg, NY

I've been very happy with PetFlow's autoship program. Easy for me to change shipping dates when I'm using my dog's food up more slowly, or more quickly, than expected. And it's always been in stock, unlike my local store which every 3rd or 4th trip would be out of the Arcana variety my dog prefers. I see several reviews say you have to go online to cancel an autoship...but it appears easy to me. I clicked the change quantity box, and a popup with quantity 1, 2, 3, etc. is there. But there's also an "X" by the item. Clicking the X asks me if I want to cancel the item or keep it coming after all. It's possible this is a new "feature" in reaction to the complaints or it's possible it doesn't actually work (I didn't want to cancel so I said "keep it after all"). Or it's possible people just missed the "X" to the left of the product name in your order when changing quantities.

S. Andrews Adelanto, CA

Petflow was recommended to me by my aunt and I have been using Petflow for more than 3 months for Royal Canin prescription cat food. Their prices are extremely competitive, their shipping is super fast (one business day for CA), and their customer service via phone and online chat is excellent. For veterinary diets their standard coupons may not apply but they offer 30% off for the first auto shipment. If all you want is the 30% off you can cancel auto ship. I told them about my finances and needing a discount on every order and they gave it to me. With the discount, no tax, and free shipping I can't beat this price ever. Petflow saves me a lot of money and time. They are an awesome company!

Karen SevellGreenbaum Cortlandt Manor, NY

When I realized that I had not gotten an email confirmation that my order had been shipped I called Customer Service. I learned that PetFlow mixed up my order and cancelled it and did not inform me. I spoke with Adriana in Customer Service and she of course, took care of the problem and put in a reorder. From then on I received updated emails, the last one being that my order was delivered. I appreciated that Adrianna took care of this immediately.

Leah Old Bethpage, NY

I love Petflow's website. It's very easy to use. I really wish they had an iOS app, but hopefully that's in the works? That's probably the one bit of feedback I have. Gabby helped me over the phone, and her customer service skills were superb. I've worked in luxury customer support for over ten years so my bar is set pretty high too. She was funny, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. She genuinely wanted to help me and was invested in making my experience world class. Thank you so much, Gabby!

Jan Schmidt Tampa, FL

Jared, Poquito's Dad, was absolutely wonderful in helping me place an order today. He is very knowledgeable on all the products I inquired about. He answered all of my questions with ease and confidence. He is a credit to your Company with excellent customer service. He deserves a raise as customer service has become a 'service' many left in the past. Jared is an excellent Employee and should be recognized for his customer service excellence. Thank you

Miki Haas Pemberton, NJ

Their prices are on par with Chewy and their customer service is great. Quick delivery and they carry some of the better brands like Fromm that Chewy does not carry. I also never received a recalled item from them, but I did receive an item from Chewy that I learned had been recalled when I contacted Triump in regards to a problem. Only downside is their website in regards to automatic shipments as Chewy’s is much more user friendly when it comes to desired changes.

Emily Rochester, WA

This was my first order from Petflow and I had a very good experience, from the time I placed my order to the delivery. They are very customer oriented. It was a pleasure . When I first called him the gentleman was so nice and so helpful. I also found it was less expensive from where I had been getting my cats food. Thank you keep up the great service

Alexandra Pomona, NY

First, I emailed them with an availability question & someone got back to me really quickly. Then, I called to order the food I had asked about & the same person answered the phone. She was the best customer service person I have ever dealt with: she was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. She was patient and NICE! And on top of that, PetFlow has a Norton Guarantee, that includes identity theft protection for 30 days. Who even does that? I am totally impressed with this company.

Richard Winter Haven, FL

I've been a customer for a while now. Yesterday I had an issue with a bag of food from a recent order. I called customer service and spoke to Adrianna and explained the situation. Adrianna listened to my explanation of the issue and without hesitation she resolved the situation and replaced the bag. I cannot say enough about a company and their employees that do not hesitate to immediately solve problems. I will recommend PetFlow to all of my friends as the deserve high praises. Thank you to Adrianna and to PetFlow.

Devon Watsonville, CA

Just love this company. First, they have my dog’s specific food which not all companies carry. Next, they deliver it right to me on a schedule so that I don’t have to worry. Their customer service is fast, friendly & efficient. I ordered 10 chuck-it balls for my ball crazy dog and of course they were not in stock, but they got them to me from across the country and kept me well informed along the way. Lastly but definitely not least their Good Deeds program is awesome. So great.

Perfect D.O.G Cleveland, NC

I called to verify how soon the order would be delivered . The representative give me the information and how to place the order. She stayed with me until I placed the order and monitored the order being placed. After we hung up the phone, I notice an email from PetFlow that my credit card did not go through. Before I could get my credit card, the phone rang and it was the representative to help me process my order., so it would be on time.

Devon Columbus, GA

PetFlow sent me my pup's food so quick and it arrived perfectly in only two days! Then Mable decided to change what she liked to eat, and I forgot to change the auto ship from PetFlow! I called PetFlow as soon as I realized what had happened and Adrianna was so amazing in helping me be refunded and cancel the shipments of Mable's old food! Do NOT hesitate to order from PetFlow! PetFlow is an AMAZING company with AMAZING customer service!!! Thanks PetFlow! Y'all ROCK!

Feng Li Philadelphia, PA

I ordered two bags of Orijen dry cat food for my kitten. Really fast delivery. One bag of the food has an upcoming expiration, so I emailed them about that. Adrianna immediately issued me a free replacement, she is so efficient! It's my first time shopping in Perflow, a very agreeable experience. No beatable customer service. I will definitely come again and again!

L. Rightnour Naples, FL

On 8-17-18 I called the 800 number and an employee by the name of Adrian answered. I explained to him my vet has recommended I change the type of cat food I feed my pets. My pets are on prescription food and Adrian emailed the department who will call to get the new prescription. I have 3 cases of the older food on the shelf and he refunded my money. I ordered a case of the new food and he gave me free shipping. This was a pleasant transaction and I wanted to pass this on to his boss. Thanks Adrian!

Thomas Shavel Chester, NH

I had been buying Orijen dog food from Chewy.com but for whatever reason they stopped carrying it. I found PetFlow online and ordered it from them. Same good price as Chewy. Same two day free shipping. They even threw in a bag of $5.99 Acana treats (which the hounds love) I guess because I was a new customer. I will order from them again. I hope they do well.

Lacie Sarasota, FL

Chewy.com use to carry our beloved brand Fromm, but for reasons unknown to us me chose to discountine carrying the product. Forced to find a new website, PetFlow is one of the only online retailers that carry this brand of dog food. Not mention its priced at 65.99$ and we get it for about 54.99$ (fromm Gold Large breed puppy) Now they get 4 stars because we did have a problem where for whatever reason our dog food got shipped to the wrong address. We ordered another bag, but during the time we waiting for it to be shipped and delivered we had switched our dog to a cheaper in store dog brand and he suffered a mild allergic reaction. Dont worry, hes all happy and healthy now! I alerted the online customer service rep and made them aware of my situation. The lovely lady Fallon, expressed apathy to what i was going through and then credited the 111$ back into my account for future use. Now, Im happy with store credit since i am a monthly orderer. Honestly, I didn't think I would be able to get any refund since it was 2 weeks ago. But they didnt hassle me at all. I am thoroughly happy with petflow and will continue shopping from them!

Jennifer Lillehei Newport News, VA

We get our dogs' food, flea and tick, heartworm (with a quick link for our vet to prescribe it), and cat food (which we use for our ferrets that is just the same ingredients and proportions as a leading ferret food), litter and litter deodorizer. We have it all set up so each item auto-ships when needed, we get a discount and it comes right to our door! PetFlow.com has the best customer service of any company I've used. They are quick to answer on phone or online chat, are extremely knowledgeable, and go above and beyond every time I've contacted them.

Tina Lyons Fort White, FL

I love the convenience of this shop! There prices are the same as the big box stores I used to shop at and they deliver TO MY HOME FREE! The one and only thing I have an issue with is cancellation of service. Recently I move to another state and wanted to cancel my service on line since everything I have done with Petflow has been ONLINE. Well, you are not allowed to cancel without first speaking with a rep that will give you the hardsell on why you shouldn't cancel.(I did cancel and have reinstated now that my move is completed) This is my only complaint about Petflow, otherwise I would give them a 10 rating.

La Sybing Stamford, CT

In the 3 years I have been a customer, I have never had an issue. In the 3 times that a shipment had be delivered with damaged cans, they have given be a credit. In the latest time (the third time), they have offered to send out a completely new shipment of the damaged cans and have asked us to donate the remaining intact cans to a shelter. YES, OF COURSE, I WILL. Thank you, Petflow for being a caring company.

furhad Woodbridge, VA

This is the best company i have ever had the pleasure of working with. Their customer service is superb, and i mean honestly it is the very best service i have ever in my life received. They're food isn't the cheapest around, tractor supply has a bit cheaper products but for convenience purposes, pet flow is the BEST. I have called 3 times so far, and every time i have had the pleasure of speaking with the nicest people, they're so helpful and great company!

V Red Hook, NY

Ashley was absolutely incredible. She is the best customer service representative I’ve ever had. She listened carefully and was able to advise me easily. Her level of knowledge and expertise is spectacular. I hope you value her as an excellent representative for your company. Thank you Ashley!

Patricia A Stewart Annapolis, MD

Jared G., a customer rep I was in contact with was fabulous! He was so helpful and I highly recommend him. I was a Family and Consumer Science teacher for many years so I know the value of great customer service. Please make sure he knows he is an asset to the company.

Jack North Reading, MA

I have found the customer service team to be caring and attentive. I have needed to call on a couple of occassions, including damaged deliveries, and I have always received the very best support. In addition, Perflow has the Orijens dog food other sites do not offer.

Elisa M. Baltimore, MD

Petflow clearly captures the essence of your company. I was having an issue on line and Adriana was so patient and helpful when I called in at 8 am your time. I received a timely email that my order had processed and will be here in two days. Keep up the excellent customer service.

Rachelle Hanford, CA

They are absolutely the best! Their customer service is unmatched. They respond promptly and their goal is to always help their customers. I always get quality products from them for a fair price. Great company you should definitely shop with them. Super fast delivery too!

NANCY MCCULLOUGH Reston, VA

UPDATE to review below: My cat food showed up 2 days after I posted what follows. So Scout didn't starve. I would urge PetFlow to improve communications with customers and suppliers regarding shipping and availability. The problem may have originated with Royal Canin; if so, that needs to be remediated as well. ORIGINAL 2-star review: Until recently I would have given 3 or 4 stars. But twice now they have promised to ship on a certain date and not only failed to ship but failed to tell me they weren't going to ship on that date. I had to call them when I ran short of food only to be told then it wasn't coming. They evidently have access problems with Royal Canin cat food (at least). Why on earth they do not level with the customer I cannot comprehend. Now, imagine the pet owner who is disabled or elderly or isolated, who DEPENDS on PetFlow to provide food for pets. Would you suggest that this person patronize PetFlow?

Chuck L. Sedalia, MO

I was introduced to Petflow by our breeder last May when we got our Doberman puppy. I have been very pleased and now Petflow gets all of our business. Previously we were doing business with Chewy.com. Petflow has always taken good care of us meeting our needs. Keep up the good work, I have told a number of different people about Petflow.

Sheryl Libertyville, IL

I really like PetFlow. Their customer service has always been great. They are very helpful when I chat online or call on the phone. I have had a few items arrive damaged and they haven't hesitated to replace those items. Thanks PetFlow for great service and great products and good prices!

Sheila Gardnerville, NV

I love PetFlow. Prices are very competitive and the customer service cannot be beat. I ordered a prescription dog food and was concerned about its arrival. The PetFlow crew went out of its way to track my order and assure me the delivery would arrive in time. My dog Charlie and I love PetFlow. Highest recommendation from us! Thanks!

Ginny Hanson, MA

This is an update to my previous review. I had ordered some pet treats as a Christmas gift for my Sister’s dog. One of the bags I received had a very early expiration date. PetFlow reached out to me and compensated me very generously replacing my bag with two. My sister recommended PetFlow and I learned first hand why. Thank you PetFlow !!

DORIS BROOKS

Fiorella answered my questions about Autoship by being specific, helpful, and kind. Plus she topped it off with an ongoing discount to be applied to my Autoship Orders. Thank you, Fiorella! I won't hesitate to contact C.S. again -- they've been helpful in the past also.

Wynn Wasinger Tucson, AZ

Five Stars is not nearly enough. PetFlow has never missed a delivery. They are always responsive to changes in my needs. I discovered I had a problem on Saturday night. Their response was within hours. Customer Service even called me to make sure I had gotten their email response. The best! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kat Albuquerque, NM

Petflow doesn't have the ability to meet my cats special dietary needs but I appreciate the good customer support i experienced in canceling my auto ship. Not only was there no robot to enrage me but your staff were fantastic.

Kari D Creedmoor, NC

I had nothing but great expierences with Petflow. When our dog passed and I called to cancel my autoship order, I was grilled about why I was cancelling which was annoying however, that same customer service rep sent me a hand written sympathy card for the loss of my pet. My orders were always shipped fast and on time. I will definitely use Petflow when I get another dog.

Donna H Brentwood, TN

I had to switch to Pet Flow from Chewy since they no longer carry Fromms. I don't know why Fromms did this? At any rate in the past I set up auto ship which I wanted to cancel but was unable to do so from the software on their site. I felt like my credit card was being held hostage too since it would not alow me to remove it from their saved setting, since I had an auto ship pending which I was unable to remove. They have a lot to learn from Chewy and if they would wisen up they would gain more customers. I finally called in and cancelled my auto ship. Unfortunately it resulted in me switching dog foods and returning my business to Chewy. I really feel sorry for customer service, receiving calls from frustrated customers in situations like mine!

S Bushman Winchester, VA

I have never had a problem with these folks. They have a great variety of products, ship quickly and have been great when I needed help. The auto-ship feature is a big help and is easily adjusted at any time online. Save for getting my pets food for free, I don't know what could be better.

Fred Lansdale, PA

The service is like no other. Their phone representatives go above and beyond to help. They notified me via email when my regular brand had changed manufacturers. Free shipping and prices are the best. Easy to use website and shipping is quick, 2 days! Thank you PetFlow.

Pat McCarthy Saint Petersburg, FL

I started using PetFlow since the beginning. I've ordered my dog food and treats to be delivered automatically every 4 weeks without any glitches. I've had to change the dates or weeks a couple times because of vacations and have never had any problems. Highly recommend Pet Flow.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I discovered PetFlow when watching a YouTube video on dog training. I like that you are promised that they don't sell pet products that are meant to inflict pain on animals like shock collars. There are many brands to try. I like supporting a company that cares about their pets. The donate food to local shelters every month. This is a great company to support if you love your pet.

SK49 Saddle River, NJ

PetFlow's Auto-Ship policies are questionable to the point of possibly being an unfair business practice. They make it very difficult to cancel Auto-Ship (can't cancel online) or remove your credit card. Much of the kitty litter product itself is of poor quality.

Discriminated Sachse, TX

I ordered dog food and was told the shipment would arrive in 2 to 3 days because it was coming from a different location, after 4 days I called them and told them I was leaving town and if the shipment arrived over the week end no one would be home and the food would sit in 100 degree weather. I called and spoke to Brea who said she would stop the shipment and call me back and neither one of the things she said happened now I have dog food sitting in 100 degree weather and they cant pick it up until Tuesday. in the meantime the food is rotting in my front yard. This place can care less about your dogs need and at the rate they are going and based on the very poor reviews I doubt if they will be in business much longer. I spoke to Brian after finally 5 days and 4 requests later, who said he was a supervisor now I know why his employees could care less, Brian said he would call me back and I never heard from him, I have sent him 3 emails and no response. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. If Management can care less Imagine how the employees are. Ohhh they sound so polite but don’t trust them as far as you can throw them, because once you speak the truth their real personality shows up.

SavvyShopper Newport Beach, CA

Have been utilizing PetFlow for about a year but have repeated problems logging in and today it did not even show our autoship for October. Finally got someone on chat "Megans mom" and she tells me there is a problem and they are aware of it. I finally cancelled our autoship order, but I see on your web that you cannot cancel online!!! That means I'll have to call them tomorrow. Not the kind of problems I want or need with an online service.

Carri G. Plano, TX

I ordered several things but only made the food as auto shipment. I was supposed to get the food once every 4 months. ONE month later, I received an email saying they were shipping EVERYTHING I ordered previously that day. I called and cancelled everything and told them not to ship it. They told me they stopped it. Two days later I received an email from FedEx saying I was receiving my food the next day. I called and they refunded my money and I’m still going to get the 50lb of dog food. They were very nice but now I hope everything is cancelled. They said that they can change the day it ships if they think they’ll be low on stock. I say that’s bologna.

Geo55 Winnetka, IL

SHAWNA was amazing!! She gave me EXCELLENT customer service. So unusual these days and so appreciated. That girl deserves a raise. She was super courteous and went the extra mile for me. Thank you!

Brenda Gloucester City, NJ

Petflow is a wonderful company. They are always there for me whenever I need assistance . And resolve all of my questions very professionally . Would recommend everyone to try Petflow .