PetFlow reviews (read below) reveal that several customers had difficulty canceling their Auto-Ship subscription and that their packages were not delivered on time. However, many of the reviews state that PetFlow has a wide variety of cat and dog products and the pricing is on par with other companies in the industry.

Here's a bit about the company and what they're up to today:

PetFlow works hard to make finding and buying high-quality food at great prices easy. The company carries around 300 brands of the finest dog and cat food, treats and other online pet supplies. Pet parents can conveniently have all products shipped right to their door with the companies Auto-Ship program, so there is no more worrying about forgetting to stock up the pantry with delicious dog and cat treats.

For customers who have questions about any of the products, PetFlow’s customer service team is happy to help. Having so many options can be overwhelming, but a customer service representative will help find the right pet food for any beloved companion.

PetFlow also donates over 15,000 pounds of food to local shelters every month. With every package shipped by PetFlow, the company gives a bowl of food to a pet in need. So purchases are more than just purchases, they are a good deed.

#1 Chewy chevron_right
#2 Petco chevron_right
3.7
#3 PetSmart chevron_right

The Good

• Good Deeds
  • Pain-Free Training
  • Auto-Ship
  • Available Pet Products
  • Promotions, Coupons, and Discounts

Good Deeds

Every box sent from PetFlow is more than just a box; it’s a good deed. Whenever customers make a purchase, a bowl of food is donated to a pet in need. Working with shelters, PetFlow helps shelters spend less on food so that the shelters can devote more time and effort into healthcare, rehab, and enrichment. At the bottom of the webpage, PetFlow has pictures and the stories of pets that were helped by PetFlow’s Good Deeds program.

Pain-Free Training

PetFlow has partnered with Zak George, an influential YouTube personality in dog training, PetFlow promises not to sell pet products that are meant to inflict pain on animals (choke chains and shock collars). On the PetFlow website, there are a variety of YouTube videos featuring Zak George showing how to train and care for dogs.

Pet owners can get advice on how to get their pup crate trained, potty trained, leash trained, and more.

Auto-Ship

PetFlow’s Auto-Ship program allows pet owners to pick from a large selection of brands and products. Customers add the items they want into their shopping cart, and during checkout will select Auto-Ship and choose a delivery frequency. Customers can then manage their Auto-Ship order, adding or taking away products, change delivery dates or delivery information. There is also a feature to view past orders done on the account.

With every Auto-Ship order, a bowl of food is donated to a pet in need. So each time a customer schedules an Auto-Ship order, they are scheduling a good deed.

Available Pet Products

Pet owners will have a variety of dog and cat products to choose from. In order to make things easier for customers, PetFlow allows customers to narrow down their search results. For example, customers can filter pet food products by:

• Special Condition
  • Allergic To
  • Features
  • Breed Size
  • Hot Deals

Petflow even offers prescription food for cats and dogs with special dietary needs.

Promotions, Coupons, and Discounts

Throughout the year, PetFlow offers different specials and promotions. As the promotions change, customers can find information on the most recent special at the top of the site, in a pop-up at checkout, or in an email.

If an order falls under $49 with a coupon, customers will have to pay the $5.95 shipping fee.

The Bad

• Canceling Auto-Ship
  • Return Limitations and Fees
  • Variety of Animal Products

Canceling Auto-Ship

Customers wanting to cancel their Auto-Ship subscription will have to call the company, as there is no way to cancel the order online. For many consumers, this can be quite frustrating as it negates the convenience of online ordering.

PetFlow also doesn't allow customers to remove their credit card from their profile, that also requires a phone call to the company.

Return Limitations and Fees

Unfortunately, PetFlow doesn’t allow returns on products under $10. There is also no returns on opened products, open cases of canned food, medications or prescriptions, or r/x foods, due to pharmaceutical regulations.

All returns are subject to a return shipping fee, that will be deducted from the total credit/refund amount. Items are subject to the following tier:

• $10-$49.99, return shipping fee of $5.95
  • $50-$99.99, return shipping fee of $10.95
  • $100+, return shipping fee of $14.95

PetFlow only accepts returns within 30 days of an orders ship date. There is no guarantee that the company would be able to accept a return or exchange outside that time frame.

Variety of Animal Products

If you're looking for dog treats, dog food, or cat supplies, Petflow is a good option.

While PetFlow has a great selection of products and items for cats and dogs, they don’t have any products for other common household pets. Customers with birds, reptiles, fish, or small pets (rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, rats, etc.) will have to look at other stores for their pet supplies.

The Bottom Line

Whether you have an orange tabby cat or a German Shepherd, PetFlow has an impressive selection of pet food, treats, and toys for both dog owners and cat owners. PetFlow’s advanced filter helps customers easily shop for specialty products without the hassle of having to search through every page.

Along with providing high-quality pet food, PetFlow has teamed up with Zak George and has made a promise not to sell any products that are meant to cause pain or harm to animals. PetFlow’s customer service representatives are pet owners too and work hard to provide the best service and quality for all pet care needs. Customers can contact PetFlow through email, live chat, or phone. Also for those wanting to get exclusive deals, customers can sign up for PetFlow emails to hear about the latest deals and offers.

Another positive aspect to PetFlow is their dedication to providing food for animals in shelters. Customers can even see the pets they’ve helped by purchasing products from PetFlow, and there is also a shelter spotlight that helps consumers learn more about the shelters and their motivations.

However, pet owners might want to look further into the Auto-Ship program as they don't allow customers to cancel online or remove their credit card from file unless they call. While not the worst offense, it does seem counterintuitive since Petflow is an online store and many customers prefer the convenience of canceling online. The company also has a few shipping limitations that customers should be aware of before ordering products. There have even been several complaints from customers whose shipment did not arrive within the expected time frame.

View Best Online Pet Stores

2.9

Discriminated

July 27th, 2020 Sachse, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered dog food and was told the shipment would arrive in 2 to 3 days because it was coming from a different location, after 4 days I called them and told them I was leaving town and if the shipment arrived over the week end no one would be home and the food would sit in 100 degree weather. I called and spoke to Brea who said she would stop the shipment and call me back and neither one of the things she said happened now I have dog food sitting in 100 degree weather and they cant pick it up until Tuesday. in the meantime the food is rotting in my front yard. This place can care less about your dogs need and at the rate they are going and based on the very poor reviews I doubt if they will be in business much longer. I spoke to Brian after finally 5 days and 4 requests later, who said he was a supervisor now I know why his employees could care less, Brian said he would call me back and I never heard from him, I have sent him 3 emails and no response. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. If Management can care less Imagine how the employees are. Ohhh they sound so polite but don’t trust them as far as you can throw them, because once you speak the truth their real personality shows up.

Celeste Rogers

May 26th, 2020 Kapolei, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

PetFlow had a data breach on 26 May 2020 that exposed email addresses and passwords. Their security needs to be upgraded.

Shobai

April 25th, 2020 Lawton, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I again was lied to by a Petflow representative. I was told 3 to 4 days and now it's going on 8. Chewy has great customer service and has never lied.

V

April 14th, 2020 Red Hook, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ashley was absolutely incredible. She is the best customer service representative I’ve ever had. She listened carefully and was able to advise me easily. Her level of knowledge and expertise is spectacular. I hope you value her as an excellent representative for your company. Thank you Ashley!

J

April 8th, 2020 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible. They paused all of my orders including regular ones after not getting verified from my vet for my RX order. Not just that but also, they broke the news four days after my order was submitted with detailed information & two days after my expected delivery date. After making a call, asking them to proceed with my regular orders asap. They defended by saying they were medical prescription too, trying to coax me into believing they couldn't mail them too. I caught them red handed by pointing out the fact they are made available on the shelf in every pet stores and clearly are not prescribed.

Rocio Diaz

March 27th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

PetFlow always delivers my pets's food on time and I have never had a problem with their delivery system or the products. Absolutely awesome service!

Ella Ella

March 26th, 2020 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Bad communication and costumer service in a time of emergencies.

Gerald Hays

March 26th, 2020 Layton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service and fast shipping. I have liked all of the products I have ordered through them.

R

March 22nd, 2020 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I placed my order on the 17th and was told it would ship on the 18th. It is now the 22nd and my order still has not been dropped off at FedEx. The website says there could POSSIBLY be 1-2 days delay in sending out orders. They did not say it would be a 4+ day delay. There are a select few places I can order my dog food online and I was very reluctant to order from this company with a number of already negative reviews. However, since individuals in my household have underlying health conditions we cannot risk leaving our home to go and track down dog food during this pandemic. My dogs are now out of food, with no estimated delivery date. I contacted customer service and explained my situation. She told me she would check the status of my order tomorrow. No other help provided. I will never order from this company again and I would not recommend them to anyone even in the most desperate of circumstances.

Patricia A Stewart

March 8th, 2020 Annapolis, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jared G., a customer rep I was in contact with was fabulous! He was so helpful and I highly recommend him. I was a Family and Consumer Science teacher for many years so I know the value of great customer service. Please make sure he knows he is an asset to the company.

Michelle

February 27th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Prescription dog food was late because they said they didn’t approval. Instead of calling me, they just didn’t ship any of it...including the dog food they did have approval for. This was a huge mess, had to beg vets for food. They didn’t have interest in helping me resolve the issue at all.

Michael Shipman

February 13th, 2020 Cañon City, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Pet Flow has the best customer service team!! I was recently helped by Ashley who went over the top in helping me!! Thank you for your awesome service!!

Karen SevellGreenbaum

January 24th, 2020 Cortlandt Manor, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I realized that I had not gotten an email confirmation that my order had been shipped I called Customer Service. I learned that PetFlow mixed up my order and cancelled it and did not inform me. I spoke with Adriana in Customer Service and she of course, took care of the problem and put in a reorder. From then on I received updated emails, the last one being that my order was delivered. I appreciated that Adrianna took care of this immediately.

Jake

December 26th, 2019 Newington, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They keep sending me cat food instead of dog food. This company used to be great. I am on my 3rd return of cat food for dog food. Ridiculous. Going back to Chewy.

Mandy

December 20th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do not trust this company with auto-shipments of your pet's prescriptions. They are regularly "unable" to confirm my pet's prescription even though my vet informs me nobody has contacted them. Not only that, they will not even let you know your shipment cannot be sent pending prescription verification until the very last minute. I would not recommend using this site for any time sensitive needs as they clearly do not care. Switching to Chewy.

Kari

December 12th, 2019 Watertown, TN

I have never used PetFlow before but was notified by IDnitify that my email address was found on the dark web from PetFlow. I assume I went to their website and put in my email address for a first time order offer. They obviously have had a data breach but haven't notified anyone. Either that, or they sold my email address and possibly others. Now I am having to change passwords and monitor my accounts when I have never even ordered from them.

KLS

December 7th, 2019 Minneapolis, MN

I signed up at PetFlow's site in anticipation of trying out their their services. The following day I received notification from Lifelock as well as Norton Security that PetFlow had stolen my passwords, which of curse gave them access to all my private records, or something to sell to others.. I Immediately changed all my passwords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll stick with Chewy who gets 5 stars in my book!!

Anthonyp

November 22nd, 2019 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They had a data breach that caused my email and 2 of my credit cards to be hijacked . I would not give these guys any personal information , in my opinion they are not equipped to properly secure it.

Leah

October 8th, 2019 Old Bethpage, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Petflow's website. It's very easy to use. I really wish they had an iOS app, but hopefully that's in the works? That's probably the one bit of feedback I have. Gabby helped me over the phone, and her customer service skills were superb. I've worked in luxury customer support for over ten years so my bar is set pretty high too. She was funny, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. She genuinely wanted to help me and was invested in making my experience world class. Thank you so much, Gabby!

Jcange33

September 28th, 2019 Garden City, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every time I order food from Them it never ships when it’s suppose too, they say 1-2 days but it’s always longer. I am currently waiting on a manager to call me back since the managers only work half days and are not available to speak to on the spot. The rep stated to me the food can not ship on Monday’s because FEDEX is “closed” Because it’s not a “business day” when I see plenty of FEDEX truck every Monday driving around. I would of went with chewy but seeing that they do not carry the brand of food I need petflow is my only option.

SavvyShopper

September 24th, 2019 Newport Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have been utilizing PetFlow for about a year but have repeated problems logging in and today it did not even show our autoship for October. Finally got someone on chat "Megans mom" and she tells me there is a problem and they are aware of it. I finally cancelled our autoship order, but I see on your web that you cannot cancel online!!! That means I'll have to call them tomorrow. Not the kind of problems I want or need with an online service.

Winston

September 11th, 2019 Port Charlotte, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I switched from Chewy.com to PetFlow, because I received a 14% discount on my first order. I ordered two 40lb bags of dog food. Half of my order arrived right on time and the other half never showed up. I only received one bag, but was charged for two. I went to the order details page of my account and it showed the order had been delivered. One box and one tracking number provided. Trying to navigate their website to find a way to let them know of their error was a nightmare. The PetFlow website is terrible and they intentionally make it difficult to cancel orders, report issues, or contact customer care. If you try to cancel your future subscription deliveries, you get a pop up "sorry you want to go", but you must call us to cancel. Future scheduled subscription orders cannot be cancelled online. I also tried to close my account and you can't. I went into their help section and typed "close account" in the search bar. Three pages of unrelated results came up. Not one of them was what I asked for. What kind of company makes it difficult to cancel future orders and worse, refuses to allow you to close your account easily. This is my worse online purchase experience in years.

Jill

August 28th, 2019 Duarte, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

PetFlow shipped the wrong dog food, no fault on my part; however, they stated I had to return the wrong dog food or they would not refund my money. In addition, they claim to ship out the correct food, which I have yet to receive. When I contacted them, they claimed it was delivered as if I was lying. When pressed, they claimed to have contacted FedEx that would make the delivery on 8/23 (3rd attempt to send the correct food). As of today, I have not received the correct food. PetFlow, unlike Chewy, refuses to correct a mistake & blame the customer. Chewy apologizes & corrects their mistake immediately & does not blame the customer. Is it too much to ask that a company own up to their mistake & correct it instead of blaming the customer?

Jason O

August 26th, 2019 Charleston, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

2-3 times a year, I order the big 100 ct bag of bully sticks from Petflow. I’ve been doing so for 5+ years. When we first started buying them, it was a wonderful deal and the sticks were nice and thick. Over time though, the sticks have become smaller and smaller. However, the last bag I bought had over 30 that were pencil sized. Another handful were minimally bigger. I am partially disabled and don’t make much money, but I love my dogs more than anything, and would do anything for them. But when 35-40% are that small, I felt like I had been ripped off a bit. I contacted your company to see what could be done, and Bre (the agent/rep I spoke with) was nothing but remorseful and helpful. She handled the situation wonderfully, and really made me feel like a valued customer. Big kudos to her. On a side note, you may want to drop the price on the 100 ct bag if there are going to be that many small sticks in there. I know you guys have to make your money, but at most, there should only be 10 pencil sized sticks in a 100 ct bag. That way the customer doesn’t feel like they’ve been slighted. I can’t keep buying these big bags if there are going to be that many small ones. Anyways, Bre was very empathetic, and I appreciate the help she and Petflow gave me. Thank you for making this right!

Joelle

August 21st, 2019 Union, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been ordering from PetFlow for about a year now, and I'm very pleased with the service. The deliveries come right to my house; the prices are competitive or better than what I can get locally; and the process to get online and change the order is pretty user friendly. I get notice by email before the shipments with enough time to change the shipping date if I don't need food yet. I took a break from PetFlow to purchase locally to see how it compares, and I am actually going back to PetFlow because it really is more convenient than buying at a local store. Customer service people have been friendly and helpful on the few occasions I needed them. Overall I'm a very happy PetFlow customer!

Jack

August 14th, 2019 North Reading, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have found the customer service team to be caring and attentive. I have needed to call on a couple of occassions, including damaged deliveries, and I have always received the very best support. In addition, Perflow has the Orijens dog food other sites do not offer.

Mark

August 13th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible service. Shipped me over 200 dollars 9f product from multiple cancelled auto shipped orders. Called them and was twice promised a pick up and still waiting 5 days later.

Jan Schmidt

July 28th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jared, Poquito's Dad, was absolutely wonderful in helping me place an order today. He is very knowledgeable on all the products I inquired about. He answered all of my questions with ease and confidence. He is a credit to your Company with excellent customer service. He deserves a raise as customer service has become a 'service' many left in the past. Jared is an excellent Employee and should be recognized for his customer service excellence. Thank you

Elisa M.

July 23rd, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Petflow clearly captures the essence of your company. I was having an issue on line and Adriana was so patient and helpful when I called in at 8 am your time. I received a timely email that my order had processed and will be here in two days. Keep up the excellent customer service.

Natasha

July 3rd, 2019 Olathe, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Delivery time can take over a week! If you order it on Friday, you might get only in one week around Tuesday or Wednesday! Not next week, in one week. I ordered food from them, and a couple of times they were extremely late almost 2 weeks! Also, the site very confusing when you need to change the auto-ship date. it very unclear was it changed or not. I recommend also to call customer service to confirm. They have a discount program when you order on regular bases, it turns to be a little chepaer than others. But be aware of delivery delays.

Carri G.

June 26th, 2019 Plano, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered several things but only made the food as auto shipment. I was supposed to get the food once every 4 months. ONE month later, I received an email saying they were shipping EVERYTHING I ordered previously that day. I called and cancelled everything and told them not to ship it. They told me they stopped it. Two days later I received an email from FedEx saying I was receiving my food the next day. I called and they refunded my money and I’m still going to get the 50lb of dog food. They were very nice but now I hope everything is cancelled. They said that they can change the day it ships if they think they’ll be low on stock. I say that’s bologna.

Steve

June 13th, 2019 Oviedo, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Purchased dog food on 6/10 with FedEx delivery projected on 6/13. On 6/13 tracking indicated FedEx never received the shipment. Called and they "reshipped" with delivery expected on 6/18. That is 5 days not three and a total of 8 days. Their call center was very impersonal and offered a refund rather than shipping. If you are buying Fromm use gofromm which operated by Fromm out of their manufacturing facility.

Priscilla Chabal

May 23rd, 2019 Marietta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their prices are a little higher than the pet stores, but it's their shipping that's awful. From the first email you receive saying that your order is shipping, until you finally get it can be a week or more. Their estimated delivery date is always a fantasy. Be prepared to wait!

Mrs. Stephanie Wierzbicky

May 20th, 2019 Hoffman, NJ

The representative Selena was Excellent !!

Ashley

May 13th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I discovered PetFlow when watching a YouTube video on dog training. I like that you are promised that they don't sell pet products that are meant to inflict pain on animals like shock collars. There are many brands to try. I like supporting a company that cares about their pets. The donate food to local shelters every month. This is a great company to support if you love your pet.

Rachelle

April 30th, 2019 Hanford, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are absolutely the best! Their customer service is unmatched. They respond promptly and their goal is to always help their customers. I always get quality products from them for a fair price. Great company you should definitely shop with them. Super fast delivery too!

NANCY MCCULLOUGH

April 29th, 2019 Reston, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

UPDATE to review below: My cat food showed up 2 days after I posted what follows. So Scout didn't starve. I would urge PetFlow to improve communications with customers and suppliers regarding shipping and availability. The problem may have originated with Royal Canin; if so, that needs to be remediated as well. ORIGINAL 2-star review: Until recently I would have given 3 or 4 stars. But twice now they have promised to ship on a certain date and not only failed to ship but failed to tell me they weren't going to ship on that date. I had to call them when I ran short of food only to be told then it wasn't coming. They evidently have access problems with Royal Canin cat food (at least). Why on earth they do not level with the customer I cannot comprehend. Now, imagine the pet owner who is disabled or elderly or isolated, who DEPENDS on PetFlow to provide food for pets. Would you suggest that this person patronize PetFlow?

Walter

April 17th, 2019 Duluth, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I also switched from Chewy to PetFlow so we could continue to purchase Fromm food. Chewy's auto shipment was user friendly and intuitive and easy to make a change. PetFlow's is not. The only way to cancel PetFlow is to call customer service and they do not send advance notice of pending deliveries. I was also unable to delete credit card files from my account. While I love the Fromm family of foods, I will purchase locally rather than online if PetFlow is the only option.

Eliza Anne Jones

April 16th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love shopping on PetFlow's website! They have the most organized website out of any online pet store I have shopped at. At the top they have tabs with different categories so it is easy to find exactly what you are looking for.

Irishwolfhound

April 14th, 2019 Big Rock, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've never had a problem cancelling or changing an order. I get awesome prices and prompt shipment of whatever I order. Great.

Sarah

March 29th, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

AWFUL customer service. I *only* used Petflow to purchase Fromm dog food after they no longer worked with Chewy (who has FANTASTIC customer service). Their autoships are ridiculous. They make it extremely difficult to cancel. They also do not always send email notifications when an order is about to ship. I did recently get an email notification, so I immediately wrote back to cancel the order and the autoship. I received an email back later that day saying both were cancelled. Two days later, my account was charged for $150. I contacted them immediately. They admitted they messed up, but REFUSED TO REFUND ME until I received the package and sent it back to them. After arguing with the rep for a while, she agreed to refund when FedEx picked up the package instead of when it arrived back at Petflow (still completely unacceptable, but I was getting nowhere with her). The package was picked up on 3/23. It's now 3/29 and I have no refund still. The rep I just spoke with said the refund started processing on 3/26 - THREE DAYS after it was picked up from my house. I will NEVER purchase anything from this site again. I'll switch brands and go back to Chewy or I'll purchase my dog food locally.

pumpkinsmom

March 25th, 2019 Grand Rapids, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

great customer service!! Large selection of products, I save money and subscribe to repeated deliveries.

Chuck L.

March 7th, 2019 Sedalia, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was introduced to Petflow by our breeder last May when we got our Doberman puppy. I have been very pleased and now Petflow gets all of our business. Previously we were doing business with Chewy.com. Petflow has always taken good care of us meeting our needs. Keep up the good work, I have told a number of different people about Petflow.

Jenny Long

February 28th, 2019 Carrollton, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

While Pet Flow offers options for purchasing pet food, the ability to remove yourself is cultish. You can not cancel the auto program online, remove your CC, change your order size, or anything without calling them. They are in essence forcing you to participate. They will not even allow you to delete your current CC on file, for billing purposes, until you enter a new one. They claim you future orders waiting to be purchased and need a card on file. I tried various ways to cancel the orders, but was unsuccessful. In size, entire program, one item at a time, etc. NONE of it was granted. I am calling my CC company to report them for fraud and to refuse charges from this entity any further. They are in effect charging my card without my permission. Forcing you to call, with a program number, when you did not set up the program that way, is trying to force customers to keep the service. When I called the company was closed. I have never experienced something like this in all the online orders, shopping, and auto shipping I have ever done. You should be able to cancel as easily as you set up the auto shipping program, Pet Flow is trying to trap their customers into purchases they do not wish to have. DO NOT fall into their trap.

Barnett sisters Mom

February 15th, 2019 Parsons, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered on 2-11-19. No shipping info available on 2-13-19. Called customer service, they could not give an answer and said they would e mail me or call me when they investigated. On 2-14-19 info was updated on my account and was given a tracking number. Tracking number was not ready to track because the food had not yet been sent to the facility. My dogs will be out of food by the time this reaches me. CANCELLED my order and Petflow returned my money. 3 days after ordering and my food had never shipped? No thank you

J

February 12th, 2019 Ronkonkoma, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

An order I placed was somehow duplicated several days apart. Why and how, I do not know. I emailed them at 3am, asking them to cancel the order and do a chargeback to my credit card. The order said it was due to ship that day, so there should not have been an issue in cancelling the shipment in a timely manner. 12 hours later I called them to ensure the order was being cancelled, and they had yet to receive the email, and had no clue what I was talking about. Part of being a customer service representative is to read emails when you come to work each day, and to address those emails. I was told that they were going to contact FedEx to stop the shipment, and also refund my card. Then they email me telling me that prescription pet food (Royal Canin) cannot be returned once it leaves the warehouse, and that they would be unable to stop the FedEx shipment. They told me to donate the food (which I did), and that they would refund my money. A week goes by and the chargeback has yet to show up on my card. I call them AGAIN, and first they tell me that they have no record of my order or the emails that were exchanged, and are unaware of any chargeback. After several minutes they finally found the order, but for some reason it was under a benign email address I have not used in YEARS. Any business I conduct is done using only one email address. Then they say that I was given an account credit and not my money back. I told them the duplicate order was entirely their fault, and that I never authorized the order OR the (fraudulent) use of my credit card. I kept asking to speak to a supervisor, and kept being told by the representative that she does not have the ability to transfer calls. I kept asking her to put down the phone and go to a supervisor’s desk and have them come to the phone. She kept refusing, saying that someone would call me back. I kept telling her that I was not hanging up the phone until I spoke with a supervisor, and that my chargeback was done while I was on the phone, and an email confirmation was sent to my email. I then asked to speak to the original customer service representative who helped me, and first she said he already left for the day. Meanwhile it was only 12pm. Then they said that he was sent home. This actually means that he either quit because Petflow are such scam artists, or that he was terminated because he refused to play along with Petflow’s scamming of customers. She assured me the chargeback was done. But just to make sure it was actually done this time, I then emailed my bank’s fraud unit to report the unauthorized use of my credit card. THEN I contacted Royal Canin customer service, and was told that the information I was given by Petflow was completely erroneous, and that as long as the product was unopened and not expired, regardless of the fact that it was prescription cat food, that Petflow can absolutely accept a return of the Rx cat food. They also informed me that Petflow does NOT dropship directly from Royal Canin, as was originally told to me by the original Petflow customer service representative I spoke with. So needless to say I will never again do business with this company. What began as a seemingly simple and harmless error, has quickly escalated into an obvious scam.

Miki Haas

February 4th, 2019 Pemberton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their prices are on par with Chewy and their customer service is great. Quick delivery and they carry some of the better brands like Fromm that Chewy does not carry. I also never received a recalled item from them, but I did receive an item from Chewy that I learned had been recalled when I contacted Triump in regards to a problem. Only downside is their website in regards to automatic shipments as Chewy’s is much more user friendly when it comes to desired changes.

Melanie Hammontree

January 31st, 2019 Gainesville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've contacted customer service twice now about an order I placed for 2-30pound bags of food two days ago. The status online says shipping is in process. Fedex has no record of the shipment even though I've been assured it has left PetFlow. I have no clue whether the food is coming or not, but we can't wait days for this to rectify itself. I'm kicking myself for trying another company over Chewy's. NEVER AGAIN.

Sarah

January 16th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I always shop at PetFlow for my dogs food! They always are able to deliver to my house with no problem and my dogs food are always shipped and handled with care. I would not buy food anywhere else as I know my dogs are getting the nutrition they need from PetFlow.

Dasha Directo

January 16th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used to buy my dog's food from here because there were a lot of options. However, the prices went up, so I no longer am a customer. If they didn't increase their prices, I would still buy my food from there.